Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822838 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2018
My good people in UAE, do they accept Nigerians as sales representative/executive? I'm currently in UAE and want to know so I can channel my job hunt elsewhere if it's not possible.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jayooh: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Bossladyorigina:
Ask your Uber group.

Now you're just being dumb intentionally shocked. Peace out.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2018
OJB55566:
My good people in UAE, do they accept Nigerians as sales representative/executive? I'm currently in UAE and want to know so I can channel my job hunt elsewhere if it's not possible.
send at least 50 cv everyday to anything call job you like and you maybe lucky. I say may be lucky. Sales na big job o but Africans are not so lucky to get sales executive first time in UAE without golf experience except on a special arrangement when company asked one of the staff to bring their friends for employment that's where u see them calling and making visa for their friends and family back home in the village who has no even OND but when u carry ya two legs dey find the job they will set Oxford university examinations questions for you while demanding this and that for even common office boy. Spit on UAE hatred for Africans

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2018
curiobling:
Contact me for part time work in Abu Dhabi UAE as kitchen stewardship or bartender Only for Emirate ID applicant and it's night shift 10hrs everyday. What a way to increase your earnings from your low paying company
How is 10hours everyday duty a part time job? Or I don't know the meaning of part time again...just asking
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
murphybo:

How is 10hours everyday duty a part time job? Or I don't know the meaning of part time again...just asking
to me any job that offers you extra pay outside your company where you can spend part of your 24hrs to work is part time. Labor 8hrs is when u resume work 5.30am and close 2pm then start ur part time if you can cope so long it doesn't conflict your official company duty time.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2018
murphybo:

how many hours you can do depends on your ability 8aed to 10dirham per hour
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2018
curiobling:
Okay

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2018
OJB55566:

How can í get a job from dubai that can sponsor my work visa from Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kazeemakeem:

Please can u explain better í dont understand 2000 and 2500 visa fee
Ole
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
curiobling:
send at least 50 cv everyday to anything call job you like and you maybe lucky. I say may be lucky. Sales na big job o but Africans are not so lucky to get sales executive first time in UAE without golf experience except on a special arrangement when company asked one of the staff to bring their friends for employment that's where u see them calling and making visa for their friends and family back home in the village who has no even OND but when u carry ya two legs dey find the job they will set Oxford university examinations questions for you while demanding this and that for even common office boy. Spit on UAE hatred for Africans
The racism here just weak me bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
curiobling:
10aed per hour? please where is this located? and the nature of work please?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kiahrt: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
icu4:

Have you paid the agent? I'm a victim of that fraudulent company.

Plz can I have private chat with u bawz cus I gat a friend presently in same situation.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tyslimmie: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bed space in dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
OJB55566:

10aed per hour? please where is this located? and the nature of work please?
It's not for people without Emirates id.

I'm sure it's west2west kitchen At Abu Dhabi. I was there last week and spoke with the manager after my order. Seeing how Africans and Nigerians are discriminated against in the UAE, I begged them to please consider Nigerians first.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Waleolasegun(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good evening people. I saw a comment here that companies don't accept Nigerians as Sales Representatives. Please that's what was written on my friend's cable visa. Does it mean that he won't be able to work with that? Also, those professions that they do write inside the cable visa does it mean that its not the work one is going to do there? I don't understand. Please enlighten me.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Waleolasegun:
Good evening people. I saw a comment here that companies don't accept Nigerians as Sales Representatives. Please that's what was written on my friend's cable visa. Does it mean that he won't be able to work with that? Also, those professions that they do write inside the cable visa does it mean that its not the work one is going to do there? I don't understand. Please enlighten me.
Lol, what's written on your tourist Visa has no bearing with what you are going to do in UAE. Most times the agent processing your tourist Visa don't know your profession/occupation, so they put what they like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Lordwap(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good people, please am looking for a job, anybody with good contact? I don't mind paying after getting the job. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 3:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Lordwap:
Good people, please am looking for a job, anybody with good contact? I don't mind paying after getting the job. Thanks
Still on the job matter, any job link in UAE will be highly appreciated
Just4Jesus and other veterans in the house any assistance in this regard?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Waleolasegun(m): 6:08am On Nov 13, 2018
OJB55566:

Lol, what's written on your tourist Visa has no bearing with what you are going to do in UAE. Most times the agent processing your tourist Visa don't know your profession/occupation, so they put what they like.

Thanks bro. I saw something on the UAE Abuja Embassy website that one has to do medical test, please how true is it? Or I'll just go there when I have appointment and submit my passport and do the necessary stuffs without medical report?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2018
OJB55566:

Still on the job matter, any job link in UAE will be highly appreciated
Just4Jesus and other veterans in the house any assistance in this regard?

Create a profile on all job sites, you maybe lucky to be contacted by an employer... That's how I got my job.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Waleolasegun:

Thanks bro. I saw something on the UAE Abuja Embassy website that one has to do medical test, please how true is it? Or I'll just go there when I have appointment and submit my passport and do the necessary stuffs without medical report?

If you're applying for Visit/Tourist Visa the medical is not needed in the embassy, it is only needed in the embassy when u're applying for employment/2 years visa. Haven said that, since u intend coming to UAE to look for work it's advisable u knw ur health status in Nigeria before coming over. Bcoz is u have any of those sickness/disease listed in the website, u'll be deported sharply. Hope it's clear for u
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2018
ifyalways:

It's not for people without Emirates id.

I'm sure it's west2west kitchen At Abu Dhabi. I was there last week and spoke with the manager after my order. Seeing how Africans and Nigerians are discriminated against in the UAE, I begged them to please consider Nigerians first.
west2west will not give you chance to work in their kitchen without Emirate ID to pass you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2018
curiobling:
west2west will not give you chance to work in their kitchen without Emirate ID to pass you
Uhhhhm. Read my post again. No point quoting me to repeat same thing I typed.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
i send you a pm
curiobling:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Topshow4real:

Create a profile on all job sites, you maybe lucky to be contacted by an employer... That's how I got my job.

Good luck!
Please what site exactly were you contacted from because I have my profile in about 6 sites already. Please give me the site with which you got your job. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
OJB55566:

Please what site exactly were you contacted from because I have my profile in about 6 sites already. Please give me the site with which you got your job. Thanks.

Naukrigulf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.