Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825947 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
How much is 3months dubai visa currently and can someone apply directly with out an agent both here in naija and dubai ?

There's need for sponsor for UAE visa as far as you are a foreigner. It now depends on who your sponsor is, that sponsor is your agent, you no fit jump am. Sponsor may be an airline, or a bank, or a travel agency, or an agent, or a sub agent of an agent, or a sub sub agent of a sub agent of an agent, or a scammer, shior. Your sponsors can be greedy than each other though, which makes it more interesting.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Masking: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
glowingflame7:

There's need for sponsor for UAE visa as far as you are a foreigner. It now depends on who your sponsor is, that sponsor is your agent, you no fit jump am. Sponsor may be an airline, or a bank, or a travel agency, or an agent, or a sub agent of an agent, or a sub sub agent of a sub agent of an agent, or a scammer, shior. Your sponsors can be greedy than each other though, which makes it more interesting.

Lol
Even your agent has an agent
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

OK I think bank will be the best option, do u know how much is the cost
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2019
kunzzy4me:

OK nice, at least with 400k I will get flight ticket too, excluding bta
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
How much is 3months dubai visa currently and can someone apply directly with out an agent both here in naija and dubai ?

207k courtesy Access bank

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Masking:

Lol
And the 2nd agent has another agent .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Masking:

Lol

Yes oh, that's the way the UAE government rolls. angry grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

OK I think bank will be the best option, do u know how much is the cost

Even bank na sub agent, lol. I don't know the cost fa. People around have been typing around 200k to 210k. Ask the particular bank.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 4:31am On Dec 31, 2019
slimanyd:

207k courtesy Access bank

Nice one
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nwanyibeanyi: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Hello guys. Seasons greeting.
Is it a good idea for a female to come to Dubai? Please be honest in your responses. I'm a graduate and have been job hunting since passing out two months ago without better luck. I'm looking to ask my brother to sponsor me to come to Dubai to work and I wouldn't want for it to be a fruitless venture.by work, I mean legitimate hustle not prostitution and it's likes. Can I get a teaching job if I certify my credentials in Abj? What's the pay like for a teacher or other jobs available to women and African women in particular? I know there's a bias for native English speakers when it comes to teaching. Do I stand a chance? To come or not?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Nwanyibeanyi:
Hello guys. Seasons greeting.
Is it a good idea for a female to come to Dubai? Please be honest in your responses. I'm a graduate and have been job hunting since passing out two months ago without better luck. I'm looking to ask my brother to sponsor me to come to Dubai to work and I wouldn't want for it to be a fruitless venture.by work, I mean legitimate hustle not prostitution and it's likes. Can I get a teaching job if I certify my credentials in Abj? What's the pay like for a teacher or other jobs available to women and African women in particular? I know there's a bias for native English speakers when it comes to teaching. Do I stand a chance? To come or not?
It's very tough now for our people to get job,especially ladies.I keep on telling people coming here to re strategize and go to another country with job opportunities 'cause as far as UAE is concerned, jobs are no longer much available for us blacks,especially Nigerians and worse of all,Nigerian ladies. I am tired of repeating this and also giving stipends to so many that are stranded and wandering about in the streets here.It's not worth it anymore,life here is hard but there is no harm in trying if you wish to try but it's better you look elsewhere to avoid a cry of regret.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Please I want to attest my Neco,B.Sc. and M.Sc. Certificate. How much should I budget for all since I will be doing it at MOE, MOFA and UAE embassy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by vickifeanyi47(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
cutieme:

It's very tough now for our people to get job,especially ladies.I keep on telling people coming here to re strategize and go to another country with job opportunities 'cause as far as UAE is concerned, jobs are no longer much available for us blacks,especially Nigerians and worse of all,Nigerian ladies. I am tired of repeating this and also giving stipends to so many that are stranded and wandering about in the streets here.It's not worth it anymore,life here is hard but there is no harm in trying if you wish to try but it's better you look elsewhere to avoid a cry of regret.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by vickifeanyi47(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
vickifeanyi47:

I am also nursing this feeling of leaving for Dubai to huzzle, save up there and relocate to Europe much later. I'm 29, graduated since 2014 and all my efforts to get a job failed. Have been managing doing little business and have been able to save up something for the trip. But with the advise you gave earlier am scared bro. I don't want to loose my money and suffer from untold hardship in another man's land. Please I need reasonable advise from ppl already there and everyone reading this. Help a brother. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doctoropera(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2020
vickifeanyi47:

I am also nursing this feeling of leaving for Dubai to huzzle, save up there and relocate to Europe much later. I'm 29, graduated since 2014 and all my efforts to get a job failed. Have been managing doing little business and have been able to save up something for the trip. But with the advise you gave earlier am scared bro. I don't want to loose my money and suffer from untold hardship in another man's land. Please I need reasonable advise from ppl already there and everyone reading this. Help a brother. Thanks
Go, you will excel. I will be leaving soon too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Acheron: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Sicilyjoe:
It's 163k when I checked my zenith bank app earlier today.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kunzzy4me(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Acheron:

Please where did u get this info on zenith bank app....I use zenith bank to..where can I get this info...thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goodgod213: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Acheron:

And after one pays for it how do I get the visa? Do I go to the bank?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Acheron: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
kunzzy4me:

Please where did u get this info on zenith bank app....I use zenith bank to..where can I get this info...thanks
Go to travels and leisure on your app. Click on Dubai Visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Acheron: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:

And after one pays for it how do I get the visa? Do I go to the bank?
I don't know
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
vickifeanyi47:

Continue with your business in Nigeria. Save more money and try countries like Canada, USA, or any European country. But before then, try get a skill, It's important coz you might never be able to use your Niger degree to get a good job in these countries.. And bear in mind that life can be hellish when you don't have the right documents to stay or work in these countries.

You're lucky, you have a business from which you have earned so much money to finance your propose trip to Dubai. Use that money to expand your business sir!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin grin cutieme! our own cutieme!!
cutieme:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Homogeneositys(f): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Right now, I regret coming to this dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Homogeneositys:

Vickyifeanyi wants "reasonable" advice, not this. This is new year please.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by walexng(f): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year to everyone on this thread!
I’ll be traveling to Al-ain from Vienna. The travel time to the Al-ain from Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it’s almost the same. Where’s the easiest to get transport(bus) to Al-ain between these two options please.
Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by vickifeanyi47(m): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2020
Homogeneositys:
Can you please share your experience. I will be glad you did.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2020
walexng:
Happy New Year to everyone on this thread!
I’ll be traveling to Al-ain from Vienna. The travel time to the Al-ain from Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it’s almost the same. Where’s the easiest to get transport(bus) to Al-ain between these two options please.
Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Quite straightforward from dubai, from either terminal 1 or 3, u can join d metro line (u need a NOI card) , interchange @ union Station, get to al ghubaiba station where u can get buses Goin to al ain.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2020
obagoally:

Quite straightforward from dubai, from either terminal 1 or 3, u can join d metro line (u need a NOI card) , interchange @ union Station, get to al ghubaiba station where u can get buses Goin to al ain.
Oba, i sight you, how the enjoyment dey go?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2020
NONNYG:
Oba, i sight you, how the enjoyment dey go?
Yes boss, I de loyal, we de manage o
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by walexng(f): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2020
obagoally:

Thanks for the detailed description @obagoally

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.