Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! (5568 Views)

Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2018
So, having come back to Nigeria after my studies in the UK. I have never thought of marrying a Nigerian and I don't deceive any woman into marriage before. I'm always very open to them that we're just friends and no intention of marriage.
There's this girl I came across and she was always disturbing me, having given her my conditions, she didn't mind. We became friends.
Being a medical doctor, I've always been conscious whenever I'm with a woman, I protect myself very well.
So, it was difficult for me to believe this girl when she told me she is pregnant for me. I thought she was joking as I always made sure I protect myself very well. Seeing the seriousness in her, I was forced to believe that she is actually pregnant when I carried out the test myself.
Then again, I thought another man was responsible for the pregnancy. I told her that when the baby is born, we shall carry out the paternity test.
Dear brothers and sisters, the baby was born and the paternity test show the baby is mine.
I was in shock until something happened someday. A girl close to my baby Mama revealed that she confessed to her how the pregnancy came about.
She told her everything and how lucky she was that it worked. After making love one good day, I removed the condom full of sperm and kept on the floor and slept off. She took the sperm and inserted deep inside her vaginaa.
THAT'S HOW SHE GOT PREGNANT AND CARRIED MY BABY!

I'm now a baby Daddy.
Guys, receive wisdom.

Farano, Rocktation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by alfred007(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2018
wao
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Fuckgrats grin

12 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Desperation at it's peak.

2 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Donpoker9(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol nawa ooh. ...this one mad me

1 Like

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Frankicent(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol which kind neediness is this... Mistakes gals do they believe getting pregnant for a guy will make him glue to her. Chai

Her method of getting pregnant is funny oo
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Apina(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Thats deceit, if I were u, she will carry that cross aloneundecided

2 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Congrats. You want to be fuccking for free without carrying any responsibility. The girl is smart. She has tied you down for good. Learn to be responsible grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2018
amindesly:
So, having come back to Nigeria after my studies in the UK. I have never thought of marrying a Nigerian and I don't deceive any woman into marriage before. I'm always very open to them that we're just friends and no intention of marriage.
There's this girl I came across and she was always disturbing me, having given her my conditions, she didn't mind. We became friends.
Being a medical doctor, I've always been conscious whenever I'm with a woman, I protect myself very well.
So, it was difficult for me to believe this girl when she told me she is pregnant for me. I thought she was joking as I always made sure I protect myself very well. Seeing the seriousness in her, I was forced to believe that she is actually pregnant when I carried out the test myself.
Then again, I thought another man was responsible for the pregnancy. I told her that when the baby is born, we shall carry out the paternity test.
Dear brothers and sisters, the baby was born and the paternity test show the baby is mine.
I was in shock until something happened someday. A girl close to my baby Mama revealed that she confessed to her how the pregnancy came about.
She told her everything and how lucky she was that it worked. After making love one good day, I removed the condom full of sperm and kept on the floor and slept off. She took the sperm and inserted deep inside her vaginaa.

I'm now a baby Daddy.
Guys, receive wisdom.

Farano, Rocktation.
Can a lady get pregnant with the method the op narrated?I thought the sperm is less effective when it enters condom.Any doctor in the house?

9 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Hhenryy: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2018
amindesly:

I'm now a baby Daddy.
Guys, receive wisdom.

Farano, Rocktation.

Story story..... Sperms can not survive for long outside the human body. They die within few minutes after leaving the man's system.

4 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by marvin906(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2018
that chick took you to the cleaners.
hahahaha..
even the devil would be surprised @ her ingenuity
she deserves an award grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by izaray(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Wow... This is a new discovery cool
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Hhenryy: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
izaray:
Wow... This is a new discovering cool

comshots:
Can a lady get pregnant with the method the op narrated?I thought the sperm is less effective when it enters condom.Any doctor in the house?

Don't mind the op, it's very very ineffective.
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by izaray(f): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2018
Hhenryy:

Don't mind the op, it's very very ineffective.
I'm still wondering my dear, SirBlunt, donstan18 you guys should come and see sumtin
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by PcashMojo(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2018
She hustle you grin grin grin You now a baby daddy,just acept your faith and do the nessecary cool Once again she hustle you!.
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by donstan18: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2018
izaray:
I'm still wondering my dear, Sir.Blunt, donstan18 you guys should come and see sumtin

Lol... My dear kiss, It's pretty weird, you know.....I'm just knowing that sperm can be effective after being kept without medical care.

I'm just trying imagine and picture the face of the lady when she was pouring the sperm in her p***y , cheesy it'll be funny cheesy

@OP,

Don't tell us to receive wisdom, wisdom has got nothing to do with this, it was a result of your carelessness, why will you sleep off while a used condom is being littered on the floor, you fvcked up, she took advantage...With all your abroad package, na small street babe fvcckk u up.

Please, make sure you take care of your baby, that's the most important thing.

And to ladies that'll adopt this method and start putting it to practice, biko take it easy.

3 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by sirBLUNT: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2018
desperation leads to destruction but in this case it leads her destiny which is to hook you up..you see OP you can't eat your cake and have oh you want to keep digging that hole and later dumb her ass abi? why din't you just find the right woman and keep digging officially? you see op the moment you told her you're not into marriage and all that she knew exactly the kind of guy you're so she needed to do something to secure her future and all thanks to her evil genius friend so now op you just got served!!! congrat to the hottest baby daddy in town...do the needful
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Forceup(f): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2018
I smell lies angry

You schooled in the UK, with that your terrible english..

undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Hhenryy:

Story story..... Sperms can not survive for long outside the human body. They die within few minutes after leaving the man's system.

Not true. Assuming, of course, that the condom is not coated with spermicide (as many are) the cheap ones are not, it might be up to two days before all or most of the spermatozoa were dead. If exposed to air, the lifespan is reduced to hours and not few minutes like you said. So it's possible for a lady to get pregnant if it's properly inserted.

1 Like

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Hhenryy:

Could you please explain how surrogate mothers get impregnated by sperm from men? I think they survive well under room temperature. What I need to know is how the girl got the sperm into her vagina.
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Lonestar124: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hhenryy:

Don't mind the medical doctor cheesy
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Mandrake007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
OK let's try imagine this..

The girl picked up the used condom filled with sticky sperm up,laid on her back with her legs spread wide opened and poured it on into her vagina then rubbed it in with her fingers,then went into the bathroom washed her hands,took a selfie and back to bed..yuck some bixtches nasty man embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Forceup:
I smell lies angry

He's even a doctor.

1 Like

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
You mean she injected the sperm using a catheter?
That's the only plausible way I can think of.

Conception doesn't take place in the cervix.
The road from the cervix to the uterus isn't as straight forward as 'inserting sperm deep into her vagina'.

3 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Hhenryy: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

Not true. Assuming, of course, that the condom is not coated with spermicide (as many are) the cheap ones are not, it might be up to two days before all or most of the spermatozoa were dead. If exposed to air, the lifespan is reduced to hours and not few minutes like you said. So it's possible for a lady to get pregnant if it's properly inserted.

Where did you get this c0ck and bull story from?

The part that even got me laughing the most was where you said they could still survive few hours even after being exposed to air hahahaha......

1 Like

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hhenryy:

Where did you get this cock and bull story from?

The part that even got me laughing the most was where you said they could still survive few hours even after being exposed to air hahahaha......

Take it however you want bro. I read it up.

Examples below:

How long does sperm live in a condom - Baby About
https://babyabout.net/how-long-does-sperm-live-in-a-condom/

Another one:
Can a woman get pregnant from a used condom? - Bodybuilding.com Forums
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135692131&pagenumber=
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by ghost3040: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
All dis slay mamas and dia English sef.. undecided undecided
izaray:
Wow... This is a new discovering cool

1 Like

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Hhenryy: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

Take it however you want bro. I read it up.

Example below:
How long does sperm live in a condom - Baby About
https://babyabout.net/how-long-does-sperm-live-in-a-condom/

Buhaahahaha! I still dey laugh!!!!!

And you couldn't even get a reputable link to back up your claim.. Just a write-up created by a random guy who started from a wordpress blog!

I still couldn't find anywhere in the article were he said sperms can survive for hours in CD. the max he said was 20mins and it's dependant on a lot of factors/conditions before it can even manage to survive that long. Meaning 20mins is very very unlikely.

So where did you get your idea of hours from?

Hahahaha, why are you modifying? I can see you have added a new link..... too many jargons in that forum link. the poster asked the question and you can see majority also told him how slim the chances are. How can you even use a forum link to substantiate your claim?

Funny dude.... Look for articles created by medical experts on the issue if you really want to back up your claim.

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by izaray(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
ghost3040:
All dis slay mamas and dia English sef.. undecided undecided
I hate it when dumb people like you quote me, incase you think i dnt kno d reason i used the word discovering instead of discovery. So you're so dumb not to kno, a sperm can't be that effective, once it's been transfer into a condom bag and expose to air shocked shocked

Though i have corrected it inorder to stop people of your type from mentioning me angry

Peace
Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hhenryy:

Buhaahahaha! I still dey laugh!!!!!

And you couldn't even get a reputable link to back up your claim.. Just a write-up created by a random guy who started from a wordpress blog!

I still couldn't find anywhere in the article were he said sperms can survive for hours in CD. the max he said was 20mins and it's dependant on a lot of factors/conditions before it can even manage to survive that long. Meaning 20mins is very very unlikely.

So where did you get your idea of hours from?

grin Forget the hours thing. That was from a discussion on Quora

Ok check the attached pdf document too on insemination
methods. If this story is true I presume she is one of those girls that will kindly suggest assisting to throw the condom in the toilet for You, then she goes in and locks the toilet door cheesy. Check the attached document in my post below

You too like quarrel angry

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Forceup:
I smell lies angry

Just a line of sentence that you are writing, I can't even stand your grammar.
There's no English word like Schooled. Check your dictionary.
Second, you don't use 'that' and 'your' together please. It is wrong.
A pot calling a kettle black.

9 Likes

Re: How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! by Hhenryy: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

grin Forget the hours thing. That was from a discussion on Quora

Ok check the attached pdf document too on insemination
methods. If this story is true I presume she is one of those girls that will kindly suggest assisting to throw the condom in the toilet for You, then she goes in and locks the toilet door cheesy. Check the attached document

You too like quarrel angry

Hahahaha.... I should forget the hours thing? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Got Nabbed After Announcing They Were Going To Take Drugs. Pics / She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.