Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825449 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goalgirl6(f): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2019
Please I have an appointment at the Dubai embassy on Thursday its my first time please anybody with experience should fill me on what they will likely ask me. Am going on a working visa am also running my medicals in abuja but my appointment at the embassy is on Thursday.
Thanks

quote author=sydneyboss post=80975892]

That's it bro[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2019
NONNYG:
yeah getting a job now is very difficult, meanwhile not everyone is sleeping on a bunk bed

Please can I send you a mail?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 7:05am On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Goalgirl6 post=80983959]God bless you for this o

Thanks babe. Bless you too

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Goalgirl6:
Please I have an appointment at the Dubai embassy on Thursday its my first time please anybody with experience should fill me on what they will likely ask me. Am going on a working visa am also running my medicals in abuja but my appointment at the embassy is on Thursday.
Thanks

quote author=sydneyboss post=80975892]

That's it bro

There's no Dubai embassy. It is UAE embassy. They will ask for payment and proof of payment.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2019
sydneyboss:

Please can I send you a mail?
regarding?

If it's a general question,I suggest you ask here

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holla3110(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2019
sydneyboss:

Why didn't you learn a skill and remain in Nigeria?, or you think Europe or America is easy? Bro, its all about destiny and d grace of God.. Let this guys go where they wanna go.

Please come with your brain next time you wanna quote me, I see you are delusional mere seeing you jumping from post to post without having an idea of what are commenting on.

My cousin is languishing in Abu Dhabi jail right now, he got a job immediately he came in on a 3 months visa, worked with them and they kept promising him his visa applications until he spent 5 months with them, UAE placed him on abscond and has 2 months overstay, the company in question has chased him out of the company's accommodation with his passport given back to him, his agent told him he will have ro pay 3500 AED to remove that which is 350k naira, he went to Abu Dhabi to makebthe the payment and he has been in detention since then, his overstay bill is 6000 AED, 600k naira.

Don't sit in your comfort zone there and advise people who doesn't have the idea of what's going on in UAE to fall victim of their hard earned money.. UAE right now is facing economic challenges and 250 securities are been layed off from a particular company just last week, I have my business in Nigeria and I have my own personal residence permit in UAE, and I spend most of my time in Nigeria, I've been around to know what is going on here.

If you have plenty money to throw around, kindly apply for 3 months and enter UAE labour market.. You are highly welcome.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by shakuroau: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Chinonye02:

Total figure plz

As at yesterday, the 3 months visa cost 200k. Nothing like flight ticket here please....

Flight will be depending on timing which could cost you 250k

From people who normally give accommodation to job seekers, monthly bed space should cost you 50k/month making 150k for 3 months which no one pray it elapsed before getting a job

You can book 50k per month as feeding and transportation allowance making 150k

PTA is around 500usd which maximally won’t be more than 200k

If you are going to pay for agent in case of not being able to get job yourself online and walk-in which I don’t wish for you to pay, that depends on the job and agent and it shouldn’t be more than 150k

Total will be 1.1m

Don’t quote me please, not all the mentioned above is to be spent as the BTA is yours meaning we will remove the money bcoz it’s just to show immigration at airport while leaving the country

Total will be 900k.... you will simple change all the money planned for bed space, feeding, perhaps agents to dollars to show the immigration officer when asked about BTA.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2019
glowingflame7:

Future destination or achievement.
What is future nd what is achievement?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Plz house, how do my company address my letter of introduction for a 5 day Dubai visit?
Just the address plz
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
I don't know why Nigerians don't listen. We are in uae and we are telling you guys that we are suffering here. There is no job here for Nigerians. Invest ur hard earn money in Nigeria instead of coming to uae to gamble your money. Alot of people have come here and gone after 3months without getting a job. I wouldn't even advise my enemy to come to uae cz what we are doing here is modern slavery. Make Una here something so you won't make the mistakes some of us made. There is only one way to get money here and that is you must work your ass out for one month before you get paid. He who has ears should hear.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hammed71(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Guys please how many months to expiry can one renew a passport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
hammed71:
Guys please how many months to expiry can one renew a passport

Maximum 3months but I wouldn’t know if this affects all cities though.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
IMustWin:
Plz house, how do my company address my letter of introduction for a 5 day Dubai visit?
Just the address plz

Letter for to and for what purpose do you need the letter ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fredgod:
I don't know why Nigerians don't listen. We are in uae and we are telling you guys that we are suffering here. There is no job here for Nigerians. Invest ur hard earn money in Nigeria instead of coming to uae to gamble your money. Alot of people have come here and gone after 3months without getting a job. I wouldn't even advise my enemy to come to uae cz what we are doing here is modern slavery. Make Una here something so you won't make the mistakes some of us made. There is only one way to get money here and that is you must work your ass out for one month before you get paid. He who has ears should hear.
stop using the word "We"

Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
The likes of you are the ones deceiving people to come into uae instead of telling the truth. Keep it up karma is a bitch.
NONNYG:
stop using the word "We"

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by TheEconomist: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fredgod:
The likes of you are the ones deceiving people to come into uae instead of telling the truth. Keep it up karma is a bitch.

How is he deceiving people? He only implored you to stop generalising.

That you're suffering does not mean all Nigerians in the UAE are suffering.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Holla3110:

Please come with your brain next time you wanna quote me, I see you are delusional mere seeing you jumping from post to post without having an idea of what are commenting on.

My cousin is languishing in Abu Dhabi jail right now, he got a job immediately he came in on a 3 months visa, worked with them and they kept promising him his visa applications until he spent 5 months with them, UAE placed him on abscond and has 2 months overstay, the company in question has chased him out of the company's accommodation with his passport given back to him, his agent told him he will have ro pay 3500 AED to remove that which is 350k naira, he went to Abu Dhabi to makebthe the payment and he has been in detention since then, his overstay bill is 6000 AED, 600k naira.

Don't sit in your comfort zone there and advise people who doesn't have the idea of what's going on in UAE to fall victim of their hard earned money.. UAE right now is facing economic challenges and 250 securities are been layed off from a particular company just last week, I have my business in Nigeria and I have my own personal residence permit in UAE, and I spend most of my time in Nigeria, I've been around to know what is going on here.

If you have plenty money to throw around, kindly apply for 3 months and enter UAE labour market.. You are highly welcome.

My brain, the fact that your cousin is languishing in jail doesn't mean others will, his bad luck not others... Don't discourage anyone that is all I am saying. Your other comments weren't necessary, thank you Mr brain
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
TheEconomist:

How is he deceiving people? He only implored you to stop generalising.

That you're suffering does not mean all Nigerians in the UAE are suffering.

Don't mind them, if he is suffering let him come back, what is holding him...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emmite(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please lets stop generalizing that (WE)all Nigerians are suffering here, Thats so not true......I know Nigerians here living in well furnished flats with their families, driving a very good car and working in good companies with good benefits.
It all depends on your profession, certifications and experiences and above all GOD.

Im not working yet sha, its really not easy getting a job in UAE ow though, But I believe ill get one soon and not just anyone. A good one for that matter

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jamestown123:
What is future nd what is achievement?

Use the dictionary.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
NONNYG:
stop using the word "We"

Thank you

Lol, I tire oh. The point is clear, there is no country like heaven in the earth. Some people will suffer, some people will enjoy. So no need for generalisation.
The fact is that poor planning will likely lead to suffering. The UAE is very easy to enter and get visa, so if you have small money you enter. And this gives some people opportunity for their lives to be better. This is unlike most other countries where you must be financially equipped to even get visa. They will calculate your present salary, accommodation cost for coming to their country, feeding, transport, flight tickets and multiply it. Then make sure you have the money in your account for over 6months and that you can withdraw it. They'll know where you will land, who you will stay with, what the person is doing etc, before they think if they should give you visa or not. At the end, they still will not give over 50% but will keep collecting visa application money. So there's a huge difference. Each one has it's advantage and disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
glowingflame7:

Use the dictionary.
Pls what is dictionary?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jamestown123:
Pls what is dictionary?

They usually sell it in the market or bookshop. Just ask there.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goalgirl6(f): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
OK thanks for the correction and info

quote author=glowingflame7 post=80984934]

There's no Dubai embassy. It is UAE embassy. They will ask for payment and proof of payment. [/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babaoloola(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Fredgod:
if you have sense and eyes, then you must have come across my previous posts. I don't have time for argument

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 1:32am On Aug 07, 2019
sydneyboss:

Don't mind them, if he is suffering let him come back, what is holding him...
Sorry to ask you this question, which of the Emirates are you staying in UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chimaobikanu(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2019
sydneyboss:

98:02 for u and u are still there... Lol... U didn't make it doesn't mean another won't. Its luck

Good morning sir. I gave up on this trend a long time ago. Because I've learnt that once you give a black man an honest advice, mostly Nigerians, they tag you an enemy of progress. I refused not to reply anyone that quotes me. Like I said before and will keep saying, if you don't have money, when I mean money, I mean reasonable amount of money to do business here, please just hold your peace and stay back. Yes it not easy anywhere, but it's best you have a roof over your head, than hanging around on the streets of a foreign land. But you guys will not hear and learn from other people's mistakes. My friend, you see that thing you call luck, just keep that shit far away while making you're move on traveling abroad. All those mystical and religious shit doesn't work here. Smart work with hard work are two different things. Also have it in mind that most jobs here now require you pay for your visa now, non does visa for Nigerians anymore.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chimaobikanu(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
sydneyboss:

I read this your comment severally before I came into conclusion, yes I know Nigeria name is bad in the international scene, but why are you sounding like you have personal thing against those asking how's life over there? Do you think it is easy anywhere? Why did u travel if it was easy for you here in Nigeria? And why are you still there if it is not favoring you? If you can't tell us hoe life over there is, please allow those who want to, the essence of this thread is to help and make it prepared. E do biko

Oga sir, I run a good chain of businesses here, from bedspace to cargo and other stuff. Dude, I was once like you, but learnt my lesson the hard way. Now let me give you a little hint, I left Canada sometime back, married my British fiancé..... Had options of moving to UK, but I chose UAE for the sweet offers I got from agent that swindled me huge amount of money. Long story short, my only Savoir was my family, all the people I stayed with all left for Nigeria in worse shape than they came, some ended up in prison Oga make I ask you, can you do construction work under 41 degrees Celsius for 12hrs? Before I was able to fit in this country, it took me 7 months of smart work, 2 visa changes of 2400AED each, and close to 15,500AED for business! Now where do you expect someone that sold everything they had back home before coming here to get such amount from? If you can do hard labour under tough weather conditions and pressure, abegi o, na beg I dey beg, please stay back home! Don't come here to add to the number of Nigerian nuisance we already have on the streets of UAE. Please

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holla3110(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2019
murphybo:

Sorry to ask you this question, which of the Emirates are you staying in UAE?

He lives in Nigeria Arab Emirates.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Fredgod:

You are one of the problems in UAE.

Some people can’t even sit down and draft their own resume instead they prefer to go to Internet cafes in deira to print out mass resume.

They have no added skills to make them more preferred than the Asians they claim are taking more their jobs meant for them.

They have nothing extra to offer. No added skills, No added foreign language, No work experience and they will come here ranting like anyone cares.

If the UAE is not good for you then move back to Nigeria or wherever you came in from and quit discouraging others to come try their luck if they can afford it.

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holla3110(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
justi4jesu:

You are one of the problems in UAE.

Some people can’t even sit down and draft their own resume instead they prefer to go to Internet cafes in deira to print out mass resume.

They have no added skills to make them more preferred than the Asians they claim are taking more their jobs meant for them.

They have nothing extra to offer. No added skills, No added foreign language, No work experience and they will come here ranting like anyone cares.

If the UAE is not good for you then move back to Nigeria or wherever you came in from and quit discouraging others to come try their luck if they can afford it.

It's like you have a company in UAE that will give them jobs abi? How many people have given testimonies to the vacancy posts you've been displaying on here?

What we are saying is UAE is not what it's used to be 4,5 years ago and people should look for better options if they have to travel. You said people who are not enjoying UAE should move back home, Really?.. A dude who had sold all he had back home and have nothing to return back to will definitely not be able to turn back the hands of time.

Let's be careful of the information we pass to others on a massive forum like this in order to to lead millions of people to slaughter. Yes we have some Nigerians doing well for themselves in UAE and there is no question about that but how many of them? Some are into Yahoo and they are living large, some and working for companies and they are still involving in yahoo to spice up their salaries.

For new tourists going to UAE, this is my advice for you, UAE is an amazing country with some beautiful infrastructures, security, electricity.. But to get a job in 2019 is so difficult now, if you are lucky you might get a job. Prepare your mind that when things go wrong, you can always go back home, don't burn your bridges back home all in the name of coming to UAE. Shikena!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.