Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (827328 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abraham92: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys. My company booked etihad airways for me and when I requested for OK to board, they said it wasn't required for etihad airways as per their new travel rules as etihad now confirms it upon check in at the airport.
For those who have flown etihad in recent times, how did you avoid the naija airport officials disturbance on OK to board for etihad.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by segunibk: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2018
good morning peeps, pls I apply for employment visa since Feb and noting is out all I keep hearing I sud calm down and my PCC will expire by may, my question now is can I use expire PCC to get 2 years visa couz I want to do 3 month own now since d employment own no show.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HenryCavill: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Please house, Is there anyone that has a bank account with any UAE bank. I've been to three banks now and they didn't approve the account "Because Nigerians are considered high risk nationals" by their compliance team undecided

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Gharnew112:

Are you presently in UAE
Hello I need, presently in uae
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cypha8: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2018
That's unfortunately true, our reputation preceeds us. Try Emirates NBD. Most banks will open an account for you if you agree to do a salary transfer with them. I can link you up with a sales representative at ENBD,

HenryCavill:
Please house, Is there anyone that has a bank account with any UAE bank. I've been to three banks now and they didn't approve the account "Because Nigerians are considered high risk nationals" by their compliance team undecided
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiomaudokanne: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Please house...Am confuse.
I have started my employment visa since January second week. No show yet. I am thinking of telling my agent to withdraw and process 3months for me so when I arrive he will convert it. I dont know if there's any implications to this effect. This is my 13weeks now still waiting. I also heard when applied for a employment visa they will send you something here in Nigeria to thumb print for approval and send back...is it right? because my agent didn't send mine.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Thanks boss,it was madly mad.All thanks to God.natty Banta is a savior
you were so desperate that you wanted to go to Kazakhstan but thank God u got a job now Oya come share your testimony cos we dey wait.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Gharnew112:

I need to know if you are presently in UAE or Naija Yes it no
Yes in uae
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
cutieme:
you were so desperate that you wanted to go to Kazakhstan but thank God u got a job now Oya come share your testimony cos we dey wait.
Yea boss,it’s all about upgrading and plan b,about the Kazakhstan.@the testimony nothing much,was called went for the interview and was called for the second interview,then I was selected.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
emekamacelo:
and 4years expirience in spare parts sales do i stand a chance of getting job there, and i'm 21 will be 22 sept, will my age be a barrier? hoping to hear 4rm u. thanks and have a nice day at work
Boss for your visa,it depends on your agent,did mine less than 250k,flight it depends,230,240,330.bed space take at least 150k for the food it depends on u,bring ur garri.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cypha8: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
HenryCavill:

I just PM'd you

Seen. Replied.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Good, but what about people that don't have a place to put head after treking, the food and house rent, BTW the CVS u are talking about, is it the one u came in with from Nigeria or the one u prepare over there in uae cyber cafe ?
Thanks to God..... Taofeek my man..... I like your way

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HenryCavill: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
I must confess, I don't exactly know how it works as I haven't seen any message in my mail box.

Cypha8:

Seen. Replied.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 2:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Thanks boss,it was madly mad.All thanks to God.natty Banta is a savior
Glory be to God bro, hope to share my testimony some day.....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Fish123:
Glory be to God bro, hope to share my testimony some day.....
you will

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.