Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822483 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lecowas: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2019
seunlaww:

Oh thanks bro. My village people dey on that WhatsApp, I don't want them to follow me here or at least make I get job first. grin grin grin

Lol
I pray u get a nice job soonest.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2019
lecowas:

Lol
I pray u get a nice job soonest.
Amin oo. Thanks sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Octoba: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
seunlaww:

Oh thanks bro. My village people dey on that WhatsApp, I don't want them to follow me here or at least make I get job first. grin grin grin
okay brother. I understand. I wish you goodluck on your job hunt... cheers
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edimalo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
LiftedMan:
Any info on Qatar visa? Every1 is just focusing on UAE.

Qatar visa is very tough and more expensive. 1.5- 2m for confirmed visa but to get that set, na competition.

Never make the mistake of doing labour visa that will offer you full accomodation, work and food. That's the beginning of hell. They'll collect your documents and passport from airport and your slavery begins.

Look for the professional visa. You may enter in as a plumber but your freedom is guaranteed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LiftedMan: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thanks alot , but what about jobs in qatar, is the situation better than UAE ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB5556666: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
I joined the company in December 17th as it's written in the labour contract, my employment Visa came out January 30th and was converted to residence on 25th February. someone is telling me the probation period starts counting on February 25th. please how true is this?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
OJB5556666:
I joined the company in December 17th as it's written in the labour contract, my employment Visa came out January 30th and was converted to residence on 25th February. someone is telling me the probation period starts counting on February 25th. please how true is this?
ogbeni I’ve answered your question before, you can choose to believe that someone

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Octoba: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
seunlaww:

i will be travelling Saturday. Pls how did you do the hotel booking that the immigration at the airport always worry travelers about? I have a place to stay, not a hotel though. But when the ask for my booked hotel how do i bypass that??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Octoba:
i will be travelling Saturday. Pls how did you do the hotel booking that the immigration at the airport always worry travelers about? I have a place to stay, not a hotel though. But when the ask for my booked hotel how do i bypass that??
bypass all the questions and requirements with 1k, change it to 500 naira so that e go plenty

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Octoba: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovecrist:

bypass all the questions and requirements with 1k, change it to 500 naira so that e go plenty
okay bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Horrycops: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Thank you. Did both the certificate and eligibility letter today! All is well!
Bro can you put me thru Ill be going for mine next wk
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
^^^ Most folks with that qualification only go to Dubai for vacation, have good jobs here and are probably planning to migrate to Canada or Aussie

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Octoba:
Bro I fly through Abuja, no one asked me for hotel reservations . I just told them I'm visiting my brother but I still spent like 2k sha. Just hold like 3k (500 naira pieces) keep 1k in different pockets so when you need to bribe just bring out 1k and tell them that's the last money on you. No let them know say you hold money oo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Octoba: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
seunlaww:

Bro I fly through Abuja, no one asked me for hotel reservations . I just told them I'm visiting my brother but I still spent like 2k sha. Just hold like 3k (500 naira pieces) keep 1k in different pockets so when you need to bribe just bring out 1k and tell them that's the last money on you. No let them know say you hold money oo.
okay brother. I got that
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dubajek: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thinking of visiting Dubai for tourist stay for 1wk, but will like to buy small goods that I can still sell here in Nigeria. please any suggestion.budget for the goods worth N300k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capitalo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello guys,

Pls is there a way to check if one's Visa has been processed with just passport number?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
dubajek:
Thinking of visiting Dubai for tourist stay for 1wk, but will like to buy small goods that I can still sell here in Nigeria. please any suggestion.budget for the goods worth N300k
depending on the kind of goods you want to sell,
people buy goods everyday here, you can still make good friends here,. when the market is good, the person can still send more goods to you, Dubai is not all about vacation and jobs , that is what most people fail to understand
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 3:03am On Mar 22, 2019
Horrycops:

Bro can you put me thru Ill be going for mine next wk

You start at the Ministry of Education...you can go anyday from Monday to Thursday. You can't attest your docs on Friday.

You're to go with your International passport for identification. Then the international certificate you want to attest. If you're attesting your WAEC/NECO, kindly go with your secondary school testimonial. If you're attesting your degree certificate, go with your transcript.

Make sure you make 3 copies of every document you'd like to attest prior to the start of the process. Also, be prepared to buy your result scratchcards at N1, 200 at the MoE. You'd need to print out your result and also make 3 copies.

Then you'd pay between 600 and 900 to pay to REMITA. Then a 250 at the attestation office at the MOE. You'll pay a 200 fee at the revenue office too. Your attested documents would be ready that day.

If you need an eligibility letter from the UAE, be ready to pay a fee of 500 while applying and 500 when you pick up after 4 days.

Then proceed to the MOFA. It is straightforward here as all processes can be completed in one day. Be ready to pay 300 per document if you're submitting on your own or between 700-2000 if you're going through an agent.

Both the MOE and MOFA begin attestation processes by 10am and they end by 1pm.

All the best.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lecowas: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Pls someone should send me CVs in different jobs so i can edit. thanks (lecowass @gmail.com
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2019
lecowas:
Pls someone should send me CVs in different jobs so i can edit. thanks (lecowass @gmail.com
This is why most people don’t find work in uae, imagine the mindset of editing someone else’s Cv and na ur type Dey look for agent up and down. Millions of Cv on google search and edit anyone that suit you don’t be lazy

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lecowas: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
This is why most people don’t find work in uae, imagine the mindset of editing someone else’s Cv and na ur type Dey look for agent up and down. Millions of Cv on google search and edit anyone that suit you don’t be lazy

U cud av passed ur message across without insults. I am still in Nigeria, I just wanted to see an example of CV people used to get job here. If u can't help people, u better leave them alone and don't water anyone's spirit down.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2019
lecowas:

U cud av passed ur message across without insults. I am still in Nigeria, I just wanted to see an example of CV people used to get job here. If u can't help people, u better leave them alone and don't water anyone's spirit down.
Hahahah! Sorry. If a mere comment has potential to drain your spirit then I’m not sure uae is for you, you need to accept corrections without seeing insults or feeling someone is chastising you

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2019
Chai people dey suffer for this land oo. Abeg make sure you hold money enter this country, reduce your clothe baggage and increase food. ( Most especially Beans , garri and local cooking ingredients) and beware of job agent, I've heard many heartbreaking stories since I landed. Hold enough cash and if possible sef don't let people know how much you hold.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2019
lecowas:

Check Google for UAE CV formats. Download resume builder on Google playstore and create your CV and go print out at a cafe or somewhere. It's that easy

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2019
seunlaww:
Chai people dey suffer for this land oo. Abeg make sure you hold money enter this country, reduce your clothe baggage and increase food. ( Most especially Beans , garri and local cooking ingredients) and beware of job agent, I've heard many heartbreaking stories since I landed. Hold enough cash and if possible sef don't let people know how much you hold.

I lol at "don't let people know how much you hold" grin grin grin

Wow...like we have been told over and over again, "come prepared" "come with plenty money" and "come with plenty food stuff"

Thanks for sharing bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lecowas: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
seunlaww:

Check Google for UAE CV formats. Download resume builder on Google playstore and create your CV and go print out at a cafe or somewhere. It's that easy

Thanks bro, I even have some already, u know that moment wen u're not just sure if u've done the right thing. grin
But I'll stick with those, but it may even be better than the guy that's just "shouting UAE is not for u" up & down. Maybe his fada na the crown prince and UAE is only for him.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
centoqoh:

I lol at "don't let people know how much you hold" grin grin grin

Wow...like we have been told over and over again, "come prepared" "come with plenty money" and "come with plenty food stuff"

Thanks for sharing bro.
Guy everything people wey dey here dey talk no be lie o but na until you land reality go shock you. People plenty wey dey find job up and down . I see one job yesterday the pay is 800(80k naira) I just pass say the money too small. As I reach house tell people like this ehn,. Some people wey Their visa Don almost kalas are ready to fload the place tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
lecowas:

Thanks bro, I even have some already, u know that moment wen u're not just sure if u've done the right thing. grin
But I'll stick with those, but it may even be better than the guy that's just "shouting UAE is not for u" up & down. Maybe his fada na the crown prince and UAE is only for him.
Calm down, everything is gon be okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.