Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

A Girl Has Finished Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Has Finished Me. (5764 Views)

Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by happy200(m): 5:42am On Mar 09, 2018
giftedheart1:
this is what i called 2-0
Chai, hmmmmmm
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Lucky you @ op she did open up with the truth about her marriage.

NB "A ladys heart is like a deep ocean of secrets"
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by happy200(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Lucky you @ op she did open up with the truth about her marriage.

NB "A ladys heart is like a deep ocean of secrets"
I see that also in a hard way.
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Now you are completely finished cheesy. She is not even dating I for say hope still dey for you to get her back but she is married, Chai e dey pain.

Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by happy200(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chikita66:
Now you are completely finished cheesy. She is not even dating I for say hope still dey for you to get her back but she is married, Chai e dey pain.
Hahahahahahaaha!
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by DonroxyII: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
happy200:
Last time i fell in love was 8 years ago, after the girl i loved broke my heart i found it difficult to fall in love again. But i found another girl that swept me off my feet i completely lost control, we were communicating everything was going fine, last week she travelled to their village when i tried communicating with her she told me she have a husband in the village!. Presently i'm depressed and confused.
once beaten twice shy ....
Depressed !!! Guy look inward into yourself ..... but , move on and stop investing your emotions on a fellow human being in order to avoid nasty experience !!!
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by happy200(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
DonroxyII:
once beaten twice shy ....
Depressed !!! Guy look inward into yourself ..... but , move on and stop investing your emotions on a fellow human being in order to avoid nasty experience !!!
Cool
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by Olifiz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
nlandgrandfada:
don't let that put you down...
as your moniker suggest be HAPPY.
she didn't worth to be yours.
don't worry you will find someone better.

“She didn’t worth to be yours” haba take it easy.
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by Intrepid01(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
eluyelabiola:
My name is Baby Oluwafiirefunmi Aloba. Mum says I'm her mini me but I do not quite agree with her because I think I look like dad. I would love for you to be the judge. wink
Actually, I am a damsel in the making and mum and dad are really striving to make me the best and give me the best life. Imagine!!! Mom even entered me for Cussons baby competition.
I really don't know how to pull this off if I don't get the support of my uncles and aunts on nairaland.
Let me leave matter for Martha. grin
I'm actually here, on my knees, my two knees O, begging you to please support me and vote for me to be in the top 500. Do you want to know the truth? *whispers*
Mum and dad have tried but there are some people who just wouldn't let the votes be....can you imagine O, in this same competition, someone has 1800 votes. Chaiiii!!!!
Such is life sha.
I beg you Sirs and Mas to please help me by clicking on my link to vote for me and I shall never forget this favour.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384290
God bless you as you vote.

You people should stop using innocent children who know nothing about the poo you're doing.....stop spreading her pictures cos of votes for your own gain....that child knows nothing about the competition a nd has got noting to do with it. Pls respect the baby's privacy, she's got rights.
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by NeeKlaus: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
eluyelabiola:
My name is Baby Oluwafiirefunmi Aloba. Mum says I'm her mini me but I do not quite agree with her because I think I look like dad. I would love for you to be the judge. wink
Actually, I am a damsel in the making and mum and dad are really striving to make me the best and give me the best life. Imagine!!! Mom even entered me for Cussons baby competition.
I really don't know how to pull this off if I don't get the support of my uncles and aunts on nairaland.
Let me leave matter for Martha. grin
I'm actually here, on my knees, my two knees O, begging you to please support me and vote for me to be in the top 500. Do you want to know the truth? *whispers*
Mum and dad have tried but there are some people who just wouldn't let the votes be....can you imagine O, in this same competition, someone has 1800 votes. Chaiiii!!!!
Such is life sha.
I beg you Sirs and Mas to please help me by clicking on my link to vote for me and I shall never forget this favour.
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384290
God bless you as you vote.
Awwww! Your baby is sooo cute! I must make sure I vote..
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by Bamz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
happy200:
Last time i fell in love was 8 years ago, after the girl i loved broke my heart i found it difficult to fall in love again. But i found another girl that swept me off my feet i completely lost control, we were communicating everything was going fine, last week she travelled to their village when i tried communicating with her she told me she have a husband in the village!. Presently i'm depressed and confused.

This your story sef... So your game is so poor that she had to go to the village to get a man?

Nah mate, step up!
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by happy200(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Bamz:

This your story sef... So your game is so poor that she had to go to the village to get a man?

Nah mate, step up!
Hahahahaahhaha, i got more of funny comments here.
Re: A Girl Has Finished Me. by eluyelabiola: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Awwww! Your baby is sooo cute! I must make sure I vote..
Thank you kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This / VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. / She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.