Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824406 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mrkayyyy: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2019
ifyalways:

Dont waste your money o.

Attest just your Bsc result.

Can I message u or call u please for further clarification
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2019
jk1e:
I arrived uae 2days ago,im currently in khorfancan,thats the only place I could get a bed space,i need a job please,im a graduate of accounting but I can do other jobs
oh damn! long after fujairah. mehn damn out of city but I hope you get diamond job there though. but me I cant stay there
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Bitter truth!!

As a Nigerian coming to the uae you need to prepare your mind for the worst, I put my statistics at 20/80. 20% of getting a job and 80% of not getting. Dont misquote me pls, there’s employment opportunities but very very scares for Africans, I fact getting a cleaning job as a Nigerian na struggle.

Your brother, cousin, Aunty, friend that promised you job when you come here is probably lying, na luck and Gods grace carry everyone of us reach here.
If you count 1-100 I’ll be among the ones with good job so don’t think I’m speaking from a frustrated perspective it’s a sad reality, they will probably not tell you the truth. Very few are lucky, there’s no harm in trying but don’t spend your last cash in coming cod it’s like playing bet9ja. I know few Nigerians doing well, working in nice establishment but from 2018 it’s more difficult. Just my 2cent. Yalla!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lexzyy(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Hello my brother in Dubai is telling me no need for me to do the attestation. I'm I safe?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
seunlaww:

The problem is you have to attest your olevel before any other certificate and MOE won't attest with out English and math.
j

Not correct sir. The poster can attest his undergraduate certificate without his O'levels.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
MidEastPrince:
j

Not correct sir. The poster can attest his undergraduate certificate without his O'levels.
To my best knowledge, Ministry of education will request for entry certificate before you can attest bsc or HND. It's the embassy that can attest just anyone you want for you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Loud it bro,dont use ur last kobo to come to UAE i take God beg u,get plan B to Z self cos if statistics show u how many immigrants trooping the street of UAE for jobs ehn u go have rethink.U wont believe now until u be on ground and see for urself.I'm not discouraging u but play ur games right too.. My one kobo of advice

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Good evening everyone. Please how do I check my visa status if it's 3 months or one month
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Someone should talk to me please. It's urgent
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
seunlaww:

To my best knowledge, Ministry of education will request for entry certificate before you can attest bsc or HND. It's the embassy that can attest just anyone you want for you.

Sir, the Ministryy would ask if you have a degree higher than Waec! If you do present the certificate, they won't be needing a lower certificate. Your BSc trumps your O'levels.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Bitter truth!!

As a Nigerian coming to the uae you need to prepare your mind for the worst, I put my statistics at 20/80. 20% of getting a job and 80% of not getting. Dont misquote me pls, there’s employment opportunities but very very scares for Africans, I fact getting a cleaning job as a Nigerian na struggle.

Your brother, cousin, Aunty, friend that promised you job when you come here is probably lying, na luck and Gods grace carry everyone of us reach here.
If you count 1-100 I’ll be among the ones with good job so don’t think I’m speaking from a frustrated perspective it’s a sad reality, they will probably not tell you the truth. Very few are lucky, there’s no harm in trying but don’t spend your last cash in coming cod it’s like playing bet9ja. I know few Nigerians doing well, working in nice establishment but from 2018 it’s more difficult. Just my 2cent. Yalla!
& my brothers want to go there with borrowed money! Millions!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
RealityShot:
& my brothers want to go there with borrowed money! Millions!!

What about getting a job offer before coming, with salary details and other packages already confirmed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Olupapparazy1:

What about getting a job offer before coming, with salary details and other packages already confirmed.
that is the ideal thing to do O...

but that is not what people are doing.

they like the bet9ja approach.

BECAUSE it is not their money that will be lost

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Olupapparazy1:

90% of direct employment is a scam unlessif you’re dealing directly with the company but if you’re dealing with an agent smh. It’s either they overhype the terms like salary or job description or they give you 3months visa and leave you stranded. Uae visa is the most instrumental to scam gullible people because you can’t process it yourself from naija thus the need for agent
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Sir, the Ministryy would ask if you have a degree higher than Waec! If you do present the certificate, they won't be needing a lower certificate. Your BSc trumps your O'levels.
Okay ooo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
90% of direct employment is a scam unlessif you’re dealing directly with the company but if you’re dealing with an agent smh. It’s either they overhype the terms like salary or job description or they give you 3months visa and leave you stranded. Uae visa is the most instrumental to scam gullible people because you can’t process it yourself from naija thus the need for agent
you have said it all, those who have eyes let them see shocked

I still suggest people should come with 3 months visa with the mindset of hoping for the best & expecting the worst

Don’t come as a JJC, read this thread from page zero & digest all the information

Don’t be deceived base on the tall buildings & lovely pictures you see about Dubai, all that glitters is not gold, no where things dey easy

Come with enough money, come with foodstuff, come with strong mind, if possible come with cold helmetgrin

Have plan A - Z should Incase

Lastly read what is written underneath your visa which says ; ENJOY YOUR VISIT & LEAVE BEFORE YOUR VISA EXPIRES SO WE CAN WELCOME YOU AGAIN

Na coded statement be thatgrin if you know you know

If you choose to enter street (teko), e don red for you

#Peace

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adegbulugbe(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Hi house plans is there anybody coming to use Abu Dhabi soon,really want you to bring something for me like my credentials place anybody also want to get skin I'll from Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Hahahahaha the country ain’t smiling oh. U gats leave so that dem go welcome u again oh
NONNYG:
you have said it all, those who have eyes let them see shocked

I still suggest people should come with 3 months visa with the mindset of hoping for the best & expecting the worst

Don’t come as a JJC, read this thread from page zero & digest all the information

Don’t be deceived base on the tall buildings & lovely pictures you see about Dubai, all that glitters is not gold, no where things dey easy

Come with enough money, come with foodstuff, come with strong mind, if possible come with cold helmetgrin

Have plan A - Z should Incase

Lastly read what is written underneath your visa which says ; ENJOY YOUR VISIT & LEAVE BEFORE YOUR VISA EXPIRES SO WE CAN WELCOME YOU AGAIN

Na coded statement be thatgrin if you know you know

If you choose to enter street (teko), e don red for you

#Peace
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LiftedMan: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Any info on Qatar visa? Every1 is just focusing on UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmn, i came here and saw every damn thing myself although, i came here with a very little expectation. Nigerian agents are not smiling at all most of them are lying and scams.
An agent collected 1 million naira from An igbo guy and prepared one month visa for him
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Finally man don land. If you get job for your side abeg hola at your boy. I dey Abu hail.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eddiecute86(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dannybammz:
Hmmn, i came here and saw every damn thing myself although, i came here with a very little expectation. Nigerian agents are not smiling at all most of them are lying and scams.
An agent collected 1 million naira from An igbo guy and prepared one month visa for him

Some Naija guys here are heartless aswear. I keep telling those who cares to listen 95% of employment visa are scam and even the ones that are real it is not what they told you you will get.
If you must come, come through visit and see things yourself, you might be lucky and get a job even without an agent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
seunlaww:
Finally man don land. If you get job for your side abeg hola at your boy. I dey Abu hail.

Congratulations.
Wishing you d best UAE has to offer. Above all, better job fall on you.

God bless ur hustle.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lol, i remember when going to dubai was one of my top dreams. Anytin wey i think na dubai. Until i connect with one of my brother friend wey dey dubai. Gee was asking me to pay 800k last for an employment visa, he said the company he is working at now are recruiting workers and i should be fast in paying the money so my name will be on the list. I con dey suspect the guy somehow. 2 months later the gee don japa enter naija say area hard. Haha guy been won use my money hold body before.

10 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
seunlaww:

Congrats man! All the best! smiley
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB5556666: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good evening house, please when does the six months probation period starts counting? The date of joining the coming as it's written in the labour contract/offer letter or when the employment Visa or Emirates ID is out?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
OJB5556666:
Good evening house, please when does the six months probation period starts counting? The date of joining the coming as it's written in the labour contract/offer letter or when the employment Visa or Emirates ID is out?
The joining date written in your contract
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Octoba: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
seunlaww:
welcome bro. Was asking u on whatsapp how the trip was. Guess ur whatsapp aint connected no more
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 5:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Octoba:
welcome bro. Was asking u on whatsapp how the trip was. Guess ur whatsapp aint connected no more
Oh thanks bro. My village people dey on that WhatsApp, I don't want them to follow me here or at least make I get job first. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.