Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (826057 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mzabikemi: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
I'd like to urge anyone that has his Visa already issued, gotten a ticket scheduled for this month or so by now you should have gotten a mail from either your airline or ticket agent as airlines are cancelling all flights to Dubai since visas are been cancelled on arrival in Dubai they have also cancelled trips and even gave out an option of "open ticket" till the situation improves enormously.
If you haven't gotten a mail yet kindly reach out to your agent or the airline to have your tickets opened so you can be relieved you get to choose your departure dates and arrival after the whole thing has ended.
Kindly adhere so you dont feel bad afterwards.
For everyone that has an update kindly lay it out here it's a season to help and be helpful to one another.
Dont be too harsh on people in this season let love, patience and togetherness rule we all need one another.

9 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mzabikemi: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kindly check your mail if the info is still needed
Adecrown360:

Can pls post his / her address l want to cargo some items from UAE to Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rexnegro(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mzabikemi:
I'd like to urge anyone that has his Visa already issued, gotten a ticket scheduled for this month or so by now you should have gotten a mail from either your airline or ticket agent as airlines are cancelling all flights to Dubai since visas are been cancelled on arrival in Dubai they have also cancelled trips and even gave out an option of "open ticket" till the situation improves enormously.
If you haven't gotten a mail yet kindly reach out to your agent or the airline to have your tickets opened so you can be relieved you get to choose your departure dates and arrival after the whole thing has ended.
Kindly adhere so you dont feel bad afterwards.
For everyone that has an update kindly lay it out here it's a season to help and be helpful to one another.
Dont be too harsh on people in this season let love, patience and togetherness rule we all need one another.
i have my visa issued on the 12 of march but still in Nigeria , since it's suspended bro what do you think will be the fate of all visa holders abroad when everything is settled ? thank God I have not booked flight ticket yet. thanks for your reply in advance.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mzabikemi: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lol you just made me smile first of all I will like to correct the gender misconception I am a woman, a Mrs and in my early 30's .
You have an issued Visa and you're still in Nigeria which automatically makes it valid as you haven't travelled with it yet we only read that only those that arrived the Uae had their visas cancelled automatically.
I really do not know what their fate is until the coast is clear sir!
Rexnegro:

i have my visa issued on the 12 of march but still in Nigeria , since it's cancelled bro what do you think will be the fate of all visa holders abroad when everything is settled ? thank God I have not booked flight ticket yet. thanks for your reply in advance.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
To all our people who where being asked to proceed on leave without pay, those lossing their jobs and those who are counting days with no job in sight, I pray that God will ease your ways and make you happy.
Let's concentrate more on staying healthy this period. We should not be more concerned about the financial consequences of this pandemic at the detriment of our own health and that of our neighbor.
I know that we're aware of things we can do to stay healthy but it can't be over emphasized at this time.
I'm an occupational health physician and I've been conducting campaigns since the onset of this outbreak.
Sometimes, I still have to caution myself not to do some of those things that I preach to people, like touching the face, avoiding coming in close contact with people and all that.
People living in groups or staying in bed space should encourage their room mates to also take similar precautions, they should avoid sleeping too close together, provide personal hygiene materials in the room.
We should all take universal precautions as well.
Let's boost our immune system by taking fruits, eating balanced diet( vegetables,eggs) and adequate water intake.
We should not harbor any suspected case pls, irrespective of the Visa status of the individual involved.
We should particularly pay attention to Fever, mild/moderate/ severe difficulty in breathing, dry cough, sore throat and muscle ache.
Let's stay safe guys.
Pix; let's wash our hands

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wizzyrainy(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Okay, when it's out you let me know. You can get my contacts from one of quotes or signature
skoles001:

I have not applied yet. I just register for my int. passport but yet to get it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by skoles001(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2020
wizzyrainy:
Okay, when it's out you let me know. You can get my contacts from one of quotes or signature

No qualms bro. I'll get it on Monday, i was told its available.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wizzyrainy(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2020
All the best
skoles001:

No qualms bro. I'll get it on Monday, i was told its available.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prinzcharminn(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Topshow4real:
I'm here to tell those who intend coming to Dubai the plain truth.

See, if you plan coming to UAE to search for jobs, just have it in mind that you've got about 95% chance of returning home after 3months without getting a job or invitation for interview at all. Professionals might have good chance of getting jobs, I don't know about that. It's risky coming here with your attested certificate without any skill or UAE experience to search for jobs. It's like staking VERY BIG on East Thurrock or York city to beat Liverpool 3-0 correct score, you know what I mean. It's possible, but the chance is very slim.

My advice:

Coming to the UAE with a 3months visa for job hunting, will cost you nothing less than N1million (visa, attestation, flight ticket, accommodation in uae for 3months, feeding, and transport fee for job hunting EXCLUDING Agents and other 419 fees, if you're not wise or too desperate). Use that money to invest into any business. You don't need to start Big. Start small and watch your business grow. And if you already have a business, don't sell your business or quit your job because one stupid agent is promising you a job that would pay you 500k monthly in Dubai. Use that money to expand your business. If you must travel, consider Canada through Express Entry.

For a moment, ask yourself why those who came here to make enquires about certificate authentication or confirmation of their visas, refuse to come back here to share their testimony/experience after they got to the UAE. They are either stranded or have returned home without a job.

So think!

Bye bye.

***Ghost mode activated again.

Well its an honest truth but there again it all depends on your reason and motive for the travel, Yes 1m can start some business in Nigeria, yet 1m can go into tin air if you don't invest in the right business, Nigeria economy is bad you can stock up items thinking it will be sold off and you get stocked no sales,no customer, bla bla bla. And u back to zero again(I'm talking from experience).

Some people have tried lots of business that didn't survive, probably they are not lucky or they haven't found the right business to invest in yet.

While some people are traveling for greener pasture some just want to dis v their passport.

My advice, its not easy in UAE to make a living, if you want to come be fully prepared it's either u get a stay or u go back home. Once you have this at the back of your mind you won't be surprised if frustrated at the outcome eventually.

For people like us who came for greener pasture and also came to have a traveling experience and explore... whichever way it ends have achieved 2 already... have left my continent, have explore and hopefully I will have a stay....

No matter how it end it's better than staying in a country throughout ur life yet u still broke .

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by CowbellY: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2020
Mzabikemi:
Lol you just made me smile first of all I will like to correct the gender misconception I am a woman, a Mrs and in my early 30's .
You have an issued Visa and you're still in Nigeria which automatically makes it valid as you haven't travelled with it yet we only read that only those that arrived the Uae had their visas cancelled automatically.
I really do not know what their fate is until the coast is clear sir!

It's most likely cancelled.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adecrown360: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2020
Mzabikemi:
Kindly check your mail if the info is still needed

Kindly send it crown4real360@gmail.com.....tanx
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mzabikemi: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Done! Kindly confirm
Adecrown360:

Kindly send it crown4real360@gmail.com.....tanx
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drmikeadams(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Topshow4real:
I'm here to tell those who intend coming to Dubai the plain truth.

See, if you plan coming to UAE to search for jobs, just have it in mind that you've got about 95% chance of returning home after 3months without getting a job or invitation for interview at all. Professionals might have good chance of getting jobs, I don't know about that. It's risky coming here with your attested certificate without any skill or UAE experience to search for jobs. It's like staking VERY BIG on East Thurrock or York city to beat Liverpool 3-0 correct score, you know what I mean. It's possible, but the chance is very slim.

My advice:

Coming to the UAE with a 3months visa for job hunting, will cost you nothing less than N1million (visa, attestation, flight ticket, accommodation in uae for 3months, feeding, and transport fee for job hunting EXCLUDING Agents and other 419 fees, if you're not wise or too desperate). Use that money to invest into any business. You don't need to start Big. Start small and watch your business grow. And if you already have a business, don't sell your business or quit your job because one stupid agent is promising you a job that would pay you 500k monthly in Dubai. Use that money to expand your business. If you must travel, consider Canada through Express Entry.

For a moment, ask yourself why those who came here to make enquires about certificate authentication or confirmation of their visas, refuse to come back here to share their testimony/experience after they got to the UAE. They are either stranded or have returned home without a job.

So think!

Bye bye.

***Ghost mode activated again.
grin grin grin, any body wey don dey stranded or returned back home from dubai should come and prove my man wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin, any body wey don dey stranded or returned back home from dubai should come and prove my man wrong

It's just like saying all rape victims should report and go public Dr.

A lot have gone and come back with regrets. Conditions have not improved back home, but one would wished he had saved the little 800k spent on UAE, while planning somewhere else.

I used to know some guys in Al Nadha, Sharjah. ALL of them in the flat are back... Some did 2-4 Visa change. About 20 guys....

Highly qualified professionals may try their luck. And in any case, such level of professionalism would land them in countries like: UK, USA, Canada, etc.

Like you suggested, let people, WHO ARE NOT JUST VISA AGENTS OR LIVING ON RENT PAID BY NEW COMERS, come and share their testimonies with facts.

PEACE

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Rexnegro:

i have my visa issued on the 12 of march but still in Nigeria , since it's cancelled bro what do you think will be the fate of all visa holders abroad when everything is settled ? thank God I have not booked flight ticket yet. thanks for your reply in advance.

Your visa is temporarily suspended, not permanent.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Magdagascariens:

It's just like saying all rape victims should report and go public Dr.

A lot have gone and come back with regrets. Conditions have not improved back home, but one would wished he had saved the little 800k spent on UAE, while planning somewhere else.

I used to know some guys in Al Nadha, Sharjah. ALL of them in the flat are back... Some did 2-4 Visa change. About 20 guys....

Highly qualified professionals may try their luck. And in any case, such level of professionalism would land them in countries like: UK, USA, Canada, etc.

Like you suggested, let people, WHO ARE NOT JUST VISA AGENTS OR LIVING ON RENT PAID BY NEW COMERS, come and share their testimonies with facts.

PEACE

Rape victims do report and go public sha. If you are talking UAE enquiries, let's stay factual not one sided or biased. There's the good, the bad and the ugly in UAE and that has been well emphasised. To state that only visa agents and those doing accommodation business have testimonies in UAE is an exaggeration.
Also, nothing wrong legally making money or opportunity in any part of the world, including UAE. The subtle attempt to demonize such people is wrong. It is clearly stated on the forum that accommodation is very expensive in the UAE especially Dubai. All nationality/expat do survival of the fittest in that area. As usual, there are people who live large and in palatial conditions too,from all nationalities. And they are not necessarily criminals too.
Many accommodation have some form of discrimination and will plainly tell you no Nigerian or no Africans allowed. Kabayan only etc. Even some, you yourself will rather not live there because everything and everyone is just totally different from you. This problem has presented opportunity to some. Someone, a Nigerian or African like you will look for big money, even with your money, some property will tell you no space. Only Indians allowed etc. So you look for money, sometimes have to pay 6months or 3months, sign agreements, have cheque book, commit your Emirates ID, furnish the place, pay municipality, property agent, deposit and some other fees, furnish the place, put microwave, fridge, WiFi, settle Dewa, buy mattresses etc. After these, they invited you to come pay for bedspace, then you are feeling cheated? Talk is cheap oga.
And for visa agents, I'll say it is a legal business opportunity too. You cannot get a visa without a sponsor. That's from the government, that's their style. Your sponsor is like your guarantor, your referee. It's a law that applies to all nationalities except countries with visa on arrival option like Americans. If you are a Nigerian, you choose your visa agent. Your visa agent may be Etihad or Emirates or Zenith bank or Mr. Chidi or an Indian or Egyptian or philippino or whoever. Your agent is not there to lose, he's not Jesus who gave his life. Agents like your airlines and banks will have you drop around $1000 as guarantee before touching your file. If you have this and prefer this agent, good for you. The other option is Mr Chidi, and Mr. Musa and Mr. Tunde or Mr. Foreign visa agent. Anybody that will risk being your sponsor will also get ready for fines and punishment if you defaulted. Nothing illegal or demonic about it, it's business. If a Nigerian don't do it. Many other nationalities are ready and willing to do same. What we should decry is a thief, a fraud, someone that will collect over 1million and do 3months visa, someone that will collect money for visa and disappear. That's wrong in all levels.

Back to the matter, they are not the only one with testimonies. I have an uncle in the US who can't come home. He's not doing too well. I guess we all have someone like that too. The point made is that problem is not local. We have Nigerians making it all over the world, and vice versa. I know Nigerians in the UAE who don't do accommodation or visa work. I know Nigerians who are into business, importing and exporting, cargo business, lecturer, nurse, hotel and hospitality, food, oil and gas, event management, security, sales and marketing, accounting, driver, engineering, etc. I know some that live in hotel for months, I still know some that live from metro station to park benches. The summary of it is that proper preparation preceeds proper performance. And vice versa. You also need an element of luck or divine favour and tenacity many times. Without these, don't waste money coming. I once looked for work for 2years in Nigeria without finding. I'm sure there are many here with worse experience. It is not the end of the world or scam if you looked for work in a foreign country and didn't find. I found work within a month of being in the UAE. Others have found in a week. It doesn't always work like that. Some found near 4th month, some after visa changes, some didn't find. Different strokes for different folks.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rexnegro(m): 1:18am On Mar 22, 2020
okay thanks bro for the info, i appreciate
glowingflame7:

Your visa is temporarily suspended, not permanent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by suhardish07(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2020
How many days can 2,982.07 Dirham sustain someone in Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sicily4u: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2020
suhardish07:
How many days can 2,982.07 Dirham sustain someone in Dubai

Tell us more what u mean by sustain ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Anyone with the latest uae visa suspension stories should let us know, it will be of good help thank you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by soccerpipe(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Visman, how va na? Been long I heard from you, hope you are good?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
That is true bro it been long we heard from this guys, what’s now going on?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
soccerpipe:
Visman, how va na? Been long I heard from you, hope you are good?
My brother i dey o,i dey hustle job seriously.
The job i went to find out today,the working conditions is not favourable at all, construction work,900AED no offday,no overtime,11hrs of labor,omo i run for my life
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Guys i still dey o incase there is any available helper job.
Though i am a professional swimmer so i can work as a lifeguard or swimming pool maintenance.
You may contact me for any available job i have paid money to an agent but the ones he has shown me so far non is okay by me.
any available job especially around Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah,Ajman and Dubai

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Visman:

My brother i dey o,i dey hustle job seriously.
The job i went to find out today,the working conditions is not favourable at all, construction work,900AED no offday,no overtime,11hrs of labor,omo i run for my life

����� like seriously , it’s not really easy at all, that is very low for that kind of job , visman are you still in RAK?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
osadestiny:

����� like seriously , it’s not really easy at all, that is very low for that kind of job , visman are you still in RAK?
Yes i am still in RAK brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Silas12345: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please I want to know about plastic company and aluminum company work

How hard is the job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Visman:

Yes i am still in RAK brother

That’s nice please share with us how life is actually right there , with the pandemic we are having on ground. How are things going over there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.