Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (6535 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
oga no Be Fight... Keep Your Foreign Babes let Me Keep My Nigerian Babes... But Listen, if You Are Unable To Satisfy A Nigerian Girl then Forget It, you Cant satisfy Any Other Girl In The World

and who created that ideology..
making a girl achieve orgasm and making her achieve squirting are two different things
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

and you mr man knows how to touch a woman right...
your first statement shows your somehow inexperienced..
a chick having a clit does not guarantee squirting..
orgasm yes buh not squirting
dont Argue With Your Master. What Is The Difference Between Squirtin and Orgasm
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

and you mr man knows how to touch a woman right...
your first statement shows your somehow inexperienced..
a chick having a clit does not guarantee squirting..
orgasm yes buh not squirting

DeadRat:

Deadrat or whatever you call yourself. You sound really daft right now. Just saying undecided

I wouldn't bother responding to your mentions because you've being weighed and found lacking anything upstairs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

Deadrat or whatever you call yourself. You sound really daft right now. Just saying undecided
I Am Ashamed Of You Two... Squirting is The Release Of Fluid During or after An Orgasm
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by BossLaifay(f): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
I am afraid marvin906 is quite right. There is a huge difference between squirting and orgasm. You can orgasm without squirting... And efesodje explained this as well. Squirting is involuntary release of fluid from the bladder due to pressure or even extreme pleasure. I'm no expert but I experience both and they are mutually exclusive
Modified
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:

otondo..
master ke..
if you must know squirting is the discharge of clear fluids from the body that builds up during arousal..
while orgasm is the discharge of a creamy white substance during arousal
have you seen the difference
otondo master

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
I am afraid marvin906 is quite right. There is a huge difference between squirting and orgasm. You can orgasm without squirting... And donstan18 explained this as well. Squirting is involuntary release of fluid from the bladder due to pressure or even extreme pleasure. I'm no expert but I experience both and they are mutually exclusive
You Can Ask Google For Help
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

I wouldn't bother responding to your mentions because you've being weighed and found lacking anything upstairs cheesy

he opened a question and answer thread..
he cant even answer a simple question
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
You Can Ask Google For Help

oga stop arguing
you dont know it
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

otondo..
master ke..
if you must know squirting is the discharge of clear fluids from the body that builds up during arousal..
while orgasm is the discharge of a creamy white substance during arousal
have you seen the difference
otondo master
google Will Do You Well. Female Ejaculation
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
I am afraid marvin906 is quite right. There is a huge difference between squirting and orgasm. You can orgasm without squirting... And donstan18 explained this as well. Squirting is involuntary release of fluid from the bladder due to pressure or even extreme pleasure. I'm no expert but I experience both and they are mutually exclusive

dearie look my side na.. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

he opened a question and answer thread..
he cant even answer a simple question
thats The Problem When You Argue With Foolish Folks, they Just Get You Dirty. Smh...
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin My oh my! cheesy

Learners are really blessed! cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
google Will Do You Well. Female Ejaculation

otondo..
a girl can achieve orgasm without squirting..
squirting is the height of pleasure..
no matter how good you are if is not in a chick is not..
some girls find it easy while some dont
even if your a pro
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
thats The Problem When You Argue With Foolish Folks, they Just Get You Dirty. Smh...

look at this mo.ron..
that doesn't even know hes left and right
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
I squirt! But then again I am not a 'naija girl' Lol
So where are you from.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:
grin grin My oh my! cheesy

Learners are really blessed! cheesy
lol... you Are Beginning To Behave Like My Village People... The Evil Spirit You Brought In Here Is Very Powerful
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by donstan18: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
BossLaifay:

shocked
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by donstan18: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
help Me Tell That Girl To Stop Furstrating my Life. If She Needs Help She Should Swallow Her Pride and Ask

cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
lol... you Are Beginning To Behave Like My Village People... The Evil Spirit You Brought In Here Is Very Powerful
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
every man who has a decent knowledge of female sexuality knows Orgasm and Squirting are seperate events in a woman. they may go together YES many times but not everytime. the challange for men is to seperate orgasm and ejaculation just like women have. its possible but hard but the benefits are massive for the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by BossLaifay(f): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:

shocked
Sorry jare..... Efesodje... I've modified it.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by BossLaifay(f): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:
every man who has a decent knowledge of female sexuality knows Orgasm and Squirting are seperate events in a woman. they may go together YES many times but not everytime. the challange for men is to seperate orgasm and ejaculation just like women have. its possible but hard but the benefits are massive for the man.
Ah ah! So you can make sense like this? Lol. Bros na joke I dey o. You are very right Sha!!
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:
never Seen Them Come Separate actually
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
never Seen Them Come Separate actually
you have. its the reason WOMEN CAN FAKE ORGASMS COZ SQUIRTING IS NOT TIED TO EVERY ORGASM.
pls tell me you get me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Kimcutie: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sorry o... But I have a question. Why are girls so clingy.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:

you have. its the reason WOMEN CAN FAKE ORGASMS COZ SQUIRTING IS NOT TIED TO EVERY ORGASM.
pls tell me you get me.
Really! I've seen The Release Of Her Clear Liquid As Well As white ... Is There Any Fakin in That
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by ubunja(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
Really! I've seen The Release Of Her Clear Liquid As Well As white ... Is There Any Fakin in That
you're talking about 1 girl.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:

you're talking about 1 girl.
Well You're right... Anyway, I'm more Interested In The Orgasm Than Messy squirt
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Kimcutie:
do You Have Money grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Kimcutie:
Emotionally Or Materially
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Kimcutie: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
do You Have Money grin
Money shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? / If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U / Why Do Guys Beat Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.