Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (28972 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Philistine(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Almost every guy on this thread claim to be above 6ft, Nigerian and lies! Is it not the same guys we see on the streets daily, the average height for a Nigerian guy is 5.9

3 Likes

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Philistine:
Almost every guy on this thread claim to be above 6ft, Nigerian and lies! Is it not the same guys we see on the streets daily, the average height for a Nigerian guy is 5.9
lol
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by lascodii(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2018
chinochizzy:
where u dey run go lol if I may ask how tall are u?
I'm approximately 6ft tall have never considered tat height overtall... I don't even look Tall to myself
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2018
lascodii:
I'm approximately 6ft tall have never considered tat height overtall... I don't even look Tall to myself
oh ok wetin come dey make u run na
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am a guy of 27yrs old and am 1.81 m 5.11ft and half sometimes I can get to 6ft streath out of bed, I feel so awkward about my hieght for a very long time now i hated everything about my hieght to d exent I feel very sad and depressed every day and as a result of that I lost confidence in myself and also my self-esteem is nothing to write home about. This has made me an introvert n I don't socialize, I've even thought about going for leg shortening surgery but I learnt is very expensive and painful though I don't mind going for it if I had d money. So pls overly tall dudes out there I want to know how u deal with ur self esteem n confidence and also how u approach comments about ur hieghts cuz am slowly going insane!!!

I'm 6'2" and I don't consider myself overly tall
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
emerged01:
This guy is on tramadol. How can you say you are tall? As tall as I am,the only pain I have is,while others can enter any shop to buy shoe,I will be entering from one shop to another to looking for my size.

Really the shoe ish isn't so much of a problem as people who sell footwear usually have size 45 or 45 and half in their shops , the problem usually is getting trousers and jeans of your lenght , that thing can be so annoying. When they eventually get your lenght is isn't what you you would like , all the finer jeans are made for below 6' guys

1 Like

Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
discman2k2:

Wow, i love ladies wt ur build. I love them tall, huge if u mayy sayy. BbBW.

Oh really
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Philistine:
5.9 honestly that's exactly d hieght I wished I was.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
chinochizzy:
5.9 honestly that's exactly d hieght I wished I was.

Shut the fvck up. I have watched quietly and seen how you deceive yourself thinking you are tall. 5ft 11in ain't anything special when it comes to men's height. You just have severe inferiority complex.

Now shut the fvck up angry
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by discman2k2(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
kendrace:

Oh really
Hi beau, i replied ur e-mail bbut yyet to hear from you. How u doing?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by vislabraye(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am a guy of 27yrs old and am 1.81 m 5.11ft and half sometimes I can get to 6ft streath out of bed, I feel so awkward about my hieght for a very long time now i hated everything about my hieght to d exent I feel very sad and depressed every day and as a result of that I lost confidence in myself and also my self-esteem is nothing to write home about. This has made me an introvert n I don't socialize, I've even thought about going for leg shortening surgery but I learnt is very expensive and painful though I don't mind going for it if I had d money. So pls overly tall dudes out there I want to know how u deal with ur self esteem n confidence and also how u approach comments about ur hieghts cuz am slowly going insane!!!

What would you say if you're 6' 2" like me ?
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Ngokafor(f): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
EmmySparky:
thats a lie...i am from the south east and schooled there...an average girl there is over 6ft...guys are even taller...an average south eastern is over 6ft...we igbos are tall set of people...btw...i am 6ft on the tall and i still call myself short cos my guys them na 6.5ft and above most of them anyways...i think u dont know how to measure ur height...or ur on some cheap drugs...sober up anywayz

..your last line though grin cheesy
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
J
discman2k2:

Hi beau, i replied ur e-mail bbut yyet to hear from you. How u doing?

I got no reply from u ...
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Shut the fvck up. I have watched quietly and seen how you deceive yourself thinking you are tall. 5ft 11in ain't anything special when it comes to men's height. You just have severe inferiority complex.

Now shut the fvck up angry
Hmmm... thanks anyway
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by EmmySparky(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

..your last line though grin cheesy
lol its true na...cos am sure he is under the influence
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
EmmySparky:
lol its true na...cos am sure he is under the influence
Am not under anything bro
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by EmmySparky(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am not under anything bro
prove it
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by khiaa(f): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
chinochizzy:

This is silly, I thought you were 6'5' or taller, you aren't even considered tall.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
EmmySparky:
prove it
I don't have to prove anything seriously believe me
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
oga you're average height sef.learn how to walk with vigor and confidence. cr7 is 6ft1 or 2 inch tall, do push ups to tone your muscles and body structure a little or bigger... most girls find tall and well shaped guys attractive. love your height johr. I'm 6foot 1 and I'm mega confident about it.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
pablo69:
oga you're average height sef.learn how to walk with vigor and confidence. cr7 is 6ft1 or 2 inch tall, do push ups to tone your muscles and body structure a little or bigger... most girls find tall and well shaped guys attractive. love your height johr. I'm 6foot 1 and I'm mega confident about it.
Thanks for the advice it will surely help
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
ceezermills:
Is this a joke or what? Dude! I am 6.3, I walk confidently and proud.. you call 5.11 tall? That’s nothing fam. Work on yourself please, 5.11 is nothing. you just an average tall guy, don’t even see yourself that tall pls.
alright thanks really appreciate ur concern
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by Oyindidi(f): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
chinochizzy:
Am build with athletic body am also gud looking I have a girlfriend who is madly in love with me but d problem is that I careless about all that but always feel sad and depressed about my hieght n it's really affecting my everyday life, my relationship, business n also associating with people.
Your legs must be very tiny for you to be worried about your height. Embrace it, that's how God created you.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your legs must be very tiny for you to be worried about your height. Embrace it, that's how God created you.
My legs are not tiny...
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kooldon:
Put It Into A Good Use. The Nature Has Really Endowed You With One Of Its Rare Asset.
A Lot Of People With Money Are Looking For it But They Cant Buy It. Ask Rita Dominic
Lol wish there's anybody willing to buy 3inches from me I wud gladly sell it out, Am blessed with a very hansom and cute face and I often receive compliments about my looks but I never really wished to be blessed with dis hieght wished I was average hieght at least 5.9ft or slightly below.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by educhigo: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
go ask kobe
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2018
vislabraye:

What would you say if you're 6' 2" like me ?
Hmmm life wud have been a hell for me..., am still finding it had to come to terms with my present hieght adding extra inches will be suicidal for me.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2018
pablo69:
Seriously I feel very jealous whenever I see average hieght guys...., just hope I can build up my self confidence again
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by vislabraye(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
chinochizzy:
Hmmm life wud have been a hell for me..., am still finding it had to come to terms with my present hieght adding extra inches will be suicidal for me.

I don't know whats ur real issue. U are not as tall as you think you are. In fact, ladies love tall guys.
Height is cool.
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by keji03: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
see this one o
if at 5"11 you're crying about being too tall,what do you expect me a 6ft tall lady to do
i dislike guys with low self esteem
Re: Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! by chinochizzy: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
keji03:
see this one o
if at 5"11 you're crying about being too tall,what do you expect me a 6ft tall lady to do
i dislike guys with low self esteem
Hmmm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / If You Want Him, Go For Him / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.