Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. (3793 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Wittyglam(f): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Have you ever met someone that claim to love their spouse but still cheat on them?

A lot of us have spouses that are cheating in our face but we don’t know. The worst thing that can happen to a person is sacrificing your all for a cheating spouse.

How to know your spouse is cheating :

1. Sex - Partner cannot maintain erections or orgasm as before. Less sexual prowess or initiation. It feels like hard work.

2. Disconnection - No gisting, dates or conversation.
Communication is severed and no emotional support. You feel all alone in your relationship
Click on this video for full details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3or6MY6nWs
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Sniper101(m): 1:10am On Jan 24, 2023
Wittyglam:
Have you ever met someone that claim to love their spouse but still cheat on them?

A lot of us have spouses that are cheating in our face but we don’t know. The worst thing that can happen to a person is sacrificing your all for a cheating spouse.

1. Sex - Partner cannot maintain erections or orgasm as before. Less sexual prowess or initiation. It feels like hard work.

Communication is severed and no emotional support. You feel all alone in your relationship

I've been in a 5months relationship
She and i have been meeting up for fvck sessions once or twice, weekly, since September.

Just last month, I discovered I started taking longer time to have an erection after the first round.

I've never cheated on her
I've got no STD or STI
...and neither does she

So, what do you have to say about that?

2 Likes

Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by dayleke: 3:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

She and i have been meeting up for fvck sessions once or twice, weekly, since September.

Just last month, I discovered I started taking longer time to have an erection after the first round.

I've got no STD or STI
...and neither does she

You are cheating on her according to the OP. 😆

Or maybe you don't find her that attractive again..🤔
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Sniper101(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2023
dayleke:

No mind that OP and the "hot" content wey she dey feel say she drop.

PS: 5months ago since I met the lady, I've never slept with anyone else (which is unlike me) ...which is to say that I still find her sexually attractive and appealing nah
Because, if I don't?
I honestly would've been cheating on her nah
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Vyzz: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Op me I get question
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by dayleke: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

PS: 5months ago since I met the lady, I've never slept with anyone else (which is unlike me) ...which is to say that I still find her sexually attractive and appealing nah
Because, if I don't?

Lol... grin

There's always that exception to the rule sha.
You bin under stress lately?

Or you got this election on your mind bro? tongue
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Zonefree(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

Because, if I don't?
You find a Nigerian girl appealing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Sniper101(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Zonefree:
You find a Nigerian girl appealing undecided

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unfathomable. Right?
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Divoc19(f): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Not all spouse
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ohhh na all of us be ashawo.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Osobi32(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
[sub][/sub]
Wittyglam:

@op, so with the whole trouble that we are facing this January na this rubbish dey come ur mind. Hmm I don't think u have bills to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Wittyglam(f): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

I've got no STD or STI
...and neither does she

you have completely lost interest, the overwhelming desire is no more there.
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Wittyglam(f): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
dayleke:

the second sentence is the answer, the overwhelming desire is no more there.
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Wittyglam(f): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sniper101:

Because, if I don't?
I have answered your question above and honestly you already know the answer.
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Wittyglam(f): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Vyzz:
Op me I get question
please ask.
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Wittyglam(f): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
dayleke:

Lol... grin

There's always that exception to the rule sha.
You bin under stress lately?

Or you got this election on your mind bro? tongue
thank you for this bro.
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Wittyglam(f): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Divoc19:
Not all spouse
you’re right.
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Sniper101(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wittyglam:
I have answered your question above and honestly you already know the answer.

If you think so who am I to argue with you
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Those two points are not sacrosanct to declare there is a case of infidelity or not.
These days especially if you work and live in Naija, the case of mounting bills and dwindling income will cause couples to be preoccupied with so many thoughts and so cases of showing lovey-dovey will naturally shrink.

Wittyglam:

Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Qatar2022: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Sniper101:

I've got no STD or STI
...and neither does she

Don't this mugu talking trash
Re: Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. by Wittyglam(f): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
THEGALADIMA:
Those two points are not sacrosanct to declare there is a case of infidelity or not.
These days especially if you work and live in Naija, the case of mounting bills and dwindling income will cause couples to be preoccupied with so many thoughts and so cases of showing lovey-dovey will naturally shrink. This is another angle.

(1) (Reply)

What Signal Does This Mean? / How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / Is It Really Wrong To Upload Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Pics On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.