Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (820282 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
porthouse7:
Ethiopian airline, almost 400k thou, Google search d airline using Cotonou
Thank you. I've done that now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
porthouse7:
Ethiopian airline, almost 400k thou, Google search d airline using Cotonou
Thanks bro, I've done that now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by porthouse7(f): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
America001:

Thanks bro, I've done that now
have u gotten visa and if yes, how many month
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Guybottles:
Hello everyone... i greet y’all. Please,I just started following this thread and I’ve achieved alot from it, although I’d like to ask a few questions regarding student visa to Dubai. I heard schools in Dubai are not really worth it. Please,how true is that?

What’s the situation of Nigerians studying in Dubai?

Are students allowed to work with their visa?
If you will be paying your fees in Dubai, why not find a better alternative in European or North American countries with the same money, where you might have better chances after studying... My 1 kobo sha. Also, students are NOT allowed to work on student visa

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
Flight resuming May 1st on emirate page ...LAGOS TO DUBAI.
Go and confirm too.
EMIRATES AIRLINE
Flight starting 418,472 naira.... return
One way 322,380 naira.

Guys, it's better to calm down and plan your journey after ramandan...

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Guybottles:
Hello everyone... i greet y’all. Please,I just started following this thread and I’ve achieved alot from it, although I’d like to ask a few questions regarding student visa to Dubai. I heard schools in Dubai are not really worth it. Please,how true is that?

What’s the situation of Nigerians studying in Dubai?

Are students allowed to work with their visa?

FORGET ABOUT ANYTHING SCHOOL , I MEAN ANYTHING SCHOOL IN THE UAE.

know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Good new to everyone

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FiverrTutor(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2021
lamex20:
Good new to everyone

Nice nice very nice. But unfortunately flight cost has gone through the roof
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FiverrTutor(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Timtim8989:
Go and confirm too.
EMIRATES AIRLINE
One way 322,380 naira.

Goodluck.

Yes you're very correct flights have resumed. But the flight cost has gone way up. My advice to those going to dubai make sure u have minimum of 1.5 million naira to be at peace.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Yes you're very correct flights have resumed. But the flight cost has gone way up. My advice to those going to dubai make sure u have minimum of 1.5 million naira to be at peace.

Emirate isn’t the only airline flying to Dubai .. try other airline or connecting flight to Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2021
That there are flights on Emirates page from May 1st doesn't mean the issues have been resolved, airlines do fix dates hoping things would be back to normal then, I won't advise anyone to book until there is an affirmative statement from both governments

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HILCROWN(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
You are 1000% on point.

obagoally:
That there are flights on Emirates page from May 1st doesn't mean the issues have been resolved, airlines do fix dates hoping things would be back to normal then, I won't advise anyone to book until there is an affirmative statement from both governments
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Timtim8989:
Go and confirm too.
EMIRATES AIRLINE
One way 322,380 naira.

Goodluck.
flight schedules for emirate for Dubai-Lagos has always been online.
I just wish they will resolve whatever their issues are soonest.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hammed71(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Can someone now fly from Lagos to uae instead of using ghana
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mrbrodaman: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2021
for someone interested in going to dubai for a short course, would the visa be granted?

I have an invitation to attend a short course in Dubai. I have already enrolled for the course also. I would like to know if its possible to apply for the visa myself and if the visa would be granted because I contacted a Nairaland member and the person says that I would have to use an agent, I would like to know if this is true.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by shittu05(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
obagoally:

If you will be paying your fees in Dubai, why not find a better alternative in European or North American countries with the same money, where you might have better chances after studying... My 1 kobo sha. Also, students are NOT allowed to work on student visa

Students are not allowed to work in Dubai UAE? This is a pure lie from the pit of hell. if you don't have knowledge or information about something it is better not to talk about it at all.

Firstly, students(graduate students) are allowed to work in UAE both on-campus as a(Teaching and research assistant) and off-campus(the school will grant a work permit if you request for it).

secondly, for govt schools such as UAEU, Khalifa University, and co, there are many full scholarships and financial aids for intl students, UAEU to be precise gives 50% - 75% scholarship to all students ones you maintain a good CGPA.

and for Khalifa uni, both their masters and Ph.D. students get paid extremely well even though most of them if not all are on full-time scholarship.

and to cap it all Ph.D. programs here are mostly free (in govt uni) and the student gets paid well monthly.

I have many UAEU graduate students here who are sponsoring their schools by working both on and off-campus and they still get stipend from the school.

schooling in Europe west Europe and North America is the best everyone knows this, don't get me wrong but schooling here in the UAE comes with many income and opportunities too, if you know your way around.

Peace cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2021
shittu05:

Students are not allowed to work in Dubai UAE? This is a pure lie from the pit of hell. if you don't have knowledge or information about something it is better not to talk about it at all.

Firstly, students(graduate students) are allowed to work in UAE both on-campus as a(Teaching and research assistant) and off-campus(the school will grant a work permit if you request for it).

secondly, for govt schools such as UAEU, Khalifa University, and co, there are many full scholarships and financial aids for intl students, UAEU to be precise gives 50% - 75% scholarship to all students ones you maintain a good CGPA.

and for Khalifa uni, both their masters and Ph.D. students get paid extremely well even though most of them if not all are on full-time scholarship.

and to cap it all Ph.D. programs here are mostly free (in govt uni) and the student gets paid well monthly.

I have many UAEU graduate students here who are sponsoring their schools by working both on and off-campus and they still get stipend from the school.

schooling in Europe west Europe and North America is the best everyone knows this, don't get me wrong but schooling here in the UAE comes with many income and opportunities too, if you know your way around.

Peace cool cool cool cool
For the bolded, u don't need it, u can make ur submission without it, as I have concrete evidence for what I said.
And nobody disputes availability of scholarship opportunities. Also my choice of using Dubai is from the question asked.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by shittu05(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
obagoally:

For the bolded, u don't need it, u can make ur submission without it, as I have concrete evidence for what I said.
And nobody disputes availability of scholarship opportunities. Also my choice of using Dubai is from the question asked.

Apologies for that brother

also, I understand most people always use Dubai to depicts UAE. u get

and for the student visa ish, the federal law enacted in 2018 enables students to work in UAE and also gives students extra two years of resident visa after graduating. and since 2018 Universities have bn issuing work permit to any graduate student interested in working here

the new law enacted in 2020 also allows students to have up to 5 years resident visa and allows them to sponsor their families, you can look it up from the UAE Labor department website.

most Nigerians working as teachers here in UAE are also doing their masters here, I have many of them like that, and not just them alone many people are doing their masters while working.

most graduate programs are evening classes here and classes are just two to three times a week, so it gives room for any student who wishes to work.

plus some schools (UAEU and some other schls) link their students to companies for internship programs while studying. depends on courses though.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hammed71(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Guys can Nigerians now fly directly from Nigeria to Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Gone are those days when return flights were 150k.

The world has indeed changed. undecided
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirconnect: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Topshow4real:
Is there anyone here planning to go to Dubai through Ghana anytime soon? Please dm, let's talk
Update upgrade and learn to read if not you will end up wasting hard earn resources.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2021
Sirconnect:

Update upgrade and learn to read if not you will end up wasting hard earn resources.

Help me understand what you mean please.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Interesting to finally meet Ikenna , HolarJp, slimyetty
God will send your path straight soon and testimonies will abound.

Just like they say here, UAE is not the final destination but a step forward from Nigeria.

I remembered when I came here last year, I strive to meet people but ... hmmm everyone was busy just let me put it like that.

I didn't do their visa but I'm very interested in them getting fixed up to job soonest.

So pls reach out to guys who arrive here irrespective of if you facilitate visa or not.

Our common goal is SUCCESS.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirconnect: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Topshow4real:

Help me understand what you mean please.
All the answers you seek is in this page just learn to read thats all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimmsyyetty: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thank you so much. Nice meeting someone who is willing to guide the paths of others aright. God bless you

Timtim8989:

Just like they say here, UAE is not the final destination but a step forward from Nigeria.

I remembered when I came here last year, I strive to meet people but ... hmmm everyone was busy just let me put it like that.

I didn't do their visa but I'm very interested in them getting fixed up to job soonest.

So pls reach out to guys who arrive here irrespective of if you facilitate visa or not.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Greyworld: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Timtim8989:

I actually should have posted this before you boss but I just wanna settle down then post my observations as well... However, I can't thank you enough for you assistance thus far.

Like someone said, "How far you Excel in UAE, depends on the first set of people you meet."
I have been lucky so to meet good NIGERIANS and I feel so Lucky about it.

Once again, Thanks for your assistance,especially that Night. May God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 5:11am On Apr 25, 2021
Greyworld:

I actually should have posted this before you boss but I just wanna settle down then post my observations as well... However, I can't thank you enough for you assistance thus far.

Like someone said, "How far you Excel in UAE, depends on the first set of people you meet."
I have been lucky so to meet good NIGERIANS and I feel so Lucky about it.

Once again, Thanks for your assistance,especially that Night. May God bless us all.
The both of you are the best.
Timtim8989 and Greyworld

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by soccerpipe(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Dear all,

I'm working towards coming to Dubai in September, as a Nigerian residing there presently what's your advice for me?

Please your swift response would be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.