Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (35405 Views)

UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) / I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by DonroxyII: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2018
osteenbush:
Keep arguing with your keyboard, when you are tired go and sleep.
U can see how foolish you are now !!
Arguement don finish for ya brain .... oponu !
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sike:
FYI, NOUN is a TOUGH school. Take it or leave it
Can u answer honestly...

Is NouN tougher than conventional universities?

Is NOUN tougher than UNN, UI, OAU. uNIlag, Unilorin, etc.?
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
vision2050:
you can go to hell, I had made my point.
It is I've made my point or I have made my point.
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by akmaldini(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Chat me on whatsapp 08023729528...
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by akmaldini(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2018
SyberKate:
My only problem with NOUN is the now so slowness of their processes.
Academic year now runs slower than before, issuing of certificate now taking forever with postponement here and there.

Before this new VC, things were running excellently at NOUN. But I'm hopeful it gets better.

But please does anyone know how to go about with getting a STATEMENT OF RESULT and NYSC EXEMPTION LETTER

chat me on whatsapp 08023729528...
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by SyberKate(f): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
akmaldini:

chat me on whatsapp 08023729528...
Hi can I just PM you?
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by bossbrown7676: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
What tha Bleep is this frustrated bigot that cannot pass jamb saying? I forbid my unborn children going to this God forsaking school. Please stop consoling urself, pick a jamb form, read and pass. Anybody can enroll into noun, including those of your likes who can't pass jamb. Have a rethink and help yourself.
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by akmaldini(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi can I just PM you?

Nop,just chat me up...
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by SyberKate(f): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
akmaldini:

Nop,just chat me up...
For what exactly?
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Iyawe247: 2:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Pls I want to undertake a Ph.D study (Ph.D Biology) at N.O.U.N. I need help on how to go about it and how to get a supervisor. Preferably at Benin study centre. Thanks
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by milky3(f): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
nicerod:

What level are u?where do u reside?

U can change ur study centre to apap or mushin .
at Iyana 'Paja someone directed me to Fatai Atere, I will check there too
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Tessyy1701: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
a
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by nicerod(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
milky3:
at Iyana 'Paja someone directed me to Fatai Atere, I will check there too
They are writing exams right now. Can pm to chat later

1 Like

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by thomasmore: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2018
How much is the tuition fees for post graduate criminology and security study @noun?
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Austin308: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
amprat:

I believe serious NOUN students most have more experience than the conventional university students, because they have the time to engage in other activities, different from academics, some are already working in the field so they have theoretical and practical experience, there are 16- 20 yrs students in NOUN, some rent hostels and attend private tutorials like conventional schools, at least I know of Ibadan, in Osogbo they even get lecturers from conventional universities, while some in Lagos take lectures with them in Unilag or Lady, everything in life depends on individuals, there are serious and unserious students in every institution,as per settling lecturers I won't say never because nothing is impossible though it's hard to believe my response is that it can't be as bad as it is in conventional universities,that is if it is happening in NOUN, since myself and most comments here show that we don't know about the sorting of lecturers. In all what matters is how much you can get into Your bank account not necessarily your certificate.

Please could you enlighten me on how to take lectures in Unilag please you could reach me on Austin 08145731812
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by Whiterose21: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Noun this, conventional university that. Employers of labour are not looking at the university attended, rather what you have upstairs. Anyways, You are all entitled to your own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by ebuka1997: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Useless school and useless students grin
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by searay(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
hausadreturn:
Can u answer honestly...

Is NouN tougher than conventional universities?

Is NOUN tougher than UNN, UI, OAU. uNIlag, Unilorin, etc.?
Yes. Especially their first degree.
I have passed through both institutions.
Re: People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria by popdanny: 1:42am On Jan 13, 2021
Noun Is a good school but their management are awful sometimes and again they should be giving student scheme of work or Area of Concentration for student to read bfor the exam if actually one of their piority is to see student pass how could expect a student/worker to cover 8-10 courses within a space of 1month + each containing not less than 100pages, thats bloody they call it work and learn but its not that true ok their e exam are sometime full of errors i wonder kind of tech guys they have

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun / UNILAG Student Drinks Sniper And Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.