Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819783 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2021
younghero2:
Hello brothers greetings. Please I want to find out what happens if my visa validity runs out cause of these Emirates and nigeria saga. Can I apply for an extension, or do I have to apply for a whole new visa. My visa validity runs out on the 14th of March. Please I need advice.

It will be extended, wait for uae update. Don't let agent scam you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Latrezz:
Good evening room
I want to leave frm Dubai to Sharjah because of job opportunity cos av lost my job here in Dubai
I need ur candid advice pls is it good moving to Sharjah or anyone can recommend another palatial area
Help a brother
Thanks to everyone

Well you can move to Alnahda, Sharjah back side Sahara center. Be very careful of rooms where alcohol are sold.

Jobs are everywhere in the UAE..
Just set up mourjan app and search

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2021
saxokay:
brothers in the house pls help

an agent convinced me to put in for Baghdad working visa but after d information am able to gather from all source I now realised that d country is not save,so I call d man this evening to tell him am not interested again meanwhile my mum gave him 200k last week as an advance payment so I tell d man this evening to help me process Dubai visa instead the man now is trying to play wise because of the money my mother gave him
he Dubai visa now is more expensive than before,our agreement before was that will pay him 600k for visa and ticket but now Oga agent is demanding for more

pls which step should I take
because if should ask him to refund my money he will said he had already deposited it so what should I do
my mum bring me in all this because of the family relationship between d agent and my mom and I don't want to argue with my mom pls help.

what question can I ask the man?
then presently how mush is Dubai tourist visa?

Ask him to give you a breakdown of his UAE package

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2021
Timtim8989:

It will be extended, wait for uae update. Don't let agent scam you.

Be extended?
He is still in Nigeria, i have not heard of someone's visa been extended, still in Nigeria except you are in Uae
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2021
103.46 times .
HorlarJP:

Man, Nothing Good comes easy
Just be determined and never give up! I have friends that got to Dubai and in less than 2 weeks got a job and now have a 2 years resident visa, like I said don’t stay idle and never give up and be prayerful but one thing is sure no matter how Dubai hard reach , it’s definitely better than Nigeria 100 times
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by younghero2: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2021
uchman:

Be extended?
He is still in Nigeria, i have not heard of someone's visa been extended, still in Nigeria except you are in Uae

I'm just worried. But I heard that visa validity can be extended for additional 30 days, for a certain fee. If the person is yet to travel.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Good evening house, how much does it cost to do Sira in dubai. Will I be able to get a security job immediately after the course and address for the training thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abokii8(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hello, a friend of mine want to invest AED 100,000 in UAE. Please can you help us search for a reputable company and would he be given a residency visa?
And where could he exchange Naira to Dirham at the rate of 110-120? Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
uchman:

Be extended?

During the corona lockdown, visa validity that expired was extended.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abokii8:
Hello, a friend of mine want to invest AED 100,000 in UAE. Please can you help us search for a reputable company and would he be given a residency visa?
And where could he exchange Naira to Dirham at the rate of 110-120? Thank you.

Wants to invest 100k here?? If he can own African shop and bring stuff here to sell cheaply.

That rate is not possible.

Money is 130 to send and 134 receiving.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2021
Sleekfemzy:

Will he love to invest in car importation business here, or a restaurant.

And why not apply directly as an investor to get a business license, i think that will come with a residence visa

Exactly a good point
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by CowbellY: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2021
saxokay:
brothers in the house pls help

an agent convinced me to put in for Baghdad working visa but after d information am able to gather from all source I now realised that d country is not save,so I call d man this evening to tell him am not interested again meanwhile my mum gave him 200k last week as an advance payment so I tell d man this evening to help me process Dubai visa instead the man now is trying to play wise because of the money my mother gave him
he Dubai visa now is more expensive than before,our agreement before was that will pay him 600k for visa and ticket but now Oga agent is demanding for more

pls which step should I take
because if should ask him to refund my money he will said he had already deposited it so what should I do
my mum bring me in all this because of the family relationship between d agent and my mom and I don't want to argue with my mom pls help.

what question can I ask the man?
then presently how mush is Dubai tourist visa?

Baghdad as in Iraq ?

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Has the travel embargo on Nigeria been lifted or extended?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Derende(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
It has been extended to March 20,2020. I just pray it won't be extended again.
cucumbar:
Has the travel embargo on Nigeria been lifted or extended?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Derende:
It has been extended to March 2020. I just pray it won't be extended again.
to March what date? It was March 10th initially. It was supposed to elapse yesterday.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Derende(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Derende:
It has been extended to March 20, 2020. I just pray it won't be extended again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Juwon21: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Do we have nairaland people in Qatar on this thread. Please tell us about life and how to get work permit?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Juwon21: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
In between Qatar and Dubai, which one has better job prospects, and easy work permit for Nigerians.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Juwon21:
In between Qatar and Dubai, which one has better job prospects, and easy work permit for Nigerians.
UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Juwon21:

UAE
Dubai is like a state in UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobosky123(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pls who have recent charges for attestation at MOE, MOFA and UAE embassy.
Help me, pls.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amee101(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Hello fam. This hurt me so bad and I feel it could only happen to me because I'm a Nigerian. I applied for a 3months visit visa to uae last year March, it was granted two weeks before total lock down. After 3 days visa issuance was stopped and soon after, all visas was canceled. Uptil today nobody has spoken to me about that visa i paid for and was issued. I thought after the lockdown perhaps all pending visas will be granted access to uae but there was nothing like that and no refunds in anyway. It feelals bad to watch a country I expected was better than Nigeria steal from me. A British, Canadian, or Ametican citizen won't be treated like this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Amee101:
Hello fam. This hurt me so bad and I feel it could only happen to me because I'm a Nigerian. I applied for a 3months visit visa to uae last year March, it was granted two weeks before total lock down. After 3 days visa issuance was stopped and soon after, all visas was canceled. Uptil today nobody has spoken to me about that visa i paid for and was issued. I thought after the lockdown perhaps all pending visas will be granted access to uae but there was nothing like that and no refunds in anyway. It feelals bad to watch a country I expected was better than Nigeria steal from me. A British, Canadian, or Ametican citizen won't be treated like this.
In my personal experience with travels, I think the UAE is the most Nigerian friendly tourist point.
This issue you can search the UAE immigration mail or number, call them and am certain you will be responded to.

Also be patient and I am certain this issues will be addressed in the coming weeks or months when visa issuance and travels resume.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OgiPrincess: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Timtim8989:
I will say this again, for ladies who wants to come to the UAE. Learn pedicure and manicure, nail extensions, acrylics. There are openings in that line. Salon will do your visa within 2weeks if you are an expert and do the job professionally.

Nigerian ladies should stop this housemaid nonsense job.

Salary starts from 2000--2500 with accomodation for freshers.

Interested folks should quote so I explain more.

Hi

How about professional hair dresser?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bioles1187(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
People no dey talk about Qatar here atall sad

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2021
OgiPrincess:

Hi

How about professional hair dresser?

It's a different ball game here , the African salon dont pay much and locals /arabs dont weave hair.

They only do blow drying...

That's the trending area in the salon...

Pedicure, manicure,waxing ,gelish, nail extensions.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amee101(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2021
tonididdy:

In my personal experience with travels, I think the UAE is the most Nigerian friendly tourist point.
This issue you can search the UAE immigration mail or number, call them and am certain you will be responded to.

Also be patient and I am certain this issues will be addressed in the coming weeks or months when visa issuance and travels resume.

I hope so too. Thanks alot for your insight.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OgiPrincess: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Timtim8989:

It's a different ball game here , the African salon dont pay much and locals /arabs dont weave hair.

They only do blow drying...

That's the trending area in the salon...

Pedicure, manicure,waxing ,gelish, nail extensions.

Okay, thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.