Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort (3376 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / A Woman Who Married An Impotent Man For 16 Years, See what she did!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2018
The Emotional Trauma, Nigerian women are forced to go through this days is so Alarming, this lady's husband couldn't get her pregnant and so he forced his wife to sleep with his best friend, now his wife is 2months pregnant, he wants her to abort it or divorce him because his best friend, called him and impotent man in a dispute, even went as far as revealing how he got his wife pregnant, this lady needs your advice, should she abort the baby or walk out of the marriage?

READ HER STORY BELOW

This is a copyright Article of JoelsBlog Media and can only be republished with credits and link back to JoelsBlog, it's a program for her fans to share their private life and get advice from the General public,DO NOT COPY IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING THE ABOVE MENTIONED CONDITIONS.

The Story you are about to Read is a real life story and not a work of fiction, try as much as possible to contribute, you may find your self in a similar situation like this, the Advice you get to read here could be of Help

My name is Nonye, I wish I had the courage to write my surname but this problem may fall out of hands if my family or Inlaws get to read this, so I in order to be on the safer side, I don't want to mention surname, I really hope you don't mind.

Dear JoelsBlog,

After my encounter with you on your Facebook page, I finally found the courage to share my story, I just have to, please if you are a woman reading this... I beg you not to put yourself at discomfort in order to save a marriage that will not work except you pay a heavy sacrifice like I am doing, Do not suffer the way I am doing now, I can't guarantee if my life will ever go back to the way it was 3 months before this ugly situation started.

I got married to my husband on the 23rd of Oct, 2015, he was just turning 38yrs old and I was just 22yrs old, we were in love, it was indeed a blissful union, our quarrels never lasted up to 24hrs because we couldn't stay away from each other, I remember how we usually go to Genesis Cinema to watch a movie and how we argued about the best movie premiered for that week.

We had a problem, but we didn't see it as a problem because we were so much in love with each other, that problem was child bearing, I was not at fault because countless of test proved me to be fertile and can conceive, it was my husband he had a problem that I feel I shouldn't share, it was something we battled withing ourselves, but I have to talk, he had an erectile dysfunction and a low sperm count, I wasn't so engrossed about the erection thing anyway....if my husband sperm were strong enough I could easily do an Artificial insemination and give birth to a child with his blood, that was how much I loved him... But it didn't work, we took to herbal drugs after countless of western medications were taking, we even thought it was a spiritual problem at some point, this problem was wearing us out and my husband couldn't take it any more he told me that Emmanuel his closest friend was the only person that could help, I asked how? He said he has told Emmanuel and that he wants me to sleep with him so I can't get pregnant, he couldn't ask his younger brother because of the shame he felt , since Emmanuel was not a member of his family it's easy to keep it away from his Kinsmen and Family to avoid disgrace, I was so enraged, I asked him if Emmanuel agreed to it... He said Yes and That I shouldn't worry, I have his support, that it won't last up 30mins, sacrificing 30mins of my life to make him a father won't kill me.

I begged him, tried to convince him that I couldn't do it... I was going to go mad mentally, it happened that Emmanuel once asked me out while I was dating my husband, he had eyes for me... The thought of rejecting him and cursing him for making sexual Advancement towards me that time and now that my husband wants me to sleep with him... Was killing me... I couldn't deal with the shame... I wasn't myself... I became stubborn and refused to listen to my husband, I began to realize that our relationship started deteriorating, he no longer talked to me, he was quiet all the time, I cursed Emmanuel for accepting to do this, even when I went to beg him to convince my husband otherwise, he said my husband was his friend and that all he wants to do is help him, why not do an artificial insemination instead... I begged him.. But he refused..he walked out on me.

Things got out of my hand when my husband got involved with a terrible car accident and we had used up our money to make sure he survived, when he did... He told me that the doctor said the Accident had affected him so bad that he can't be a father ever again, I was left in shambles I confirmed from the doctor it was true, I was living in the 21st century and went to ask for the cost of an Artificial, the cost alone... Was bigger than our hospital bill, we are not rich, we are not poor, we just average, I couldn't ask his family money to do such... Because they believed their son was capable of fathering a child.

I went to ask Emmanuel my husband friend to lend us half of the money...that I will run around to find the remaining, he refused.. He said he wasn't ready to spend that much when it's something we both could just go inside and do and it's all over,Do you really want to sleep with your friends wife? I asked him, he said he wasn't the cause of our predicament so why should he suffer for it, I couldn't tell my husband.

To cut the long story short, when we left the hospital, a month later when my husband was well, he told me that we were going to pay someone a special visit, his old friend that had visited, he would like me to meet that friend of his, I was puzzled on which of his friends, meanwhile he had got a 3 missed call from Emma, we got to the Hotel the anonymous friend had lodged, I became suspicious when we were now going to the hotel room, couldn't that friend come down to the bar for us to drink and talk,why the room, I asked him what was going on and all he said was that... I should calm down... And wait a little bit, when we got to the hotel, he knocked.. Lo and behold it was Emmanuel wearing only boxers, he ushered us in... But I refused to enter..... My husband then came out and told me to do everything Emmanuel asks me to do for the next 30 mins, and that if I refused .... Our marriage has ended instantly, he was really serious that someone had asked if there was any problem... I said no... I walked in to that room, not in my real sense... But with a broken spirit... I looked at the ceilings as Emma had his way with me, no shame left in him, he was kissing and sucking, I felt disgusted while my husband stood near the door crying like a baby, he went outside tens minutes after Emma started harassing my body, I didnt enjoy any bit of it, I wanted to get up immediately my husband left.... But Emma held me to the bed covered my mouth and had his way Brutally, it wasn't rape because he had an agreement with my husband, after 30 mins of pain, I couldn't walk back to the car, my husband helped me back.

As we speak, I am 2 months pregnant, but my husband wants me to abort the baby or divorce him, Emmanuel embarrassed him,Emmanuel insulted him, calling him an Impotent man, telling his neighbors how he got me pregnant, it even got into a fight, my husband couldn't inform the police because they will surely laugh at him for letting me sleep with his friend in the first place, please help me... I need advice... Help me...

- Nonye

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG MEDIA - https://joelsblog.com.ng/jb-daily-confession-he-made-me-sleep-with-friend-so-i-could-get-pregnant-and-now-wants-to-abandone-me-what-to-do-i-am-running-out-of-ideas-nonye/

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Ishilove MissyB3
Fynestboi Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Shedrack777: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2018
let me read it again to understand.
what the hell! this is what we call "THINGS TURN AROUND FOR WORSE" or "THINGS FALL APART" shit had happen, no matter what, the damage has been done. before i'll give an advice, i want to hear your husband and emma side of the story before i know exactly how to advice
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Some Men are something else... Madam... I advice... U sprint away from that marriage... Why will a man ask his fellow man to get his wife pregnant in the first place

1 Like

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by CuriousMynd: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Some Men are something else... Madam... I advice... U sprint away from that marriage... Why will a man ask his fellow man to get his wife pregnant in the first place

Na you post na you still dey advice
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
CuriousMynd:

Na you post na you still dey advice

I am not the author of the post... I just shared it on Nairaland... To see more advice on this topic... You sef... I hope u are not one of those men that let their friends smash their wife...
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by CuriousMynd: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

I am not the author of the post... I just shared it on Nairaland... To see more advice on this topic... You sef... I hope u are not one of those men that let their friends smash their wife...
grin

If my wife is so dumb to open her legs wide... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2018
CuriousMynd:

grin

If my wife is so dumb to open her legs wide... cheesy

undecided so the lady is now dumb for opening her legs
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

be4 so u don't u know if it's me I will kick her out of my house dumb women everywhere
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2018
Shedrack777:
what the hell! this is what we call "THINGS TURN AROUND FOR WORSE" or "THINGS FALL APART" shit had happen, no matter what, the damage has been done. before i'll give an advice, i want to hear your husband and emma side of the story before i know exactly how to advice

If u were in the man's shoes can u discuss this in public? I really feel sorry for the once a lovely couple.... But the man is acting as if it's her fault... Which Is unfair...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by CuriousMynd: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Yeah Sure cheesy
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
be4 don't u know if it',s me I will kick her out of my house dumb women everywhere

Its because u ain't a woman that's why u will say such a terrible thing... Was she the one dat dragged her husband to the hotel room in the first place?
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2018
I just wish a lady was here to back me up... Only ladies will understand what this lady is going through... What men just understand is f"ck f"ck f'ck
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Its because u ain't a woman that's why u will say such a terrible thing... Was she the one dat dragged her husband to the hotel room in the first place?
like I said she is a dumb woman why didn't she file 4 divorce in the first place, since her husband is impotent? now he want her to do abortion or get a divorce.like I said dumb women everywhere

1 Like

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by izaray(f): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
be4 so u don't u know if it's me I will kick her out of my house dumb women everywhere
Oga go back and read the story again, i dont think you read it well. It wasn't the woman"s fault, it was an agreement between her husband and his friend
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by alphacyborg(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2018
Na real wa
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by izaray(f): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
like I said she is a dumb woman why didn't she file 4 divorce in the first place, since her husband is impotent? now he want her to do abortion or get a divorce.like I said dumb women everywhere
Though you are right, but i think she was trying to save her marriage, now the reverse is the case

2 Likes

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:

Dumb you say! Just leave this thread...... I see no reason why she should be called a dumb... It's her HUSBAND that is a Dumb... She did not file for a Divorce because she loved him... Maybe you don't know what love is... Thats why u keep bleeping up and
Down... Till u contact aids
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2018
izaray:
Though you are right, but i think she was trying to save her marriage, now the reverse is the case

Is there any need saving the marriage now?
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Nobody is even blaming the man... It's just the woman they focused on... Scums

1 Like

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by izaray(f): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Is there any need saving the marriage now?
My dear, i can't wish even my enemy to be in such situationsad
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Shedrack777:

So should she abort the baby or keep it
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
izaray:
My dear, i can't wish even my enemy to be in such situationsad

Its a very sad experience... Now what should she do? Abort the baby? She is just 25yrs old... She can still remarry... The best is to sprint out of that marriage

1 Like

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Shedrack777: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

So should she abort the baby or keep it
i need to hear from the other two people first for me to give an advice from my heart. but any advice i'll give now isn't genuine because its not from my heart
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Shedrack777: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

If u were in the man's shoes can u discuss this in public? I really feel sorry for the once a lovely couple.... But the man is acting as if it's her fault... Which Is unfair...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
but you know its not just right to judge a case with one side opinion right?
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by XhosaNostra(f): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
OK, this sounds a lot like a book called Ricochet by Sandra Brown angry

I still don't understand how people get FORCED to do stuff. If there's no gun involved, I won't do it!

Anyway in the book, I loved the secret rendezvous between the "contract lovers".

Forbidden but allowed.

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Opentokwowledge: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
I stopped reading the story when I learnt the husband got impotent. Abeg, what is she still doing in the marriage? ... Has she no hormones yearning to be placated?... Enjoying the Mulla, I dare say grin... Women!

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Dumb you say! Just leave this thread...... I see no reason why she should be called a dumb... It's her HUSBAND that is a Dumb... She did not file for a Divorce because she loved him... Maybe you don't know what love is... Thats why u keep bleeping up and
Down... Till u contact aids
grin sister why u dey wish me evil? maybe I don't know wat love is.but this right here is not love but infatuation.

2 Likes

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
izaray:
save her marriage wit another man pikin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Madam keep your baby. In fact divorce the impotent man. I'm sure he scammed her into marrying him. Who would agree to marry an impotent man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of A Bride Who Has No Female Friend & Her Bridesmen / Woman With 6 Miscarriages, Gave Birth After An Animal Kissed Her Bump (photos) / She Slapped Me For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.