Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825246 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Dbest14 post=75399720]To whom it way concern, I got this, right from the source this morning, directly from Egypt air district manager, Lagos office, he confirmed OK to board is need.
pls contact your agent in Dubai to avoid stories that touch, I have done the same this morning, cos I will be leaving next week Thursday

is it for 3 Months or employment Visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
we all have to be careful with information we share here I just called now they said return ticket does not require OTB is only employment Visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dbest14: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=clinton21 post=75411449][/quote]
3 months Visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dbest14: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
clinton21:
we all have to be careful with information we share here I just called now they said return ticket does not require OTB is only employment Visa.

who did you call, a third party agent ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dbest14: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
I'm not saying this to confuse or convince anybody, if you know what is right do it, I did my part and I passed the message across.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Awesomefoodie: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
manneger2:

No body will tell you if ur agent is real or fake, is only you that knows him and know if he is trustworthy, so for ur info everything he said is in order, cleaner job can be gotten through direct employment and 550k is good price, 1300 aed is equally good for no experience cleaner in uae, so everything depends on how well u know d agent. Because scammers are everywhere here.
Is it true that some agents usually seize someone's passport and force them into prostitution, and is it also true that some house help turn into black sex slave to their employer
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Awesomefoodie:
Is it true that some agents usually seize someone's passport and force them into prostitution, and is it also true that some house help turn into black sex slave to their employer
I can't category answer you for sure on this because I heard about it but have not seen, most people I have seen into prostitution know what they are coming to do. Also some don't because some agent will promise them job and when they come they will put them into prostitution but most time the agent will sponsor all thier travel cost from visa to ticket. For the second question I have heard that one too, it happens also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Awesomefoodie:

I think this is common in Saudi not Dubai.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chinex911: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good evenin house Pls a friend asked me to bring 900k for a sure security job according to him Ooo, I shld bring 450k first then whn its out I shld bring d balance that d security job pays over 200k dnt know how real this is.....as per trusting him I can't really tell cos people change

Pls need advise
Especially the kind of questions I shld ask him to confirm the authenticity of it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chinex911:
Good evenin house Pls a friend asked me to bring 900k for a sure security job according to him Ooo, I shld bring 450k first then whn its out I shld bring d balance that d security job pays over 200k dnt know how real this is.....as per trusting him I can't really tell cos people change

Pls need advise
Especially the kind of questions I shld ask him to confirm the authenticity of it

If you can vouch for your friends loyalty go for it besides ask the name of the security company let us do some underground work on them

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Dbest14 post=75413176]

who did you call, a third party agent ?

No i called Egypt air office the lady said since I have return there is nothing like OTB
she said it meant for Employment visa as to confirm if they're aware the such person is coming
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2019
clinton21:
It seems like Egypt air requires it regardless of the visa type. undecided

I have only heard of this OTB here on NLD though.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chinex911: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2019
murphybo:

If you can vouch for your friends loyalty go for it besides ask the name of the security company let us do some underground work on them
Thanks Wld do that
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Following
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good afternoon house am at Egypt air office no 22b Idowu Taylor Victoria island Lagos office they said OTB is for one way only

my agent said they might ask of hotel reservation he said they might ask for money
please who knows how to deal with it

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Return ticket don't need it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
who is leaving on Thursday from Egypt
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jookunlaja(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG

Pardon my ignorance. Bed space up is truly cheaper than down. NONNYG is perfectly correct. hank you for your observation.
And it is not compulsory you stay or live in a bedspace if you can afford the rent of a studio room or flat. I know people who live or stay alone in thier apartments even where I am presently putting up.
Your pocket defines your state of living in Dubai

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
centoqoh:

This is exactly my case too!

My own agent says #900k for 2yrs Employment Visa with a security company that pays 1800 AED. #700k down payment, #200k when i get the visa.

iI'm still begging him for the whole package for #700k.
I'm considering 3months Tourist Visa (#300k), then do SIRA training (#250-300k) immediately i land and start job hunting after d training.

Pls i need advice too.
All these agents sef... Where una dey see dubai tourisst visa 300k...that shii can be so annoying... Am. Not an agent or trying to woo people to pm me but d worse u can get a 3months visa 200k...3months visa 300k kilode...

Guy I advice u go for d direct employment if u trust ur man...
But on d other hand if u get sira and attested cert bros... U can get a job of 2200 with accommodation... But there is always an If..our fate is determined by our faith... So chose wisely
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
jookunlaja:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG

Pardon my ignorance. Bed space up is truly cheaper than down. NONNYG is perfectly correct. hank you for your observation.
And it is not compulsory you stay or live in a bedspace if you can afford the rent of a studio room or flat. I know people who live or stay alone in thier apartments even where I am presently putting up.
Your pocket defines your state of living in Dubai

But studio room is up-to 300k or above, are u expecting someone with Saraly of 150,200k or 300k which is difficult to get to rent a studio room, we are 15 in my room with about 3 married couple or rather boy friend and girl friend on a single bed and they usually takes the down bed which is a bit higher than middle and up One
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

But studio room is up-to 300k or above, are u expecting someone with Saraly of 150,200k or 300k which is difficult to get to rent a studio room, we are 15 in my room with about 3 married couple or rather boy friend and girl friend on a single bed and they usually takes the down bed which is a bit higher than middle and up One
Chai,15 people?!!!Is that what is obtainable there?How about the couples wanting to do mama and papa drama,would they still do it there in the same room?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Juwonmania(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
cutieme:
Chai,15 people?!!!Is that what is obtainable there?How about the couples wanting to do mama and papa drama,would they still do it there in the same room?
Lol, they paid naa. If na u nko....
To be a man no easy jare
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
cutieme:

Is very difficult to do it because the room is always busy and law forbid man and woman to enter bathroom at same time be it ur wife unless u both live in a studio room / selfcon

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

All these agents sef... Where una dey see dubai tourisst visa 300k...that shii can be so annoying... Am. Not an agent or trying to woo people to pm me but d worse u can get a 3months visa 200k...3months visa 300k kilode...

Guy I advice u go for d direct employment if u trust ur man...
But on d other hand if u get sira and attested cert bros... U can get a job of 2200 with accommodation... But there is always an If..our fate is determined by our faith... So chose wisely

Well, I'll take ur advice. I'll run d package myself.

When I get there, I'll do the SIRA training with d change I have from d #900k he's charging me and then enter street for job hunting!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shinner2010(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

But hope there won’t be issue of lost items, or stealing please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Shinner2010:

But hope there won’t be issue of lost items, or stealing please

Sometimes it happens, if ur trusted friend is not in the room u have to go to bathroom with ur important things like money and papers, some of us usually have small bag we put our important things, we took to work and come back with and even to church, no one can be trusted, no CCTV inside room , even valid international passport and visa can cost up-to or more than 500k in naira if stolen, so u have to guard ur papers very well

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Sometimes it happens, if ur trusted friend is not in the room u have to go to bathroom with ur important things like money and papers, some of us usually have small bag we put our important things, we took to work and come back with and even to church, no one can be trusted, no CCTV inside room , even valid international passport and visa can cost up-to or more than 500k in naira if stolen, so u have to guard ur papers very well
My dear don't tell a lie to paint dubai bad. They don't normally steal in bed space because they live like family and 15 persons in one room is lie too highest I have seen is 8, even in places like Sharjah they might be just 4, equally they do have sex in bed space, we know dubai is not easy but don't over paint it bad.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.