Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Woes Of The Dark Night - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Woes Of The Dark Night (17604 Views)

Dark Night 1(short Story) / Woes Of The Dark Night Season 2 / Dark Night (episodes) by Oladipo Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
(The King can be seen meeting with Callow)
Callow: This matter is getting out of hand. I was surprised when I heard about what happened. What will you do?
Dalsmy: This is your fault. You didn’t handle the task I gave you well.
Callow: I am sorry, my King. It is because they are quite secretive. I will make I do something now.
Dalsmy: No problem. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
(The agents of Mansard can be seen in their hideout).
Vanos: Leader, what do we do about this man issue?
Tevah: The Sage said he is a wyfo star which means he can’t be of any issue to us.
Calderie: I have this feeling that the Sage is just trying to protect him. We can’t risk him being the taviour. Also, he isn’t Mity son, so it’s quite possible that he is the King’s son.
Vanos: (sighs) So what do we do?
Calderie: We can’t let him live. We have to kill him. Both of you should go with White and eliminate him.
Vanos: Okay, leader.
(Zachaeus and Calderie meeting)
Zachaeus: (scared) Do you really have to do this? We have to know when it will be activated too.
Calderie: No. If anybody knows when the spirit will be activated, they will surely protect the person. I have to make sure nobody knows except me and my agents. Immediately it is activated, we will get the withdrawal feelings. I will know, track the person down and kill him or her for good.
Zachaeus: But you know I need the taviour to fight against Lailand.
Calderie: And you must know that once the taviour is activated, we Mansards only have thirteen days to live on this land before we flee or else, we go into extinction. We can’t live in hiding anymore. I must kill him or her within the thirteen days we have.
Zachaeus: (brings out a copy of the Procedure of the Dys Key Terminal) This is the Procedure. We have to make the journey to Astraland to use it to destroy the Dys Trees. Once we’ve done that, all the procedures including those with The Sage will be useless, and nobody will be able to find out when the taviour spirit is activated.
Calderie: (collecting the four plates of the Procedure) You will be the one to do it for me. You know I can’t do it being a Mansard.
Zachaeus: (chuckles) Once I do this, I won’t be indebted to you again.
Calderie: Sure.
Zachaeus: Then we journey tomorrow morning. I have to go and make some preparations for the journey.
Calderie: No problem, till tomorrow then.
(In the middle of the night, the queen, Neenah can be seen trying to sneak out of her room. She is covering all over her body with hideous clothes, so she won’t be recognized. As she steps out, the King is being shown, noticing her secretly from behind. He is also in hideous clothes as he sneaks behind her. He follows her as she leaves the palace and heads towards an inn.
The queen enters an inn. The King follows her behind secretly. As he enters, he sees her entering a room. He takes his seat at the drinking space in the inn. Few minutes later, The Sage arrives the inn and heads straight to the room Neenah is. The inn attendant spots Dalsmy, but can’t recognize he is the King).
Attendant: (to Dalsmy) What do you want?
Dalsmy: (clears his throat) I need a drink. Just give me one of your best drinks.
Attendant: Okay. (He goes and comes back with a bottle of drink. He pours some into the cup and serves Dalsmy). Hope you have money to pay.
Dalsmy: (he smiles as he brings out much money and hands it over to the attendant). This is 5 shells of Lailand gold. You can have it.
Attendant: (shocked) This is too much for the drink. The drink doesn’t even cost upto one shell.
Dalsmy: (smiles) You can have it all. I can even give you more if you answer some questions I am about to ask you.
Attendant: (anxious) Please ask me.
Dalsmy: A woman and man entered that room some time ago (pointing to the room). Do you know about them?
Attendant: (laughs out) That’s the Sage and his secret wife. They’ve been coming here for the past few days, and they come here every night like this.
Dalsmy: (shocked. He is angry but tries to keep in his anger) You mean both of them have been meeting each other since.
Attendant: Yeah, every night for the past few days.
Dalsmy: Okay (he angrily pours 5 more shells of Lailand gold on the attendant and leaves the inn).

1 Like

Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by yungclex: 9:31pm On May 25, 2018
Something going on,fishy between them....ride on.plz more updates
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:32pm On May 25, 2018
(In the morning. The scene is brought to the Sage’s abode.)
Nipen: (he enters meeting the Sage inside) The Sage, my brother said I should ask you that if we are able to hold Calderie captive, can you trap his spirit again like you did before?
The Sage: (chuckles) You and your brothers can be so funny. How will you be able hold someone as powerful as Calderie captive?
Nipen: Can you do it or not?
The Sage: If you can make him unconscious, I can do it. I just need some ingredients to make some powerful potions to use.
Nipen: Get everything ready then. We will send message to you, immediately we have him. Make sure you come immediately you receive our message.
The Sage: I will be waiting patiently for you to perform your wonders then.
Nipen: Okay, then. (he leaves the place).
AgePie: (to The Sage) Do you think they really can hold Calderie captive?
The Sage: They have done amazing things. I don’t really believe they can do it, but I just hope. You will have to get the ingredients we will use from the market.
AgePie: Okay, sir.
(Vanos, Tevah and White arrives Nipen and Habbath’s house. They meet the doors open, and they enter. They get inside the room and see Habbath reading some scriptures. Habbath looks at them, but is not a bit surprised as he continues reading his scriptures).
Vanos: Habbath, or what are you being called? You’ve been warned to leave the land, but you are quite stubborn. Now it’s time for you to die.
Habbath: I knew you would say that. (still reading his scriptures).
Tevah: (angry) He is talking to you, and you aren’t even scared. Don’t you know we are the Agents of Mansard?
Habbath: I know. And I know you won’t exist if the taviour comes. With what happened that day, I know you can’t risk me being the taviour. So, I know you have to kill me.
Vanos: Yeah, we have to kill you, and we have come to do that.
Habbath: I have been expecting to see you. I don’t know why it took you so long to come.
Vanos: (smiles) So, you’ve been expecting us to come and kill you.
Habbath. No, I’ve been expecting you to fall into my trap. I’m just a bit disappointed that your leader isn’t here with you.
Vanos: (surprised) Into your trap? What trap can you possibly make for us? (As he is about to direct his hands to magically fire Habbath, Nipen comes from behind and spray some potions on the three of them). Ah! Amy Liquid! (the three of them screams out in pain as their bodies begin to hurt).
Tevah: (in pain and surprised) How are you able to know that Amy Liquid is poisonous to us?
Habbath: (chuckles) In the Old Chronicles of Xphem, it was quoted that Amy Liquid is poisonous to the Agents of Mansard, but not to their leader. (showing them the scripture he is holding). I am just sad that your leader isn’t here with you, I have something else for him too. But I will catch him, and you are going to help me. (smiles)
Vanos: (the three are in the floor, groaning in pain) We will never help you catch our leader even it means you will kill us.
Habbath: (smiles) I won’t kill you, and you will help me. (Nipen ties the three of them to three different poles inside the room).
Nipen: Let’s get started. We don’t have much time.
Habbath: Yeah. (Nipen goes in and brings out a large bowl containing a whole lot of liquid).
Tevah: (in pain) What’s inside the bowl?
Habbath: You should know. The bowl is full of diluted Amy liquid. I am going to be feeding it into your mouth like food. It won’t kill you, but you will be feeling unbearable pain. And once the liquid is still in your system, your powers can’t work.
Vanos: (scared and surprised) Are you trying to torture us?
Habbath: Is it torture? No, I don’t think so. Just to scare you until you give me the location of your leader.
Vanos: (angrily) You want to torture Agents of Mansard. You should know you will surely regret this, as other agents and our leader will come for you.
Habbath: It seems you are the most stubborn. (he uses a small bowl to take a little from the Amy liquid and forcefully pours it down Vanos’ throat. Vanos screams out in pain).
Vanos: (screams out in much pain) Ahhhhhh! Stop this, please.
Habbath: I can’t cheat you. Let me feed others too. (he pours a little down Tevah’s and White’s mouth too. They all scream out in much pain as they can’t really bear the pain).
Tevah: (in pain) Please, stop.
Habbath: (to Nipen) I thought I have taught you how to make the Amy liquid.
Nipen: Yeah.
Habbath: Go and start preparing another one to fill another bowl. Once they’ve finished drinking this bowl, they will start with that too.
Vanos: (scared, and in much) What? Finish this large bowl on the floor. You still want to make another one. Why not just kill us instead?
Habbath: No. I can’t kill you. Just want to scare you until you tell me the location.
Nipen: I am going to get it done. (he leaves the room).
Habbath: Let’s continue. (he fills the small bowl with him again and is about to pour it into White’s mouth, but he screams out)
White: (scared) Please stop. I will tell you.
Vanos: (angry) Don’t tell him anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by yungclex: 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
Interesting,habbath is the really the taviour...i wanna see how this will end,i promise after this story am gonna make you popular on social media.....pls next updates
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:52pm On May 25, 2018
I'll post the remaining part of episode 7 now, but you might have to wait a few days (1 or 2) before i start posting episode 8...thanks
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:54pm On May 25, 2018
Habbath: Shut up. (he pours the liquid on Vanos) I will pour the whole bowl on you if you do stop him from telling me again.
Vanos: (totally scared as he experiences much pain) I won’t interfere again.
Habbath: We will be holding you captive till I get your leader. If you give me wrong information, you will suffer more.
White: (scared) I can’t deceive you.
Habbath: So, where is your leader?
White: I can’t lie to you. We really don’t know where he is, but he is with Zachaeus of Exelung. They are planning something we don’t know about.
Habbath: (looks at Tevah) I can judge from your appearance and the description I read from the Chronicles of Xphem that you are the Mansard Messenger. Definitely, you must have the Mansard bird. Can I have it?
Tevah: (in pain) I have to summon the bird.
Habbath: Then, do.
Tevah: You have to untie me, so I can summon it.
Habbath: Do you think I am a fool? (hisses as he tries to fill the small bowl with him with Amy liquid)
Tevah: (scared) I will summon it. (within few seconds, the Mansard flies to his hand. Habbath takes the bird. He writes a message in a scroll, ties the scroll unto the bird and flies it away)
Habbath: (smiles) You’ve been really helpful.
(Zachaeus and Calderie are already on their way to Astraland. On the way, the Mansard bird flies to Calderie’s hand. He removes the message and reads it. After reading, he writes another message, ties it to the bird, and flies the bird away)
Zachaeus: What was in the message?
Calderie: My agents were reporting to me that they’ve completed a mission I sent them to do, and that they need to see me for something that’s very important.
Zachaeus: (curious) What’s it?
Calderie: I don’t know yet. That’s why I sent them where we are going, so they can catch up with us.
Zachaeus: It seems suspicious. You shouldn’t have told them anything until we are back.
Calderie: (smiles) These are my agents. What could have been suspicious about this?
Zachaeus: What if this is one of the Sage’s trick?
Calderie: That was really the Mansard bird, the Sage can’t have it. You seem to be too scared of The Sage. I used to believe you ate the evil seed, which means you must be powerful than The Sage. But it seems that’s not so.
Zachaeus: I am more powerful than him, but he is full of wits and we have to be careful of him. He is quite dangerous.
Calderie: I told you I am not scared of the Sage at all.
Zachaeus: Though I think you should be. Anyway, let’s continue our journey.
(After some hours, they got to a particular river. They noticed that as they are about to cross the river with magic, they aren’t able to)
Calderie: (surprised) Why is it that our magic can’t be used to cross the river?
Zachaeus: I think we just have to cross normally. (A man comes from the forest nearing the river).
Man: Do you want to cross the river?
Calderie: Yeah. And who are you?
Man: You don’t need to know. I can see from afar that you are trying to cross the river with magic
Zachaeus: Yeah. Why can’t we use our magic to cross it?
Man: (smiles) This is the River of Bleu. Magic can’t be used to cross it. You have to cross it normally.
Calderie: Thanks. (he heads towards the boat by the side of the river before he is being stopped by the man).
Man: (stops him) What are you trying to do?
Calderie: Aren’t you the one that just said we can cross the river normally? That’s what I am doing.
Man: (smiles) If you try to cross the river now, your boat will surely capsize.
Calderie: (surprised) Then how do we cross the river?
Man: You have to drink out of the water inside the river before the Goddess of Bleu can allow you to pass.
Zachaeus: I am having bad feelings about having to drink a particular water before we can cross the river.
Man: You can cross without drinking from the river and see what will happen.
Calderie: Let’s drink it and pass. We are running out of time. (he uses his hand to take a sip of the water and drink. Zachaeus does the same).
Zachaeus: (making a mouth reaction as if the water is bitter) The taste seems familiar.
Calderie: (smiles) You and your strange observations.
(They get on the boat and take it to cross the river. As the man said, nothing happens to them as they are able to cross to the other side easily. Immediately they got to the other side of the river, they both begin to feel so weak)
Calderie: (feeling so weak) I am feeling so weak, what’s wrong?
Zachaeus: (feeling weak too, as he falls down) I thought it is only me. I am feeling so weak too. (Habbath shows up immediately smiling).
Habbath: (smiling) Is it working already?
Calderie: (surprised as he sees Habbath) You should be dead. How come you are here?
Habbath: You have powers but you can’t think. I knew you would be coming for me. Do you think I will just sit and be waiting for you to come and kill me?
Calderie: What did you do? How did you escape my agents? (still surprised).
Habbath: You should be concerned about yourself .
Zachaeus: (in much pain) What’s happening to us?
Habbath: Exactly what the Sage did to you, the Hana’s poison.
Zachaeus: (shocked) Hana’s poison again? How did you poison us this time?
Habbath: I held the agents of Mansard sent to kill me captive. I tortured them until I was given the Mansard bird. I used it to ask for your location.
Calderie: (shocked) So, it was you, not Tevah.
Habbath: Yeah, it was I. Once I know your location, I know the routes immediately, because I have read about Astraland once in a particular scripture. I used the River of Bleu to overtake you.
Zachaeus: (surprised) How?
Habbath: It was written that Goddess of Bleu will never allow magic to be used to cross the river. But you can cross the river normally without having to drink the river water. I bribed the man you saw there to lie to you, that you must drink the from the river.
Calderie: Did the water have Hana’s poison?
Habbath: No. I might have contaminated the whole river with enough Hana’s poison.
Calderie: (shocked) You contaminated the whole river with Hana’s poison because of us.
Habbath: (jokingly) I can contaminate the whole world if I have to get you. I can’t let you be roaming around Lailand as you want. On a more serious note, the Hana’s poison is not poisonous to powerless people, and using magic is what Goddess of Bleu is against. So, she can’t punish me for contaminating the river, since it won’t affect people without powers.
Calderie: (scared) So what do you want to do with us?
Habbath: The Sage is on his way here. He will trap your spirit like he did before. As for Zachaeus of Exelung, I don’t know yet what he will do with you.
Calderie: (scared) I was tricked once again. If I get the chance to be free, I advise you to kill yourself before I get to you. I will give you an unbearable punishment.
(The scene is brought to Nipen and Habbath’s house. The rest of the agents of Mansard can be seen marching to the place. They are suspicious that something must be wrong because the three sent there are yet to return. Nipen is not around, as he has gone to fetch The Sage for Habbath.
On getting inside, they find their men being tied to poles. They are surprised and quickly untie them. They notice the bowl of Amy Liquid and realize how they were being held captive).
Vanos: (as he is being untied from the pole) Tevah, get the Mansard bird to find us our Leader. He is in danger.
Tevah: Yeah. (he quickly sends his bird to find the location of Calderie)
(The scene is brought to The Sage’s abode. The Sage, AgePie, and Nipen can be seen inside the room)
The Sage: (shocked) Habbath has the leader of Mansard, Calderie. How was he able to do it?
Nipen: (anxious) That’s should not be the main thing now. Let’s go there, and trap his spirit once and for all. After that, we can talk about all other things.
The Sage: (getting some potions, and putting them inside his bag) I have made all the potions as I promised. Now, let’s go and get it done.
(As the three of them step outside, so many palace guards surround them).
Guard: The Sage, you are under arrest by the order of the King of Lailand. (the three are surprised at this).
The Sage: (shocked) Under arrest by the order of the King, what is my offense?
Guard: You are arrested under the allegations that you are performing adultery with the queen of Lailand, Queen Neenah.
The Sage: (shocked) It is not what the King thinks. Someone must have told the King wrong things. You can arrest me later, but I have important things to attend to, right now.
Guard: (showing him the royal staff) Refusing to follow us means treason. The King personally gave us the royal staff ordering you to follow us at once.
Nipen: (to the guard) I will bring him personally after we are through with what we want to do, but you have to let us go. Or better still, you can even follow us.
Guard: Should I follow your order, or the order of the King? The King wants him arrested right now.
Nipen: I can’t let you take him now. (he wants to remove his sword but The Sage stops him).
The Sage: (as he stops him) Going against a royal order being sent with a royal staff is an unforgiveable treason, you will surely be executed no matter the excuse. We have to follow them, and possibly plead with the King to allow me to go.
Nipen: (sad) But we have to be fast with this.
(Back to where Habbath is holding both Calderie and Zachaeus. He is so disappointed that The Sage doesn’t appear since. Not long after, he sees from afar the Agents of Mansard running towards the place. He knows he can’t take them heads on, and he can’t escape with Calderie and Zachaeus, so he runs away immediately as far as he can).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by yungclex: 10:05pm On May 25, 2018
A story full of suspense,habbath is in trouble....cant wait for that day ooooo...pls more.am hungry
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:54pm On May 26, 2018
I'll drop part of episode 8 now, but the continuation will be on Monday or Tuesday...
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 4:11pm On May 26, 2018
EPISODE EIGHT (MYLON DISEASE)
(Immediately Zachaeus and Calderie are being saved by the Agents of Mansard, they try to find Habbath, but he is nowhere to be find. After their effort to find him is futile, they find a place to stay for both of them to rest until the Hana poison is out of their system.
When both of them become alright, Calderie orders that they storm the Astraland angrily and destroy the Dys trees. So, all of them including Zachaeus head towards Astraland.
On getting to Astraland, they easily locate the Dys trees. The Dys trees are clustered together, and all are yellow in colour. Zachaeus places the four plates of the Procedure beside the trees and begin to cast some spells. After some minutes, the trees begin to catch fire and burn down completely in few minutes.
After burning down, the trees changed magically to bones on the floor. Immediately this happens, the Agents of Mansard shouts out in happiness, and begin to celebrate. The extent of their happiness surprises Zachaeus).
Zachaeus: (to Calderie) Why did the trees change to bones?
Calderie: Those are the remains of the Protector of the Realm that casted the Mansards out with the spirit of the taviour.
Zachaeus: (still surprised) Why are you people this happy? Don’t you know that despite destroying the means of discovering the taviour spirit upon activation, the taviour spirit will still be activated and you still have to kill the person or you go to extinction?
Calderie: (looks at him somehow) Zachaeus, I am sorry for tricking and misleading you like this. You wouldn’t have helped me if I had told you the truth.
Zachaeus: (curious and anxious) What are you talking about?
Calderie: Destroying the Dys trees implies that the taviour spirit will never be activated. The Dys trees are the basis of activation of the taviour spirit. The spirit will have no base of activation since the trees have been destroyed. I am sorry for telling you the truth now.
Zachaeus: (so shocked) You can’t be serious.
Calderie: I am serious. We are free now. We are free to stay in land without having to hide again. (so happy).
Zachaeus: (feeling betrayed) You betrayed me. I need the taviour to conquer Lailand. (feeling so hurt).
Calderie: (confused) Are you sure using taviour to conquer Lailand is your only motive? Anyway, don’t bother about that. I saw visions. I saw that Lailand will be demolished soon. Malisteh is on the verge of victory. Everything that happened since the beginning of dark night till now, has been exactly as she planned. We’ve all been working according to her plans.
Zachaeus: (feeling relieved) I will be hoping that’s true.
Calderie: (smiles) I don’t see false visions. You should know that.
(Steph and the old man can be seen discussing)
Steph: (shocked) What do you mean the Dys trees have been destroyed? That means the taviour’s spirit won’t be activated.
Old Man: (scared) That’s what I see. Trouble looms in Lailand. Lailand will soon be demolished. The taviour won’t be there to help.
Steph: (angry) This must be the work of the Mansards. I told you to let me interfere into the affairs of Lailand. I could have been of help to prevent the destroying of the Dys trees.
Old Man: I don’t regret not letting you show yourself to Lailand. It is dangerous for you, and it still is. You can’t show yourself until the spirit is activated.
Steph: (scared) And now that the Dys trees have been destroyed, what will we do?
Old Man: (confused) I don’t know.
(Snuke, Rogge, and Fise are seen inside a cave. Malisteh begins to talk to them).
Malisteh: Snuke, the evil witch.
Snuke: Yes, my lady.
Malisteh: Rogge, the evil priest.
Rogge: Yes, my lady.
Malisteh: Fise, the war priest.
Fise: Yes, my lady.
Malisteh: It is time for you to start your main missions. Go and conquer Lailand for me. I will be waiting.
The three: Yes, my lady!
(The scene is brought to the palace of Exelung. Azinah and Zachaeus are among the court members present. The King is also present.)
Derlond: (seems angry) You called a meeting, and you are here with the Split Eye. Hope it is not that the split eye is here again with her false visions.
Zachaeus: (angry) What sort of rubbish is that? The Split Eye doesn’t see false visions. Just that Lailand were always able to avert their woes. But they can’t avert this, because it involves Malisteh, the dark lady herself.
Tackryan: (feeling anxious) So, what do you have for us?
Azinah: I see Malisteh, the dark lady happy over the conquering of Lailand. (the whole court is happy).
Etyly: (happy) That means Lailand will be demolished.
Azinah: Yes.
Tackryan: That’s good news for us. If Malisteh is able to conquer Lailand, that implies that gods will be living in the land. We won’t have to compete with them for human’s wants, we compete with Lailand for anymore.
Heoeh: It’s really good news, if it can come to pass.
Zachaeus: It will surely come to pass. Lailand will have no more have taviour. Calderie, the Leader of Mansard made sure of that.
Tackryan: We should be waiting for the moment then.
(The scene is brought to the palace of Lailand).
Dalsmy: (angrily) The Sage, do you want to undergo trial for the allegations against you? Or do you admit to them?
The Sage: (looks at Neenah. Neenah gives him a look that shows that she is scared, and wants The Sage’s mercies) No need for trial, I admit. (the whole court is surprised that the Sage admits to committing adultery with the queen.)
Vale: (shocked) I can’t believe this. The Sage is committing adultery with the queen. The citizens of the land can’t hear of this. This is so unbelievable. (Neenah faces down as she is so ashamed of herself).
Staline: (surprised too) Committing adultery with the royal line, especially the queen is an offense punishable by death. I hope the King passes a rightful judgement.
Remton: My king, we all know that the Sage’s offense is really punishable by death, but we should remember that we really need the Sage in this time of trouble. We really need him in this time of dark night. We possibly can’t loose him now.
Vale: (angrily) What rubbish are you saying? I am sure The Sage purposely did this because he knows we may not be able to punish him. If he goes scotfree, important people will have the guts to be performing worse actions, knowing that we won’t able to punish them. We have to make example of the Sage, so that this king of thing won’t repeat itself.
Dalsmy: (to Ornah) Ornah, despite your evil characters, I know you have wisdom. What can you say to this matter?
Ornah: (scared) My King, can I really talk?
Dalsmy: You are permitted.
Ornah: I propose we keep this issue within the court. No matter your judgement, we should make sure the Sage’s offense doesn’t leak out. We would be made jest of, if the citizens of Lailand get to hear of this.
Dalsmy: The queen is sentenced to prison, while The Sage is sentenced to death.
All: The royal orders are received!!! (the guards take The Sage away).
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 4:11pm On May 26, 2018
To be continued on Monday Or Tuesday
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by Favyo(f): 11:09am On May 27, 2018
Hmmm... This people oh... They have killed themselves finally ni ooo... Ride on Silver, we're right behind u!
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:26am On May 28, 2018
(Calderie and the Agents of Mansard storm Nipen and Habbath’s house. But the house is empty. Calderie, angrily tries to use his magic to find them but to no avail).
Vanos: (surprised) Why is it that we can’t find them?
Calderie: (angry) The Sage must be using a powerful spell to hide them somewhere.
White: (still surprised) I don’t think you can’t break through The Sage’s spell.
Calderie: No matter how much power I have than the Sage, there are still some spells of his that I can’t break. The Sage is an ancestral title of Lailand which entails some abilities like these. That’s why I can’t break out of Elderworld myself if The Sage is able to trap me.
Vanos: (so angry) So, what do we do? They can’t go scotfree. Their father tricked you once and helped The Sage in trapping your spirit. We’ve suffered since then as we can’t do anything without you. We finally got you, and the sons too got you and wanted to trap you. You were only lucky, or else it would have been a different story. We can’t let them go scotfree. We must kill them.
Calderie: Don’t worry. Once The Sage is dead, the spell will be broken, and we will be able to find them. They will surely die with The Sage.
Vanos: (calms down) That’s good to hear then. We will be waiting for that time. With the kind of torture I got from them, especially that Habbath, the death I am going to give them will be so bad.
Calderie: (feels something) I am being summoned by someone powerful. I have to go. I will meet you at our hideout.
(He disappears from them, and appears in a room. He sees Rogge)
Rogge: (smiles) Calderie, the Leader of Mansard, you heard my call and come here.
Calderie: (surprised) Rogge, the evil priest, why are you here in Lailand?
Rogge: With your powers, you should know why I am here.
Calderie: You must be here on behalf of the dark lady. What does she want from me?
Rogge: (chuckles) We need you to cast the Nudiuh Spell.
Calderie: (shocked) Nudiuh Spell? Which disease are you transporting?
Rogge: Mylon disease. (brings out a bottle containing water that is dark in colour, and hands it over to Calderie). The disease has no cure in real world, so it can’t be cured. I brought it from the Elderworld.
Calderie: (shocked) From the Elderworld? Is the portal opened?
Rogge: (smiles) No. Malisteh doesn’t have the Apple of Jayanah yet. But she is on the verge of getting it.
Calderie: (still surprised) Then how are you able to go to the Elderworld and come back. You aren’t a god, so Malisteh doesn’t have the ability to bring you back to life even if you die.
Rogge: (smiles) Malisteh’s plans are quite beyond that.
Calderie: (anxious) What did she do?
Rogge: Malisteh struck a deal with Zachaeus of Exelung who in turn struck a deal with Yuriyu, the god of death.
Calderie: (anxious) What did they all get from the deals?
Rogge: This is top secret. I don’t think I am supposed to be sharing them with you.
Calderie: Remember you need my help to cast the Nudiuh spell.
Rogge: (sighs) Okay. Malisteh wanted the ability to be able to return dead people back to life, while Zachaeus wanted to learn the Procedure of the Dys Key Terminal from her.
O O O O O
(flashback)
Zachaeus: Yes, My king! The taviour. I will plan an invalid taviour spirit for the Sage to discover. This will fool the Sage thinking the taviour’s spirit is awaken and he will try to get the Procedure of the Dys Key Terminal from me.
Derlond: I am sorry, but why would he?
Zachaeus: Because without the procedure, Lailand will never be able to know the taviour. Only Malisteh, the dark lady knows the procedure. I once gave Malisteh a catching gift in order to learn it from her, which implies that only Malisteh and I know the procedure.
Heoeh: (nervous) What is the catching gift you gave her?
Zachaeus: (chuckles) That, I can’t reveal…
O O O O O
(back)
Rogge: Malisteh needed the ability in order to get the Apple of Jayanah.
Calderie: (surprised) So, what did Zachaeus offer the God of death?
Rogge: I don’t know. All I know is that Zachaeus had offered a lot for his powers. He even ate the evil seed despite knowing the consequences.
Calderie: (surprised) I used to wonder why Zachaeus is more powerful than the Sage, so it is because he ate the evil seed. Now I understand.
Rogge: I told you what you wanted to know, will you do what I asked of you?
Calderie: (chuckles) Who am I not to do the wish of the dark lady? What is the medium you want to pass the Mylon disease with?
Rogge: Lailand’s water system.
Calderie: (shaking head in affirmation) So, since everyone uses water, everyone will surely contact the disease. But I know that it’s death is slow, so what exactly is your plan?
Rogge: Malisteh got all that covered. Just do as I asked.
Calderie: (looking at the bottle containing the Mylon disease) I will do it.
(Fise can be seen making a visit to Exelung’s palace. All the court members are present)
Tackryan: (surprised) Fise, the war priest, it’s quite a surprise that we see you in our land. Hope nothing is wrong.
Fise: I have an urgent request from the dark lady. (everyone is surprised)
Zachaeus: (anxious) What’s the request?
Fise: The dark lady has begin plans to take over Lailand. She needs your help.
Tackryan: (surprised) What help could be dark lady need from us? We will be willing to help.
Fise: She needs you to declare war against Lailand. (everyone is shocked and scared at this) She wants you to overtake Lailand for her. She needs your army.
Tackryan: (shocked) We should attack Lailand. (smiles) We dare not do that. Lailand is the centre of the world. It is larger than all other lands in the world combined. We don’t have the ability to attack Lailand and win.
Fise: (smiles) Don’t be scared. Very soon, the whole of Lailand, including their army will be down to an uncurable disease. We only need you to finish the job.
Tackryan: (convinced but still scared) Even despite that, we all know that Lailand can never fall if they still have the Apple of Jayanah. We can’t attack them if they still have it in their premises. We will surely fail if we do so.
Fise: Malisteh got that covered. She will soon have the Apple of Jayanah taken from Lailand.
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
Tackryan: (happy) Then it is resolved. The Split Eye had a vision that Malisteh will take over Lailand. This must be it.
Fise: Prepare your army. Very soon the disease will struck the whole of Lailand. Not long after, the Apple of Jayanah will be retrieved. Once these happen, you should strike Lailand immediately.
Tackryan: We will. (to Heoeh) Heoeh, I hope you are listening to this. Prepare the army. You and Fise, the war priest will lead the attack on Lailand once it is time. We are about to accomplish our aim.
Heoeh: Yes, my King!

(The Sage’s execution day)
(The Sage is being taken to the execution ground to be hanged. Lailand citizens don’t know his real offense but there are so many gossips, as they form a crowd at the ground. They are all surprised at what is happening. They all know that The Sage dying will be a calamity to Lailand. But since the King ordered his death himself, nobody dares question him).
Man 1: (on the execution ground, as they are still waiting for the The Sage to be brought) I heard that The Sage plotted treason against the King. (everyone is surprised).
Man 2: That’s contrary to what I heard. I heard that he is the sacrifice we must make to overcome the dark night. They said that his existence is what is blocking the taviour’s spirit from being activated.
(the gossips go on as the Sage is being brought to the execution ground. He is being taken up to the stage to be hanged).
(AgePie can be seen sneaking up to the Queen’s quarters. He hid well from the guards and is able to make it to the Queen’s room. The Queen and his maids are surprised as they see him. The maids want to raise an alarm, but the Queen stops them).
Neenah: (surprised) AgePie, why are you here?
AgePie: You should know why I am here. I don’t believe that the Sage did what he is being accused of. I think he is just trying to protect you from something. Why can’t you save him from dying? He has been taken to the execution ground. Please, you have to help him.
Neenah: (scared) I don’t know what to do. I am really confused. I feel ashamed.
AgePie: I know The Sage is ready to die trying to protect you from something. But can’t you protect him from death with your shame? (the maids are angry at this and want to insult him, but the Queen stops them and orders that they stay outside).
Neenah: You are right. I shouldn’t let him die for me. I have to see the King.
AgePie: (happy) Please, be quick about it before the Sage is executed.
Neenah: Okay!
(She quickly puts on a more decent cloth, and stumbles out of the room together with AgePie for the palace room. The King is not in the palace room. Scared, AgePie quickly asks the guard there where the King is).
AgePie: (scared. To the guard) Where is the King?
Guard: He went to the execution ground to watch The Sage being executed.
AgePie: (more scared) Ah! (to the Queen) Please, we have to go there.
Neenah: (scared) The whole of Lailand will be there. I don’t think I will be able to talk in their presence.
AgePie: You have to. Please, don’t let them kill The Sage. I beg of you.
Neenah: (totally scared) What you are asking of me is too hard. You don’t know what is at stake. There are secrets that I am to ashamed to share with the King talkless of sharing them with the whole of citizens of Lailand.
AgePie: No matter what, you have to save The Sage’s life. If you let the Sage die for you, it won’t in any bit help you. It will only add to your offences. Saving his life can even be a way to atone for them.
Neenah: Saving his life won’t be enough to atone for my sins.
AgePie: Then, you have to start with saving him. Please, you have to do this.
Neenah: (scared but convinced. To the guard) Ready the best of the palace horse, I have to go the execution ground immediately.
Guard: Yes, your highness!
(The horse is being prepared for her. She takes the horse, while AgePie takes another horse, and they both head for the execution ground)
(Back on the execution ground)
(The King can be seen sitting down under a tent, looking at The Sage with contempt. His order is being required to start the execution).
Remton: (sad. To the King) We are awaiting your order.
Dalsmy: (angrily) Kill him.
Remton: Okay, My King. (She gives the death signal to the executioner)
(As the executioner is about to press the execution key, the Queen on her horse runs up to scene shouting “Stop”)
Neenah: (sweating profusely) Stop! Stop!! Stop!!! (The executioner is surprised but quickly stops as he sees the Queen running up to the scene. The Sage closes his eyes and opens them in surprise, and in a bit of joy. The whole of Lailand is surprised as to what could be the reason the Queen is asking for the halt of the execution. The King is angry and surprised at this development. Neenah runs up to meet the King)
Dalsmy: (surprised) What are you doing? (faintly)
Neenah: (breathing heavily) I am ready to confess.
Dalsmy: (shocked) Confess to what?
Neenah: It was my fault. The Sage didn’t do what he was accused of. We weren’t committing adultery. (the citizens of Lailand murmur in amazement, as they are just realizing the main reason The Sage is to be executed).
Dalsmy: (shocked) What do you mean? Then what is both of you doing inside an inn room every night?
Neenah: (she rolls up her sleeves to show her hand. There are disgusting rashes that are decaying on the hand) We used to meet because of this. (everyone is surprised and irritated as they see the rashes on her hand).i
Dalsmy: (shocked and irritated) What is this?
Neenah: According to the Sage, this is Mylon disease. It is a rare disease that has no cure. The Sage and I meet every night, so he could examine the rashes and try to find the cure. He used to apply different possible cure to it every night but none works. I told him to make it a secret as I am scared to show you this kind of thing, hoping he will be able to cure it.
Dalsmy: (still surprised) So this is the reason why you always refuse to meet with me every night?
Neenah: Yes, my King.
Dalsmy: (sad) I thought you refuse to meet me because of your affair with The Sage. You should have told me this instead of keeping it a secret. How did you contact the disease?
Neenah: (scared) That’s the main reason I wanted to keep this a secret. Please, let’s go back to the palace, and I will explain everything to you. (there is disagreement murmurs from the crowd watching in amazement).
Ornah: (interrupts. To the King) My king, I don’t think that’s possible now. I warned you against this. If you try to leave now, the people will hate you for it, and will no longer respect you. They’ve heard part of the story, you can’t deny them the rest of it.
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:49pm On May 28, 2018
Dalsmy: (realizing this. To the queen) It’s too late for that. You have to say everything now.
Neenah: (scared) But, my King…
Dalsmy: (sad) I am sorry, but you have to. I order you to.
Neenah: Okay, my King. Rogge, the evil priest made me drink out of a bottle containing the disease. (the murmurs among the crowd continues, and become louder, as they are all surprised).
Dalsmy: (surprised) Rogge, the evil priest? Why did he make you drink it?
Neenah: (scared) He wanted me to be a worthy test of the effectiveness of the disease.
Dalsmy: (confused) A worthy test of the effectiveness of the disease? Why did you drink it in the first place? Did you force you to?
Neenah: No, he made me to, because he has something against me.
O O O O O
(flashback)
(Neenah and Rogge can be seen meeting secretly)
Neenah: (angrily) How can you tell me to drink something I know nothing about? You still have the gut to tell me that it contains a disease, and you want to test the effectiveness of the disease. With me, the queen of whole Lailand?
Rogge: (smiles wickedly) I am not making request of you. I am commanding you.
Neenah: (surprised) Commanding me? For what?
Rogge: If you refuse to do as I say, I will tell the King about the birth of the princess I helped you with.
Neenah: (shocked and scared) But you swore to me that you will always keep my secret. How dare you threaten me with that kind of thing?
Rogge: I helped you back then without demanding anything from you. It is time you help me too, or I reveal your secret to the King.
Neenah: (scared) Do you promise never to reveal the secret, if I drink it?
Rogge: I promise.
Neenah: (totally scared) Bring it then.
O O O O O
(back)
(everyone is surprised and shouts in amazement)
Dalsmy: (shocked) What was his involvement in the birth of Fessy, my Princess?
Neenah: (scared, as she begins to sob) My King, it isn’t my fault. It is the rule of Lailand that the queen of the land must give birth to both male and female child. I first gave birth to Memex, everything was alright. I was expecting a female child as the second born, but I still gave birth to Tikahay. I became scared but still a bit relaxed that I will still give birth to a female child. Then my third child is a male too. I then visited Rogge to help me with the problem. He made it known to me that there can’t be a female child between the King and I. This scared me knowing that if I fail to bear a female child, I will be replaced as the queen, and the King will get another wife. I don’t want this to happen, so I asked for his help.
O O O O O
(flashback)
(Neenah and Rogge)
Neenah: (scared) Please, help me. I have to give birth to a princess. I don’t want to be replaced as the queen.
Rogge: There is a way, but it requires the use of dark energy.
Neenah: Please, do it. Use anything to make sure I give birth to a female child. Please, help me.
Rogge: (shocked) Do you know what you are asking of? Dark energy is banned from Lailand. Dark energy has never been used in Lailand before. It may have implications. I don’t think it is the right thing for you to do.
Neenah: (pitifully) Please, do it for me. I can’t bear the pain of being replaced as the queen of Lailand. I can’t bear the shame too. You have to help me.
Rogge: Since you are so adamant about this, I will get back to you in three days. I will see what I can do.
O O O O O
(back)
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:59pm On May 28, 2018
i feel so underappreciated... despite working up my brain to make sure the story is so interesting and captivating, all i get is like less than five people commenting... like just the five people are enjoying the story... it's so discouraging... the story will continue later as i don't have enough encouragement to be fast with it... Thanks
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by emperorblog(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by Favyo(f): 9:27pm On May 28, 2018
Arhgg? Silver, not now please... I understand how u feel, but guy, u need to see how I recharge my data account &hurry up to here just to read ur story! There's something u need to know: some of the people u await to notice this story are busy reading romantic novels. And that even, is not Every body's choice. Besides, some are merely ghost viewers. I knw u have tried and I can't make you go against ur wish, but just know that I love reading this story, each of ur updates made my day, and I would have loved if u continued. Thanks and remain blessed dear!
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:03pm On May 28, 2018
Favyo:
Arhgg? Silver, not now please... I understand how u feel, but guy, u need to see how I recharge my data account &hurry up to here just to read ur story! There's something u need to know: some of the people u await to notice this story are busy reading romantic novels. And that even, is not Every body's choice. Besides, some are merely ghost viewers. I knw u have tried and I can't make you go against ur wish, but just know that I love reading this story, each of ur updates made my day, and I would have loved if u continued. Thanks and remain blessed dear!

Thanks so much, you've even being the one that motivated me to post upto this point. Drop your whatsapp number so i can contact you when i start to drop more... or better still, i can send the continuation to you directly...
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by breezeng: 7:41am On May 29, 2018
When are you posting episode 4 and beyond
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:44am On May 29, 2018
breezeng:
When are you posting episode 4 and beyond

Episode 4 is there, up to episode 8... check again
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by Adeshola5: 8:16am On May 29, 2018
Quite interesting but am sure it could be recognised.
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:01am On May 29, 2018
Adeshola5:
Quite interesting but am sure it could be recognised.

as in?
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by Favyo(f): 11:01am On May 29, 2018
Well, I'm sorry I'm not active on any social network, so the notification may get late to me. But, I'll always check this trade from time to time, thank u dear
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:12am On May 29, 2018
Favyo:
Well, I'm sorry I'm not active on any social network, so the notification may get late to me. But, I'll always check this trade from time to time, thank u dear

it's alright... thanks
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 1:05pm On May 29, 2018
thanks admin for pushing it to front page... didn't know it was on front page...
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by pweetygiftofGod(f): 1:43pm On May 29, 2018
Bravo!
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by Favyo(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2018
Also, try mentioning these people if u can, I mean, the nairalanders
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 12:07pm On May 30, 2018
O O O O O
(back)
(everyone is shocked)
Dalsmy: (surprised) How could you do something like this?
Neenah: (sobbing) Please, forgive me. I didn’t want to be replaced. I’m very sorry, please.
Dalsmy: (to Remton) Release The Sage from the execution stage, and have him brought here.
Remton: Yes, my King. (She orders the guards to release The Sage, and they bring him to the tent where the King is).
Dalsmy: (to the Sage) Did she tell you all these?
The Sage: (looking so weak) Yes, my King!
Dalsmy: (angry) You should have told me, instead of admitting to the crimes.
The Sage: She is of royal line. I will surely do whatever she wants. She wanted me to keep her secrets, I can’t reveal them.
Dalsmy: (angry) I should be happy with you for your loyalty to the royal line, but I am not. I am so angry with you. You shouldn’t be keeping secret from your king. You made me so furious.
The Sage: I am sorry, my King.
Dalsmy: So, what can you do about the disease?
The Sage: I am still working on it, my King. I haven’t found any cure to the disease yet. It is not from our world, it is from the Elderworld. That’s the reason why I can’t find the cure. But I am positive I will get it.
Dalsmy: (curious) But why would Rogge ask the queen to drink the disease liquid?
The Sage: I am confused about it too. But I know that he is evil, and so he must be plotting something evil. We surely need to be careful.
Dalsmy: I will free you now. I want you to go home and make sure to find the cure to the disease. I don’t want you to fail me.
The Sage: I understand, my King.
(The Sage is freed. AgePie helps him back to their abode).
(On getting home, The Sage and AgePie meets Nipen inside patiently waiting for the them. He is in a cloaking hood, so he won’t be recognized)
The Sage: (surprised) How could you leave the hideout and come here? What if Calderie finds you?
Nipen: I can’t just sit down and do nothing. I have to risk it. So what’s the latest development?
The Sage: I have to be quick in making the cure for the Mylon disease.
Nipen: Were you able to see the chain on the King?
The Sage: (remembering) Yeah! But the King has his clothes covering the chain. I was only able to see the top of it.
Nipen: Can you draw what you saw? I am sure Habbath should be able to recognize it?
The Sage: But it is not full.
Nipen: Don’t worry. Just do.
The Sage: Okay! (he picks up the drawing stick and a piece of paper. He draws the top of the chain he was able to see and hands it over to Nipen). This is it.
Nipen: (collecting it) Thanks.
The Sage: Okay! (he looks up and notices something).
AgePie: (realizing the Sage’s reaction) What’s wrong?
The Sage: (anxious) I hope it is not what I am thinking. (he quickly runs up to uncover a cloth, and underneath it are the four terminals of the Procedure of the Dys Key Terminal. He notices that the plates are not shining) The plates are not shining! (he exclaims loudly).
AgePie: (scared) What’s wrong with that?
The Sage: (totally scared) If the plates are not shining, it means they can’t recognize the basis of activation, which means the Dys trees have been destroyed.
AgePie: (curious) And what does that mean?
The Sage: (to Nipen) Where did Habbath have Calderie?
Nipen: (confused) On the way to Astraland.
The Sage: Ah! (he exclaims) Trouble looms. Our hope is gone.
Nipen: What’s the matter, The Sage?
The Sage: Astraland is where the Dys trees are. Zachaeus and Calderie must had been on their way
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by Favyo(f): 2:15pm On May 30, 2018
Hmmm... The king is so blind. Thanks for the update, silver!
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:18pm On May 30, 2018
The Sage: Astraland is where the Dys trees are. Zachaeus and Calderie must had been on their way to destroy the Dys trees.
Nipen: (confused) And what does that mean?
The Sage: Without the Dys trees, the taviour will never be activated. (Both AgePie and Nipen are shocked and scared).
Nipen: (angrily) Please, tell me you are joking.
The Sage: (still scared) I can’t joke with kind of thing. Trouble looms.
Nipen: How dare you keep something this trivial to yourself? Since you know the importance of the Dys trees, you should have told the King and he would have made sure the Astraland is well guarded.
The Sage: Who would have thought that something of this could happen? I never imagined that Zachaeus would destroy the Dys trees, but I failed to think of Calderie. Also, destroying the Dys trees means facing the wrath of the gods heads on. They weren’t even a bit scared of the wrath of the gods.
Nipen: This is your fault, Sage. (storms out of the room angrily).
AgePie: (scared. To The Sage) What are we going to do now?
The Sage: (scared) There’s nothing we can do. The taviour spirit will never come. Without the taviour, we won’t be able to overcome the woes ahead of us. I fear Malisteh, the dark lady will surely win.
AgePie: (angry too) Since you know these trees are so important, you should really have made the king protect the Astraland earlier. This one is really on you.
The Sage: Calderie and Zachaeus went to destroy it, what number of soldiers would be required to stop them?
(Angrily, Nipen is found roaming around the street of Lailand thinking. He didn’t even remember to cover his face. He is so sad that the taviour won’t come. He is so scared for Lailand. Not long after, someone taps him from behind. Behold, it is Vanos).
Vanos: (smiles as Nipen looks back) I know we will get you.
Nipen: (scared) Ah! (he wants to run away but realizes that he is being surrounded by the other agents of Mansard).
Tevah: You want to run? Run, now. I promise you that before you die, you will face a punishment far worse than the one you gave us.
Vanos: We have you. Now we need to find your brother. (they take him away).
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by phoenixchap: 10:25pm On May 30, 2018
I done arrive, nice work silverspoon but you need to really put slot of effort into it, I'm not a writer but there are lots of observations that needs correction, the writers should please help spot them and state them so this writer can correct them.
Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:40pm On May 30, 2018
phoenixchap:
I done arrive, nice work silverspoon but you need to really put slot of effort into it, I'm not a writer but there are lots of observations that needs correction, the writers should please help spot them and state them so this writer can correct them.

If the corrections have to do with grammatical errors, I'm really open to the corrections... but actually, i just type without reading and editing knowing I'll do the editing in the future... i just want people to enjoy the storyline, so i don't really take note of the mistakes until i post... and if the corrections have to do with other things, please lemme know and correct me... thanks brother...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story / Chimamanda Adichie Wins Grand Women’s Prize For Half Of A Yellow Sun (Photo) / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.