Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. (867 Views)

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. by mespusinglez(m): 6:42am On Mar 09, 2018
Money Has Really Rendered Some Women Useless and Valueless...

No Further Details Because If I Should Start Eh I Won't Finish
Re: Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. by BabbanBura(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2018
mespusinglez:

How many times has it open ya legs? Thank goodness my woman no dey among your "many" and "majority" mentioned.
OP and your fellow Oloshos abeg keep collecting money and keep opening legs like butterfly on the flower.
Re: Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. by blackjack21(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2018
I figured that, in this world of men, money has opened alot more than legs.

And unfortunately, nothing starts that would not end.
Re: Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. by ubunja(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2018
wrong.
not majority of women ALL women. even those that date you while you studying, they're giving in advance for your future salary after you qualify and work.
a woman has NEVER given pvssy for free. even Friends With Benefits is called Friends With Benefit"S" coz that plural on benefits means she's gona be getting more than dick... the guy will be asked for other favours here and there: come help me move, complete my rent money pls etc. while the poor man just gets 1 benefit- the pvssy.
on that word, the pvssy you can "almost" get for free is the pvssy of a prostitute. thats the CHEAPEST pvssy a man will ever get. while the wife is the most expensive prostitìute a man will ever have.

2 Likes

Re: Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. by highqueen(f): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2018
smh..this is what your mind told you to type this morning ?
Re: Money Can Open Majority Of Women's Legs. by frbona: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2018
mespusinglez:

I agree with you on everything you've said.
So tell me, how much is your momma charging?

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Fela Kuti Shares Her Boob Photo / I Want To Buy My Boyfriend A New Phone After He Intentionally Smashed His Phone. / Hubby Loves Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.