Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? (2391 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Deicide:
Are you implying that adult females dont do foolish things for love
it Always Starts During Their Teens
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by goodnewscliff(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
Its obviously women.....
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Deandean: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=marvin906 post=65669433]

HONESTLY I DON'T SEE ANYTHING FOOLISH THERE...
ITS A LITTLE BIT FUNNY TO ME BUH NOT FOOLISH Baba evrytin abourit z foolish,he betrayed his future seeds,he missed d bigger picture,and 4 what POMO grin.....Having said that,its jst one of those exemptions nt d rule...when bae z in luv....even d guy mess na her mumu button grin
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Burgerlomo: 1:06am On Mar 09, 2018
50/50 because sometimes both sides are foolish when they fall in so called love cool
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by marvin906(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Deandean post=65680074][/quote]

Hahahhahahaha..grin
he's is foolish and funny to me..
buh I repeat if you see someone worth doing it for you will..
when it comes to love everybody has the tendency to become foolish for it..
girl's own is an everyday thing that's why I said it's in their D.N.A
buh you have to admit something even if it's rare..
guys don't fall in love even if they do they thread with caution..
buh when a guy decides to let all he's guard down and decides to fall for a lady
he's foolish is time's 2

1 Like

Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Deicide: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
I have changed my views it's definitely guys cause women don't fall in love!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Sexy Plus Size Ankara Fashion Styles / I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed / Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.