Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. (5749 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Video:students Under 16 Were Making Love In School Class / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. by my1love: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wonders they say shall Never End!!! Student of nowadays are something else!!! Even our Parents are Failing Terribly to

warn their children Against the Repercussions of this dastardly Act, Evil Minded Teachers Like the One below Are Taking Advantage of the Ignorant Minds of our Female Children… Isn’t This Crazy.. Well, i can’t say that alone!!.. You all need to see this and am sure you will certainly Agree with me when i say The Second Coming of Jesus is Very Close! Wacth And Share Your Thoughts About It!!! *smh* CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41am On Nov 05, 2019
ok bro....wait for us on the other side of that BS link, we dey come!

[img]https://media1./images/cebc444be2520c84d63b4dd23d89ac01/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls / My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. / How I Handled A Man After My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.