Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach (4116 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by fhranchez(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
QueenUtum:

I was eating breakfast at his aunties food stall in calabar, he came over to talk to me. He has a beautiful smile and has treated me like a queen since the day we met. I've never met anyone like him. Best place to meet a girl like me would be England. smiley
listen luv, I don't want to doubt ur story but I prefer the pic verification just to shut ur critics up
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Since He Is Calabar i Have Nothing To Say... Their Men Have Challenges Using Their Brain

He's from Ugep if that makes a difference to your understanding of his intelligence.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
QueenUtum:

Thanks, that was some helpful advice and your right about the generalisation. It's not everyone and I will try to ask him the reasons behind it. I just can't get my head around it because he's very handsome.

You can start by stating that... to him... and maybe emphasising on your preference for dark skin and add that you might find him less attractive as a light skin dude. Stop being all accepting about this choice, let him understand that he would loose favour with you. He might be thinking that you want him to be lighter. You maybe giving him a complex or adding to his complex, so don't cross the line into pity.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
QueenUtum:

He's from Ugep if that makes a difference to your understanding of his intelligence.
and Where Is That Located
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Since He Is Calabar i Have Nothing To Say... Their Men Have Challenges Using Their Brain
na u talk am oocheesy

Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
But what she said is not far from the truth. 70% of Nigerians use skin lightening products and you won’t tell me you don’t know that skin bleaching is prevalent in naija
Nutase:
So because your BF wants to bleach you now used one dumb human being to conclude Nigerians are obsessed with light skin.

May Allah forgive your ignorance.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by LamarJR(m): 5:23am On Mar 09, 2018
QueenUtum:

I was eating breakfast at his aunties food stall in calabar, he came over to talk to me. He has a beautiful smile and has treated me like a queen since the day we met. I've never met anyone like him. Best place to meet a girl like me would be England. smiley

Aww that's nice. Have anyone you can hook me up with?
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Lionessza(f): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Well, he's a grown up. Let him bleach if that's what he wants. I'm surprised you still like him even after he said that. That reeks of issues imo. His. What man is that concerned with his complexion? How off putting.

It's a total turn off , and would definitely be a deal breaker. Some women can love sha lol. I'm personally allergic to weak minded men . Bleach ? WTF?

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by XhosaNostra(f): 6:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Lionessza:

It's a total turn off , and would definitely be a deal breaker. Some women can love sha lol. I'm personally allergic to weak minded man . Bleach ? WTF?

I'm telling you lol. I agree. It starts with bleaching before he goes full throttle sissy on you grin

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Lionessza(f): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm telling you lol. I agree. It starts with bleaching before he goes full throttle sissy on you grin

Exactly, the same weakling will expect to be respected as the " head of the house". What is there to respect, when he has identity issues . The only thing that will happen in that sort of relationship is that the sissy will try by all means to kill your own self esteem so that you will be uncomfortable with yourself and modify who you are like he did. Nonsense man lol.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Martin0(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Lionessza:

It's a total turn off , and would definitely be a deal breaker. Some women can love sha lol. I'm personally allergic to weak minded men . Bleach ? WTF?

weak minded mengrin

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Lionessza(f): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

weak minded mengrin

Lol, what is it Marty? Are you a bleacher ?
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by XhosaNostra(f): 6:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Lionessza:

Exactly, the same weakling will expect to be respected as the " head of the house". What is there to respect, when he has identity issues . The only thing that will happen in that sort of relationship is that the sissy will try by all means to kill your own self esteem so that you will be uncomfortable with yourself and modify who you are like he did. Nonsense man lol.

Imagine! LMAO.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Martin0(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, what is it Marty? Are you a bleacher ?

no bit if only they bleaching cream will change the color of my middle ass then I would have done something like using it.

lio liogrin I most greet you lioneza
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Lionessza(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

no bit if only they bleaching cream will change the color of my middle ass then I would have done something like using it.

lio liogrin I most greet you lioneza

Hahahaha , what?. That's just weird Marty, don't say it again grin.

Hey , you good ?
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Lionessza:

Hahahaha , what?. That's just weird Marty, don't say it again grin.
OK MAgrin Hey , you good ?
am cool how ur side?
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach by emeijeh(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

Be careful what you put up on Nairaland, having your real picture as your profile picture.

In reference to your last thread, just be very careful.

Please change your picture to something anonymous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Meghan Markle Always Walks Slightly Behind Prince Harry (photos) / I Am Fooled Again / Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.