Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort (3434 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / A Woman Who Married An Impotent Man For 16 Years, See what she did!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lalasticlala if u weren't going to answer me.. Why not say it
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by gokefolaranmi(m): 3:28am On Mar 08, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Dumb you say! Just leave this thread...... I see no reason why she should be called a dumb... It's her HUSBAND that is a Dumb... She did not file for a Divorce because she loved him... Maybe you don't know what love is...
Dumb Love
Re: Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort by gokefolaranmi(m): 3:52am On Mar 08, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Nobody is even blaming the man... It's just the woman they focused on... Scums
If I give you a gun to go and kill, who pulls the trigger? If I asked you to put your hand inside fire, would you? Bet you wouldn't. Cos it's not rational. She condoned/went along with something vile because mentally, she had accepted the conditions. Instead of listening to her husband's pleadings, she should have just turned her back and walked outta there. I would never be with a person who would make me lose my self-esteem. That's why nobody is calling out the man. Besides, the story is all over the neighborhood. Who opened her legs? Who got pregnant? Who's going to be slut-shamed? Let me tell you, men are jealous, possessive creatures and any man who will knowingly and willingly allow another man bleep his wife doesn't truly love her. No man can share his woman. Imagine, someone she had turned down would come to bleep her some years down the road. How that Emmanuel must be gloating! I would too. There's always artificial insemination by donors. At least you get to keep your dignity intact. What will her family say? She should keep the baby o, and not lose out totally. Because that marriage is already over! Stupid, dumb broad. So clueless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? / REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.