Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822455 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwammy5000(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please i need it. If there is a way you can drop ot or better i give you my e mail address.... kwammy5000@gmail.com
Mzabikemi:
You can check out Dubai cargo in Deira too he actually helps me with my goods.. his office is near deira park hotel. If it's ok to paste the address here and phone no I will def do.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wizzyrainy(m): 4:14am On Mar 16, 2020
No problem. When you come
skoles007:

Boss, pls i'm planning to come also by June. Pls, help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2020
So this is how I wasted my 3months without job here in UAE, Well am planning to go for visa change by ending of this month. cry

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Kingchineme6:
So this is how I wasted my 3months without job here in UAE, Well am planning to go for visa change by ending of this month. cry

How much is visa change?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Kingchineme6:

I really feel for you brother! With all those amount you have spent starting from when the Agent scammed you of Employment Visa in place of Visit visa. You would have spent so much now bro! Don't let me mention the figure. And I know it's not easy again to decide to return home cus of the shame and other things. I will just advise you to be careful of cost now so that you won't be so frustrated.

Before considering Visa change I will advice you to think about it very well if you truly wanna do this because if you see there is no certainty in getting job even if you extend your visa it's better you take away that shame and return home with the rest savings in your account, I know it's not easy but you have to take that shame away as far as you didn't borrow money from anybody. One thing about this traveling thing is you keep trying as far as you still have money in your account hoping you are close to it but at times it doesn't work for everybody like that. It happened to me that year I keep applying for this particular country and my visa keeps denying on every interview I keep trying until I emptied my account. The thing usually turn to addiction, people who have been in this same shoe before will understand better.

I don't want you to overstay your visa there or get stranded that's why you have to think deeply on whether to return home now or to extend your Visa. From experience from people in UAE, upon how strict their policies is some people have still managed to overstayed their Visa and now their there illegally cus because they don't wanna return home because of shame or avoid bn jailed. Sometimes we do somethings because we couldn't not cope with shame. Shame is something temporary which will not last longer as you expected as far is not something very serious that can not be heard in public.

Yes! Not everyone would experience this kind of things in life but some of us will do.

or the fact that you have tried all possible efforts and you are still going through all these right now doesn't mean you are a FAILURE or you have FAILED!

I have experienced something like that and even worst, couldn't talk to anyone about it even close ones. In fact my serious relationship was affected during the process. Was frustrated, traumatized and depressed but I got over it as a matter of time.

When there is Life There is Hope!

I hope you and some others in same conditions will be able to pick sense from my little write up.

Wish you Good luck.

Cheers!

13 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Good morning people,
abeg make una help me o,i don finally arrive UAE today
I am in Ras Al Khaimah abeg any job at all available make somebody help me,I am not ashamed to seek for help.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Visman:
Good morning people,
I am in Ras Al Khaimah abeg any job at all available make somebody help me,I am not ashamed to seek for help.

Sorry For now Bro! You on ur Own (OYO). All Compines are Shutting Down and no1 is Employing Orders from Emirate Government cos of the CoronaViru! All I will advice u now to do is to keep praying alday for the Conornavirus to Get rid of before ur 3month stay.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Visman:
Good morning people,

Brother , upon the advice people in UAE gave us,about schools, company closing down, I even wrote about how I thank God not going to Europe for now.
Because no work , no school, but you must pay house rent and feeding.

Like he said, you need to keep praying for this virus to go, if not .
You will just end up eating , sleeping and paying house rent.

Staying back for a month patiently will not stop you from getting Job God want you to get.

Presently, no visa for foreign people coming to Dubai, and Dubai economics rely on visitors. Tell me how will they have income to pay salary when visitor can enter country?

Sometimes we the to follow advice and be patient.

I pray God favour you

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
So flight that i have booked over 2 weeks ago how would i have done it?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2020
lamex20:

Sorry For now Bro! You on ur Own (OYO). All Compines are Shutting Down and no1 is Employing Orders from Emirate Government cos of the CoronaViru! All I will advice u now to do is to keep praying alday for the Conornavirus to Get rid of before ur 3month stay.
Don't be a prophet of doom guy,same Dubai that i entered today that everywhere was busy and i passed through Abu Dhabi to RAK everywhere bustling and you are telling me company are closing.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Visman:

Don't be a prophet of doom guy,same Dubai that i entered today that everywhere was busy and i passed through Abu Dhabi to RAK everywhere bustling and you are telling me company are closing.

Bro I won't say more than that, also am not been a prophet of Doom but u are just been to Excited to go UAE. Noting is wrong if u cancel ur fight til the virus is cleared since u still ave 60days grace before ur visa Expire! But I see u don't want to listen to Advice! Wish u best of luck in ur job Hunting

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Visman:

grin cheesy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:

How much is visa change?

Around 190k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Arisukuni:

I really feel for you brother! With all those amount you have spent starting from when the Agent scammed you of Employment Visa in place of Visit visa. You would have spent so much now bro! Don't let me mention the figure. And I know it's not easy again to decide to return home cus of the shame and other things. I will just advise you to be careful of cost now so that you won't be so frustrated.

Before considering Visa change I will advice you to think about it very well if you truly wanna do this because if you see there is no certainty in getting job even if you extend your visa it's better you take away that shame and return home with the rest savings in your account, I know it's not easy but you have to take that shame away as far as you didn't borrow money from anybody. One thing about this traveling thing is you keep trying as far as you still have money in your account hoping you are close to it but at times it doesn't work for everybody like that. It happened to me that year I keep applying for this particular country and my visa keeps denying on every interview I keep trying until I emptied my account. The thing usually turn to addiction, people who have been in this same shoe before will understand better.

I don't want you to overstay your visa there or get stranded that's why you have to think deeply on whether to return home now or to extend your Visa. From experience from people in UAE, upon how strict their policies is some people have still managed to overstayed their Visa and now their there illegally cus because they don't wanna return home because of shame or avoid bn jailed. Sometimes we do somethings because we couldn't not cope with shame. Shame is something temporary which will not last longer as you expected as far is not something very serious that can not be heard in public.

Yes! Not everyone would experience this kind of things in life but some of us will do.

or the fact that you have tried all possible efforts and you are still going through all these right now doesn't mean you are a FAILURE or you have FAILED!

I have experienced something like that and even worst, couldn't talk to anyone about it even close ones. In fact my serious relationship was affected during the process. Was frustrated, traumatized and depressed but I got over it as a matter of time.

When there is Life There is Hope!

I hope you and some others in same conditions will be able to pick sense from my little write up.

Wish you Good luck.

Cheers!

Thanks man, I really appreciate your candid advice bro.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Kingchineme6:
Around 190k

Ha
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Visman:

Visman which of the airline did you booked?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Abu Dhabi airport terminal 2 closed

All bars, pubs and lounges including bars within restaurants in Dubai have been closed from Monday until the end of the month in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
dem say, dem say.... see you, see jail

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stewart883:
All those wanting to go to Dubai.....Use this opportunity to stay back in your country and develop it. No more visa for now!!!!! Coronavirus is real!!!!!

...and u sounded happy about it! People shaaa.

Well, to all intending travellers, see this visa ban as a blessing in disguise. HOW?

Quit all travel plans and get a new skill/training or fine-tune the ones u have for as long as this Corona epidemic lasts. It doesn't matter hwfa you've gone with ur preparation, just quit. It is better to be jobless in Nigeria and be getting more training/skills than go to a foreign land and be jobless while spending ur hard earned money on rents and feeding.

By the time the ban will be lifted, I project there will be boom in business and tourist activities thereby opening opportunity for more jobs. Also, foreigners seeking for jobs or already working will leave in numbers and might not return after things normalizes.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
centoqoh:

...and u sounded happy about it! People shaaa.

Well, to all intending travellers, see this visa ban as a blessing in disguise. HOW?

Quit all travel plans and get a new skill/training or fine-tune the ones u have for as long as this Corona epidemic lasts. It doesn't matter hwfa you've gone with ur preparation, just quit. It is better to be jobless in Nigeria and be getting more training/skills than go to a foreign land and be jobless while spending ur hard earned money on rents and feeding.

By the time the ban will be lifted, I project there will be boom in business and tourist activities thereby opening opportunity for more jobs. Also, foreigners seeking for jobs or already working will leave in numbers and might not return after things normalizes.

Thanks for the advice
It will surely end soon by God's grace
All I know too is UAE economic somehow depends on tourist/foreigner.
So the closing will soon end
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
osadestiny:

Visman which of the airline did you booked?
Egyptair
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wizzyrainy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Do you have any handwork?
Visman:
Good morning people,

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
wizzyrainy:
No sir
Just OND and HND
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
hardex10:
Pls brother I have republic of Benin passport and I want to come to Dubai for hustle I know about tiles setter small not professional is it easy for me to get job quick sir

You can start with Tiler helper and graduate to a full tiler.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
On a serious note, I challenge anyone who entered UAE between 2018 - 2020, and got a job to speak up. Come up with with evidences, without revealing you identity.

Someone up there just entered UAE and went straight up to RAS, really??! Why are you on this thread??

Companies are forcing staff to go on vacation... Ramadan is here... That's when some dey rush go.

I beg the guy above to neglect all the stories agent or roomlord don tell am. DO NOT DO VISA CHANGE. It's usually double regrets...

Not getting jobs and paying bills in UAE, will make u appreciate your status in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Timtim8989:

You can start with Tiler helper and graduate to a full tiler.
Bros abeg u fit help me with the tiler helper?i dey RAK but i fit relocate go any location abeg,even na aluminium work anyone wey just dey i no mind.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gundi: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
wizzyrainy:

Boss, I have handwork o..

I'm a graphics designer/video editor, and I can also sew and print tshirts.

Do you have any vacancy in line with that boss?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Visman:

I can’t imagine anyone on this thread migrating to UAE and choosing RAK, did you even gain any knowledge here? It’s like a foreigner migrating to Nigeria and moving straight to Osogbo, ikire, abeokuta lol.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2020
NIGHTLIFE100:
I can’t imagine anyone on this thread migrating to UAE and choosing RAK, did you even gain any knowledge here? It’s like a foreigner migrating to Nigeria and moving straight to Osogbo, ikire, abeokuta lol.

I won't even take this from you Mr! grin

Please when next you mention those places don't even mention Abeokuta among them biko. How you go dey compare Abeokuta with Oshogbo, Ikire na. Be careful ooo! grin Am not from Abk though but I just told you my fact...cheesy. Abeokuta po leti fa! grin

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drmikeadams(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Magdagascariens:
On a serious note, I challenge anyone who entered UAE between 2018 - 2020, and got a job to speak up. Come up with with evidences, without revealing you identity.

Someone up there just entered UAE and went straight up to RAS, really??! Why are you on this thread??

Companies are forcing staff to go on vacation... Ramadan is here... That's when some dey rush go.

I beg the guy above to neglect all the stories agent or roomlord don tell am. DO NOT DO VISA CHANGE. It's usually double regrets...

Not getting jobs and paying bills in UAE, will make u appreciate your status in Naija.
cheesy chief are u implying that those who travelled between 20!8 -2020 are jobless in uae?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Arisukuni:

I won't even take this from you Mr! grin

Please when next you mention those places don't even mention Abeokuta among them biko. How you go dey compare Abeokuta with Oshogbo, Ikire na. Be careful ooo! grin Am not from Abk though but I just told you my fact...cheesy. Abeokuta po leti fa! grin
okay! okay!! Sorry sır

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2020
NIGHTLIFE100:
Oga no be like that na,the person that arranged to give me bed space has been telling me Dubai all along,only for me to land in Dubai and he gave me directions to come.i didn't realize it wasn't Dubai for until i had to travel like 150miles that is like the distance between Kaduna-abuja and i had to pay him the accommodation fee and start staying there, that was how i found myself in RAK brother.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.