Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (827498 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Someone should please advise me, I have 500k
Where should I enter?? I don't want to end up a slave o
500k is not up to flight ticket to some countries
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2019
nnamdi16:

no doubt, Nigeria will be fixed with the way things are right now, our nxt generation might not even see that Nigeria we're all dreaming of, not when the youths of evry tribe who are supposed to face the leaders are divided even when we knw those we're supporting ain't doing notin
that is why we should all join politics.

Qatar is the same land size as Rivers state only.

Dubai is the same land size as Lagos state only.

we don't need the PRESIDENT to fix ONE state.

we need just one state to be like Dubai.

IT CAN BE DONE (In our life time)
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by maniasinv: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
NONNYG:
Opps considering Dubai or Qatar
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
NONNYG:

500k can't take me to Dubai or uae?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Investmentfreak:

500k can't take me to Dubai or uae?
2 weeks visa YES, 3 months visa NO

coming to UAE is like playing bet9ja with ur 500k, anything can happen
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chriswazo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
NONNYG:

Examples of the countries with ticket cost of 500k above
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chriswazo:

Examples of the countries with ticket cost of 500k above
Australia, Mexico, New Zealand et al
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chriswazo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
NONNYG:
Australia, Mexico, New Zealand et al

Wow
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capitalo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dbest14:

hello, please I am new here, I have also Read every page here and learnt a lot, I have been able to get my visa and recently did attestation of my academic documents.
I recently booked my flight for Feb 14th and I will need assistant for airport pick up and getting a bed space....Thanks in anticipation and God bless
@NONNYG @CAFISIS @JUSTI4JESUS @NATY....

Pls how much did you book flight and which Airline pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Someone should please advise me, I have 500k
Where should I enter?? I don't want to end up a slave o

i wonder if there's any country u'll enter with 500k without subjecting ursef to a menial jobs
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
For those of us in there now searching for job, please help, walk-interviews, sites etc pleaseee. Thanks a lot
NONNYG:
2 weeks visa YES, 3 months visa NO

coming to UAE is like playing bet9ja with ur 500k, anything can happen
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Awesomefoodie: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
An agent in Dubai helped my friend who is still in Nigeria get a job in Dubai as a cleaner with 1300 dirhams and accommodation, but say he should pay 550 which covers processing, 2 years Visa and ticket. He is expected to pay half first then the balance when he receives the Visa. Pls guys is this real or fake?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Awesomefoodie:
An agent in Dubai helped my friend who is still in Nigeria get a job in Dubai as a cleaner with 1300 dirhams and accommodation, but say he should pay 550 which covers processing, 2 years Visa and ticket. He is expected to pay half first then the balance when he receives the Visa. Pls guys is this real or fake?
Are you back from Guyana?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dchoice(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please house I want to know if I can get a job in Dubai with just my Skul statement of result, and if the Nysc certificate is used there cause I want to skip service and come to dubia
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dchoice:
Please house I want to know if I can get a job in Dubai with just my Skul statement of result, and if the Nysc certificate is used there cause I want to skip service and come to dubia
skip NYSC? where are you rushing to?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dchoice(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
NONNYG:
skip NYSC? where are you rushing to?
my friend there is asking me to skip it that's why am asking if the nysc cert is used over there
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Awesomefoodie: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
cutieme:
Are you back from Guyana?
is that the answer to the question i asked?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dchoice:
my friend there is asking me to skip it that's why am asking if the nysc cert is used over there
As a graduate you should know that nysc is a Nigeria thing, so is not needed to get job and you should attest ur certificate in Nigeria before coming. And just know it that getting a certificate job is not easy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Awesomefoodie:
No body will tell you if ur agent is real or fake, is only you that knows him and know if he is trustworthy, so for ur info everything he said is in order, cleaner job can be gotten through direct employment and 550k is good price, 1300 aed is equally good for no experience cleaner in uae, so everything depends on how well u know d agent. Because scammers are everywhere here.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Awesomefoodie: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
manneger2:

No body will tell you if ur agent is real or fake, is only you that knows him and know if he is trustworthy, so for ur info everything he said is in order, cleaner job can be gotten through direct employment and 550k is good price, 1300 aed is equally good for no experience cleaner in uae, so everything depends on how well u know d agent. Because scammers are everywhere here.
thanks for the info. He says the agent has helped someone else that he knows but on a different package which was more expensive than the one he's offering him, that was why I decided to ask through this forum.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Awesomefoodie:
thanks for the info. He says the agent has helped someone else that he knows but on a different package which was more expensive than the one he's offering him, that was why I decided to ask through this forum.
The price for Direct employment depends on the type of job, the person doing it and the salary of the job.
Good salary job cost more, equally better job like hotel, sales job in mall etc cost more to process. So that is it my friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.