Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822017 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2018
Thank you bro.
nattybanta:

It would be specified on the visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by queendoreez(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2018
HonNEAT:

What's the cost per person.
its 171k as at when i booked.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2018
queendoreez:
its 171k as at when i booked.
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
I was issued 3 months Employment e-visa which will expire by 12th of this month. I am planing on traveling by Tuesday. I have checked the statues of my e-visa and I keep on see the attached reply. I want to book my air ticket today but I need to know the validity of my e-visa first. Is there anyway one can check it or I am not getting it right.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2018
ntutu:
I was issued 3 months Employment e-visa which will expire by 12th of this month. I am planing on traveling by Tuesday. I have checked the statues of my e-visa and I keep on see the attached reply. I want to book my air ticket today but I need to know the validity of my e-visa first. Is there anyway one can check it or I am not getting it right.

Use this link https://echannels.moi.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Cafisis:

Use this link https://echannels.moi.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity

Thanks for the link you shared. I tried the link and is showing me no record found.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DoNotBeAfraid: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2018
ntutu:

Thanks for the link you shared. I tried the link and is showing me no record found.
Use the entry Permit number for the search
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
DoNotBeAfraid:

Use the entry Permit number for the search

I did bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
lifestyle1:

Delete or cover the passport number

Did...thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
ntutu:

Did...thanks

Did you verify it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
nattybanta:

Did you verify it?

Not yet brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
queendoreez:
Hey guys, so i'm looking at flying Egypt Air from Lagos to Dubai in September, but there are so many bad reviews of Egypt Air online especially about missing or delayed luggages.
I don't know if i should still proceed to buy the flight ticket, anyone who has flyed with them before should share their experience please. Thank you.

Please when are you departing Nigeria for here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
For only working visa and Co.
Caft:

Do one need to attest medical report from garki Abuja hospital
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Caft:

What about those with normal 3months do we need to book appointment and also attest medical report too
I believe number 5 made it known that my post is only for 3mnths visa, work visas no need appointment to get to da embassy. And is only work visa that require medicals
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cafisis:

How authentic is this info?
The website looks fishy
1. It is not secured just http
2. On top of the page near the UAE logo they wrote Apply for visa and no link if you click on it.

Looks like the website was created to scam people.

Guys ignore that website until it comes from a formal UAE embassy channel.
Dnt say wat u dnt knw please, that site was newly constructed to solve appointment issues, dnt make ppl think is scam, are u putting ur personal info there? Like bank cards?
Y then are u afraid of http..... U might b a scammer too sha
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
ntutu:
I av neva heard anything like 3mnths employment visa.
House please, tell me is not scam
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
ntutu:

Send in ur passport number n expiry date. Let ppl help u
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Loverswater:

Dnt say wat u dnt knw please, that site was newly constructed to solve appointment issues, dnt make ppl think is scam, are u putting ur personal info there? Like bank cards?
Y then are u afraid of http..... U might b a scammer too sha
please bro as regards the new website for appointed, bro is it real, has people booked appointment via the website,?

thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odigiri1983(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please kindly advise,is it possible for one to use his offer letter from UAE based company to apply for UAE employment visa,though it was stated the employee to represent the company in Africa .The employee has never been to UAE before.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
I did and was scheduled for Friday 7th.
I'll advice to try it because it was sent to me through UAE embassy appointment number after sending my details to book appointment.
oduzbaba89:
please bro as regards the new website for appointed, bro is it real, has people booked appointment via the website,?

thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
ibukunaina:
I did and was scheduled for Friday 7th.
I'll advice to try it because it was sent to me through UAE embassy appointment number after sending my details to book appointment.
thanks bro, God bless u
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by queendoreez(f): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gharnew112:

Please when are you departing Nigeria for here
End of the month... and why ask?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by trintuoyo: 5:23am On Sep 04, 2018
It's not scam. It's normal.
Loverswater:

I av neva heard anything like 3mnths employment visa.
House please, tell me is not scam
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 5:57am On Sep 04, 2018
Good morning house,please how do I get to uae embassy in Abuja from zuba or Kubwa?

Thank u.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 5:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Good morning house,please how do I get to uae embassy in Abuja from zuba or Kubwa through public transport?

Thank u.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emperorblog(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2018
hi my lovely people

can you pls suggest ECOMMERCE WEBSITE THAT I CAN GET CHEAP PRODUCT IN UAE AND SHIP TO NIGERIA TO SELL.

AND ALSO

HOW MUCH CAN YOU ADVICE ME TO,BRING TO DUBAI TO BUY GOLD WATCH AND JEWELRIES.

I HEARD THAT THEY HAVE CHEAP JEWELRIES IN UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2018
greetings everyone, I'm preparing to travel to Dubai soon via EgyptAir, please those that knew Cairo & it route very well & has transit in Egypt , I heard they do stop & layover at Cairo airport before connecting flight to UAE my questions
1. do they stamp passenger's int'L passport with the passage stamp during layover (Egyptian sticker at passport) at Cairo airport by the immigration officers when transiting Egypt.
2.. do they issue transit visa, just in case I leave the airport brief during layover when awaiting connecting flight, can I get it in Nigeria before embarking on my journey? can I process it with EgyptAir? how can i obtained it in Cairo airport upon my arrival? thanks in advance, I do kindly need your advice and experience on this, thanks for your swift responses
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2018
My brothers and sisters searching for greener pastures in Dubai And it's neighbouring states, kindly beware of agent scam and their tricks to steal your hard earned money. Lot of Nigerians are in far state of Umm Al Quwain after Sharjah in one lonely village desert where I witnessed my people working hard as slaves. More and more victims are poring in and when they take you to a place and show you accommodation as free, you will first feel at home seeing Nigerians not knowing they are there against there will but what struck me most is how tourist quickly paid from 500-1200 dirham to get job as agent commission for a job you will become slave and prisoner under Chinese company in such desert. Dont pay agent okay, relax and search for job you will get job in Dubai if you are not afraid to search both online and offline under the 42degree Celsius extreme hot wether am now used to. If you ever thought of paying agent, make sure you see and discuss the job first with the company Al Bab and don't let agent rush you out to pay cash. There most place of scam zone is sharjah bus station and Ajman

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.