Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821930 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
justwise:

Read this thread as this question has been answered far too many times for yrs.

Please they don't issue visa to first time traveller. What's my next option please assist.� thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
queendoreez:
Hey guys, so i'm looking at flying Egypt Air from Lagos to Dubai in September, but there are so many bad reviews of Egypt Air online especially about missing or delayed luggages.
I don't know if i should still proceed to buy the flight ticket, anyone who has flyed with them before should share their experience please. Thank you.

Two times I fly with them no such experience of missing luggages from them, only the transit at Cairo, from there to Dubai, again no alcohol in their menu, only juice and soft drinks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
buka35:

Please they don't issue visa to first time traveller. What's my next option please assist.� thanks
afternoon bro, which country is that? if I may ask.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olikeze1: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good day house, please i would like to ask some questions.

1. what kind of UAE visa requires stamping at Abuja ? is this %100 necessary ?
2. is there any document needed before travelling on tourist 1 month visa ?

a detailed response will be appreciated
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MyExpression(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Well-done guys.... We suppose dey pay una salary for consultancy.

Please can you help provide a link, if it's has been treated already, or tell me about the lifestyle rules and regulations in Abu Dhabi.
And how to easily get job there.

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
buka35:

Where did you get that info from?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by queendoreez(f): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Two times I fly with them no such experience of missing luggages from them, only the transit at Cairo, from there to Dubai, again no alcohol in their menu, only juice and soft drinks

Thank you for this positive review. They seem to have the best prices for me and my 2 kids. I've decided to proceed with booking with them. Thank you again for your response.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
queendoreez:

Thank you for this positive review. They seem to have the best prices for me and my 2 kids. I've decided to proceed with booking with them. Thank you again for your response.

U are welcome And they usually carry more kilo than other airlines up-to 60 kg or there about, safe journey in advance

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
oduzbaba89:
afternoon bro, which country is that? if I may ask.

UAE visiting visa. I'm talking of the sites/airlines listed on the 1st page on this thread. As in one of their criteria.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good day all
Am happy to bring you guys goodnews from the embassy
Ur appointment issue days are over.
FREE BOOKING WITHOUT CHARGE and YOU CAN DO IT WITH YOUR PHONE

FOR BOOKING APPOINTMENT PLEASE VISIT :-

http://uaevisabook.com.ng/

REQUIREMENT:
1. ORIGINAL PASSPORT VALID MORE THAN 6 MONTH
2. MASTER OR VISA CARD FOR POS PAYMENT
3. MEDICAL REPORT FROM GARKI HOSPITAL OR NIZAMIYE HOSPITAL ABUJA.( FOR WORK VISA ONLY)
4. Compatiable bank cards_ UBA, ZENITH, FEDELITY, STERLIN ,ECO FIRSTBANK ,ACCESS VISA

Note
5. No need appointment for women and family and working visa .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Caft(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Loverswater:
Good day all

REQUIREMENT:
3. MEDICAL REPORT FROM GARKI HOSPITAL OR NIZAMIYE HOSPITAL ABUJA.( FOR WORK VISA ONLY)
4. Compatiable bank cards_ UBA, ZENITH, FEDELITY, STERLIN ,ECO FIRSTBANK ,ACCESS VISA

Note

What about those with normal 3months do we need to book appointment and also attest medical report too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
I just received this message too now which I just did
for 3months visa o. I chose 7th Sept.

Caft:

What about those with normal 3months do we need to book appointment and also attest medical report too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Caft(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
ibukunaina:
I just received this message too now which I just did
for 3months visa o. I chose 7th Sept.

Do one need to attest medical report from garki Abuja hospital
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
According to the message sent to me, no need of medicals for tourist visa just biometrics.
And attestation of results are optional for this helps in securing a proffetional job in UAE. SO I HEARD shocked

Caft:

Do one need to attest medical report from garki Abuja hospital
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
justwise:

Where did you get that info from?
From Vfs global. See highlighted part in the screenshot below

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Olikeze1:

1. Employment visa and 3 months visa, and yes it is a must if your visa is half visa
2. No document is needed. But have your hotel reservation at hand in 9ja airport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 12:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Loverswater:
Good day all

REQUIREMENT:

Note

How authentic is this info?
The website looks fishy
1. It is not secured just http
2. On top of the page near the UAE logo they wrote Apply for visa and no link if you click on it.

Looks like the website was created to scam people.

Guys ignore that website until it comes from a formal UAE embassy channel.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 12:38am On Sep 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Squirrel01: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2018
queendoreez:
Hey guys, so i'm looking at flying Egypt Air from Lagos to Dubai in September, but there are so many bad reviews of Egypt Air online especially about missing or delayed luggages.
I don't know if i should still proceed to buy the flight ticket, anyone who has flyed with them before should share their experience please. Thank you.

Egypt air is cool and well organized, talking from personal experience, don't fear , safe trip

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2018
Good morning. But I received the link on my WhatsApp appointment from uae embassy WhatsApp number

Cafisis:

How authentic is this info?
The website looks fishy
1. It is not secured just http
2. On top of the page near the UAE logo they wrote Apply for visa and no link if you click on it.

Looks like the website was created to scam people.

Guys ignore that website until it comes from a formal UAE embassy channel.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Olikeze1:

1. Only a 90 days Visit visa. (but they just started issuing a 90 days Visa which u can use without going to Abuja like old times.)
2. Just your Visa, Passport, PTA (Personal Traveling Allowance), and A hotel Reservation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2018
buka35:

From Vfs global. See highlighted part in the screenshot below

I have read it but still can't see where they said that first time applicants will not be issued a visa

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by queendoreez(f): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

U are welcome And they usually carry more kilo than other airlines up-to 60 kg or there about, safe journey in advance

That's good to know, i already bought the flight tickets. I look forward to making the trip. Thank you so much. cheesy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Please, bear with me am new and haven't master how to reply or comment. I hope this works.

I have a question, is there no jobs for semi skilled workers in uae (Technicians, like plumbers, Electricians, welders etc )? Because, all the advise here are to professional jobs.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2018
queendoreez:

That's good to know, i already bought the flight tickets. I look forward to making the trip. Thank you so much. cheesy
Abeg bring bagssssssssss of garri come....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2018
HonNEAT:
Please, bear with me am new and haven't master how to reply or comment. I hope this works.

I have a question, is there no jobs for semi skilled workers in uae (Technicians, like plumbers, Electricians, welders etc )? Because, all the advise here are to professional jobs.
Off course there are ...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Just like old time! My visa came out on 28 of August, does is mean that I don't need to go to Abuja? And how will I get the original visa?
Thanks

nattybanta:

1. Only a 90 days Visit visa. (but they just started issuing a 90 days Visa which u can use without going to Abuja like old times.)
2. Just your Visa, Passport, PTA (Personal Traveling Allowance), and A hotel Reservation.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2018
Hybrid600:

Off course there are ...

Good. Please how available and easy is it to get and can the pay sustain person and save some?

please help with the exchange rate.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2018
ibukunaina:
Just like old time! My visa came out on 28 of August, does is mean that I don't need to go to Abuja? And how will I get the original visa?
Thanks

It would be specified on the visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2018
HonNEAT:

Good. Please how available and easy is it to get and can the pay sustain person and save some?

please help with the exchange rate.

It's available when
advertised, it's easy to get if you've got experience....
As per the pay, it depends on the company hiring at that time, it can be enough to sustain according to your kinda lifestyle
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by queendoreez(f): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Hybrid600:
Abeg bring bagssssssssss of garri come....
Bagsss of garri ke? grin I'm only coming for vacation o. smiley
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2018
queendoreez:

What's the cost per person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.