Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825344 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingomat: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
AstralBody:

Be very careful who u help with luggage! My advice don't help anybody with their damn luggage. Dem fit put white powder inside n u will be in deep shiit!
No broda 4 juggle ooo! Shine ur eyes!

Never thought of this... Thanks so much...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello house, happy Sunday please I need guidance on attestation of academic certificate. I have an aunt who recently relocated to Dubai in November on getting there she realized she needed attestation of her certificate in order to get a job. Now she’s there and needs information/guidance on how to get it done. I was able to gather some information online and it stated it can be done in Lagos or Abuja. Can someone kindly help out with how it is done. I would rather prefer getting information based on experience than what’s listed on the website. We would also appreciate contacts of people who can help facilitate it.
Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goodgod213: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
olamzyy:

Naija for life....
They will start right from the gate o.
Tipss 1k, 5h and so on.

Chief when you paid for your visa using your bank, how did you eventually get the visa? Will it be sent to your mail or you will be instructed to go to the bank please?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
mzjennypher:
Hello house, happy Sunday please I need guidance on attestation of academic certificate. I have an aunt who recently relocated to Dubai in November on getting there she realized she needed attestation of her certificate in order to get a job. Now she’s there and needs information/guidance on how to get it done. I was able to gather some information online and it stated it can be done in Lagos or Abuja. Can someone kindly help out with how it is done. I would rather prefer getting information based on experience than what’s listed on the website. We would also appreciate contacts of people who can help facilitate it.
Thanks.

Abuja, ministry of education, and ministry of foreign affairs. Read the first page of the thread. All the information is there.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olamzyy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Goodgod213:

Chief when you paid for your visa using your bank, how did you eventually get the visa? Will it be sent to your mail or you will be instructed to go to the bank please?
It would be sent to your mail
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2020
I have missed alot ooo....since December. Watch the space as I would share my own side of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Am at ministry of education....More information to come soon
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doctoropera(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2020
be4dem:
Am at ministry of education....More information to come soon
Good
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
At ministry of education

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
More to come

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Please when you are coming be prepared
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Event at ministry of education
1) I paid 1200 naira for printing and result verification.......
2) I did 3 photocopies each of my documents to be attested
3) We were ask to be on a queue and all documents were verified (please I will advise you to bring form of identification, passport photograph, If you have your transcript just bring them along to avoid stories
4)On the 8th floor, We paid 450 naira after we were given a form to fill and also generate remita(300 Naira/document). You can generate the remita and also payment can be done on the third floor or remita can be generated and pay at the bank
5) After payment, the online payment will be converted to receipt.
6) Once you are done with that, you go back to the 8th floor and submit all your documents and the forms given which included the original and 3 photocopies of your result)....Also ensure to make 3 photocopies of the remita generated.
7) You will be ask to come the following day to collect your authentication of result ( This is where I stopped
cool I will continue tomorrow after collecting my doc....and applying for eligibility letter (500 naira) and this will take 3 days before it will be ready.. then proceed to ministry of foreign affairs tomorrow....
9) I will gist you about the event at ministry of foreign affairs Tomorrow..
10) If you have question be free to ask, I will answer based on the fact and happenings of today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
If you want to come please come early... The crowd today no be beanzzz
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Crowd

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
be4dem:
3) We were ask to be on a queue and all documents were verified (please I will advise you to bring form of identification, passport photograph, If you have your transcript just bring them along to avoid stories
4)On the 8th floor, We paid 450 naira after we were given a form to fill and also generate remita(300 Naira/document). You can generate the remita and also payment can be done on the third floor or remita can be generated and pay at the bank
6) Once you are done with that, you go back to the 8th floor and submit all your documents and the forms given which included the original and 3 photocopies of your result)....Also ensure to make 3 photocopies of the remita generated.
7) You will be ask to come the following day to collect your authentication of result ( This is where I stopped
cool I will continue tomorrow after collecting my doc....and applying for eligibility letter (500 naira) and this will take 3 days before it will be ready.. then proceed to ministry of foreign affairs tomorrow....
10) If you have question be free to ask, I will answer based on the fact and happenings of today

Thank you so much for the detailed analysis of the process.

How many days does it takes for the ELIGIBILITY LETTER to be ready?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
3 days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by boombah: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hello House,
I need clarification on a few things.

I used an agent sometimes late December for a work visa in Dubai, the plan was to get a security job as I have a big knowledge on that as I worked security in the UK . well, to cut the long story short , he got in touch and explained it will be impossible to get the job from here as there's a new rule or something similar which implies that all semi skilled or skilled applicants will have to be in UAE before applying .
I need to be sure of his words as I'm in between going with the option of him processing a 3 months visa and I get hooked up with his connect over there and we can get on with the job processing Or I get a refund.
I also need to be sure about the chances of getting a job there though I have quite a few experience on other jobs from the UK ( will it be a plus ) ?
I just don't want to get stuck in another country
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kzeebaba: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
boombah:
Hello House,

I used an agent sometimes late December for a work visa in Dubai, the plan was to get a security job as I have a big knowledge on that as I worked security in the UK . well, to cut the long story short , he got in touch and explained it will be impossible to get the job from here as there's a new rule or something similar which implies that all semi skilled or skilled applicants will have to be in UAE before applying .
I need to be sure of his words as I'm in between going with the option of him processing a 3 months visa and I get hooked up with his connect over there and we can get on with the job processing Or I get a refund.
I also need to be sure about the chances of getting a job there though I have quite a few experience on other jobs from the UK ( will it be a plus ) ?

Oga agents are not reliable they can deceive just to collect your money, will advise you to make connection with people u have in dubai and go for the 3 month visa i pray you find job before it elapse.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Distinction5050: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
boombah:
Hello House,

Why do u want to leave UK for UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by boombah: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
To be honest , I thought the same but he's giving the option of processing a 3 month visa cheaper . The sad truth is I have no one in Dubai.
Amen and Thank you
kzeebaba:

Oga agents are not reliable they can deceive just to collect your money, will advise you to make connection with people u have in dubai and go for the 3 month visa i pray you find job before it elapse.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by boombah: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Distinction5050:

Why do u want to leave UK for UAE?

No I left the Uk a few years ago. I dropped out of Uni at final year due to some problems
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olamzyy(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2020
boombah:

No I left the Uk a few years ago. I dropped out of Uni at final year due to some problems
When do you intend coming, i can put you through on how to apply for job here.
Do you have sira certificate?
Or have you undergone any security course while in UK? Coz all these might help you and boost your chances of landing a security job over here.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by boombah: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2020
olamzyy:

When do you intend coming, i can put you through on how to apply for job here.
Do you have sira certificate?
Or have you undergone any security course while in UK? Coz all these might help you and boost your chances of landing a security job over here.

I haven't decided yet as I'm still not sure what to do, thinking of the refund but I need to be sure there are other options, else I might go with his 3 months visa and link with his connect (undecided ).
To your questions,
No I don't have a sira certificate but I have an SIA badge , spectator events pit training certificate . I'm guessing it should be a plus and my experience as well having worked in many football stadium and gigs in the uk. I also have an experience in stock taking
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by suco01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
be4dem:

Thanks for this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Distinction5050: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
boombah:

I haven't decided yet as I'm still not sure what to do, thinking of the refund but I need to be sure there are other options, else I might go with his 3 months visa and link with his connect (undecided ).
To your questions,
No I don't have a sira certificate but I have an SIA badge , spectator events pit training certificate . I'm guessing it should be a plus and my experience as well having worked in many football stadium and gigs in the uk. I also have an experience in stock taking
It better you do the 3 months visa yourself and find job when u get to UAE. The money you will pay him will still be enough to fix yourself before jobs show face

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olamzyy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
boombah:

To your questions,
There is no sin in trying bro, you still have some great chances.
When you arrive, i can always put you tru.
Jah bless us

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
1) Got to ministry of education around 10am, collected my attestation letter.
2) I applied for eligibility letter and paid 500 naira for applying. I was told to come for the letter on Monday for the collection. I was told I would pay 500 naira for its collection
3) I proceeded to the ministry of foreign affairs and I was told that per page is 300 naira. So I was told my payment is #2100( 3 0riginal doc and 3:photocopies l and one eligibility letter)
4) I went to the cafe to generate remita and paid the money at bank....
5) I will be taking the documents to Foreign Affairs on Monday once the eligibility letter is out.... That is where I stopped for today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Picture

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doctoropera(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for the update. God bless
be4dem:
1) Got to ministry of education around 10am, collected my attestation letter.
2) I applied for eligibility letter and paid 500 naira for applying. I was told to come for the letter on Monday for the collection. I was told I would pay 500 naira for its collection
3) I proceeded to the ministry of foreign affairs and I was told that per page is 300 naira. So I was told my payment is #2100( 3 0riginal doc and 3:photocopies l and one eligibility letter)
4) I went to the cafe to generate remita and paid the money at bank....
5) I will be taking the documents to Foreign Affairs on Monday once the eligibility letter is out.... That is where I stopped for today

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.