Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Moment Tacha Told Seyi She'll Be Bigger Than The Winner of Big Nrother Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment Tacha Told Seyi She'll Be Bigger Than The Winner of Big Nrother Naija (1135 Views)

The Moment Tacha Was Caught Faking It: Red Wine Flows from Dom Perignon Bottle / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Tacha Show Her Nude On Tv (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Tacha Told Seyi She'll Be Bigger Than The Winner of Big Nrother Naija by logadims: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL TO BE UP-TO-DATE ON BIG BROTHER NAIJA.

Tacha told Seyi that even if she doesn't win, she'll still be bigger than the winner. Seyi laughed and she told him the money is more important to him than it is to her. This girl I definitely something else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiRZqN1eaXM&itct=CGIQpDAiEwjy_JOEnM3jAhWHh1UKHXSvB1kyCWM0LWZlZWQtdVoYVUNQLTJTZTlpNElOOTVrM0Q3TW1BdENB&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: The Moment Tacha Told Seyi She'll Be Bigger Than The Winner of Big Nrother Naija by Succex1(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] SEYI should not fall for Tacha oh, that's wat biggie want. a Proud Person With A Friendly Guy. Pls She's Gonna Change YoU
Re: The Moment Tacha Told Seyi She'll Be Bigger Than The Winner of Big Nrother Naija by logadims: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
@lalasticlala please move.....
Re: The Moment Tacha Told Seyi She'll Be Bigger Than The Winner of Big Nrother Naija by logadims: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
@lalasticla. this is an evidence of the news you posted. do well to back it up.

(1) (Reply)

Son Caught His Father On Top On His Wife To Be Two Day To Wedding (video) / Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / Why Am I Often Asked If I Have A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.