Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (6533 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by makydebbie(f): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
dont Argue With Your Master. What Is The Difference Between Squirtin and Orgasm
This dude is a virgin lol. Screaming all over your posts, you try too hard.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by BossLaifay(f): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
makydebbie:
They're generally selfish when it comes to sex.When they cum, they think the world is over.
Lol. Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Proudlyblack(f): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
How do a girl know if a guy truly loves her? smiley
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Proudlyblack:

He spends time with her and does things to make her happy.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2018
makydebbie:
This dude is a virgin lol. Screaming all over your posts, you try too hard.
i Should Be Happy About That Or Shouldnt I?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2018
DeadRat:
Drop Your Question About Guys And You Will Get honest Answer that Will Satisfy Your Curiousity and You Worry No More... Any Kind Of Question
Why do y'all kiss and tell?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. Nigeria!
Correct. I be don dey think say na venus u come from.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by fattprince(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Not all boys kiss and tell but tgat is by the way, can you pls give me a date if you stay in lagos
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2018
fattprince:

Not all boys kiss and tell but tgat is by the way, can you pls give me a date if you stay in lagos
I don't stay in Lagos.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Eberechi24(f): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2018
fresh graduates with at least 5 years experience is obtainable because some students work while schooling or some got the experience when they are looking 4 admission.

So, Sir am nt talking abt girls who claims to be virgins but give blowjobs, handjobs and fingers but first hand virgins without experience.

I believe evry girl even call girl was once a virgin then why do men find it very diffcult to blend these girls (firsthand virgin) to their fantasy as in mould them to their sexual satisfaction?

my observation so far: men love already made food they dnt have courage, patience to teach
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by phoenix17(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2018
efesodje:

So true cheesy I have never seen a Naija girl squirt. Really surprises me

so you've seen over 10million nigerian girls..... krazzy pple
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2018
phoenix17:

so you've seen over 10million nigerian girls..... krazzy pple

angry Do you have a problem with comprehension? I was referring to myself in my dealings with girls here in Nigeria and not all nigerian women.

This is just one of the reasons I am getting tired of this place angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
makydebbie:
They're generally selfish when it comes to sex.
When they cum, they think the world is over.
It's nature babe.
We can only afford one cum per round(in a manner of speaking) unlike you ladies who can experience multiple orgasm(by this I mean the peak of sexual excitement which could result in vaginal contractions) within the said time.

As for the selfish part, if you are talking about pre-intimacy, then we could agree, as most men are selfish in this regard as they just wanna dig the hole, forgetting it takes a lot more for the female to get all irie.

But if you are referring to 'after the cum part' then that ain't fair, because unlike you guys who after several orgasm could still be all firing up to go, When we cum, we come, and then chill to regain energy and maybe go for another round.

That's why most times, after a romp of sex, men would just want to sleep off, and you find the woman looking disappointed, because obviously she's wants more, she's just getting Irie.

But then, it's our nature, it takes a lot outta us to cum.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Eberechi24(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2018
DeadRat:
every Man Wants An Experienced Woman although Sometimes It Cool To Teach the Novice dirty Things... But Understand That Human Wants Are Insatiable, we Never Stop Longing For More... Certain Things Become Borin When Figured Out especially Women...

Well About Insecurity you Are wrong

ok! Certain things become borin when figured out especially women.. Noted

what about men?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by ubunja(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2018
Eberechi24:

what about men?
women become boring when figured out? lol.
women were never complicated just that mothers lied to boys from the word go.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Eberechi24(f): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2018
ubunja:

men have a mental handicap called The Madonna/Whòre complex. the woman who makes him burn with passion is NOT the same woman he respects enough to marry. thats why a man with a loving wife will still visit a pròstitute .only a few men can combine in their mind a virgin&a slut. its SO HARD for men to do so.
2. the romantic setup in every man's mind is the Damsel in Distress dynamic: poor woman emeets rich man and rich man saves poor woman from her problems, winning her heart in the process. its the very foundation of the patriarchy and the EXACT reason why women were deliberately kept poor from the very begining. a rich woman upsets that heirachy.im not saying that dynamic is right or wrong...

i appreciate ur timely effort to defend male folks. Permit me to ask u question pls i need sincere answer abeg

can a loving wife stop hr husband from visiting prostitute, if yes how?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by halimi26: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2018
shaybebaby:

Because you guys are lousy in the sack.

Very big words from a clear example of the lowest of the low form of black woman who has sex with pencil-diccked,uncircumcised white pigs

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by shaybebaby(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
halimi26:

Very big words from a clear example of the lowest of the low form of black woman who has sex with pencil-diccked,uncircumcised white pigs
Why you butt hurt?

You've been noticed now sit the fvck down!
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Eberechi24:

what about men?
women Dont Get To Figure Out Men because men Are Not As Emotional As Women. Ladies Say They Want The Good Guys But end Up Loving The Bad Guys And Give Excuses Of wanting To Turn Them Good, which They Fail To... Women Just Cant completely figure Out Why They Love The Bad Guys and That Keeps The Mystery Burning

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Personally, I Dont because I Dont Live To Impress Any Body, except You Catch Me In The Act... So Its Quite Easy To Call Me A Virgin...

The Reason Guys go After That hot Girl and Then Tells His Friends Why He fvcked her Is Because the Respect And Worship He Will Get From His Friends, the Fame And Love they Give... I Personally Think Such People Are Insecured and With Low Self Esteem... You Shouldnt Live To Impress No One
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Proudlyblack:
If He Marries You
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Eberechi24!

Everyone's Got Their Taste. Some Dont want Virgins because Of The Blood Spill while Some Do love It... Its A Matter Of Choice; some Men Prefer Transformin A Virgin Into Their Own type Of Bitch

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
efesodje:

angry Do you have a problem with comprehension? I was referring to myself in my dealings with girls here in Nigeria and not all nigerian women.

This is just one of the reasons I am getting tired of this place angry
okay please Lie To Me That You Have Slept With 10 nigerian girls...
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Eberechi24:

i appreciate ur timely effort to defend male folks. Permit me to ask u question pls i need sincere answer abeg

can a loving wife stop hr husband from visiting prostitute, if yes how?
i dont have an answer for you. and if the answer was an easy answer prostitutiion wouldnt still be around after so long.
that being said; its important to note that the problem is not with the loving wife when a man visits prosťitutes but with her man so any change/recovery lies within the man.if hubby was cheating with 1 woman it would have been for Love and a reflection on wifey's shortcomings as a compartible lover. but since hubby's cheating with numerous women its for Lust and that reflects on hubby's own insatiable appetites. so a wife no matter how loving simply is not the right cure for the ailment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by SexyDenzel: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
DeadRat:
oga no Be Fight... Keep Your Foreign Babes let Me Keep My Nigerian Babes... But Listen, if You Are Unable To Satisfy A Nigerian Girl then Forget It, you Cant satisfy Any Other Girl In The World
Bro you two should chill, not every girl squirts it has nothing to do with race or country, if you are not able to satisfy a Nigerian girl doesn't mean you can't satisfy other pusssyy under another nationality. Just enjoy every second, move and a lot more with your girl or girls and stop whining. its just pusssyy y'all come on.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by MissJoy29(f): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
DeadRat:
never Seen Them Come Separate actually
That's what you would have said since. Instead of arguing blindly about what you are not sure of. They are actually two different things.

Our bodies are different.
Some can achieve orgasm through penetration, others have never. They can only cum through other ways other than penetration.

Some don't like receiving "head" & can NEVER cum from it. They can even do without it. But others love it so much that it makes them SQUIRT all over & cum so hard that you will think they are epileptic. In fact they are ready to break up with you if you don't "eat" them all up.

Some have never even experienced an orgasm & may never even though they are sexually active.

Some can squirt, others can't & may never. Besides, that "messy" liquid as you called it earlier is what others long to see come out from their partners.

A lot of differences in the way women respond sexually. But one thing is certain sir, orgasm and squirting are two different things. Some can squirt so hard that you would think someone spilled a bucket of water down or up there(wherever they prefer to do it) yet, they haven't reached an orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Bro you two should chill, not every girl squirts it has nothing to do with race or country, if you are not able to satisfy a Nigerian girl doesn't mean you can't satisfy other pusssyy under another nationality. Just enjoy every second, move and a lot more with your girl or girls and stop whining. its just pusssyy y'all come on.
did You Hear What He Said. He First Asked, why Do Nigerian Girls Not Squirt... Has He Slept With at Least 10 nigerian Girls before Drawing The Line that They Dont Squirt
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Missjoy29 as You Can See, my Experience Sexually Is Different from His so Its Quite Easier for Me To Draw The Line That They Are Same from What I See, thanks For The Correction...

The Munter that Drew The Conlusion that Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt; has He Bedded 20 Nigerian Girls Before Drawin That Line... Person Won Just Spoil The Thread...
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
DeadRat:
okay please Lie To Me That You Have Slept With 10 nigerian girls...

I am not a CHRONIC BROKE ASS LICKER like you.You only have the opportunity of conversing with me because of the internet. Now get the fvck off my mention. This will be my last communication with you.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
efesodje:

I am not a chronic broke ass licker like you. You only have the opportunity of conversing with me because of the internet. Now get the fvck off my mention. This will be my last communication with you.
hahahaha. Chai! I Was Just Looking At this Your Post Over And Over. I No Blame You, Nairaland Don Give Small Boys high Horses... Anyway since I Cannot Slap You From Here, Next Time just Stay Out Of My Threads Please
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by MissJoy29(f): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
DeadRat:
Missjoy29 as You Can See, my Experience Sexually Is Different from His so Its Quite Easier for Me To Draw The Line That They Are Same from What I See, thanks For The Correction...

The Munter that Drew The Conlusion that Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt; has He Bedded 20 Nigerian Girls Before Drawin That Line... Person Won Just Spoil The Thread...
You are most highly welcome cool

Thanks too for showing maturity in taking the correction. We need more of this here.Both the "corrector" and the "correctee" need not abuse each other to drive home their points.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
I have had sex with some girls (just some)

Never really noticed all these things that you guys are saying here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.