Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? (1127 Views)

Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / 3 Reasons To Take A Girl For Swimming On The First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Boxer007(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
We have a communal swimming pool in my compound and I am cordially inviting the first ten guys for swimming on friday. Females will be gated.
Y'all in or out?
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Boxer007(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oyindidi and Hisduchess, ladies please do not evem bother. You will be gated and not be given transport money. You will walk back home.

Preach angry
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Oyindidi(f): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boxer007:
Oyin.didi and Hisd.uchess, ladies please do not evem bother. You will be gated and not be given transport money. You will walk back home.

Preach angry
You want to take us out?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Callmegerald2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Where is the venue for this swimming? Which state?
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Boxer007(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Callmegerald2:
Where is the venue for this swimming? Which state?

Correction. It's for guys only. No females allowed. We plan to have fun without no females giving us stress. Guys having fun with other guys. Preach
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Boxer007(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
You want to take us out?

Take u out to where? Pissssa hut? How?
Do u know how to eat with fork n knife & napkin?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Oyindidi(f): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boxer007:

Take u out to where? Pissssa hut? How?
Do u know how to eat with fork n knife & napkin?
Teach me
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Boxer007(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Teach me

First u need to visit place called restaurant. You not allow to eat with hands thou
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Oyindidi(f): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boxer007:

First u need to visit place called restaurant. You not allow to eat with hands thou
I want you to teach me
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
Go swim with ur gay papa. Bastard! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Boxer007(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mrbolt565:
Go swim with ur gay papa. Bastard! undecided

Brother. Be nice. Sir, You definitely allowed to wear thong instead of swimming pant and I promise even moskito will not bite u
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by greatme2good(f): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother. Be nice. Sir, You definitely allowed to wear thong instead of swimming pant and I promise even moskito will not bite u

I think you should focus on working on your grammar than being gay. Meanwhile it's mosquito

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Boxer007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
greatme2good:

I think you should focus on working on your grammar than being gay. Meanwhile it's mosquito

Sharap their u gold diggers. No man want u. You silly jeloss fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Oyindidi(f): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Boxer007:

Sharap their u gold diggers. No man want u. You silly jeloss fool
How was the pool party? tongue
Re: Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
right about now I am picturing myself inside the pool with bunch of guys and one trying to caress my muscular chest and me knocking the fekk outta him with a right hook to the left cheek

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys What's Experience With Girls You Met On Facebook / Why Do Some Women Like Destroying There Men Property During Altercations / Finding True Love Here Is Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.