Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824700 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=Fredgod post=80849924]Yes na[/quote
You no try at all .So u have been here and u cannot share your experience or testimony wirh the group abi?]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Haven't been active for a while. Sorry about that. I'm here now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omyh019(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2019
pleasureosondu:
grin grin grin. We dey come too oh.

Pls I sent u another pm..sorry I changed my mail yesterday.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fredgod:
Haven't been active for a while. Sorry about that. I'm here now
Ok, are u working now? Where are u based?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please is there anyone coming to UAE that can help a brother bring some medicines 'cause medicine is damn expensive here in this country.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
cutieme:
Please is there anyone coming to UAE that can help a brother bring some medicines 'cause medicine is damn expensive here in this country.

No be small tin , ordinary paracetamol of #100 in naija is like 1k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by benn007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please be careful of the drugs you request to be brought in for you before you get the person into trouble as some drugs re banned....TAKE NOTE.

cutieme:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
temi4fash:
Please I need help oo.

Who can help me with hotels around deira?

The one that is close to the train station?

Am going to emaar park

You should try using google and it will show you all details needed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
I'm working. I'm based in in abu dhabi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
benn007:
Please be careful of the drugs you request to be brought in for you before you get the person into trouble as some drugs re banned....TAKE NOTE.
Which of the drugs are banned?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by shams040(m): 5:48am On Aug 03, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

No be small tin , ordinary paracetamol of #100 in naija is like 1k

Lol I bought panadol extras 1300 here in Malaysia.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by temi4fash(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2019
justi4jesu:

You should try using google and it will show you all details needed.

Thanks madam.

I already did that and am good.

Gracias
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by viq2or(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
I got 3 interviews scheduled for tomorrow to this address but different times...yes I applied, any tips to know if they are scam?

I really don't want to waste my time...

please someone help me...

Location:* Behind *Al Jubail bus station* , Al Khalil Cafeteria same building office 101B Sharjah, UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
viq2or:
I got 3 interviews scheduled for tomorrow to this address but different times...yes I applied, any tips to know if they are scam?

Location:* Behind *Al Jubail bus station* , Al Khalil Cafeteria same building office 101B Sharjah, UAE.
how would you know a scam from just address, what’s the name of the companies
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by viq2or(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
how would you know a scam from just address, what’s the name of the companies

I applied for the jobs from a site...the dropped their email address..so I forwarded my CV...

are there clues or tips one can use to determine if they are fake...plus all 3 interviews are in one place ...

got me worried ...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
viq2or:

I applied for the jobs from a site...the dropped their email address..so I forwarded my CV...

are there clues or tips one can use to determine if they are fake...plus all 3 interviews are in one place ...

got me worried ...

One thing it proves is that it is the same recruitment agency. It depends on what you are told when you get there. You can't be too sure it is legit or fake these days. When you get there, you will probably know sha. Just be cool headed. Don't be too fast to part with your money in case money is involved, you can give money IF you are 110% SURE. Sure is different from convinced oh.
If the venue is far, I'll advice you not to bother.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please where can I do my health insurance for a 14 day tourist Dubai visa?

Can I do it in any hospital or health center or where?

Plz....... sad
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by makanaky2017(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
glowingflame7:

One thing it proves is that it is the same recruitment agency. It depends on what you are told when you get there. You can't be too sure it is legit or fake these days. When you get there, you will probably know sha. Just be cool headed. Don't be too fast to part with your money in case money is involved, you can give money IF you are 110% SURE. Sure is different from convinced oh.
If the venue is far, I'll advice you not to bother.
If a real job recruiter request for money can I pay him, or how do we differentiate between real and fake,?OR we should not pay at all Genuine/FakeThanks need your response.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
IMustWin:

Plz....... sad
Abeg Dubai pipu mk una answer me naaa....biko..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bruno85: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fredgod:
Bro plz if u got nothing to contribute u keep calm. I got my reasons for asking. The symptoms I'm having is related to that. Yes I'm working already. I have my emirate I'd and insurance. But I wanna go to the hospital and get it treated that's why I'm asking to know whether if I get to the hospital it's gonna attract deport so why attacking me.

You can be treated, no one will deport you. The worst that will happen is that your insurance may not cover the treatment and tests you will do. Visit the hospital and check your insurance if it will cover the treatment and get treated. Cheers bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emmite(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
When you get there, you'll be asked to pay 200dirham, and they'll tell you they have jobs in so so so company and firm... That when you pay, they'll send you to the company..... Most people I met there that paid said it's scam, you'll pay and get nothing.. One or two said they got....

If the venue ia not far for you and you have 200 to spare, you can go try your luck..

viq2or:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
IMustWin:

Plz....... sad

You don't need health insurance for a tourist visa to the UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
makanaky2017:

If a real job recruiter request for money can I pay him, or how do we differentiate between real and fake,?OR we should not pay at all Genuine/FakeThanks need your response.

Like you said, REAL. If they are real and you like their terms and conditions, in UAE of presently, pay.
There are some jobs you may have to pay some money, usually "your quota" for your visa/Emirates ID. It's common in security jobs. But i don't advice to pay that "offering"/donation of 200dirham that Emmite is referring to. That one is gamble. I'm talking of the one you do interview, you get genuine offer letter,and MAYBE they ask you to pay some money. Some are fake, use your God given smart mind. Nobody can force you to pay money for genuine job. So don't go like a frustrated maga.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 4:48am On Aug 04, 2019
viq2or:

They will ask u to pay 200 aed for some rubbish interview, don't go is waste of time
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2019
glowingflame7:

You don't need health insurance for a tourist visa to the UAE.
Wow thanks alot sir.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mrkels(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Pals pls how much is Dubai 1 month visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by solin: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Don't go there. You will only waste your time and money.
viq2or:

got me worried ...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
mrkels:
Pals pls how much is Dubai 1 month visa
three five in Shoprite. But you can still get it for 2k in Oshodi and Alaba.

Very funny question
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
makanaky2017:

Pay only to Almariah
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mrkels(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
IMustWin:
three five in Shoprite. But you can still get it for 2k in Oshodi and Alaba.

Very funny question

So how is the question funny ?

Is there a face of a clown attached to it ?

Nonsense and buhari

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chinonye02: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2019
viq2or:

like 600k....minus PTA

Total figure plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.