Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! (5538 Views)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / NASS Elections: Our Party Lacks Discipline – PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by BeingFrank(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:

Yes, some get.But many others dont.
It is so easy for kids to PVC in the North than for adults to get it in the south.
Thats my point
You Are Right Brother, Let Still Struggle On

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Firstpage:

unfortunately that's how all of them thinks. They don't even empathize with the people but mock them. You see words like "but they vote buhari" 'they joined aboki to fight us in the civil war" "chineke is fighting for us" bla bla bla......yet they come here and type nonsense as if they care.

I weep for the people of the middle belt.
Some of us are genuinely concerned.

Of course we should be..

have the terrorists not attacked Enugu and Ebonyi?
Even Anambra has been touched.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Cooly100:

You are grossly ignorant.

Who would believe that Fuani herdsmen are killing people everywhere and none has been charged for murder?

Who would believe that they are still killing with the support of the security...

...everything is possible

It is either they are blind or they see the truth but convince themselves to believe in lies
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by TheKingdom: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:
Collectively, many of us stayed away from Nairaland for two reasons.
1. Nigerians hate the truth, they go further to demonise anyone who stands for truth.
2. Under the hypocrisy of shooting youths with flags while shielding terrorists with mortar fire, we deemed it necessary to continue our works in the background.

Let me simply say this, we are neither deterred no discouraged.

Having said that,
this is to warn Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt that the North is patriotic to the North and not to Nigeria.
The north is more concerned about the north than Nigeria.

While you guys are reasoning with respect to equity, justice and nation building.
The North is not ready to reason. While you are looking for the BEST candidates, the North is looking Northern candidate. A Buhari will beat a Donald Duke a million times in the North. I pity men like Donald Duke for their ignorance.

You dont have like minded Northerners who will link hands with you on your expected match to elderado,

They have registered kids, but your adults are yet to register. They are frustrating registration in the south.

In the North, the INEC officials, the politicians, the Imams, the Emirs, The intellectuals, the students, the civil servants, the youths and the women will work in tandem to make sure one of their own wins that election.

On the other hand, your INEC officers will collect cash and sabotage you.
When the chips are down, the North will not care about party. Their massive voting pattern in 2015 was not to the APC but to Buhari - One of the own.
In 2019, they will align and choose a candidate. Party will be a secondary issue.
The south might produce 20 presidential candidates under 50 parties.

You guys are simply day dreaming about voting Buhari out. The election is already rigged.

The South and Middle Belt are kids when it comes to Nigerian politics.
You guys need sturdy and play the crude politics of the North if you are to have a voice.

Alternative is fight an intellectual warfare with them, but from all indications, the Southern/middle belt leaders lack such capacity.

1. With the proof of underage voters, you guys should have demanded for the head of INEC Chairman.. He is not supposed to be on that seat till now.
What stops the South/Middle Belt staying it clearly that they wont participate in the elections unless the biased umpire called INEC overhauled, her chairman sacked and voters register purged??

2. The Police IG was shameless enough to command Governors to build ranches for private businesses, if not, the Fulani herdsmen have the right to kill and maim without fear or favour..

Rather that Southern/Middle Belt law makers walking out of the National Assembly with a demand for the terrorists Police chief to be sacked, they are rather begging Buhari to beg the IG to implement the laws of the land.

Shame on them and shame on Southern Nigeria.

Further more, concerning 2019, let me warn the South/Middle Belt
If Buhari lose that election, the North will unleash violence against Southern/Middle Beltans living in the North in such a manner that Boko Haram and Herdsmen will be a childsplay. In that day, when you see blood soaking baboons and monkeys, you will remember the words of "Prophet Buhari"

The only way of escaping such violence, is that another of their own takes over from Buhari.

Finally, let me state clearly that
1. The killings and taking over of lands in the Middle Belt by Jihardists called herdsmen will never stop unless the South/Middle Belt stop it.

2. When they are done with the Middle Belt and install their Emirs, they will descend on the South.

2. Blood will continue to flow in Nigeria until the dream of Usman Dan Fodio is accomplished or until the South/Middle Belt revolts.

Too bad, in case of any revolution, the North is armed and ready.
The South/Middle Belt is only a sitting duck, waiting for eventuality.

3. The Igbo politicians hoping to rule Nigeria in 2023 need to be chained and locked up for a long time. Their daftness has translated to madness. it is a shame.
When the chips are down, the best they can get is VP.. It is easier for Nigeria to break than for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria.

4. Some of us are no longer interested in the sham called electoral process.
Therefore we shall just relax and watch you guys in 3D.

Long Live The Truth
Long Live Lovers of Truth.

Standing Ovation for a well thought out analysis, unlike Ohaneze and Eastern Governors. Oh and there are those in Plateua and Benue that also should be ashamed of themselves....

Referendum or straight up Revolution is only hope

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by Firstpage: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:

The IG is not representing the police force,
he is representing the North.
That is their mentality.

And let me ask you,
so, where is hope?

The IG is not representing the north but the police. This your innuendo will further divide Nigeria. Tomorrow when the IG is Igbo, would you say he's representing the east? Your agenda is IPOB and we could see through you no matter how hard you try to mask it with empathy.

Nigeria is passing through a lot of challenge and it is our duty as citizens to work hard and not lose hope. Every nation has it's own challenges and it is not enough to call for secession at every obstacle facing the nation. biafra would have it's own teething problem when achieved, would you divide it city by city until every village is a country? You have a right to seek for secession but don't burn the bridge.

Nigeria would will be great. These old folks are dying and let's allow them to leave the stage. Buhari is the last of the old order to rule Nigeria and I believe after him only digital and intellectuals will be presidents both from the north and south.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by Firstpage: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
NubaVertigo:

Another northerner shouldn't mean 12 years of northern rule (ugh.. please use the word "service" instead lol) As ipoblogic correctly stated, the tacit acknowledgement is not in our constitution. If it makes Nigeria more workable then fine, but we can't make constitutions on the go now can we? What I'm saying is.. if we elect a southern leader that is a clear idiot, why can't we replace said leader with another southern representative for the next four years. We have to remember, in Nigeria when people graduate to the presidency, we are not doing them favors, they are SERVING the country. NOONE is entitled to 8 years... this is not a monarchy

Yes it should't but we all know it is an arduous task unseating a sitting president.

It is tacit because it is not in our constitution. In 2023, You will see political heavyweights jostling for the president from the south. the reason they are not coming out now is because of the tacit agreement. Every politician knows the reality.

We can but unfortunately our democracy is till evolving.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Firstpage:

The IG is not representing the north but the police. This your innuendo will further divide Nigeria. Tomorrow when the IG is Igbo, would you say he's representing the east? Your agenda is IPOB and we could see through you no matter how hard you try to mask it with empathy.

Nigeria is passing through a lot of challenge and it is our duty as citizens to work hard and not lose hope. Every nation has it's own challenges and it is not enough to call for secession at every obstacle facing the nation. biafra would have it's own teething problem when achieved, would you divide it city by city until every village is a country? You have a right to seek for secession but don't burn the bridge.

Nigeria would will be great. These old folks are dying and let's allow them to leave the stage. Buhari is the last of the old order to rule Nigeria and I believe after him only digital and intellectuals will be presidents both from the north and south.

You are just an academical philosopher living in a non existent elderado.
This present IG in his personal capacity is speaking the mind of the North and not that of the police force.
If you cant get this little piece of raw truth into your tick skull, then i give up sir.

An Igbo IG? hahahahaha
How many of them have you had so far?

Ok, let me day dream with you
Assuming we have an Igbo IG, and we have Igbo armed robbers terrorizing people across Nigeria. would you think he would ask Nigerians to always open their doors to armed robbers and part with whatever they are in peace so that armed robbers will not kill them.

Will he be speaking for the NPF?

For your info, these killer herdsmen are far worse than armed robbers.

Wake up bro, please wake up

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Firstpage:

Yes it should't but we all know it is an arduous task unseating a sitting president.

It is tacit because it is not in our constitution. In 2023, You will see political heavyweights jostling for the president from the south. the reason they are not coming out now is because of the tacit agreement. Every politician knows the reality.

We can but unfortunately our democracy is till evolving.

That so called agreement was just a worded one among the PDP members.
Wake up from this your dream please
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by Firstpage: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:

That so called agreement was just a worded one among the PDP members.
Wake up from this your dream please

I don't have to keep arguing at this stage.

So you think APC is set up for northerners alone to be presidents.

Ok. You can stick to your own belief
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by LaudableXX: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Firstpage:
unfortunately that's how all of them thinks. They don't even empathize with the people but mock them. You see words like "but they vote buhari" 'they joined aboki to fight us in the civil war" "chineke is fighting for us" bla bla bla......yet they come here and type nonsense as if they care.
Oh, so you sef don see am?! shocked They take delight in making fun of the dead in the Middle Belt, and secretly gloating over any misfortune which takes place in that region. sad Yet, when anything bad occurs in their SE region, they start vilifying others, and accusing them of being insensitive to their plight.

Just siddon dey look. undecided The IPOB clique with their backward mentality, will soon descend on this thread. One of them opened this thread, by predicting evil for the Middle-Belt and the South already. Let us see what kind of antics the others will use to entertain us.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by HajimeSaito(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
Hate Speech. mydn44 please do the needful

Anything that exposes the evil Islamic agenda of the North isn't considered hate speech on Ñairaland.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by LaudableXX: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:
I weep for the people of the middle belt.
Some of us are genuinely concerned.

Of course we should be..

have the terrorists not attacked Enugu and Ebonyi?
Even Anambra has been touched.
Stop shedding crocodile tears, please. Were you not the one wishing them evil, a short while ago when you opened this thread? shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Just siddon dey look. undecided The IPOB clique with their backward mentality, will soon descend on this thread. One of them opened this thread, by predicting evil for the Middle-Belt and the South already. Let us see what kind of antics the others will use to entertain us.

If the blood flowing in the Middle Belt and South at the moment is not evil enough in your eyes, then you need to see a doctor to examine your heart, it might be that of human.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Stop shedding crocodile tears, please. Were you not the one wishing them evil, a short while ago when you opened this thread? shocked

The blood shedding, the annihilation going on in the middle belt and annexation of their lands by terrorists is not a "wish" but a reality.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Firstpage:

I don't have to keep arguing at this stage.

So you think APC is set up for northerners alone to be presidents.

Ok. You can stick to your own belief

You need education bro.
The North dont give a damn about parties.

Their region, religion, ethnicity and party are one and the same.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by LaudableXX: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:
If the blood flowing in the Middle Belt and South at the moment is not evil enough in your eyes, then you need to see a doctor to examine your heart, it might be that of human.
Oh you are saying this, so that people can believe you are shedding real tears for the Middle Belt? We know you better than that. You are only pretending to be concerned, and shedding crocodile tears, while secretly gloating over their situation.

ipoblogic:
The blood shedding, the annihilation going on in the middle belt and annexation of their lands by terrorists is not a "wish" but a reality.
So blood has not been shed in the South east by the Fulani herdsmen? Didn't I call you an alarmist earlier? Continue with your evil pronouncements against the Middle-Belt. That is the only thing you know how to do. undecided You are too clueless to proffer a solution, everyone knows that.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by coputa(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

For you to agree with him, it shows you are a poor student of history, and you are out of touch with the reality on ground.
why don't you disprove my claims with your historical facts and figures
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oh you are saying this, so that people can believe you are shedding real tears for the Middle Belt? We know you better than that. You are only pretending to be concerned, and shedding crocodile tears, while secretly gloating over their situation.

So blood has not been shed in the South east by the Fulani herdsmen? Didn't I call you an alarmist earlier? Continue with your evil pronouncements against the Middle-Belt. That is the only thing you know how to do. undecided You are too clueless to proffer a solution, everyone knows that.

hahahahahahaha
You mean your headache is whether i am emphatic about the killings or just pretending?

I am insignificant bro, its never about me but the soul of African destroyed by colonialism.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by LaudableXX: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:
hahahahahahaha
You mean your headache is whether i am emphatic about the killings or just pretending?

I am insignificant bro, its never about me but the soul of African destroyed by colonialism.

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
If you ever imagined i was trying to impress you.then you really help much more than i can imagine,

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by maclatunji: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
ipoblogic:
1. Nigerians hate the truth, they go further to demonise anyone who stands for truth.
2. Under the hypocrisy of shooting youths with flags while shielding terrorists with mortar fire, we deemed it necessary to continue our works in the background.

Having said that,
this is to warn Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt that the North is patriotic to the North and not to Nigeria.

While you guys are reasoning with respect to equity, justice and nation building.
The North is not ready to reason. While you are looking for the BEST candidates, the North is looking Northern candidate. A Buhari will beat a Donald Duke a million times in the North. I pity men like Donald Duke for their ignorance.

You dont have like minded Northerners who will link hands with you on your expected match to elderado,

They have registered kids, but your adults are yet to register. They are frustrating registration in the south.

In the North, the INEC officials, the politicians, the Imams, the Emirs, The intellectuals, the students, the civil servants, the youths and the women will work in tandem to make sure one of their own wins that election.

When the chips are down, the North will not care about party. Their massive voting pattern in 2015 was not to the APC but to Buhari - One of the own.
In 2019, they will align and choose a candidate. Party will be a secondary issue.

You guys are simply day dreaming about voting Buhari out. The election is already rigged.

You guys need sturdy and play the crude politics of the North if you are to have a voice.

Alternative is fight an intellectual warfare with them, but from all indications, the Southern/middle belt leaders lack such capacity.

1. With the proof of underage voters, you guys should have demanded for the head of INEC Chairman.. He is not supposed to be on that seat till now.
What stops the South/Middle Belt staying it clearly that they wont participate in the elections unless the biased umpire called INEC overhauled, her chairman sacked and voters register purged??

2. The Police IG was shameless enough to command Governors to build ranches for private businesses, if not, the Fulani herdsmen have the right to kill and maim without fear or favour..

Rather that Southern/Middle Belt law makers walking out of the National Assembly with a demand for the terrorists Police chief to be sacked, they are rather begging Buhari to beg the IG to implement the laws of the land.

If Buhari lose that election, the North will unleash violence against Southern/Middle Beltans living in the North in such a manner that Boko Haram and Herdsmen will be a childsplay. In that day, when you see blood soaking baboons and monkeys, you will remember the words of "Prophet Buhari"

The only way of escaping such violence, is that another of their own takes over from Buhari.

1. The killings and taking over of lands in the Middle Belt by Jihardists called herdsmen will never stop unless the South/Middle Belt stop it.

2. When they are done with the Middle Belt and install their Emirs, they will descend on the South.

2. Blood will continue to flow in Nigeria until the dream of Usman Dan Fodio is accomplished or until the South/Middle Belt revolts.

3. The Igbo politicians hoping to rule Nigeria in 2023 need to be chained and locked up for a long time. Their daftness has translated to madness. it is a shame.
When the chips are down, the best they can get is VP.. It is easier for Nigeria to break than for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria.

Long Live The Truth

The post of a person who few months ago was making noise about how Nnamdi Kanu is the best thing to happen after slice bread.

Confused logic you have. You are claiming Biafran and at the same time trying to get certain parties elected.

Who doesn't know that your entire agitation is a political ploy to get certain rejected people back into power?

You should be warning yourself from mischief instead of trying to advice others.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by chichar1(f): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
GOD bless op for this articles, the Southern part of this country is not ready for the eventuality in the country,just take a example of lopsided appointment, the herdsmen menace,etc
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ZombieTAMER: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who made you leave your brains behind on your pillow, when you decided to open this thread? Who did this to you? So you are praying that "2. When they are done with the Middle Belt and install their Emirs, they will descend on the South." Your prayers will NEVER be answered, you prophet of doom!

Stay in the comfort of ur home and be praying

Prayer without action is useless
They are already coming
The blood bath is real

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Mar 10, 2018
ipoblogic:

Having said that,

Long Live The Truth
can you see him over there posting trash in a public forum? Oya go and get him right now

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 2:14am On Mar 10, 2018
maclatunji:

The post of a person who few months ago was making noise about how Nnamdi Kanu is the best thing to happen after slice bread.

Confused logic you have. You are claiming Biafran and at the same time trying to get certain parties elected.

Who doesn't know that your entire agitation is a political ploy to get certain rejected people back into power?

You should be warning yourself from mischief instead of trying to advice others.

Do you know the problem some of you have?
You lack the intellectual ability to comprehend a single composition.

As if that is not enough, you are so pathetic in your reasoning faculty if you think this whole thing is about who rules Nigeria...

For crying out loud, Nigeria cannot be ruled in peace by anyone.. Nigeria is a mistake of slave traders. The slave camp is not working, it has never worked and will never work.

Just between you and me, fold your hands and watch as blood continues to flow.

Maybe the day the blood will come near you, then the scales will fall from hour eyes.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by fabre4: 2:32am On Mar 10, 2018
BeingFrank:
Whatever Your Write Up Means, I Just Want To Assure You Of Two Things; 1. If Buhari Dare Contests, He'll Fail Woefully And The North Will Only Create Another Boko Harm To Kill Themselves And Not The Southerners. 2. The Quran Shall Never Dip In The Southern River, But Shall Rather Be Dipped In The Blood Of Those Trying To Kill, Steal And Destroy In The Name Of Spreading A Religion. Is Buhari Greater Than God? If Pharoah, Abacha, Idi Amin Etc Exited, Who Is He Or The Person That Will Make The World End Because Some Persons Don't Have Their Way? God Is Not Man. Get Your Pvc Ready.

Which God? He will only protect his people wetin concern him with Nigeria go to the east how many people even go to church
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by fabre4: 2:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Firstpage:

What is your grouse for opening this thread?

Is it that you hate buhari or northerners?

For your info. Nigerians have tacitly agreed to rotate power between the north and south in a democratic process after the military misadventures. This unfortunately do not bring the best but it is good for a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. The north have more population than the south but cannot produce a president on it's own. Electoral fraud is common in both north and south albeit in different methods.

Buhari will spend eight years and hand over to the south. Why not wait for the north to serve it's term and let power come back to the south in the spirit of sportsmanship instead of spewing hate daily and spinning conspiracy theories.

A more sensible post from u

Things have happened so fast in this first 4 years that people wonder if they can survive another 4 years especially with the level of bigotry shown by the head of these security agencies...south dont hate north yhey just need a candidate who isnt nepotic
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by ipoblogic: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2018
fabre4:

A more sensible post from u

Things have happened so fast in this first 4 years that people wonder if they can survive another 4 years especially with the level of bigotry shown by the head of these security agencies...south dont hate north yhey just need a candidate who isnt nepotic

The problem is this
The South is very liberal in all areas.

From politics to religion to you name it.

The North is crude in all areas. Fro. Politics to religion to you name it.

Why are we pretending its all okay?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2018
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: 2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! by Omzee(f): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Okay. Thank you for the advise.

I didn't think of that.

Thanks again. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Attack On Gudumbali Town In Borno. / Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks LGA Appointees Loyal To Oshiomhole (see Reactions) / EFCC Probe: Dickson Tells Bayelsa LGA Chairmen He Has Nothing To Hide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.