Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819587 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Thanks Ope4Christ , you re re really for Christ .
Tuition fees will be covered by God's grace
All I need is the study visa application process and where to apply for it.
Am going for an MBA course

Ok Abuja embassy is the right place
Thanks brother,
Don't waste your time going to Abuja embassy, it is not necessary. Once you get admission from a school in UAE, they are the one to arrange student visa for u
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
glowingflame7:

You can get SIM card in town and should get in town. Go to du or etisalat shops.

Those that came in yesterday without getting Sim at airport have gone to Etisalat and Du shops since yesterday in Shajar and Dubai only for them to be disappointed. They had to go to Dubai airport to get it. Emirates policies keep changing by the day. Get informed. I stand to be corrected if you don't have Emirates ID you can't get Sim in town. But if you still stand by your belief no problem. Only those with Emirates ID can buy and sell or give to someone on Tourist Visa.

Wish you best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
obagoally:

Don't waste your time going to Abuja embassy, it is not necessary. Once you get admission from a school in UAE, they are the one to arrange student visa for u

Only Tourist Visa for one to three months can be processed online. Any long time Visa such as Work Permit, Study Visa, Spouse Visa etc will have pre-approval here in Emirates and final approval and Visa stamping will now be processed in Abuja. This is because they will get your biometrics and medical results in their embassy in Abuja before long time Visa can be issued. The results must be documented so that anyone does not bring in sickness like Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B into the country. Even those who came on Tourist Visa who are trying to change to Work Permit will go through medicals in UAE. If any of the above sicknesses is detected, you will only open your eyes to see that you are already deported.

Long time Visa are now going through thorough checks unlike before when it is easy.

Policies are changing every day.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Thanks Ope4Christ , you re re really for Christ .
Tuition fees will be covered by God's grace
All I need is the study visa application process and where to apply for it.
Am going for an MBA course

Ok Abuja embassy is the right place
Thanks brother,

The online student visa sponsorship might still be possible by your school. Contact your admission officer he/she will give you more information.

Best of luck.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Only Tourist Visa for one to three months can be processed online. Any long time Visa such as Work Permit, Study Visa, Spouse Visa etc will have pre-approval here in Emirates and final approval and Visa stamping will now be processed in Abuja. This is because they will get your biometrics and medical results in their embassy in Abuja before long time Visa can be issued. The results must be documented so that anyone does not bring in sickness like Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS and Hapetitis B into the country. Even those who came on Tourist Visa who are trying to change to Work Permit will go through medicals in UAE. If any of the above sicknesses is detected, you will only open your eyes to see that you are already deported.

Long time Visa are now going through thorough checks unlike before when it is easy.

Policies are changing every day.

You re right @Ope4Christ
I saw it the school website
Have seen the requirements
So I need to go to Abuja for visa
The medical test is very important
Passport and 4 copies
12 photograph
Admission letter
Banks statements
Accommodation
Copy of tuition fees receipt
School certificate

Please @Ope4Christ , I laminated my all my documents, so will be problem when I want to authenticate it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
obagoally:

You are partially correct, the online student visa sponsorship might still be possible by schools from UAE according to information on UAE website but will change very soon to reflect what I have said.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

You re right @Ope4Christ
I saw it the school website
Have seen the requirements
So I need to go to Abuja for visa
The medical test is very important
Passport and 4 copies
12 photograph
Admission letter just
Banks statements
Accommodation
Copy of tuition fees receipt
School certificate

Please @Ope4Christ , I laminated my all my documents, so will be problem when I want to authenticate it?

No problem with lamination, they know how to do it.

Authentication of certificates and Visa stamping will take you four to five days in all. Go with SSCE and BSc with three sets of photocopies.

1. You will start with MOE, N1200 for WAEC card, N1000 for application for authorization letter and N300 per page of all documents. Get there before 9am. They close by 12pm and will not attend to anyone again. They only do authentication between Monday and Thursday, don't go there on Friday. It will take you 2 to 3 days.

2. MOFA, one day. N300 per page of all documents and photocopies. Get there before 9am and your certificate will be ready between 3 to 4pm.

3. UAE embassy, one day(19k per document, you will do authentication for BSc certificate, authorization letter and medical results).

Day Schedule:
1.Monday, go to MOE and wait to collect all your certificates and apply for authorization letter the same day.

2. Tuesday, go to UAE embassy for visa process, you will be given a note to the hospital for medicals at Turkish Hospital, it will cost you N72,500. If possible do all the test, you might get your results on the same day or next day. Please go with your passport and white background passport photograph.

3. Wednesday, get your letter from MOE and go to MOFA with all your documents. Their locations are close. You will get your documents the same day if you can get there by 10am.

4. Thursday, go to Embassy with your documents and medical results. You will do biometrics (about N28k) and mini interview. Very easy. They accept Master Card (ATM) from UBA or First Bank only to pay for your biometrics.

5. Your Study Visa will be ready the following day.

6. Wish you good luck.

Before you start the process please ensure that you don't have any of the following sicknesses: Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B. They will never allow anyone with such sickness in their country.

Which school in UAE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Those that came in yesterday without getting Sim at airport have gone to Etisalat and Du shops since yesterday in Shajar and Dubai only for them to be disappointed. They had to go to Dubai airport to get it. Emirates policies keep changing by the day. Get informed. I stand to be corrected if you don't have Emirates ID you can't get Sim in town. But if you still stand by your belief no problem. Only those with Emirates ID can buy and give to you who are on Tourist Visa.

Wish you best of luck.

What do I know? I don't sell SIM cards.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ope4Christ:

No problem with lamination, they know how to do it.

Authentication of certificates and Visa stamping will take you four to five days in all. Go with SSCE and BSc with three sets of photocopies.

1. You will start with MOE, N1200 for WAEC card, N1000 for application for authorization letter and N300 per page of all documents. Get there before 9am. They close by 12pm and will not attend to anyone again. They only do authentication between Monday and Thursday, don't go there on Friday. It will take you 2 to 3 days.

2. MOFA, one day. N300 per page of all documents and photocopies. Get there before 9am and your certificate will be ready between 3 to 4pm.

3. UAE embassy, one day(19k per document, you will do authentication for BSc certificate, authorization letter and medical results).

Day Schedule:
1.Monday, go to MOE and wait to collect all your certificates and apply for authorization letter the same day.

2. Tuesday, go to UAE embassy for visa process, you will be given a note to the hospital for medicals at Turkish Hospital, it will cost you N72,500. If possible do all the test, you might get your results on the same day or next day. Please go with your passport and white background passport photograph.

3. Wednesday, get your letter from MOE and go to MOFA with all your documents. Their locations are close. You will get your documents the same day if you can get there by 10am.

4. Thursday, go to Embassy with your documents and medical results. You will do biometrics (about N28k) and mini interview. Very easy. They accept Master Card (ATM) from UBA or First Bank only to pay for your biometrics.

5. Your Study Visa will be ready the following day.

6. Wish you good luck.

Before you start the process please ensure that you don't have any of the following sicknesses: Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B. They will never allow anyone with such sickness in their country.

Which school in UAE?

Wao, this is the words of a man with wisdom and experience.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
@Ope4Christ,
Thank you for all the words of encouragement and help.

I planned to Authenticate my (Olevel, ND and HND.)
NECO scratch card N120
You said 3 copies, so you mean
Olevel N300 X 3 copies
ND N300 X 3 copies
HND N300 X 3 copies

Is the same document which i authenticate at MOE am I taking to MOFA
Olevel N300 X 3 copies
ND N300 X 3 copies
HND N300 X 3 copies

UAE embassy, one day(19k per document, you will do authenticate Is this also same 3 certificate or just one? (Olevel, ND, HND) + authorization letter + medical results
Olevel 19k
ND 19k
HND 19k
Authorisation letter 19k
Medical results 19k

Is this ok
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by segxi1960: 12:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Point Of correction. I am giving you authentic information that happened this week.

You can't get Sim card in town with Tourists Visa. You can only get it at the airport. Sim card is FREE but you buy credit.

I agree with the Dollar exchange. At airport, it is $1 to 3.6AED but in bank it is $1 to 3.65AED.

Only Resident Permit Holder can buy Sim card in town.

Hello Ope,

Visiting Dubai soon on holiday. Solo traveller at that. What are some of the things you can recommend ?.

I'm also interested in buying cheaper gadgets, clothes . Where is the spot for those ?..

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:18am On Feb 23, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
@Ope4Christ,
Thank you for all the words of encouragement and help.

I planned to Authenticate my (Olevel, ND and HND.)
NECO scratch card N120
You said 3 copies, so you mean
Olevel N300 X 3 copies
ND N300 X 3 copies
HND N300 X 3 copies

Is the same document which i authenticate at MOE am I taking to MOFA
Olevel N300 X 3 copies
ND N300 X 3 copies
HND N300 X 3 copies

UAE embassy, one day(19k per document, you will do authenticate Is this also same 3 certificate or just one? (Olevel, ND, HND) + authorization letter + medical results
Olevel 19k
ND 19k
HND 19k
Authorisation letter 19k
Medical results 19k

Is this ok

Yes, exactly but the NECO scratch card is N1200 not 120.

At MOE, you will pay N500 for application of authorization letter, then N500 on the day of collection making N1000.

At MOFA you will add letter of authorisation.

At UAE embassy, you are free to remove O'level if you want.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:43am On Feb 23, 2020
segxi1960:

Hello Ope,

Visiting Dubai soon on holiday. Solo traveller at that. What are some of the things you can recommend ?.

I'm also interested in buying cheaper gadgets, clothes . Where is the spot for those ?..

Thanks.

You don't have problem. Once you have gotten your Visa, get Du Sim at airport, then buy bus card of 25 to 50 Dirhams (depending on the places you want to visit) at any metro station, get accommodation ready (arrangements can be made for room if you don't have enough money for hotel reservation) etc

You will buy gadgets, clothes, and be tired at Deira, Dubai. Things are relatively cheap in Deira.

So many places to tour. You will look, snap pictures, enjoy yourself and be tired so far you are loaded with cash.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Time55: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=NONNYG post=86777676]Sorry bro, I can only guide on how to prepare good CV , sites to apply for job, places to visit etc, [/quoy

yet to hear from u on this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by CowbellY: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone offer Nair to AED exchange
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosilar(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ope4Christ:

1. Bed space is 50k per month, but be prepared for two months or till you get job. You are going to be sharing room with others. Forget about comfort but think about survival.
2. Garri, Beans, dry fish, grounded pepper(ata gungun), Maggie or spices etc. Don't bring rice it is cheaper here than Nigeria. Liquid items would not be allowed in any airplane, so would be rejected at the airport.
3. Five shirts and three trousers with few underwear. Come with blanket or you buy here. Clothes are affordable here.
4. Come with USD, Naira is terribly useless here, nobody will be willing to change it for you. You can also come with Master Card but go to your bank in Nigeria to activate online and foregn transaction.
5. Authenticate your certificates at Abuja before coming should there be good offers that require them but some offers with small salaries don't.
6. Get Etisalat or Du Sim and register it at the airport. It is free but you must buy credit for between 35 to 50 Dirhams.
7. Come with enough USD that will take care of you and buy job. We buy jobs here but if you can search for jobs on your own, you might be lucky.
8. Be prepared for change of environment.
9. Best wishes.
senior man God go bless you for me , the wisdom where you drop for us here na clean one , i appreciate.
Abeg i want to know like how much money should
one budget for everything. I mean from 3 month visa, flight, bed space, feeding for the main time even to buying average job like waiter, clean, sales agent etc.
Your reply will be highly considered. God bless you , one love brotherly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mosilar:
senior man God go bless you for me , the wisdom where you drop for us here na clean one , i appreciate.
Abeg i want to know like how much money should
one budget for everything. I mean from 3 month visa, flight, bed space, feeding for the main time even to buying average job like waiter, clean, sales agent etc.
Your reply will be highly considered. God bless you , one love brotherly.

You have asked so many questions but based on the rules of Nairaland, I may not be able to answer them in other for me not to be banned. It is against the rules and I always like to obey rules.

Accept my apology.

Thanks for your prayers. I am only doing this for my Nigerian people so that you will not fall victim of bad agents who are only interested in your money and not your comfort. Some Nigerians are suffering here because of LACK OF APPROPRIATE INFORMATION before coming. But if you have the right information, you will enjoy UAE to the fullest.

Indians, Pakistans, Lebanese, Philippinoes, etc are here helping themselves and enjoying the country. Why should Nigerians be suffering? So many reasons. But I am here to give you the right information that I know to assist you.

Here at your humble service.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odalonu12: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Pls can anyone give me the cheapest price for these things in diera
Jeans trouser
Shirt long sleev
Shirt short sleev
Polo
Canvas
Shoe
Suit.
Pls help me with the cheapest price for these items

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
odalonu12:
Pls can anyone give me the cheapest price for these things in diera
Jeans trouser
Shirt long sleev
Shirt short sleev
Polo
Canvas
Shoe
Suit.
Pls help me with the cheapest price for these items

I suspect you are a business person. Nobody will be able to give you accurate figure because prices depend on the type, quality (second hand or new), promo periods and sizes of what you want. So many price variations. Come to UAE first and see what you want to buy.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odalonu12: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ope4Christ:

I suspect you are a business person. Nobody will be able to give you accurate figure because prices depend on the type, quality (second hand or new), promo periods and sizes of what you want. So many price variations. Come to UAE first and see what you want to buy.
Well am. Not a business man, I just wanted to know the range of these items weda to buy them here while coming or buy them when. I get there. Anyways thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
odalonu12:

Well am. Not a business man, I just wanted to know the range of these items weda to buy them here while coming or buy them when. I get there. Anyways thanks

Come and buy here. You need food items listed above more than clothes. It costs an average of 10 to 30 Dirhams to buy clothes and shoes.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bumi10(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
hardex10:
Sir pls can you recommend good agent for me that will help with 90 visa and to get job

I know am new here but I got someone that can get you 90 days Dubai visa within 3 days, sometimes even earlier.

Am currently in Dubai now and she did mine for me.

She is that good.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bumi10(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Timtim8989:

Why not just close eyes and do 90days...

Sure u can
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bumi10(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Please guru in the house.
Which of the Dubai visa category is easy to get. I just want to submit documents for like 10working days.

Please what is the requirements for the visa. Please I don't want to submit irrelevant documents or incomplete

What is the cost ?

Please I loyal , help me

Dubai visa is not American visa brother. All you need to submit for tourist or visit visa is your international passport and a passport photo. That's all.

If u need help getting the visa, I will help u out from here.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by evanscheck(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
abeg someone should coach me on how to start pls .....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bumi10(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Timtim8989:

No one knows how soon...
Atleast you can come with 90days visa first...

Everybody comes to uae for different purposes. The introduction of 5 years visa will not cancel 3 months visa.

Sometimes Nigerians like to assume things and I don't know why. They have not said they want to cancel 3 months visa because of the newly introduced 5 years visa.

Making that assumption on your own is weird and illogical.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bumi10(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

valid Nigerian passport
A visa application form
Photocopies of your ID card
A proof of health insurance.
A proof of financial status (a copy of your recent bank statement showing that you have sufficient funds to stay in Dubai).
A copy of a confirmed itinerary
A proof of hotel reservation.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
For Tourists:
Tourists will be required to provide a letter from employer, stating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your job when you get back. For self-employed individuals, provide a copy of your business registration and tax documents

I want to apply for 30days tourist visa
What if am not employed?
Is statement of account necessary?

Thank you sir for your help

Bro, forget all this jamb question above.

If you want 90 days visa, all u need is your international passport and normal passport.

All other things get as we go do am. You don't need to be employed to get a visa. Abi u forget say there is something called "self employment"?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bumi10(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
vickifeanyi47:
Good evening all. The agent I'm using informed me today that my Visa is out. He sent me a kind of half page which looks like edited stuff with my photograph on it. I told him I need to confirm the genuiness but he Insist I pay him the his balance we agreed on to enable him pick the full page copy from immigration in UAE. I need advise please

To be can did, any agent collecting half payment to do visa for u is not genuine.

I can't help someone with visa and collect half payment first. What of I give you the visa and you never pay me my money?

That's crap. If you want visa, pay the money and u will get your visa period. If you can't trust anybody with your money, go get the visa yourself. UAE embassy dey Abuja.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wizzyrainy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Who's going to Shajarh int'l airport from 9ja through Airpeace next week? Let's connect
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 6:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Information is key, get prepared for UAE with all your mind and enough cash.

A short story:
Ladies and gentlemen, something happened in my flat last week. Two guys who just came in newly were tricked to Abu dhabi from sharjah for a hotel job opportunity. Agents requested for 1300aed for a job of 1300 aed. Money was collected on the spot with an assurance of job waiting for them.

When the guys got to Abu Dhabi, it was another story entirely. The location had changed to a warehouse where those with kallas visa worked.
An Indian man hinted them to hid their passports in their boxers because they can snatch it.

The place was so horrible in pictures, after spending 4 days in the wilderness, they finally came back to arrest all parties involved.

Police intervention didn't do much because, the moment they knew the case is within same nationality. Police said "nigerians same same, go settle yourselves".

Please beware of agents here or in Nigeria from visa , flight bookings etc. One of the guys involved, the same agent who brought him didn't do return tickets , he had to lie at the airport he is on employment visa blabla.

Finally, funds were returned to the guys yesterday after so much threatening here and there. Police already told them to settle their matter.

I didn't mean police wont intervene if it were a Nigerian and other nationality. It appears they are fed up� with our matter.

SHINE SHINE BOBO
SHINE YOUR EYES

Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.