Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ (1159 Views)

Guys That Loves Watching Nigerian Nollywood / When Your Woman Has A Big Asss And She Loves Watching Cartoons / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by Makapedia: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
The word cuckolding is when a man watches his wife or girlfriend have sex with another man, and it's increasing in popularity.

Following a recent study which revealed that a lot of people are trying out cuckolding, the Metro UK conducted a few interviews with some men via an anonymous sex app called Whiplr to discuss cuckolding.

29-year-old Simon, an IT consultant from London, says he likes to watch other men have sex with his girlfriend.

According to him, "I’ve been into cuckolding for a while and do it with my girlfriend," he said.

"What I like most is the feeling of helplessness. I guess that’s the turn-on, watching my girlfriend being taken by another man in front of me. I’m very dominant when we’re alone, but when another man joins us, I’m the cuck.

"But I don’t interact with the man, it’s more about watching them. It’s made us more passionate as a couple, although we have rules while we do it. Newbies who are starting out should take it slow and not dive in head-first. Things can go awfully wrong if the couple aren’t sure they would like it."

Other men also revealed what they like about cuckolding. Read below.

John, 45, senior vice president in finance, Paris.

I love being in control of both a woman as a submissive and her man, especially when he is restrained. It helps men who feel inadequate with their partner, but it’s not just about sexual ability. It can also be about their fear of losing their woman, penis size or a lack of business success. Cuckolding varies dramatically. From sessions where the husband just watches to the extreme, where I humiliate them with various demands.

Harry, 55, banker, London

I enjoy being the man invited to please a wife in front of her hubby. A few days ago, I visited a couple and was there for several hours. The husband was ordered to make us coffee and cheese toasties, but I also gave him sexual orders. This particular husband is bi-sexual and will watch, as well as give me MouthAction. He especially likes the humiliation of seeing his wife enjoy sex with another man. Sometimes, he’ll also be allowed to have sex with her.

William, 37, via Cuckold Forum Net

It’s been a 10-year process and I never knew it would lead to this. Shortly before my wife and I got married, I admitted to being bi-sexual and a cross-dresser. I have always been very feminine. We visited an adult bookstore together, which had glory holes. She kept asking me to look into the hole, and duck. Later I watched her have sex with a random man’s penis.

Jerobi, 28, via Whiplr.

The main reason I like cuckolding is because it’s completely backwards and doesn’t make any sense. I like the rejection and the humiliation. I’m normally dominant but I can also be submissive. I perform tasks, but nothing beyond MouthAction on either him or her. I’m 99% straight, but in the heat of the moment I can give a guy a Mouth Action. Once you get the girl of your dreams, you’re bored. The best way to keep it spicy is by letting her turn you down. And what better way for her to do that, than to have sex with another man right in front of you?

David via Whiplr. 

The biggest turn-on is knowing my partner is getting pleasure from the activity. Seeing the pleasure consume her mind and body, whether it’s her having sex with another man or given MouthAction by a woman.

Sam, 31, lawyer, Toronto.

I would assume what turns people on about cuckolding is different for each person. For me, it’s fun watching my partner experience something new, that she may have not tried before. There’s been plenty of jealousy though, especially when my girlfriend and I started out with cuckolding. I’ve been the dominant one, but I would much rather watch her tackle something outside of her realm. I love participating as much as being the Viewer. There have been occasions where I’ve sexually engaged with the other man, too.

Elliott, 37, media exec, London

I enjoy humiliating the men. I’ll make the husband bring me beer, then I’ll proceed to drink it with his wife sitting on my lap. Sex-wise though, it’s about sating the wife’s need for a proper man. The cuck is always banished from the room. If he is good, I get the wife to call him in. The husbands seem to get off on being bested and are usually the ones to arrange the play session.

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/joro-olumofin/man-explains-loves-watching-men-sex-girlfriend-see-reasons/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by dafeyankee: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sick.
Re: Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by Benjom(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Quite strange
Re: Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by officialMarcTimi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
wonders shall never end
Re: Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by alphacyborg(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
God forbid sad

My wife ? No no no cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin

Uuumm this is only for ppol who are open-minded who loves to explore & experiment... cheesy

We all know it's a taboo in Ng ,but obviously too Many wild boars and loose cats are doiing it right now while some of them already run to this thread and start hissing but in thought of trying it too... cool
Re: Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by Amarabae(f): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oyinbos and mumulity.
Watching another guy fuc.k ur wife?
It's sickening.
It's a humiliation for the woman sef.
Re: Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by donstan18: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uuumm this is only for ppol who are open-minded who loves to explore & experiment... cheesy

We all know it's a taboo in Ng , but obviously too Many of wild boars and loose cats are doiing it right now while some of them run already to this thread and start hissing but in thought of trying it too ... cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains Why He Loves Watching Other Men Have Sex With His Girlfriend - READ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos / Had gxg / Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.