Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? (4466 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / Should I Give Her My Friend's Number? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Qxty(f): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Qxty post=65684660][/quote] i said my friend, i didn't say a friend, thanks for ur comment, it really entells a lot to me, tanx so much
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Stevengerd(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2018
When I Didnt even save my gf's number..
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by bossrillboss: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2018
stupidity:
Grow up friend!!! Pet names doesn’t equate love
...huy u just yan my mind.d way I hate all dos mumu pet names ehn.
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by femi4: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Don't let him make you accept behaviour you wouldn't otherwise accept in a relationship. IMO, that is what he is trying to do here. He's turning the tables on you for something that he did. What he is doing is called TRIANGULATION. That's what these guys do to try knock down your self-esteem. He wants you to see that other females find him attractive, thus making himself look like a "high value" man, even though that couldn't be farther from the truth. It's a playa move, hun. Don't take it laying down. Knock down his own self-esteem or dump his ass.

On your part, you're calling him "a friend" but complain that he doesn't "claim" you by calling you with endearing terms? Seems you're both skating around the issue. Perhaps the relationship is not clearly defined or there's reservation on your part because of his behaviour. TBH, my advice to you is to break up with this guy. He is showing all the classic signs of a game player.

Get rid of him!
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2018
femi4:
Seconded

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by jobonnairaland: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Qxty:
PLEASE IS IT RIGHT FOR A GUY TO SAVE HIS GIRL FRIEND'S NUMBER BY HER NAME AND CLAIMED HE LOVES HER? PLEASE MATURE MINDS

There's this my friend i love so much, i hate cheating in a relationship, but he saves my number by my name, he calls me by my name, if i complained, he will say i am nagging too much that he only did that to his first date that he is not a fan to baby and other pet names, but he will be teasing girls online with sweet names, he will be teasing girls in my presence, if i complain he will ask me if he can't play wit girls again because of me, though he try his best in little things he can help me since we are both corpers, he hardly introduce me to his female friends and every girl he meet is his friend, but he will not do introduction except few, the most painful is that the girls he call these sweet names are not up to me(sorry for saying that though but it sucks) please advice me.

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by jobonnairaland: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Qxty:
PLEASE IS IT RIGHT FOR A GUY TO SAVE HIS GIRL FRIEND'S NUMBER BY HER NAME AND CLAIMED HE LOVES HER? PLEASE MATURE MINDS

There's this my friend i love so much, i hate cheating in a relationship, but he saves my number by my name, he calls me by my name, if i complained, he will say i am nagging too much that he only did that to his first date that he is not a fan to baby and other pet names, but he will be teasing girls online with sweet names, he will be teasing girls in my presence, if i complain he will ask me if he can't play wit girls again because of me, though he try his best in little things he can help me since we are both corpers, he hardly introduce me to his female friends and every girl he meet is his friend, but he will not do introduction except few, the most painful is that the girls he call these sweet names are not up to me(sorry for saying that though but it sucks) please advice me.

LOL! What I see here is that he doesn't love you. You're only there to fill the vacuum. When he's done sexually with you, then you will understand why you need a cool guy. There are still couple of them out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / Man Mistakenly Impregnates Ex During Lockdown After Bride Postponed Wedding / University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.