Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822863 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 2:31am On Jan 27, 2020
glowingflame7:
Nothing new or that has not been said here already na. But your income is tax free though. Also labour laws make sure you are paid monthly. Owing months of salary is mostly past tense, except maybe people with old Emirates ID, like 2years ago. New Emirates ID have bank account or exchange account that salary must reflect every month except the company want to pay huge fine.
Yes bro, that WPS is really protecting employees, except those on own Visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 3:26am On Jan 27, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin which one person go believe..
grin grin Na so we de rough am oo bros. The thing even de worse sometimes undecided. Ajman was hot late last year, police de burst every corner cry.
There are 2 sides to a coin. Na the same locals will play with my kids and dash them chocolate when we meet them at malls. Same police that took me back to my hotel room in internet city after I left African beatz in deira at 1am and I approached them that I was a bit tipsy?
The locals protect their women and that should be nobody's business. I will protect my own daughter too.
No be everybody de sleep for bed space here, I've never lived in one, not even as a tourist. was in UK last December and I can say that deira still de learn for where some jungles in London de.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 6:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Dubai is better experience than writing long episode, the must expensive country in the world, but they will not hear, if 95% of naijas see the money they spend to come to dubai today they will return immediately.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2020
Sicilyjoe:
Dubai is better experience than writing long episode, the must expensive country in the world, but they will not hear, if 95% of naijas see the money they spend to come to dubai today they will return immediately.
You mean if 95% of Nigerians in Dubai sees 700k or Max 1m they’ll return back to Nigeria lol. You must be one of those Nigerians working in scrapyard

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by esefrancis: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2020
esefrancis:
Please I have my flight on Wednesday. And I haven’t authenticated my result . I am an Nd holder and I live far from abj. Is it that I can’t get a job if I don’t authenticate my result?
please I need a reply
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2020
NIGHTLIFE100:
You mean if 95% of Nigerians in Dubai sees 700k or Max 1m they’ll return back to Nigeria lol. You must be one of those Nigerians working in scrapyard

I mean those that just came newly and see what is on ground, if they can lay their hand's on the total money they spent coming to dubai with 1week to 3months they arive

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2020
esefrancis:
please I need a reply
Attestation does not guarantee anything, come and search for job when you get one and if attestation is a requirement then you can get someone to help you in Nigeria. Most of the jobs I mean non professional jobs don’t even request attestation. If you’re coming to Dubai and can bring garri and groundnut for me I might be able to receive you from airport and probably put you through but the cost is garri and groundnut lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2020
Many times most of the information gotten from this group is not helping..... Please don't use your own experience to prevent other people from making the necessary move......
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olamzyy(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2020
be4dem:
Many times most of the information gotten from this group is not helping..... Please don't use your own experience to prevent other people from making the necessary move......
What moves?
Nobody says they shoudnt come bro, most people here are just saying nothing but the truth.
We have seen people that came in on and got a job the following day. We have people who have done visa change like three times without emirate.
It all depends on fate and luck.
You might be working and still not get the emirate after three months and you go for visa change again.
Just pray say make village people no follow our destiny ni.
Lass lass, we gonna dey alright

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2020
olamzyy:

What moves?
Nobody says they shoudnt come bro, most people here are just saying nothing but the truth.
We have seen people that came in on and got a job the following day. We have people who have done visa change like three times without emirate.
It all depends on fate and luck.
You might be working and still not get the emirate after three months and you go for visa change again.
Just pray say make village people no follow our destiny ni.
Lass lass, we gonna dey alright
Better prayer.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2020
NIGHTLIFE100:

I tire for that bros...

I have been in this country for 8 years now and I have also visited or lived in few other countries in between.

UAE is one of the best for me and I have made here my second home after Nigeria.

UAE may not be favouring most Nigerians because we don't like paying dues before flexing...

In business...
You must serve an Oga before being an Oga.

In education,
You must first study Engineering for 5 years, go for your NYSC, register with accessing bodies like NSE, COREN before claiming to be an Engineer.

How many years have you spent in UAE?

Do you know that salary grows with years of experience?

Have you heard of GCC work experience before?

If you come from 3rd world countrie's certificate,
before you can work as a professional in UAE, you must have 2 years GCC work experience as an assistant or a helper...

There are thousands of things to do in Dubai but you will need to hang around the country,
have a positive mindset,
scamp around for opportunities,
associate with like minds,
have patient and above all pray and believe in God's work.

Do you have skill
Can you barb(20/30 aed) per head, do it after your daily work because guys in other countries sometimes do like 2 to 3 different jobs.

Business...
Do you think UAE don't have business opportunities too?
You must be a learner if you dont know that...

98% of Hilux driven in Nigeria,
Like 30% of Lexus jeeps and cars,
Mercedes Benz, some Toyotas came in from UAE...

40% of Used automobile parts,
Cloths,
Perfumes
TV,electronics,ACs, washing machines, a lots of them comes from Dubai.

Have you heard of Royal furnitures company in Sharja...
40% of furnitures comes from Dubai.

Phones,
Laptops,
Phone accessories,
Electricals,
Building materials,
Rice(before banning)
Groundnut oil...

Nigerian business men buys them all from Dubai.

Do any job given to you and channel your salary to one business.

Before you come to UAE, ask questions on other things to involve your money in, learn it from Nigeria for maybe a month.

Just learn a little, oyibo go teach you others here...

A cousin of mine in USA have been complaining that his salary was not enough,

I had to tell him that big boiz I know in USA,
most of them imports cars or used car parts.

Yes you must soil your hands,
but the pay will be there.

Come prepared...
Then come to Dubai

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Change your mindset about UAE and change your sets of friends.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cjman685(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello guys please can I use Qatar visiting to get work there. Or please if anyone in Qatar already should help me about the go about thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by eazylion01(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
I think the problem with most people stranded in UAE is lack of information. We tend to believe the so called "agents" rather then make research. I have come across people that doesn't have any skill or tangible educational background that can make their job search stand out. The type of sad story you hear daily about Nigerians that got dumped by agents in UAE is pathetic. My advice UAE is better then Nigeria if u have the financial,professional,educational background etc to survive in the gulf region.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
glowingflame7:

Very true. Also one must be circumcised during medicals whether you have done it before or not so as to get the real Emirates ID. Then one has to drink Albab boiled feaces during deposit of first salary to the UAE bank. What else? Everything you hear is very true brother.

See Sarcasm grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
@NONNY G.... You are always doing Nonsense clarification on here judging DUBAI at the right side when your people are living like slaves in a Country whose law dissent favor labor workers but the Albabs... You ain’t the First man to be in UAE and you won’t be the last so speak the truth fam.. Will you tell me the Government doesn’t know about all this useless...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=uchman post=86147273]

I tire for that bros...

I have been in this country for 8 years now and I have also visited or lived in few other countries in between.

UAE is one of the best for me and I have made here my second home after Nigeria.

UAE may not be favouring most Nigerians because we don't like paying dues before flexing...

In business...
You must serve an Oga before being an Oga.

In education,
You must first study Engineering for 5 years, go for your NYSC, register with accessing bodies like NSE, COREN before claiming to be an Engineer.

How many years have you spent in UAE?

Do you know that salary grows with years of experience?

Have you heard of GCC work experience before?

If you come from 3rd world countrie's certificate,
before you can work as a professional in UAE, you must have 2 years GCC work experience as an assistant or a helper...

There are thousands of things to do in Dubai but you will need to hang around the country,
have a positive mindset,
scamp around for opportunities,
associate with like minds,
have patient and above all pray and believe in God's work.

Do you have skill
Can you barb(20/30 aed) per head, do it after your daily work because guys in other countries sometimes do like 2 to 3 different jobs.

Business...
Do you think UAE don't have business opportunities too?
You must be a learner if you dont know that...

98% of Hilux driven in Nigeria,
Like 30% of Lexus jeeps and cars,
Mercedes Benz, some Toyotas came in from UAE...

40% of Used automobile parts,
Cloths,
Perfumes
TV,electronics,ACs, washing machines, a lots of them comes from Dubai.

Have you heard of Royal furnitures company in Sharja...
40% of furnitures comes from Dubai.

Phones,
Laptops,
Phone accessories,
Electricals,
Building materials,
Rice(before banning)
Groundnut oil...

Nigerian business men buys them all from Dubai.

Do any job given to you and channel your salary to one business.

Before you come to UAE, ask questions on other things to involve your money in, learn it from Nigeria for maybe a month.

Just learn a little, oyibo go teach you others here...

A cousin of mine in USA have been complaining that his salary was not enough,

I had to tell him that big boiz I know in USA,
most of them imports cars or used car parts.

Yes you must soil your hands,
but the pay will be there.

Come prepared...
Then come to Dubai

Bruh, For your information GCC experienced was put into use before but now a days if you are an African man in UAE with 8years of Experience they still prefer A new Indian guy to take the vacant post than the African man.... No clout chasing here ���

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Gharnew112 post=86150356][/quote]

Talking about professional jobs in UAE,
Most qualified is considered more than others.

It's only casual work that preference comes into play bro...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
uchman:

Change your mindset about UAE and change your sets of friends.

Rubish maybe u are one of the fake and greedy agent in dubai

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Rubish maybe u are one of the fake and greedy agent in dubai

Slow down Oga,
We all will not be frustrated at the same time...
You are not man enough to hustle...
Even some ladies are also working in Dubai without complaining,
all you do all over your post is to keep whining...

All you know is agent,
Do you think agent is the only means of survival in UAE?

You have a shallow mind and you must be flocking with like minds...

No gold anywhere bro...
You must rise up,
Hustle,
And be rich

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Gharnew112:
@NONNY G.... You are always doing Nonsense clarification on here judging DUBAI at the right side when your people are living like slaves in a Country whose law dissent favor labor workers but the Albabs... You ain’t the First man to be in UAE and you won’t be the last so speak the truth fam.. Will you tell me the Government doesn’t know about all this useless...

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
drkay:

In my flat, the guy in charge of our wifi land line specifically told me that he can only grant me that access for 100 dirhams per month. This favour cost him nothing but he chose to charge me for it, of course I had no choice as i knew what i wanted.
Of many other benefits in the west, illegal immigrants thrive well with some later getting PR and passport through marriage and other means, here in UAE, e no de possible and it's one of the things that don't favour unskilled migrants here, not only Nigerians.

This is so true especially the bold part. Nigerians have that self pity mentality like it's only them suffering and the world is against them. Yes, there's the part of Nigerians being very notorious and lousy but 70% of Nigerians problem is from Nigerians. There are things that increase your chances of getting employed. You have no skill, no certification, no valid experience, you don't speak Arabic, you don't speak Hindi. Brother, find an English speaking country. It's like someone not able to speak English or any of the three major languages looking for work in Nigeria. Even if you are employed out of pity and not objectively, you'll be a minus and a drag to the company. Because you have no skill, experience or certification, you can only get a low cadre job. So your colleagues and superiors and customers are speaking hindi or Arabic, because remember, you are in low cadre unskilled work. You are an automatic disadvantage to be continually carried along. It's a simple stuff. Even inside church or mosque in Nigeria, if one new poor members join and can't speak the general language, the members self will not be happy, the pastor will be praying for him to go. grin Because he's not adding much as a poor member. Instead everybody has to wait for him and patiently related and interact with him.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
uchman:

Slow down Oga,
We all will not be frustrated at the same time...
You are not man enough to hustle...
Even some ladies are also working in Dubai without complaining,
all you do all over your post is to keep whining...

All you know is agent,
Do you think agent is the only means of survival in UAE?

You have a shallow mind and you must be flocking with like minds...

No gold anywhere bro...
You must rise up,
Hustle,
And be rich

Another load of trash, why won't u have some ladies working hard in dubai when u are ready to pay them 50 and above dhs for one Bleep

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Another load of trash, why won't u have some ladies working hard in dubai when u are ready to pay them 50 and above dhs for one Bleep

Brother, you are clearly embarrassing yourself. What part of Dubai are you or were you? It shows you were not exposed at all. There are decent Nigerian females in Dubai. Some are into teaching, some security and events, some restaurants, some sales and of course some legal business. No need for all this negative stereotyping.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nzube89(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please we're can I get yellow fever card in the East
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Sorry abeg,
We no dey fight...
You win!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
glowingflame7:

Brother, you are clearly embarrassing yourself. What part of Dubai are you or were you? It shows you were not exposed at all. There are decent Nigerian females in Dubai. Some are into teaching, some security and events, some restaurants, some sales and of course some legal business. No need for all this negative stereotyping.

Yes I knew some are into legit business but 90% are into runs,u know the truth but u keep hiding it, Mr exposure

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Gharnew112:

No mind him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.