Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention (1341 Views)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by preciousluv2018: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please advice me. The ladies in my office are driving me crazy.

I work in an IT company on the Island. In my team,we have two ladies who are both interested in me.I started work there like a year ago but I became the team lead like three months ago. I love my job and I would like to do well and move up the ladder quickly so I dont want all these distractions.

It happened like almost immediately I resumed work in that office. The girls were quite flirty around me but I didnt take notice of anyone of them. But when I became the team lead,two ladies took the flirty to another level. Now,one of them sends me nude pictures of herself on whatsapp,telling me what I am missing. The other one touches me in very inappropriate places when no one is looking. At first,I was enjoying the attention until both of them got to know about themselves.

As soon as they found out,the jealousy took a drastic turn. Both of them dont speak to each other and its affecting their work. Being their supervisor,its tough trying to mediate knowing fully well that I am the cause of their trouble. I hung out with one of them last weekend and she was something else. I tried to beg her to please cooperate with the other girl but she refused,claiming that she told the other girl she liked me first and out of greed,the other one came after me. One time,they almost came to blows during an argument in the office.

My weakness is that both of the girls are very .....

http://livelystones.com.ng/helptwo-ladies-in-stiff-competition-for-my-attention/
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by greatnaija01: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
WoW.... green ARROW? na wa o

but am waiting for them to do BLACK PANTHER as a NOLLYWOOD or yoruba movie
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by Godslove2018: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Just resign immediately except you are enjoying the flirting.

preciousluv2018:
Please advice me. The ladies in my office are driving me crazy.

I work in an IT company on the Island. In my team,we have two ladies who are both interested in me.I started work there like a year ago but I became the team lead like three months ago. I love my job and I would like to do well and move up the ladder quickly so I dont want all these distractions.

It happened like almost immediately I resumed work in that office. The girls were quite flirty around me but I didnt take notice of anyone of them. But when I became the team lead,two ladies took the flirty to another level. Now,one of them sends me nude pictures of herself on whatsapp,telling me what I am missing. The other one touches me in very inappropriate places when no one is looking. At first,I was enjoying the attention until both of them got to know about themselves.

As soon as they found out,the jealousy took a drastic turn. Both of them dont speak to each other and its affecting their work. Being their supervisor,its tough trying to mediate knowing fully well that I am the cause of their trouble. I hung out with one of them last weekend and she was something else. I tried to beg her to please cooperate with the other girl but she refused,claiming that she told the other girl she liked me first and out of greed,the other one came after me. One time,they almost came to blows during an argument in the office.

My weakness is that both of the girls are very .....

http://livelystones.com.ng/helptwo-ladies-in-stiff-competition-for-my-attention/

Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
As for me what I'll advice u 2 do is for u to look for every means possible to borrow sense.
Even if its fairly used sense or Aba made sense, please sort to get it because as I'm looking at u so, ur upstairs is empty.

1 Like

Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by izaray(f): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=jboy73 post=65639491]As for me what I'll advice u 2 do is for u to look for every means possible to borrow sense.
Even if its fairly used sense or Aba made sense, please sort to get it [b]because as I'm looking at u so, ur upstairs is empty.[/[/b]quote] shocked cheesy grin
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by z11111: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Looooool. Very funny

jboy73:
As for me what I'll advice u 2 do is for u to look for every means possible to borrow sense.
Even if its fairly used sense or Aba made sense, please sort to get it because as I'm looking at u so, ur upstairs is empty.
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by josh123(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fucck those bitches after fuccking, report them to oga at the top that they are not performing well
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by z11111: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
It will also affect the guys work.

The only way is to resign.

josh123:
Fucck those bitches after fuccking, report them to oga at the top that they are not performing well
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by z11111: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Definitely he has to resign .

jboy73:
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by Honesty007(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Go and pray that the right person to talk to u among the 2 should speak to u on a monday.whatever u sow u shall reap.God is not mocked.ur own is still better.THe 2 girls are not related.God delivered me from 3 blood sisters jostling for my attention.it became a tug of war and shame.i had to beg God for forgiveness cos i became apprehensive when all the love i showed them was misconceived. At one time i became scared to death when their level of envy,jealousy and hatred reached a peak.i began to bind and loose with fasting.i bind lust,envy and jealousy.i finaly prayed that God bring the right one to talk to me.dats how i was free.oh.
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by Snow87(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Stop mixing business with pleasure, Take your stand as the team leader that you're and leave women alone.
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Foolish Things Girls Do For Prick... What If The Guy Even Has A Small Prick
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by z11111: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
He already has a fiance in PH. Except he doesn't want to marry her . I think the guy is enjoying the whole thing.

Honesty007:
Go and pray that the right person to talk to u among the 2 should speak to u on a monday.whatever u sow u shall reap.God is not mocked.ur own is still better.THe 2 girls are not related.God delivered me from 3 blood sisters jostling for my attention.it became a tug of war and shame.i had to beg God for forgiveness cos i became apprehensive when all the love i showed them was misconceived. At one time i became scared to death when their level of envy,jealousy and hatred reached a peak.i began to bind and loose with fasting.i bind lust,envy and jealousy.i finaly prayed that God bring the right one to talk to me.dats how i was free.oh.
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by z11111: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
No mind them. There are so many good guys out there.

DeadRat:
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by Beke2020: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin grin
DeadRat:
Re: Help!two Ladies In Stiff Competition For My Attention by Maxi112: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ignore them! Its not advisable to bed your colleague regardless.

Get busy with your work.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Flaunts Her Baby Bump In A Gem-encrusted Moschino Gown At MET Gala / On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? / I Never Knew Slim Girl Can Have Stretches Marks Scattered All Over Like Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.