Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819776 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
IDRIS92:
pls can u guide me on how to get it

Book your ticket yourself through the airline website and proceed to their respective office for payment. That’s much better and cheaper.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by charlesELIKIBA: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gharnew112:

That means you had a ban. It might be labor ban or immigration ban... if it should be labor ban, that should probably last for a period of 6 months to a Year starting from the date you exit the country.

most likely
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abeebayo0106(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=justi4jesu post=65709946][/quote]
Please as an orthopaedic plaster cast technician do i need to do DHA exam b4 i can get work in dubai?
And please can I get an orthopaedic plaster cast technician in some hospitals with my certificate authentication?
I hope to hear from you soon
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Good morning people.
Please what type of Bank account do i need to open in Nigeria before going to the UAE so as to be saving directly into my Nigerian Bank account while in the UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gundi: 6:35am On Mar 07, 2020
Ope4Christ:

It is cristal clear that this is the handwork of scammers.

Thanks guys, I thought as much too. I have disregarded the mail.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Visman:
Good morning people.
Please what type of Bank account do i need to open in Nigeria before going to the UAE so as to be saving directly into my Nigerian Bank account while in the UAE?

Normal account. Simply enable it for online banking.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2020
glowingflame7:

Normal account. Simply enable it for online banking.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Blessedmum(f): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Good morning all, please does anyone have an idea of any vacant bedspace around Deria. The number of occupants should be btw 2-4 people in the room please. If you know of any kindly help out.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hammariise(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2020
So gtbank and Zenith do process UAE visas?
Seaneverdries1:
Download airpeace or any airline of your choice.. Book your ticket by yourself. Talking from experience. Go to GTbank or zenith bank process 3months visa.. All in all 300k will carry u reach UAE , maximum of 50k for house rent, keep 150k for expenses and mecellenouse. Thanks... All agents na scam
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gundi: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Seaneverdries1:
Download airpeace or any airline of your choice.. Book your ticket by yourself. Talking from experience. Go to GTbank or zenith bank process 3months visa.. All in all 300k will carry u reach UAE , maximum of 50k for house rent, keep 150k for expenses and mecellenouse. Thanks... All agents na scam

Thanks for this info boss... But don't they ask for security deposit of $1,500 as collateral till one returns back to Nigeria?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Semose: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gundi:

Hello people.

So I received this email today, though I'm skeptical about it, I said I should post it here for you guys to see, and possibly get some advice.

What do you guys think?

Na scam ooo... They will ask you for 85 CAD
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Seaneverdries1:

Please brother , how much is GTbank 3month tourist visa
Can I apply through GTbank app or through going to the bank
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please people don't say i am too inquisitive because i believe it is better i know than to be ignorant and then fall due to ignorance.
Please i will appreciate a honest answer from those who has seen it all in Dubai.
The person that did my Dubai 90days tourist visa for me promised to connect me with a guy in Dubai,a Nigerian whom will assist me with work when i arrived in Dubai so i asked him for the number so as to chat with him before hand which he did as a matter of fact he sent me the guy's number today and i immediately chat him up on WhatsApp and introduced myself that i am from so so person.
On introducing myself,the guy sent me 3or 4voice notes.
Guys going by the voice notes the guy i am supposed to meet to assist me with job in Dubai sent i must say that i am already confused and almost unethusiastic about this whole Dubai stuff.
I just finished authenticating my certificates in Abuja from my o'level,OND and HND but what the guy said is giving me serious concerns,that I will pay him 100k for the job and that since i am just coming on a 90days visa that i can't get a job that pays more than 100k that after 6months i can change job
Please is that possible?
because with 100k as salary then i will pay 50k for accommodation then the remaining 50k I will feed inside and send money to my in Nigeria because i am married with 3kids my house rent in Nigeria is 150k.
Please is there truth in what he said concerning jobs available not paying more than 100k and is also possible to change job after 6months if i should go with him?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Visman:
Please people don't say i am too inquisitive because i believe it is better i know than to be ignorant and then fall due to ignorance.
Please i will appreciate a honest answer from those who has seen it all in Dubai.
The person that did my Dubai 90days tourist visa for me promised to connect me with a guy in Dubai,a Nigerian whom will assist me with work when i arrived in Dubai so i asked him for the number so as to chat with him before hand which he did as a matter of fact he sent me the guy's number today and i immediately chat him up on WhatsApp and introduced myself that i am from so so person.
Guys going by the voice notes the guy i am supposed to meet to assist me with job in Dubai sent i must say that i am already confused and almost unethusiastic about this whole Dubai stuff.
I just finished authenticating my certificates in Abuja from my o'level,OND and HND but what the guy said is giving me serious concerns,that I will pay him 100k for the job and that since i am just coming on a 90days visa that i can't get a job that pays more than 100k that after 6months i can change job
Please is that possible?
because with 100k as salary then i will pay 50k for accommodation then the remaining 50k I will feed inside and send money to my in Nigeria because i am married with 3kids my house rent in Nigeria is 150k.
Please is there truth in what he said concerning jobs available not paying more than 100k and is also possible to change job after 6months if i should go with him?
@visman please I need your help about how you do your authenticatoon and the cost. I have sent you message via email
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Visman:
Please is that possible?

Don't be confused. Obviously, he wants to get you a start up jobs like waiter, cleaner, security, hotel attendants etc. My guy going by your situation, you need to count the cost before coming to UAE. That's the way it is in Dubai but you have to be careful. If your current income is above N100k in Nigeria, you better stay back. Just come for tourism and go back home. But if you're ready to face the challenge, then come to Dubai. You may not be able to send money to your family back home in a long while until you have a good job.

If the job offer has accommodation, feeding and transportation and Emirates ID included, it is a good one but if not, run for your life. It is possible to change job after six months but your current Resident Permit visa must be cancel if an employer has done one for you, but how are you sure you will get a new employer that will do another Resident Permit visa for you?

Don't pay any Kobo until you have seen and sure of what you are paying for.

I will advise you to have extra N150k apart from the amount the person told you to bring. This is incase of eventuality.

Lastly, be careful.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Visman:
Please is that possible?

The terrible mistake you made was not asking for the devilish agent's contact before leaving Nigeria so you will know what's on ground.

Start going for walk-in interview from tomorrow and if possible get another agent to help you before your 90 days expire.

Or talk to any of the old guys here that are already in uae to help you.

Don't ever try to overstay your visa.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

@visman please I need your help about how you do your authenticatoon and the cost. I have sent you message via email

Someone that is stranded?

Na WA o

Anyway check first page.

But if you are feeling lazy,

If you have waec and bsc budget like 65k including eligibility letter.

But waec only budget 45k excluding cost of transportation.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Visman:
Please is that possible?

The question is have you discussed with your wife, because people here are not the one who will take care of your children back in Nigeria.

Is your wife ready to support you by paying bills for like 5months in Nigeria ,

Is your wife working,
Are you earning about 100k in Nigeria?

If your wife can't support you buy paying the bills or if she's not working.
And you earning more than 100k

Oga you better stay back for Nigeria
Encourage Na mouth oh
Reality na the main things

To take care of 3kids no be small.

Seat your wife down
Tell her the challenge you re about to face
Tell her , for like 6month you might not be able to send anything home.

But by God's grace before then , God would have helped get better job, which he can favour you within 1month.

Like I say, any encouragement you get from anyone here or friend is just talk oh.

Na your wife word you need
No take a step that your wife is never in support.
Make you no regret

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:

Someone that is stranded?

Na WA o

Anyway check first page.

But if you are feeling lazy,

If you have waec and bsc budget like 65k including eligibility letter.

But waec only budget 45k excluding cost of transportation.

Just asking him questions.

Oga , even when I got reject for Germany
Student visa, I still personally helped like
5 people with there appealing process , freely , depriving my own rest.

3 of them traveled , I still dey Nigeria
Maybe I should I refused to help them because I got rejection.

Or tell them they are lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Just asking him questions.

Oga , even when I got reject for Germany
Student visa
, I still personally helped like
5 people with there appealing process , freely , depriving my own rest.

3 of them traveled , I still dey Nigeria
Maybe I should I refused to help them because I got rejection.

Or tell them they are lazy.

So sorry about this brotherly! I hope you have not gave up bro

Was actually fuckd you up? Was it SL or BA or your enrollment date. Or you could not figure it out?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Don't be confused. Obviously, he wants to get you a start up jobs like waiter, cleaner, security, hotel attendants etc. My guy going by your situation, you need to count the cost before coming to UAE. That's the way it is in Dubai but you have to be careful. If your current income is above N100k in Nigeria, you better stay back. Just come for tourism and go back home. But if you're ready to face the challenge, then come to Dubai. You may not be able to send money to your family back home in a long while until you have a good job.

If the job offer has accommodation, feeding and transportation and Emirates ID included, it is a good one but if not, run for your life. It is possible to change job after six months but your current Resident Permit visa must be cancel if an employer has done one for you, but how are you sure you will get a new employer that will do another Resident Permit visa for you?

Don't pay any Kobo until you have seen and sure of what you are paying for.

I will advise you to have extra N150k apart from the amount the person told you to bring. This is incase of eventuality.

Lastly, be careful.
Thanks brother.
I was actually earning 85k until i lost the job
However,my visa and my flight ticket is ready so i have no choice than to make the journey.
Thanks once more.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

The question is have you discussed with your wife, because people here are not the one who will take care of your children back in Nigeria.

Is your wife ready to support you by paying bills for like 5months in Nigeria ,

Is your wife working,
Are you earning about 100k in Nigeria?

If your wife can't support you buy paying the bills or if she's not working.
And you earning more than 100k

Oga you better stay back for Nigeria
Encourage Na mouth oh
Reality na the main things

To take care of 3kids no be small.

Seat your wife down
Tell her the challenge you re about to face
Tell her , for like 6month you might not be able to send anything home.

But by God's grace before then , God would have helped get better job, which he can favour you within 1month.

Like I say, any encouragement you get from anyone here or friend is just talk oh.

Na your wife word you need
No take a step that your wife is never in support.
Make you no regret
Thanks brother
I have been without job here in Nigeria for somewhile now so it's out of my little savings that i want to embark on this journey with full approval and blessings from my wife.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 3:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Arisukuni:
Please can someone help me analyse this offer letter?

For a company providing Accommodation and transportation does that mean they will deducting 400 for transportation and housing allowances which I will be left with 1800 monthly, or it's the complete 2200 stated by the MOL I will be receiving. Cus am confused.

Thanks in Anticipation!

Simply ask the HR for clarification before signing, they can't bite. But which kain company give 200aed for accommodation allowance, is it nest?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 4:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Arisukuni:
Please can someone help me analyse this offer letter?

For a company providing Accommodation and transportation does that mean they will deducting 400 for transportation and housing allowances which I will be left with 1800 monthly, or it's the complete 2200 stated by the MOL I will be receiving. Cus am confused.

Thanks in Anticipation!

It means you shall receive 2200 monthly which includes allowances for accommodation and transportation. You will get accommodation and transport yourself to work by yourself. The company won't be responsible for them as the allowances have been included in your salary.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 5:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Gundi:

Thanks for this info boss... But don't they ask for security deposit of $1,500 as collateral till one returns back to Nigeria?

I don't think you need security deposit, only that if you abscond they will debit your account to the tune of 1,500 dollars.

They will use BVN to trace all your accounts and recover that money...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2020
babakb:

I don't think you need security deposit, only that if you abscond they will debit your account to the tune of 1,500 dollars.

They will use BVN to trace all your accounts and recover that money...

Updated Information With Visa Process Using Banks

I have been a little bit silent about obtaining Visa through any bank in Nigeria but finally gotten my facts.

If you know you have intention of NOT returning to Nigeria after the expiration of your 3-months visa, DON'T PROCESS YOUR VISA THROUGH BANK. Banks are mandated to give an assurance that the visa applicants must return to their country of residence before the expiration of the visa. If not, the bank receives a fine of $1,500 as caution. The bank will in turn place a recovery alert on the defaulter's BVN and account number details. If any money should be deposited in any of your accounts in Nigeria, you won't be able to cash it until the $1500 is fully recovered from your account.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sicily4u: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Updated Information With Visa Process Using Banks

I have been a little bit silent about obtaining Visa through any bank in Nigeria but finally gotten my facts.

If you know you have intention of NOT returning to Nigeria after the expiration of your 3-months visa, DON'T PROCESS YOUR VISA THROUGH BANK. Banks are mandated to give an assurance that the visa applicants must return to their country of residence before the expiration of the visa. If not, the bank receives a fine of $1,500 as caution. The bank will in turn place a recovery alert on the defaulter's BVN and account number details. If any money should be deposited in any of your accounts in Nigeria, you won't be able to cash it until the $1500 is fully recovered from your account.

Even if the person gets a job and convert to employment and resident visa ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Visman:

Thanks bro,
For the bed space i will definitely contact you but hope it's affordable?
And yea i will try and arrange for what can sustain me for at least 2months while hunting for job,and i am not even particular about accounting job but any fair paying job can serve sir.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
sicily4u:

Even if the person gets a job and convert to employment and resident visa ?

Yes, because you were given Tourist Visa and not Work Permit. The intention of Tourist Visa is for you to tour UAE and RETURN to your country and not to convert to
Work or Resident Permit. The bank will still pay the penalty and deduct it from your account.

Be warned! This is why people who don't have intention of returning would not patronize bank for UAE Tourist visa.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Visman:
Good morning people.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by esefrancis: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Return ticket from uae valid for 100k. If anyone is currently in uae and going to Nigeria . Ticket is valid . Message me if interested . Etihad

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.