Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Am Fooled Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Fooled Again (4115 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fooled Again by anuma1(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Please I need your Candid Advice my fellow Nairalander's. I joined Nairaland on July 03 2014. So nairaland is like my second home. mean while ignore my typo. Error.
I met this girl three years ago, she is not that pretty but because of her so called caring and calls I was in love with her, since then any time she comes around ( I stay in awka she stay in owerri). she will be going through my phone as if she is a saint. she don't want see me interact with my female friends even the ones I knew before her. she goes through my whatsapp my Sms etc. The day I tried going through her phone we dragged the phone for about 20 minutes and she started explaining. To cut the story short. Her phone was faulty Eailier this year so she's has been using her mothers phone to make calls. So she told me the she will be travelling to Abuja today (Jan 22 2020) that She will come to my on Monday to take a phone because I deal on phones and Accessories here in Awka, so finally she came on Tuesday that was (21 January 2020) So she came to my shop and I gave her a phone. My annoyance was That Immediately I gave her a phone calls started coming in form different persons. I told her "I know that is because of this phone you came to see me " she smile and I asked her " So you did not tell these people calling to buy phone for you abi" she replied why are mine insulting her and I was like I am insulting you now abi. But the one wey vex me pass was when a line called her "kene was the name" so music was playing in my shop so the person ask her " That place is very noisy where are you and she replied " I went to some where to charge my phone " and I was dumb--- I was like -- Eh my shop, is where you are charging your phone pulse the phone I gave you. I was so heart broken my heart was bleeding I felt like a fool. after the call she started telling me that it was her cousin bla bla bla bla bla. when we got home I treated her to swear with a Bible she started telling me a different story that kene is who she dated before that the guy likes calling her. and she said " You know that she's a girl and she's not married yet so guys admire her. And I replied "So guys admire you and you don't want me to admire others girls. and she knelt down begging and shadding fake tears. and I also threatened her to swaer for me with the bible that since she left my house on December 7 that she has not had sex and she was like I should forget all these and was forming fake tears. so when she bathing I came to the bathroom telling her to tell me the truth and I forcefully turned her face only to find out that she was busy laughing. So morning I took her to the GUO park in Awka here. My face was not smilling and and she asked said this one my face is like this are my missing her and I replied " I don't miss you even a bit " and she said swear and I was like If I miss you make I die. Immediately fake tears started dropping from her eyes. I left her and fine my way home. I don't want again. How do I discharge her. please this is my main account. My brother , my dad and my In-laws are in this forum too but there is no need to create a new account because na my matter. Your Advice please

13 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2020
You are a big FOOL
You gave someone phone and immediately she denied you right there
2. You caught her laughing while you are telling her what saddens you.

Bro you are a fool once again. I dislike vegetable men like you.

So now you need advise oh my dear you need sense

@Ubunja your patient
Is here ...ward 7 emergency room
Brain damage

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Fooled Again by AfroKnight: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2020
I have to agree with the poster above.

In your best interest, convert her to a nacking partner and start searching for a reasonable babe. This babe of yours can wake up one morning and give you another man’s baby to raise. And the man will be visiting you to check on his child and she will say he is her cousin.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2020
Celestial777:
You are a big FOOL

@Ubunja your patient
Brain damage
You id1ot, the young/old man need advice from real men. Not insults from teenagers like yourself.

Yall redpilling but still tears dropping on every female thread. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Chike4all: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2020
The 1st fool of the year....

And you gave her phone,, and calls started coming in, and you force her to swear with Bible, and you caught her laughing, and you took her to the park, and she told you to swear that yu are not missing her, You swear.

Idiot....

How many phones have you given to your Father or any of your siblings since you started that business?

She already know you're a manipulated scumbag, and she got her want. See you sobbing and forming hardman st last.

I wonder why you typed your foolishness here in d first place

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Fooled Again by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Your use of English is terrible..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by MrCork: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
anuma1:
Please I need your Candid Advice my fellow Nairalander's. I joined Nairaland on July 03 2014. So nairaland is like my second home. mean while ignore my typo. Error.
I met this girl three years ago, she is not that pretty but because of her so called caring and calls I was in love with her, since then any time she comes around ( I stay in awka she stay in owerri). she will be going through my phone as if she is a saint. she don't want see me interact with my female friends even the ones I knew before her. she goes through my whatsapp my Sms etc. The day I tried going through her phone we dragged the phone for about 20 minutes and she started explaining. To cut the story short. Her phone was faulty Eailier this year so she's has been using her mothers phone to make calls. So she told me the she will be travelling to Abuja today (Jan 22 2020) that She will come to my on Monday to take a phone because I deal on phones and Accessories here in Awka, so finally she came on Tuesday that was (21 January 2020) So she came to my shop and I gave her a phone. My annoyance was That Immediately I gave her a phone calls started coming in form different persons. I told her "I know that is because of this phone you came to see me " she smile and I asked her " So you did not tell these people calling to buy phone for you abi" she replied why are mine insulting her and I was like I am insulting you now abi. But the one wey vex me pass was when a line called her "kene was the name" so music was playing in my shop so the person ask her " That place is very noisy where are you and she replied " I went to some where to charge my phone " and I was dumb--- I was like -- Eh my shop, is where you are charging your phone pulse the phone I gave you. I was so heart broken my heart was bleeding I felt like a fool. after the call she started telling me that it was her cousin bla bla bla bla bla. when we got home I treated her to swear with a Bible she started telling me a different story that kene is who she dated before that the guy likes calling her. and she said " You know that she's a girl and she's not married yet so guys admire her. And I replied "So guys admire you and you don't want me to admire others girls. and she knelt down begging and shadding fake tears. and I also threatened her to swaer for me with the bible that since she left my house on December 7 that she has not had sex and she was like I should forget all these and was forming fake tears. so when she bathing I came to the bathroom telling her to tell me the truth and I forcefully turned her face only to find out that she was busy laughing. So morning I took her to the GUO park in Awka here. My face was not smilling and and she asked said this one my face is like this are my missing her and I replied " I don't miss you even a bit " and she said swear and I was like If I miss you make I die. Immediately fake tears started dropping from her eyes. I left her and fine my way home. I don't want again. How do I discharge her. please this is my main account. My brother , my dad and my In-laws are in this forum too but there is no need to create a new account because na my matter. Your Advice please

angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Realmenlovetruly(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Brother

Dont tell me you are asking me what to do with that kind of girl

oh my God!
How old is she pls?

1 Like

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Abfinest007(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2020
i laugh d way girls are preying on guys intelligent in the name of love

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by emmydiamon(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Guy all you need do is let go off that girl, she is only after your mullar.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by anuma1(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2020
Please I need your opinion please.
MrCork:

angry
Re: I Am Fooled Again by anuma1(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2020
she's 27 or 26[Cool quote author=Realmenlovetruly post=86010473]Brother

oh my God!

How old is she pls?[/quote]
Re: I Am Fooled Again by anuma1(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:
Brother

oh my God!

How old is she pls?
27 or 26
Re: I Am Fooled Again by MrCork: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2020
anuma1:

My niggggga..wots good. Now listen goooooood.

The biggest mistake u make:
NEVER EVER LET A FEMALE NO U LIKE HER A LOT...or else she will take advantage. Thats y Hisduchess all over me..chasin me.

2.U must always keeepit gangster...but don't hit them. U have already made her think she is the world.. this means she will take advantage.

3. I hate to tell u this but she don't respect u.. this clearly mean she will cheat on u(so be prepared to cry)

4. All women love bad boys.. they will respect u more Becoz the think they can change u.Jewessgratitude been tryna change me coz she likes me alot

CONCLUSION;
My niggggga..best advise. dump her.. let her go. She clearly believe she gots your number & can do u any how. There are better women out there..avoid the Gina2019 type.

And for future...always go after character...not beauty!!( real talk) angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Fooled Again by anuma1(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2020
CosmeticChemist:
We are not here to talk about English please. Your suggestion is needed
Re: I Am Fooled Again by anuma1(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2020
thanks bro
MrCork:

My niggggga..wots good. Now listen goooooood.

The biggest mistake u make:
NEVER EVER LET A FEMALE NO U LIKE HER A LOT...or else she will take advantage. U must always keeepit gangster...but don't hit them. U have already made her think she is the world.. this means she will take advantage.

2. I hate to tell u this but she don't respect u.. this clearly mean she will cheat on u(so be prepared to cry)

3. All women love bad boys.. they will respect u more Becoz the think they can change u.

CONCLUSION;
My niggggga..best advise. dumb her.. let her go. She clearly believe she gots your number & can do u any how. There are better women out there.

And for future...always go after character...not beauty!!( real talk) angry

Re: I Am Fooled Again by anuma1(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2020
thanks
Celestial777:
You are a big FOOL

@Ubunja your patient
Brain damage
Re: I Am Fooled Again by anuma1(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2020
very good thanks
AfroKnight:
I have to agree with the poster above.

In your best interest, convert her to a nacking partner and start searching for a reasonable babe. This babe of yours can wake up one morning and give you another man’s baby to raise. And the man will be visiting you to check on his child and she will say he is her cousin.
Re: I Am Fooled Again by Heroclitus(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
CosmeticChemist:

Thats not the issue here...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by MedicH: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Chai nawaoo. First move is this u are very heartbroken now and u need to heal. Take that phone from her. Just find a way tp lure her over and retrieve ur phone that's the only way u will heal. This girl as a matter of fact is not ur partner, she can't add one single value to your life. I have many of them like this and asides bedmatics i keep them at arms length and they usually are very broke but i don't care. It's time to end this nonsense u call relationship but dont forget u must take the phone. Do not tell her u want ur phone back or appear to have become fed up and want to break up if she gets any insight like these then she will break up with u and u have become a looser. After doing this come back here and take some red pills.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by MedicH: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
CosmeticChemist:

You're just perpetually empty.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by MrCork: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
anuma1:
thanks bro

...juss remember, only 2% of women based in Nigeria are loyal..worse of all nigerian women like nairaland,s own Gina2019 (weirdest thing ever - u muss avoid her type) angry

Bro..you must never let a female no u like her too much or else she will treat u like $hit. Why do u think women r more attracted to baf boys?.. got a few from nairaland like Gina2019 after my moiney
..remember..go hard.The right one will come.. majority of them are bull $hit(GOOD luck) wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
You no well I swear
Idiota malambus marabastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Fooled Again by girlhaley(f): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
This your write up got me Lmao cheesy grin

But I feel your pain guy Just let her go, she's a user, a manipulator and definitely a Serial Cheat

You should be thankful you saw through her fake tears. Move on with your life

10 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
anuma1:
27 or 26
how can u allow urself to be played like that,guy u never dey 4 street b4? Guy,i must tell u,cut her off if not be prepared 4 d obvious consequences....girl when go use my head go try ooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Escabado: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Owerri is a city filled with rich yahoo boys and runs girls. I pity any guy dating a girl that lives in owerri because u are just dating a runs girl. How much do you even have to spare and levish on an owerri girl and to be doing competition with yahoo boys . If you are doing anything with an owerri girl , don't do pass yourself oo. because definitely she will cheat on you

12 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Bola146(f): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
emmydiamon:
Guy all you need do is let go off that girl, she is only after your mullar.

Exactly... Let her go, Karma will soon catch her up because the phone was from your sweat
Re: I Am Fooled Again by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
The writing is on the wall.... you're reading it. You live and you learn.... all part of life.... now that you know women can be like this... then in your next relationship... you look for signs so this may not happen to you again. This lesson cost you a phone.... move on.... more lessons to learn.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
It's normal to be taken for granted by heartless people. If you truly love someone, you usually give your all. What is not ok is not learning from your mistake. Never allow her back into your life. Some people are users and parasites, they only take and offer nothing.

This shouldn't put you off being nice to future girlfriends, but you must be certain they are worth it. No need wasting time and money on silly people.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by LawyerLomo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
CosmeticChemist:

English master grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Starboytwo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Brother pls I beg u, is there any way in this world that you can collect that phone back?

Pls collect that phone back, it's important... Collect the damn phone and don't make the same mistake again...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Fooled Again by Omar09(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Love is really blind. On the male side. Obviously.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures And Video Of Ella Gold / Why are girls like this? / The Thing I Never Did Before (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.