Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (827380 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
will not advise you to go to dubai without planning where and how to sleep etc. afterall you won't go to bayelsa without having a place to sleep will you?
Sicilyjoe:

Good, but what about people that don't have a place to put head after treking, the food and house rent, BTW the CVS u are talking about, is it the one u came in with from Nigeria or the one u prepare over there in uae cyber cafe ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Good, but what about people that don't have a place to put head after treking, the food and house rent, BTW the CVS u are talking about, is it the one u came in with from Nigeria or the one u prepare over there in uae cyber cafe ?
Man @taofeekdboy you didn’t tell them you got 5-7 good jobs in one month you didn’t wanna settle for less.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donkingblaza: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don tire for dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AbujaVibez(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
manneger2:

I will be flying Thursday guys, hav already zeroed my mind from university job for now so am not attesting my bsc in uae embersy will only attest at mofa and Moe tomorrow, don't have that money to attest at uae for now, if there is need I will send to nigeria to attest. Pls how will i waka tmoro am in a hotel at utako presently, how will i go Moe and mofa from here Utako Abuja

sorry I'm just seeing this, I would have directed you on how to go about it... Wish you the very best in your endeavors.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
donkingblaza:
I don tire for dubai
Bros is not easy and Ramadan is around the corner
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
I will not advice anyone to come here without having good agent to help u for job, seriously getting a job here is very difficult even 1000aed job u compete for it with other Indians and other africans, pls is not easy here, am still waiting for my employment visa. 2 interview I have been to d population no be here oo. Na so so indian full every where, d bed space I dey now na ashawo d Cameroon girls wey dey here they do ashawo and they so like Nigerian, when dey saw me they just they gum body with me dey no know say me no get money to spend, lol. One leave em bed space come stay for my own, me leave am for am, I no want do, I no watin carry me come dubai

11 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tobadex1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
pls house, can neco result be use as o level in uae ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BAY1759: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
But wait o!

Do people just think they will enter UAE(Or any country apart from their home country) with no plans and very little money and boom expect things to fall into place. That is not just an ignorant assumption but a arrogant view of life.

Do people actually think that the story of people going to other countries with "nothing" actually means they basically didn't have anything when arriving(Apart from asylum seekers)?

Hian. My people make we open eye oh. Information is power. No where is easy. You make your own luck. The reason many get stuck over here is just bad preparation, lack of information and lack of exposure to new information, not venturing out of the circle of people they met when they get to a new country especially when they realize that the circle of friends are not the shining star of the new country.

No where in the world is made of gold on the streets....Planning is the key. Planning with a wealth of information.

I saw one question about CV some replies ago...I actually laugh. Abeg what has the place you create your CV got to do with the CV. It is the content of your CV that matters and proof that you can do what is on the CV. Besides, many CVs are created in people's room and just go out to print it.

And...if you can't whip out a CV by yourself at any place and time...for the love of your well being, just learn that skill right away. It is not hard...just a google search away.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
manneger2:
I will not advice anyone to come here without having good agent to help u for job, seriously getting a job here is very difficult even 1000aed job u compete for it with other Indians and other africans, pls is not easy here, am still waiting for my employment visa. 2 interview I have been to d population no be here oo. Na so so indian full every where, d bed space I dey now na ashawo d Cameroon girls wey dey here they do ashawo and they so like Nigerian, when dey saw me they just they gum body with me dey no know say me no get money to spend, lol. One leave em bed space come stay for my own, me leave am for am, I no want do, I no watin carry me come dubai

U must do ohhhh, go and do ohhhh hahahahah

May God open doors for u, i pray u get a job soon and settle down

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emekamacelo: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
Well, UAE is all about luck and determination. I left the Nigeria feb 4 and I met a wonderful guy who put me through(Ajakayekoke), we always Trekked for 10 hrs dropping cvs and at times complained why we left our country for this place and with more dedication and searches, dropping, we got a job at our various companies and now everyone is happy, thanks to america001 and also the boss Nattybanta for always giving me the hope and encouragement,God is always with you also. So the baseline is if you have the determination and can trek, work very hard then you can come and give it a try. TBC
there is dis my broda friend wey wan assist me make i cum dubai, he carry im 2 brodas cum there and they are already working earning 180k and 120k respectively, i don tell am say i never get and he asked me to raise b\w 100k and 150k that he will add his own money to do visa and pay 4 flight 4 me and dat i go dey 4 him place with am or go him brodas side. he said he wil buy job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emekamacelo: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
emekamacelo:
there is dis my broda friend wey wan assist me make i cum dubai, he carry im 2 brodas cum there and they are already working earning 180k and 120k respectively, i don tell am say i never get and he asked me to raise b\w 100k and 150k that he will add his own money to do visa and pay 4 flight 4 me and dat i go dey 4 him place with am or go him brodas side. he said he wil buy job
he said he will buy job 4 me wen i get here that my broda helped him alot. so my question now nah will he keep to his promise if i manage to raise the 150k and can u stay or share bed spabe* space with some1, he also said that d visa will be done from dubai. abeg make una assist me as i'm trying to raise d money. man gats survive. people with dubai expirience shoul help me verify if he's being honest here. thanks (4g) 0
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emekamacelo: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
emekamacelo:
he said he will buy job 4 me wen i get here that my broda helped him alot. so my question now nah will he keep to his promise if i manage to raise the 150k and can u stay or share bed spabe* space with some1, he also said that d visa will be done from dubai. abeg make una assist me as i'm trying to raise d money. man gats survive. people with dubai expirience shoul help me verify if he's being honest here. thanks (4g) 0
he video chats with my bro and frm d little that i've seen i think he's comfortable there. he said he works in a manufacturing company and that they buy jobs from agents there. he also said he will be doing a one month v6ting visa for me and the moment i arrive that he will pick me up and that i will be staying with him or one of his a brothers while he buys job for me with his money, i've been wondering like who does that all these helps are so gud to be true. my phone is bad so i cant clear errors. i need advice from guys in dubai (uauxq )
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Man @taofeekdboy you didn’t tell them you got 5-7 good jobs in one month you didn’t wanna settle for less.
happy to know you're doing well now bro
I remember that time your still searching for job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shuta(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
I heard you need to have multiple CVs for multiple job positions.
And if possible tweak the requirements too so you can be qualified. How true is this? grin

If this is true... Please the bosses already working over there, please share your used cvs for us so we can adjust and manipulate for ourselves pending when we arrive.

Thanks in anticipation grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeklef(m): 12:39am On Apr 10, 2018
tobadex1:
pls house, can neco result be use as o level in uae ?
we need answer to this question sir/ma
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Naijaonfire(m): 1:36am On Apr 10, 2018
emekamacelo:
he video chats with my bro and frm d little that i've seen i think he's comfortable there. he said he works in a manufacturing company and that they buy jobs from agents there. he also said he will be doing a one month v6ting visa for me and the moment i arrive that he will pick me up and that i will be staying with him or one of his a brothers while he buys job for me with his money, i've been wondering like who does that all these helps are so gud to be true. my phone is bad so i cant clear errors. i need advice from guys in dubai (uauxq )
Thank God you know that the conditions are too good to be true. It would have been so true if he had not asked for the 150k because the amount he asked from you is nothing compared to what he promised to do for you. It is not up to half of the Visa fee most agents charge, not up to your flight ticket, it is a little above what the so called agents who only give you address of an organization that is recruiting charge for the information.

Personally, I think he want to pay your brother who helped him with this big scam of money you guys can easily forget or he knows you will doubt his offer and won't fall mugu for him and he will capitalize on that to say he asked for just 150k to help you but you failed, so its not his fault. If he is sincere, he will do everything with his money and when your visa is out, he will ask you to pay for your flight or part of it since he claimed he is doing it for what your elder brother did for him. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Naijaonfire(m): 1:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Teeklef:

we need answer to this question sir/ma
YES! as long as it is attested at UAE embassy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emekamacelo: 3:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Naijaonfire:

Thank God you know that the conditions are too good to be true. It would have been so true if he had not asked for the 150k because the amount he asked from you is nothing compared to what he promised to do for you. It is not up to half of the Visa fee most agents charge, not up to your flight ticket, it is a little above what the so called agents who only give you address of an organization that is recruiting charge for the information.

Personally, I think he want to pay your brother who helped him with this big scam of money you guys can easily forget or he knows you will doubt his offer and won't fall mugu for him and he will capitalize on that to say he asked for just 150k to help you but you failed, so its not his fault. If he is sincere, he will do everything with his money and when your visa is out, he will ask you to pay for your flight or part of it since he claimed he is doing it for what your elder brother did for him. Be wise!
I'm weak already
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2018
emekamacelo:
I'm weak already
hmmmm...There are 2 sides to a coin .

I agree with the first guy that quoted you. I have sat with a friends friend and he was controlling thousands of naira for employment visa stickers from Nigeria and he said it there and clearly he was scamming them but I would have proffered if in your case your friend indeed is a true friend and offers to do the whole thing himself and you guys can agree on a percentage of your salary for a certain period.

Just saying....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emekamacelo: 3:49am On Apr 10, 2018
tonididdy:

hmmmm...There are 2 sides to a coin .

I agree with the first guy that quoted you. I have sat with a friends friend and he was controlling thousands of naira for employment visa stickers from Nigeria and he said it there and clearly he was scamming them but I would have proffered if in your case your friend indeed is a true friend and offers to do the whole thing himself and you guys can agree on a percentage of your salary for a certain period.

Just saying....
do u suggest i tell him that i couldn't raise any money and dat he shld do it 4 me and i will be giving him certain amount frm my salary wen i get until am able to pay up, to be on a safe side?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 3:56am On Apr 10, 2018
emekamacelo:
do u suggest i tell him that i couldn't raise any money and dat he shld do it 4 me and i will be giving him certain amount frm my salary wen i get until am able to pay up, to be on a safe side?
beautiful yes Bro.
If he's intentions are genuine ,he will go ahead to help you otherwise....Well you know the rest.

150k I'd nothing compared to what he is promising
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Fish123:
happy to know you're doing well now bro
I remember that time your still searching for job
Thanks boss,it was madly mad.All thanks to God.natty Banta is a savior
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 4:38am On Apr 10, 2018
emekamacelo:
bro, I will tell you one thing about uae here, don't trust anybody including your blood brother because most Africans here are living big life with scammed money. You will see them promising you work either from Nigeria or when you get there and that you should bring money for agent fee after paying then they start posting you, please tell that your brother's friend if he can do everything with his own money and when you come u can agree with him to be deducting the money from your salary of the so called job he will buy for you.it is we Africans that is spoiling this place, imagine scamming your fellow Africans....if you hear people story for UAE u will fear and wise up immediately

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 4:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

how will someone be coming to a different land and won't have any plan to put in place. You are Travelling to another man's land and you don't make necessary preparation, it shows the person is failing already before leaving his country, acomodation is very most important when you are going to a new place and here you will pay for a bedspace and if you come here just meet a lot of people, they will put you through on CVs, how you will do it and so on. Please people coming over when you come please mingle with people because you might find a breakthrough with that.TBC going to work

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emekamacelo: 6:01am On Apr 10, 2018
tonididdy:

beautiful yes Bro.
If he's intentions are genuine ,he will go ahead to help you otherwise....Well you know the rest.

150k I'd nothing compared to what he is promising
thanks bro, i appreciate ur advice, i will do that and see how he reacts to it, and if he doesn't agree i will try and raise enough money and come there my self, i believe with the help of my fellow nl i will be able to find my way there. let me see if i will raise 700k i believe it wi be enough to start there. ek
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emekamacelo: 6:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
bro, I will tell you one thing about uae here, don't trust anybody including your blood brother because most Africans here are living big life with scammed money. You will see them promising you work either from Nigeria or when you get there and that you should bring money for agent fee after paying then they start posting you, please tell that your brother's friend if he can do everything with his own money and when you come u can agree with him to be deducting the money from your salary of the so called job he will buy for you.it is we Africans that is spoiling this place, imagine scamming your fellow Africans....if you hear people story for UAE u will fear and wise up immediately
thanks a lot bro, i think it's beta i do it on my own. plz like how much shoukd i budget for visa,flight, bedspace and for feeding too while searching 4 job there, i really need to prepare well to avoid failing. i only have waec result and am computer litrate too and 4yrs spare par be
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emekamacelo: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2018
emekamacelo:
thanks a lot bro, i think it's beta i do it on my own. plz like how much shoukd i budget for visa,flight, bedspace and for feeding too while searching 4 job there, i really need to prepare well to avoid failing. i only have waec result and am computer litrate too and 4yrs spare par be
and 4years expirience in spare parts sales do i stand a chance of getting job there, and i'm 21 will be 22 sept, will my age be a barrier? hoping to hear 4rm u. thanks and have a nice day at work
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

My brother if u start thinking of all this things (food,rent,shelter) then u re not ready to leave this country
.or even make a single move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.