Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits (5546 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
I don't fancy coming online to seek relationship advice, because I believe, I have learnt a lot from past relationships and have myself addicted to the REDPILL.

But this current situation has got me so confused that I need your advice to unwind me. I know I have called so many SIMPS for not knowing what I known a long time ago. But please use responsible words when addressing me. Please.

I got into a relationship after a lot of disturbance and serious entanglement from Victoria. She knew that I had other girls I play with but always makes out time to see me whenever I make such request. She plays the loyalty card very well that she got me confused at some point and I asked her out. She unhesistantly accepted and was overjoyed. She is so addictive that I am loving again. But omo, recently, like 9 weeks back, she started a new routine of leaving behind her pant and wears my shot home when leaving. This I ignored the first and second time she did it. But queried her after the third time. She said we are one thats why she can confidently leave her pant behind. But am unsettled with her response. Now she has 3 or 5 of her gowns in my house and 2 of my hoodie and more than 5 of my shirt in her custody. Last week I got new shirts and other clothing stuff to replenish the lost ones.

But that is not my concern. It troubles me that she has plans for me. Which might be getting more serious with me and am not interested in marriage, yet or calling anyone my FIANCEE.
Aside marriage what else do you think she has in box for me. I jokingly told her one day that I will use her pant for ritual and she said that means she may not be able to bear children for me. And secondly, that I cant go that extent to hurt her. She can cook, works as a secretary in a small tech company at my side. She is not demanding. Like i havent spent up to 10k on her but has spend more on me.

I want to end the relationship. Thats wat is largely on my mind now. But your advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Ike agwu lam o. Am confused honestly.

4 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
she is trying to "MARK HER TERRITORY"....but then again, just because she does, doesnt mean she wants to get married tomorrow. relax and enjoy the ride, while it lasts.

i dont get it, can you pls tell us again:" whats so bad about this girl?!"

28 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
she is trying to "MARK HER TERRITORY"....but then again, just because she does, doesnt mean she wants to get married tomorrow. relax and enjoy the ride, while it lasts.

i dont get it, can you pls tell us again:" whats so bad about this girl?!"

She has her friends believing that am her future. Which I know am not. grin
She works so hard to see I treat girls less harshly. She thinks am the devil and am rude to girls. Hanty some times stays naked cooking, reading, watching movies all naked. Na her house she dey.

She cant own me.

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:
She works so hard to see I treat girls less harshly. She thinks am the devil and am rude to girls. Hanty some times stays naked cooking, reading, watching movies all naked. Na her house she dey.

She cant own me.

bro, every women have the right to believe what they want to believe, so if she wants to tell her friends that you are her future, then let her do so. that is irrelevant to what you feel about her TODAY..... but let me ask a simple question:"so this babe says you are her future yet in the same sentence says that you are the devil and rude to women?!?" this makes no damn sense

BTW whatever she does in your house, is eventually because YOU allowed her to be comfortable in your house and do what she pleases. SOLUTION: next time she does something you dont like, tell her to NOT DO IT AGAIN, AS YOU DONT LIKE THAT. EOD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

bro, every women have the right to believe what they want to believe, so if she wants to tell her friends that you are her future, then let her do so. that is irrelevant to what you feel about her TODAY..... but let me ask a simple question:"so this babe says you are her future yet in the same sentence says that you are the devil and rude to women?!?" this makes no damn sense

BTW whatever she does in your house, is eventually because YOU allowed her to be comfortable in your house and do what she pleases. SOLUTION: next time she does something you dont like, tell her to NOT DO IT AGAIN, AS YOU DONT LIKE THAT. EOD.

Bro this makes a lot of sense. I appreciate.
But why she calls me the devil lies on the fact that, I dont care about how u feel. I can stay weeks without calling you. If you call I might not answer or reply to ur text even though we are not quarrelling.

5 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:
Bro this makes a lot of sense. I appreciate.
But why she calls me the devil lies on the fact that, I dont care about how u feel. I can stay weeks without calling you. If you call I might not answer or reply to ur text even though we are not quarrelling.

you shouldnt waste time trying to understand women, WOMEN THEMSELVES DONT UNDERSTAND WOMEN... so just be merry and continue living a righteous life, and all will be good.

4 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Magnoliaa(f): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
I have typed and deleted all I wanted to say to you.

Ike gwuru, abeg.

Proserpina, can you proffer any help? grin
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by frazee: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
The one that tried it with me back then. I just convert them to rag and dispose them... you can't be making me explain all the time to other candidates...

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Magnoliaa(f): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2023

She cant own me.

Tbh, I really wish good for her, and that she quits this fool's errand of trying to change shit. Smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by emekalovepets: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wait okoro in the next few months na twins u go born

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by folake4u(f): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Redpiller don fumble oh. grin

One man down!
I repeat, one man down!!
We need rescue team ASAP!!!
Redpiller down and injured bad, we need morphine!!!!
Captain, do you copy?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you shouldnt waste time trying to understand women, WOMEN THEMSELVES DONT UNDERSTAND WOMEN... so just be merry and continue living a righteous life, and all will be good.

Bless you bro
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
frazee:
The one that tried it with me back then. I just convert them to rag and dispose them... you can't be making me explain all the time to other candidates...

Those clothes she took are hers now. She knows I dont take back shared clothes. Wait e be like sey she want turn my house to free boutique.

2 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

She cant own me.

Since you do not see her in your future the earlier you tell her the better so that you don't end up wasting her time undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
folake4u:
Redpiller don fumble oh. grin
One man down! I repeat, one man down!! We need rescue team ASAP!!! Redpiller down and injured bad, we need morphine!!!! Captain, do you copy?
Medic team has responded already. Bless u for the taunt. grin I go pepper more of ur kind IJN. grin

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Reminderz: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
she wants to own you to herself, so that if you invites a new girl to your abode, the would want to leave due to a girls belonging... she will be possessive and extremely jealous.... just be careful with her sha, someone like that can be violent if you break up with them... I once dated someone like her also... you have to set boundaries, na you start that shirt from the start...

never let a woman feel too comfortable into thinking that she owns you... you're the man.. she's just a girl in love... her pairbonding capability is probably still on the high side...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobicove:

Since you do not see her in your future the earlier you tell her the better so that you don't end up wasting her time undecided

We are still young, ok.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Reminderz: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kobicove:

OP I second this advice, just let her go and do not waste her time if you feel she's not good enough for you... but remember, no woman is perfect.. just make your decision wisely...

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Reminderz:
she wants to own you to herself, so that if you invites a new girl to your abode, the would want to leave due to a girls belonging... she will be possessive and extremely jealous.... just be careful with her sha, someone like that can be violent if you break up with them... I once dated someone like her also... you have to set boundaries, na you start that shirt from the start...

never let a woman feel too comfortable into thinking that she owns you... you're the man..

she knows her boundaries already. But I will set new and firmer ones, sha.
Bless u bro
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
emekalovepets:
Wait okoro in the next few months na twins u go born

We no fit try am. grin
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Tbh, I really wish good for her, and that she quits this fool's errand of trying to change shit. Smh.

Am not physically Toxic, hanty.
She is not running a fool's errand, she is in love. grin
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by kkins25(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
because of you Pinkpill don collect 3 points. why u no change monika? 😂
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Berrityga: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Leave am for us wey dey interested. Rubbish, this the one problem men have when they see a good girl they will treat her like dirt and follow all those olosho. Guy leave her for us. Rest abeg.

4 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Bennysam: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:
I don't fancy coming online to seek relationship advice, because I believe, I have learnt a lot from past relationships and have myself addicted to the REDPILL.

But this current situation has got me so confused that I need your advice to unwind me. I know I have called so many SIMPS for not knowing what I known a long time ago. But please use responsible words when addressing me. Please.

I got into a relationship after a lot of disturbance and serious entanglement from Victoria. She knew that I had other girls I play with but always makes out time to see me whenever I make such request. She plays the loyalty card very well that she got me confused at some point and I asked her out. She unhesistantly accepted and was overjoyed. She is so addictive that I am loving again. But omo, recently, like 9 weeks back, she started a new routine of leaving behind her pant and wears my shot home when leaving. This I ignored the first and second time she did it. But queried her after the third time. She said we are one thats why she can confidently leave her pant behind. But am unsettled with her response. Now she has 3 or 5 of her gowns in my house and 2 of my hoodie and more than 5 of my shirt in her custody. Last week I got new shirts and other clothing stuff to replenish the lost ones.

But that is not my concern. It troubles me that she has plans for me. Which might be getting more serious with me and am not interested in marriage, yet or calling anyone my FIANCEE.
Aside marriage what else do you think she has in box for me. I jokingly told her one day that I will use her pant for ritual and she said that means she may not be able to bear children for me. And secondly, that I cant go that extent to hurt her. She can cook, works as a secretary in a small tech company at my side. She is not demanding. Like i havent spent up to 10k on her but has spend more on me.

I want to end the relationship. Thats wat is largely on my mind now. But your advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Bro this is how it start, Anyone she want to keep tell her to take it even if it's wet rap it with nylon , she is marking her territory with those things she left behind
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Bennysam: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

She cant own me.
She sees you as her future husband and that house is her own already
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by marlow1962(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Gather them and burn them. Why harboring dirt's in your house? Or are you a dirty G too?
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

We are still young, ok.

So because you are young you want to spend 5 years fvkking her then after you have finished expanding her puscy you will abandon her for another guy to marry abi? angry
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Aladdin1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
If shes not good for you.just let her go instead of keeping her fucking her steady and yet you know you got nothing serious for her.just let her go.na persin pikin she be o!

4 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Edipet(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

if SIMP advise you or clear your confusion you go take??
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Abolodje: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bro e no hard if you don’t like her break up and keep fûcking the rest you have. Why una dey always make life hard unnecessarily though.

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Nonywendy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

First of all how old is she? She is eager and serious to be in a relationship, she did that to safeguard her territory. Then for u, if u r not ready to have only her as a gf then break up now. U r just a player

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Lanmon(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
According to what u have typed , bro she ain't bad
she just dey let anyother babe wey come say person dun dey dis territory oh....don't b naive n loseirl because she take ur shit n according to u she spends more, so wetin remain
But I must respect how u feel, no marriage n shit but di red flag or whatever u see it as might b good....u go see say her own even small compared to others

Peace be unto u ✌️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Finished Furcking A Big Asshole Now / What Does It Mean For A Gal To Spank A Guy's Butt? / Why Do Light Skin Ladies Get So Much Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.