Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824291 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Luckycharis: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hybrid600:

No one can really say ... People apply for jobs and they get called up upon doing well during interviews.. Some companies request to see attested documents, others don't..
If you have the money to attest on your docs, go for it, you might never know when it will come in handy...

OK thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please house aside UAE isn't there another country of same price range in terms of cost one can consider. Am in need of options please.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
0taPiaPia:
Please house aside UAE isn't there another country of same price range in terms of cost one can consider. Am in need of options please.
Saudi Arabia
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
NONNYG:
Saudi Arabia
Hmm. Thanks but i heard they torture blacks there and treat them as slave. Is there another ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
0taPiaPia:

Hmm. Thanks but i heard they torture blacks there and treat them as slave. Is there another ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good day sirs, I want to know, if I can do side hustle in UAE after normal daily work. May be I close 5 pm, if I can hook up with any other thing just to add up. God bless you guys as u answer me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Oma500:
Good morning house this is very urgent please how important is getting a police report before coming to UAE in regards to securing a job.
Not needed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Glare247(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello friends,visa is in process,but I have a major issue with my certificate,it was laminated some years ago,s nd I want to do certificate attestation,I want to know if there is remedy for that
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Glare247:
Hello friends,visa is in process,but I have a major issue with my certificate,it was laminated some years ago,s nd I want to do certificate attestation,I want to know if there is remedy for that
just go for attestation.. there is solution for that,.. they will carefully remove the lamination
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Glare247(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
nonsoyoungprof:

just go for attestation.. there is solution for that,.. they will carefully remove the lamination
Thank u sir,mind at rest now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ceemat: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Guys PLS advice me. Am in a die need of fund but back here in Nigeria I have money in my Uba bank account. I need help how to retrieve those money thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
0taPiaPia:

Oman
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gerald454:
Good day sirs, I want to know, if I can do side hustle in UAE after normal daily work. May be I close 5 pm, if I can hook up with any other thing just to add up. God bless you guys as u answer me.
Unless doing biz, like buying/sending goods to 9ja, UAE law states that you can’t work for any other company except the one that sponsored your visa; come to think of this it, after working for like 9 to 12hrs, u go still get strength do another job? Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tunjinodaysoff:
Been a long time guys. Hope all is well. Just wanted to tell everyone to keep going and pushing. Coming to Dubai and securing a job is not easy. But the benefits of working abroad anywhere always standout. Those who know me, kaynine59 and ugosams would know that we have been in UAE since 2014 (kaynine59 in 2016). Ever since then we have since relocated. I'm in USA with all my family and the others are in USA and new Zealand. We never had BIG jobs in UAE but the little we had we used it to process better countries....and I mean it when I say BETTER. No disrespect to UAE but they still have a long way to go. But UAE is a good place to start. Especially single men n women. So keep pushing guys. No work experience is a waste. Those who are suffering and driving forklift in UAE for peanut salaries can easily make more than a million naira per month in USA. I for do forklift operator for UAE oooooo. Lol. It is well guys. Never relent. Have a good one and cheers to the weekend.

I sent you a pm, please kindly reply
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mikkypel(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please I need your help here brothers

Can someone give me a detailed information on how to attest my certificate in Abuja.. Where to go and how much

I want to keep it in my archive till I am ready
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
oduzbaba89:
good morning, please I want to ask a question which I do not understand. processing other countries visa from UAE is it possible sha? companies or employers so to speak collect passport from workers and the passport is not given back until the person leaves the services of the company or leaves the UAE. so under this case how is it possible when employers or companies hold unto workers passport. I need people to educate me here. thanks

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ceemat:
Guys PLS advice me. Am in a die need of fund but back here in Nigeria I have money in my Uba bank account. I need help how to retrieve those money thanks

Tell ur brother to take d sim card dt u used to receive alert to do transfer with UBA code to his account, den find means sending to u via money gram or find who need Naija currency over there and exchange.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
mikkypel:
Please I need your help here brothers

Can someone give me a detailed information on how to attest my certificate in Abuja.. Where to go and how much

I want to keep it in my archive till I am ready

Have you check the front page of this thread?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Glare247:

It can still be done no worries.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gerald454:

There is nothing like side hustle in UAE, that's one of the disadvantages compared to other countries.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Topshow4real:

I sent you a pm, please kindly reply
try ken1982 maybe I'll get your mail
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Authority180: 4:34am On Oct 17, 2018
justi4jesu:
Goodluck
. thanks more of this please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2018
smiley

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mikkypel(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
justi4jesu:

Have you check the front page of this thread?

Nope... Let me do that now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by whytbabs: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please for the attestation is it original copy or photocopy because if someone will use the certificate for another country later in securing new job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
whytbabs:
Please for the attestation is it original copy or photocopy because if someone will use the certificate for another country later in securing new job

I attested copies of my certificates
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pat077: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Topshow4real:

I attested copies of my certificates
u mean original or photocopy

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.