Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825254 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosilar(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Doctoropera:
If u still want someone to tell you if to to go to UAE or not, then you are not ready for UAE. Life itself will s a risk. Leave your comfort zone and go try your luck somewhere else. With determination you will succeed. I have read this thread from the end of part 3 to the beginning. I have my plans and I believe I’m going to make it over there. There is no going back.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingomat: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello � House... Any one in Dubia Who needs anything Like Medicine or wanna get stuff from family so I can help you bring along? I buy with my money when am there you show up and pay me. Coming in early February... Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
A lot of frustration here despite everything clearly said here. How can you come to UAE with ssce and it's not even attested? Well it is well. I wish you luck or favour, you'll need a big lot of it. SIRA is 1700aed around 170k. It's a five day course for security guards. It is NOT a guarantee of a job but like every certificate, it increase your chances.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by perp(f): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
hello gurus, I want to visit Dubai for two weeks. which of the visas do I need and how do I go about it? thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:

Hi,

I wanted to keep mum cos I'm really sad and depressed about this country.

But...

I will share my experience cos it might help someone.

To be honest,

Nigeria is messed up.

Like really really messed up!

The earlier I leave the longer I will live!

I hope things will change in the future.

So, after getting to ministry of education in Abuja,

They insisted on seeing my original WAEC result which I politely told the lady I lost it but I have a scanned copy and also an option to print out through WAEC portal.

She said NO!

When she saw the frustration and anger on my face,

She said they can accept confirmation of result sent directly from WAEC through courier.

Meaning I have to go back to Lagos..

Can you imagine ?

I felt really bad and my hatred for this country increased by one thousand percent.

I left Abuja that same day around 2pm, got to Lagos by 2am. (I know it was a risky journey but I'm ready to risk anything (legal) to leave this country)

Next day,

I went to WAEC office to request for confirmation of result which cost me #5,000, courier charged: #2500
Affidavit : #3000
Passport: #1000

Then comes the shock of my life when a clerk in WAEC office told me they won't touch my application till next year.

I was like what da f...

Luckily for me, I have a sister working in WAEC office I contacted her and my application was processed same day and was sent to Abuja next day.

"If you don't know someone in this country you will suffer"

Strangely I just lost interest in going back to Abuja.

Like is this really worth it ?

But hey I will be be travelling this month or first week of February.

Sorry about your pain.

This happens daily in every sector in Nigeria. May God help us.

I sent you a PM. Please respond and let us connect.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:

Hi,

But...

To be honest,

Nigeria is messed up.

They insisted on seeing my original WAEC result which I politely told the lady I lost it but I have a scanned copy and also an option to print out through WAEC portal.

She said NO!

She said they can accept confirmation of result sent directly from WAEC through courier.

Can you imagine ?

I felt really bad and my hatred for this country increased by one thousand percent.

I left Abuja that same day around 2pm, got to Lagos by 2am. (I know it was a risky journey but I'm ready to risk anything (legal) to leave this country)

Next day,

I went to WAEC office to request for confirmation of result which cost me #5,000, courier charged: #2500

Then comes the shock of my life when a clerk in WAEC office told me they won't touch my application till next year.

I was like what da f...

Luckily for me, I have a sister working in WAEC office I contacted her and my application was processed same day and was sent to Abuja next day.

That's why they say knowledge is power. People perish because of lack of knowledge. Ministry of education needs to attest your original certificate, embassy needs to authenticate your original certificate, anyone or company that will ask for your ssce or qualifications will need your original certificate. So it's better to work on getting another certificate or don't even bother about the certificate. No serious organisation will take photocopy. Even original sef is suspected and mis/dis/un/malregarded.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
glowingflame7:

That's why they say knowledge is power. People perish because of lack of knowledge. Ministry of education needs to attest your original certificate, embassy needs to authenticate your original certificate, anyone or company that will ask for your ssce or qualifications will need your original certificate. So it's better to work on getting another certificate or don't even bother about the certificate. No serious organisation will take photocopy. Even original sef is suspected and mis/dis/un/malregarded.

Nigeria is a failed state!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doctoropera(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ope4Christ:

When are you going to Abuja. Let us connect.
Please I’m planning Abuja too. When are you guys going? Let’s go together
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Doctoropera:

Please I’m planning Abuja too. When are you guys going? Let’s go together

Check your mail let us connect .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Masking:

That sira is for 5 days after which your least salary is #220k.

Is it that you dont have d 100k for d course abi people around you don dey yearn you nonsense? Security job is one that is always available

Anyways I hope you get a good ready job but otherwise no vex when people start to price your labor 100k.

D competition is fierce, do something to stand you out.
thanks bro for the information, the problem there is whether I can see accommodation, feeding and transportation free because I can't finish the course and later on I will face those challenges.

I appreciate your candid advice bro, God bless you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
glowingflame7:
A lot of frustration here despite everything clearly said here. How can you come to UAE with ssce and it's not even attested? Well it is well. I wish you luck or favour, you'll need a big lot of it. SIRA is 1700aed around 170k. It's a five day course for security guards. It is NOT a guarantee of a job but like every certificate, it increase your chances.
Bro please lookout any company that is searching for workers for me, I really need your help please.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by asunmoGGMU(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingchineme6:
Bro please lookout any company that is searching for workers for me, I really need your help please.

Thanks

Sorry bro, your agent has not gotten back to you about the job still? That is bad.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
asunmoGGMU:

Sorry bro, your agent has not gotten back to you about the job still? That is bad.
my brother my agent is not talking anything about any Job embarassed

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingchineme6:

That is really bad. Best wishes in your search.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
glowingflame7:

Apart from the d SIRA certificate...the person go still pay for his emirate id himself ...around 4500aed....so most tym na 700_800k fir handle stuffmlyk dat.....dat is if Dem no dupe you ob

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingchineme6:

It is always lyk dat ...even the ppl dat always make mouth if you see there condition sef you go pity demn......just try and move round weda you go see job ......no allow ppl dupe you o ......andbe sharp no let one paki play fast on you...u fit work for 1 month dem no go pay u and still wont do your visa

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
glowingflame7:

SSCE authentication for which type of job
Man power job no need certificate at all

If you will get job you will get .....buh very few available in recent tym
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingchineme6:

How much did he charged for the while half cooked work visa or 3 months visa he did for you?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
timmb:

Hello bro. Any disadvantage with person coming with 2 years resident permit. I mean job wise ?

No much disadvantage ....d only problem somehow lyk dat can have is .......normally you individuals cannot have resident permit .....na companies Dem dey always give qouta to...so those company will give you one slotwith freedom you don't have to work under Dem

So d problem involve is dat immediately dat company ha e problem it is going to affect anywhere you ar .....even if na 2 month you don use Dem go cancel am .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gooci:
Its been a long time i came here.

Nobody should get discouraged coming to UAE to search for jobs, we all have different luck and our preparations differ. I have a friend who got a job in jumeira beach hotel as a waiter, he is a fresher in dubai and he got the job by applying online under 1month.

I have another person who got a job in Sharjah Airport travel agency( sata) as a ticketting officer, he did an international course in nigeria bfor coming, so he was able to secure job, though it took him 2month, 2week to get the job.

I have some guys who got helper, security and i have some that have gone back to nigeria without securing any job.

All the above happened this past 4months

Its all about prayers, preparing well bfor coming. It will be wise to get some international certifications bfor coming here(for those who can afford that)

I laugh in swahilli you will destroy allot of ppl will dis your article ...anyway it is a free world ...let Dem go and try their luck
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:

Hi,

But...

To be honest,

Nigeria is messed up.

She said NO!

Can you imagine ?

Next day,

I was like what da f...

My guy just start to dey adjust ....I pray things favor you .....(buh expect sth worst in dubai...dirham has change alot of ppl) ......if I tell not to go to Dubai and divert the money to something's else ....am sure you will curse me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
adventurez:
Hey guys,

I was in UAE 5 years ago on a month visa.

I notice some Nigerians with shops in ajman selling nigerian foods.

How can I get visa to set up such business?

Please, guide me.

Thank you.

Quite expensive thou ...buh I guess you will have to first get your personal (freelancer) resident permit ....emirate id card ....with dat you can rent shop and register with necessary authority...and you may have to install CCTV for ya shop

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Doctoropera:
If u still want someone to tell you if to to go to UAE or not, then you are not ready for UAE. Life itself will s a risk. Leave your comfort zone and go try your luck somewhere else. With determination you will succeed. I have read this thread from the end of part 3 to the beginning. I have my plans and I believe I’m going to make it over there. There is no going back.

I love your Ginger .....buh make sure you have sth to fall back on o ...don't use your last card ..it will be helpful....buh if you have strong family no problem carry go

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
glowingflame7:
Here comes the back and forth again. Nobody dashes out jobs in any part of the world, Nigeria, India, Canada, UK or UAE. Even people with skills are jobless all over the world. There has to be a good plan.
The good/bad thing about UAE is that they give every Harry a visa. That's what other countries will never do. If the whole world flocks Germany looking for work without usually any skills except luck, they'd have same problem anywhere.

Dis is the bitter truth...getting job in dat country takes more than determination
D way you ar assuming dat you will make it in dubai(uae)....a country not up to 10million .....there ar millions lyk you also thinking d same .....from Ethiopia,Ghana,Uganda,filipine,Pakistan,India,Bangladesh,afhganistan, and lot more

Buh UAE no worry because na toourist visa Dem rite
For your visa so you can't blame or report anybody

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
NONNYG:
Albab this Albab that... Must you work for Albab? Kaliwale Albab joor

There are so many other places you can get a job, hotels, multinational companies etc. If you're working for a sole proprietorship, just know that he/she can torment your life.

UAE is come and see for yourself, who no come no go know.

#Peace

You talk about multi national company.......

Well let me say keep saying my own ..i no not many ppl go listen ..... Dem go think person no want make Dem go dubai

Definitely there ar many foreign brand in Dubai ...... McDonald,KFC, Spencer,Tomy Hilfiger, lot of banks, foreign exchange companies , and lot more so much dat I can't remember sef .......buh wat we refuse to tell our ppl is dat...if you do general survey of workers of the above companies .......maybe lyk 2 black out of every 100 ...and even the black maybe from Sudan wey undertand Arabic

You can visit a whole mega mall ...you no see even one single black working there ....and if at all you see na lyk 1 out of 50

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Malcolm123:

Apart from the d SIRA certificate...the person go still pay for his emirate id himself ...around 4500aed....so most tym na 700_800k fir handle stuffmlyk dat.....dat is if Dem no dupe you ob
Na WA ooooo....... I didn't expect for all these things oooo. embarassed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Malcolm123:

It is always lyk dat ...even the ppl dat always make mouth if you see there condition sef you go pity demn......just try and move round weda you go see job ......no allow ppl dupe you o ......andbe sharp no let one paki play fast on you...u fit work for 1 month dem no go pay u and still wont do your visa

my brother what I need now is where I can work and they (company) can be able to do the 2yrs visa for me.... I don't mind giving them my passport as collateral.

If I didn't see any place like that by March I go just pack my bag jejely dey go my village, thank God all this Dubai pics way I snap I never post am for social media grin

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
slimanyd:

How much did he charged for the while half cooked work visa or 3 months visa he did for you?
my brother the visa itself and flight cost me a lot of money ooooo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
asunmoGGMU:

That is really bad. Best wishes in your search.
OK bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.