Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819479 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
murphybo:

Even after 2 years of visa expiration you will still pay upto 3000 or 3500 to renew in same company which they will be deducting from your salary for 6 months if you dont have cash. I am only sure of two companies that dont collect money for visa, Transguard and G4S others if there is should not be more than 10% that dont charge

pls,sir how,can,i apply for,security,guqrd in
Transguard and G4S

or any,security,compqny,in dubqi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Please brothers, who is coming to Abu Dhabi from Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olakunlemi080: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Fredgod post=80965771]Please brothers, who is coming to Abu Dhabi from Nigeria [/quot

Hi but is on 21th of this month
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
luckygirl02:

You can apply for as many jobs as you can anywhere online and not just mourjan. Don't just make the mistake of using cleaning CV to apply for a waiter job.
600k should be enough.

Why bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Can you help me get something bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Olakunlemi080 post=80968891][/quoteP]can you help me get something bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
chimaobikanu:
@Nightlife and co, you people should stop wasting you time telling them all these, they've already positioned there minds. For those eagerly ones, please stop asking us life is here. Shebi Una think say Na enjoyment we dey here, abi? Oya make Una enter plane begin come Dubai come follow us enjoy. Even with that your 1000-2000dhs job, with I doubt nobody will even pay you 2000dhs for menial job, you still not be able to afford a 1bedroom face me I face, not to talk of paying for a room in a flat nor studio apartment, Na still BedSpace of 10 in a room you go stay. Una think say taxi cheap too? Cause say Na fine motor? Oya Na come enter taxi reach 2km with all the traffic here make you pay true your nose. Cheapest fare here Wey no rach anything, driver go still chop 12d 50fills. In fact, a word is enough for the wise. All those cousins sweet mouthing you to pay this and that say work dey already, Na when you enter you go see say them sef no get anything here. They just want to use you and make quick money. UAE of 2007-2012, no be UAE of today again. The nationality"Nigeria" don cast here finish o.

I read this your comment severally before I came into conclusion, yes I know Nigeria name is bad in the international scene, but why are you sounding like you have personal thing against those asking how's life over there? Do you think it is easy anywhere? Why did u travel if it was easy for you here in Nigeria? And why are you still there if it is not favoring you? If you can't tell us hoe life over there is, please allow those who want to, the essence of this thread is to help and make it prepared. E do biko

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olakunlemi080: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sure, but me base in Lagos (Mowe) to be precise

Hope no be heavy something
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Soleye24:

Come back to Nigeria if Dubia is hard. Am sure people told u the same u are telling them now but u still left. Am cork sure that u haven't sent 3 years there and lamentations have been on uae for few years now. Stop being an hypocrite, u ain't their creator, our destinies are different. What u are destined to fail in some are destined to be super successful. Ur failure is not their failure. Understand that fact about life. My advice to prospective travellers is to be very prayerful. When u call him sincerely, he will prove all mockers and those waiting for ur doom wrong.

God bless you!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Holla3110:
I've been reading some comments from the previous page to here and I finally deduce that most Nigerians will never learn from people's mistakes to correct their path to succeed in life, that's why despite the killings, organs harvesting, slave trading of people migrating through the desert Nigerians will still risk travelling by road from Kano to Libya and damn the consequences... SHM.
There was never a time UAE was designed for Nigerians, I remember vividly 2012 when 1drms was 43 naira, so if you earn 100drms then your salary is 43,000 naira monthly, you live in the midst of 6-8 people in a room, sleep on bunk iron bed filled with bed bugs.
The weather in UAE is 42 right now now so I imagine those guys working outside and they earn 800drms to 1000drms... I'm 2012 Nigerian job seekers rejects cleaning jobs or factory or construction jobs but now 2019 Nigerians will take any job that comes their way as even the menial jobs are no longer available for Nigerians, Ugandans, Kenyans, even Ghana and Cameroonians are more preferred.
Who no travel no go know, dey there for Nigeria dey talk wetin you absolutely know nothing about. Nobody is saying you should not travel, but if you must travel, know what you are going there to do, if you must travel, go to Europe or America legally to avoid stories that touch. If you risk coming to UAE with your life savings OR borrowed money from cooperative or micro finance banks, you are highly welcome.
People lament about no jobs in Nigeria, can't you learn a skill and invest in it? Everyone can't be employed and that's the mentality problem we are facing right now in Nigeria... Abeg make i stop here before my ink finish. grin

Why didn't you learn a skill and remain in Nigeria?, or you think Europe or America is easy? Bro, its all about destiny and d grace of God.. Let this guys go where they wanna go.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
chimaobikanu:

Blah..blah...blah.... Cry baby, we ain't here to exchange words, neither to insult each other. But you see that your prayer, fasting, and destiny stories, its when you travel to UAE that you'll know that advanced countries ain't like the shit hole where you deceive yourselves with that. Nnanna, if you want to come to UAE for menial job, please f-ing come and stop quoting ME! I only gave you guys my 25fils of advice. Enter plane come to UAE, you'll fast and pray for 87 days and still go for visa change. I just hate certain things about Nigerians, you guys don't listen, you believe anyone that gives you the right advice doesn't mean good for you. Don't come to UAE without proper preparation! Dude f** your fasting and praying if you ain't well prepared. Las Las you go join the multitude expecting another visa amnesty by 2020. Oga am not working here, I own business here. I know wetin I don take eye see for my brothers here. UAE currently is not even 80:20% to me, I see it more as 98:02%. Who no go no know. Dey Una dey Una no go hear. Everybody wants to enter plane and travel obodo oyibo. Oya Na, nobody hold Una o.

Go to Dubai industrial area, and see our brothers doing marble production work meant for machines or at least 50 persons, you'll see them crying and begging for assistance to retrieve there passport and go home. Some work at construction sites, under 48 degrees sun from 6-6 with just 1hr break on top all the hard labor. 23 persons, packed inside a room without proper ventilation.

Abeg make person no dey quote me cause I no say make Una no come here, all of you shouting"come back home if you're suffering" I hear Una, but prosperity will never fail to judge you guys when you get there and suffer same thing and lament about anything.

Rubbish!!! Who dey beg Una abi advice Una again sef, nonsense!!!

I didn't even talk about the racism here sef, bia all these children here should just take there time o.

98:02 for u and u are still there... Lol... U didn't make it doesn't mean another won't. Its luck

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
sydneyboss:

98:02 for u and u are still there... Lol... U didn't make it doesn't mean another won't. Its luck

Oga whoever you are... No one here can stop anyone from travelling. The guy you have been quoting is only advising based on his experience. You also have the right to share your own positive encounters.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olakunlemi080: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
[bro you can bashh me privately if you need me make we talk better ]Can you help me get something bro. [/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Magdagascariens:

Oga whoever you are... No one here can stop anyone from travelling. The guy you have been quoting is only advising based on his experience. You also have the right to share your own positive encounters.

I'm not against him sharing his experience, but he keep telling people not to come like he already knows their destiny. No where is easy, ur determination and prayer is the key to success anywhere. Quote me anywhere, there are a lot of people in Dubai doing well for themselves
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olakunlemi080: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Fredgod post=80969971]Can you help me get something bro.

[so I can't plan long ]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
NONNYG:
Me no dey advice anyone make dem no come Dubai, before dem go say I be enemy of progress, I came , I saw & I conquered,, if you're fully prepared for the journey, oya come shoot ur shot

But make nobody come dey ask, as a graduate of this or that,,, what is my chance of getting a job

The answer be say, when you come you go know

#Peace

I owe you a bottle of any drink of your choice
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
emperorblog21:

pls,sir how,can,i apply for,security,guqrd in
Transguard and G4S

or any,security,compqny,in dubqi
You will go to enquire in their office or if they advertise
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
sydneyboss:

I'm not against him sharing his experience, but he keep telling people not to come like he already knows their destiny. No where is easy, ur determination and prayer is the key to success anywhere. Quote me anywhere, there are a lot of people in Dubai doing well for themselves

I don't want to comment b4 buh for the sake of ppl dat will listen.... the chance of you getting a job suitable for human is 90/10....10% dat you will get it .....am currently in the country now by ending of the month I will be returning back more than 1m wasted and still spending ........but if you really want to come......come with direct working permit/visa

even dat one get comma ...the system is not advantageous to Nigerian.......plsss there is no need anyone quoting me .....am not feeling fyn ......I still waka to dey I don spend 30dh (3k) on top visiting recruitment agency office and visiting places I don summit CV .....all na still no job for Africans

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Malcolm123:

I don't want to comment b4 buh for the sake of ppl dat will listen.... the chance of you getting a job suitable for human is 90/10....10% dat you will get it .....am currently in the country now by ending of the month I will be returning back more than 1m wasted and still spending ........but if you really want to come......come with direct working permit/visa

even dat one get comma ...the system is not advantageous to Nigerian.......plsss there is no need anyone quoting me .....am not feeling fyn ......I still waka to dey I don spend 30dh (3k) on top visiting recruitment agency office and visiting places I don summit CV .....all na still no job for Africans

All the best bro, just know one day no matter anywhere u are, there must be breakthrough
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

DEIRA should be lifted out of dubia and dumped in omaquain lol.... i took an accidental visit to deira and i have never seing a 4 storey bunker bed in my life. the last guy at the top was literarily living inside the ceiling, about 16 persons in one room. i agree with you starting your uae experience in deira is a NO-NO unless you are extremely focused and know your targets.

its not easy anywhere in the world for some Nigerians but you must know who you are, your goals and how to archieve them.
a doctor friend of mine in Nigeria came into this town same day with me on one of my flights to dubai, he started his journey in abu dhabi, got a job after sleepless nights of surfing for jobs online but he ended up paying an agent to secure a job, the job was in dubai ( carwash), few months later he texted me he had a new job as a lab supervisor (almost like a lab security) fastforward to less than a year, he had his ID, going on vacation to Nigeria this month to open his own LAB in NIgeria before returning to the UAE.... this is someone who sold his car in my pressence to be able to afford flight ticket to dubai.

what am saying is BE FOCUS, KNOW YOUR TARGET, AIM FOR IT AND BE YOUR BEST AT IT. SIMPLE.

Believe!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
adexyz91:
Actually, I have read whole thing about people advising coming or not to come to UAE. In my opinion I would say there are some like me who still came here and in no time got a job while some I met in my room then are on their 2nd visa change and all that.
My point is if, you have "chosen" to come, you've read everything all here on the thread, they are real, the good, the bad, the ugly. I read the same thing from page 0 too. The guy who encouraged me to come got a job in 10days and I got mine 2 days after I landed, to God be the glory.

We all carry different grace. It's still remain anybody's choice to come here or not. Knowledge is power.

Please any exchange guys in Abu Dhabi

That's it bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Olakunlemi080 post=80972747][/quote]What is destiny?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
sydneyboss:

What is destiny
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jamestown123:
What is destiny

Google.com
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by makanaky2017(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
sydneyboss:

Why bro
Are you saying 600k for everything, visa+flight +accommodation&other upkeep?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Jamestown123:
What is destiny

Future destination or achievement.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 5:34am On Aug 06, 2019
makanaky2017:
Are you saying 600k for everything, visa+flight +accommodation&other upkeep?

Was asking why shouldn't they do CV for waiters job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mrkels(m): 5:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Please all those people working 6 to 6 with 1 hour break and living 10 in a room . Why can’t they come back ? Are their passports confiscated? Are they now slaves to people there ? Please enlighten me as I want to know
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2019
mrkels:
Please all those people working 6 to 6 with 1 hour break and living 10 in a room . Why can’t they come back ? Are their passports confiscated? Are they now slaves to people there ? Please enlighten me as I want to know

Many sold all they had to get to UAE. Many borrowed "huge" sums to travel. Alot actually were hopeless, and felt coming back to hopelessness isn't worth it. Then you have this set, who feel once you travel abroad, you must come back accomplished, so they hang on, even when all pointers show things most likely will not go their way. They stay, wasting time... Wasting LIFE!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO AGENTS ENCOURAGING THIS UAE MOVE.

Even "elders" on this thread have given their advice. They just don't want to sound discouraging.

Yes, passports are usually collected when doing menial jobs

I met Nigerians working 600dirs jobs just to stay on... WHY??!!

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goalgirl6(f): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2019
God bless you for this o

quote author=sydneyboss post=80971226]

I read this your comment severally before I came into conclusion, yes I know Nigeria name is bad in the international scene, but why are you sounding like you have personal thing against those asking how's life over there? Do you think it is easy anywhere? Why did u travel if it was easy for you here in Nigeria? And why are you still there if it is not favoring you? If you can't tell us hoe life over there is, please allow those who want to, the essence of this thread is to help and make it prepared. E do biko[/quote]

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by blayne(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Why on earth wld any1 wanna travel to UAE to work/hustle! I've been thr twice....it's only gud for flexing/vacation. You can even burn 5M in dat country within one month grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.