Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824340 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manucho: 3:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Please those with experience about this Dubai thing not agents I beg... Here's is the story
How much is the Dubai permanent residence permit bro. How long will it take to get a good job there with this residence permit and without UAE �� job experience? What's the least pay one can get with a residence permit in Dubai? If someone wants to rent let's say a studio or room self con there like how much? How long will it take one to port enter another country with Dubai residence permit? One agent said make I bring 2milli for am does it worth it? Say the residence permit sure gannnnn for there pass all these visiting visa

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Good morning everyone, i arrived UAE on Saturday based on all information gathered in this group.
I appreciate everyone Who has contributed to the journey.
Kindly post jobs for us, as those i send a PM refused to reply mails.

How can someone register the residence permit?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Timtim8989:
Good morning everyone, i arrived UAE on Saturday based on all information gathered in this group.

Get a job and the company will take care of that
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manucho: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2020
manucho:
Please those with experience about this Dubai thing not agents I beg... Here's is the story
How much is the Dubai permanent residence permit bro. How long will it take to get a good job there with this residence permit and without UAE �� job experience? What's the least pay one can get with a residence permit in Dubai? If someone wants to rent let's say a studio or room self con there like how much? How long will it take one to port enter another country with Dubai residence permit? One agent said make I bring 2milli for am does it worth it? Say the residence permit sure gannnnn for there pass all these visiting visa 
Make una answer me ooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Time55: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2020
what is the salary rate of jobs around that axis
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Time55: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Timtim8989:

how was your trip?? can u share how u did it in details including the cost
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Time55: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2020
can anyone help with getting a job in uae
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manucho: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
NONNYG:

Baba i sent you email, you have not responded
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babaoloola(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Auto200:
Alain get “bangali” market where things are sold very cheap . Friday morning

Friday Market... lolz.

Be there as early as 4am!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by boombah: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
boombah:

Guys the visa is finally out. It came out sooner than I expected but he's saying, He wont give me the details to verify unless I pay the balance. Can I proceed guys ? I need ideas on this

I confirmed the visa house and it's all looking legit. Thanks to everyone who answered a question here and there.
Now, I need your review on Airpeace, It's looking like the only available airline I can afford so far. is it a good deal to fly with them as they have affordable offers
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by vickifeanyi47(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
boombah:

I confirmed the visa house and it's all looking legit. Thanks to everyone who answered a question here and there.
Now, I need your review on Airpeace, It's looking like the only available airline I can afford so far. is it a good deal to fly with them as they have affordable offers

What's the price range
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
manucho:

It's usually 1.2 mill
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by boombah: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
vickifeanyi47:

What's the price range
Return 220k.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DexterousOne(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
NONNYG:

Can't one apply for it from Nigeria?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DexterousOne(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
babakb:

It's usually 1.2 mill

Can it be applied for directly from Nigeria?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

i think its based on how one goes about it

you might have to be on ground

my plan is just to camp in UAE for awhile and finalise movement to other countries

reason i am looking for residence permit
and not going for a job per say
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manucho: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
babakb:

It's usually 1.2 mill

Thanks so much bro. How long will it take to get a good job there with this residence permit and without UAE �� job experience? What's the least pay one can get with a residence permit in Dubai? If someone wants to rent let's say a studio or room self con there like how much? How long will it take one to port enter another country with Dubai residence permit? How do I go about it cause this most of these agents hmmmm
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DexterousOne(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
mtinfx:

i think its based on how one goes about it

you might have to be on ground

my plan is just to camp in UAE for awhile and finalise movement to other countries

reason i am looking for residence permit
and not going for a job per say

I'm keeping the Dubai residency card on the table

I don't mind the cost
I can afford it

If my alternate plan fail

I fall back on this one
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
manucho:

Thanks so much bro. How long will it take to get a good job there with this residence permit and without UAE �� job experience? What's the least pay one can get with a residence permit in Dubai? If someone wants to rent let's say a studio or room self con there like how much? How long will it take one to port enter another country with Dubai residence permit? How do I go about it cause this most of these agents hmmmm

I did a search on the apartments studio ain't cheap sha only bed space is

But I think with 10k plus aed one should get a decent place on outskirts
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
manucho:

The general advice is always to come over with 3months visa and explore the city. All other things will be open to you right in your presence.

My 2cents, yes its easier to port to other countries. How easy i cant say.

Just this evening, a resident told me i can see oman for few days with my 3months visit visa.
There is even a bus to oman from UAE.

Once i try it, i will share the process with the house.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
manucho:

With your residency i believe within 2 months you should secure a job, average salary is 3k aed, generally you will hardly secure high employment in UAE without experience and Driver's License.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 2:42am On Feb 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

YES
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manucho: 4:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Thanks bro God bless you I did some research as well it's really steep some are even 30kaed annually even the 10kaed is steep for me ooo. God bless you bro... That place is damn expensive wow

mtinfx:

I did a search on the apartments studio ain't cheap sha only bed space is

But I think with 10k plus aed one should get a decent place on outskirts
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manucho: 4:28am On Feb 04, 2020
babakb:

With your residency i believe within 2 months you should secure a job, average salary is 3k aed, generally you will hardly secure high employment in UAE without experience and Driver's License.
Thanks bro that place is damn expensive ooo I checked their drivers license fee and procedures no be beans
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manucho: 4:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Timtim8989:

The general advice is always to come over with 3months visa and explore the city. All other things will be open to you right in your presence.

Just this evening, a resident told me i can see oman for few days with my 3months visit visa.

Oman ��� I'm laughing here bro.... Where is the money to come explore for 3months Na residence I wan try straight up bro. Explore ke and come go back looking at wifey and kids face say I done go explore spend better money for that expensive place *smiling*. Keep us posted about your moves and experiences there bro nothing is too small to learn or gain from.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Auto200: 6:10am On Feb 04, 2020
Or 5am if you wan buy sharp chicken with other eatables

Them d do gambling � at the back back of that market . Fear those ppl
babaoloola:

Friday Market... lolz.

Be there as early as 4am!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by eazylion01(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Ajman is somehow cheap too. They have more factories,but it's in the labor zone. Most jobs are not easy there. I believe anyone who's business oriented and have the funds and experience would survive in UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kellz0(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2020
Timtim8989:

I know about bus from Dubai to Oman �� but don’t try overstaying in Oman unless you have 500k for overstay
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odalonu12: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Pls how much is ticket from Lagos to Dubai with Ethiopia airline

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.