Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825690 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 3:11pm On May 25, 2018
edafe2000:
hello house abeg you guys should clerify me on this on oooo pls after the biometric and ur visa was supposed to expired say for like 4 or 5 days does that means that after collecting ur visa and if u are not able to enter dubia within does days such person would be send back or after you have been given everything here at abuja before ur visa start counting because I heard the visa is been stamped at point of entry. I seriously need clearance on this.

If you're still in Abuja, you can ask in the UAE embassy to get a precise answer...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2018
Canterbury:
yes they are giving appointment based on the date your visa was issued. I posted here on Tuesday about my experience there.

My visa was out 14 of this month,the guy gave me 19 of July I went on Wednesday he changed it to 25 of june, I went today again he chanced to 20 of June I will still go back tomorrow.

But the a friend of mine whose visa came out 25of April was given 11 of June, while he just came today, me that came before home didn't smell that date because his visa will expire before that time so they consider these things.

Still there was this guy that came with a visa that will expire next week Tuesday they gave him appointment for tomorrow.

More also, ladies doesn't spend more than a week in that embassy, once its a ladies visa, they will give you appointment for same day or the next day.

Reporting live from UAE embassy Abuja.

OH, thank you so very much.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2018
Honestly the way they are fearing Nigerians in UAE, no employer wants to employ a Nigerian. Even if ur interview is going smoothly, the moment u mention u're a Nigerian; that's the end of the interview. They prefer Filipino, India and even Nepal to us.

Please let's alwys try to protect our image. It's really becoming somtin of concern. If our govt doesn't give sh*t about us, why do we have to block our own ways with out hands...At the end of the day, it's still us (the hustlers) that suffers it.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dremca(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2018
What could be the cause?
nnamdi16:
Honestly the way they are fearing Nigerians in UAE, no employer wants to employ a Nigerian. Even if ur interview is going smoothly, the moment u mention u're a Nigerian; that's the end of the interview. They prefer Filipino, India and even Nepal to us.

Please let's alwys try to protect our image. It's really becoming somtin of concern. If our govt doesn't give sh*t about us, why do we have to block our own ways with out hands...At the end of the day, it's still us (the hustlers) that suffers it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2018
Dremca:
What could be the cause?

Some of the employers who really love what they see in ur cv will take the time to tell that we Nigerians are known for problems, we thief, we fight, that we are not honest.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dremca(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2018
This is really bad. The bad eggs is giving the good eggs bad name.
nnamdi16:

Some of the employers who really love what they see in ur cv will take the time to tell that we Nigerians are known for problems, we thief, we fight, that we are not honest.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2018
edafe2000:
hello house abeg you guys should clerify me on this on oooo pls after the biometric and ur visa was supposed to expired say for like 4 or 5 days does that means that after collecting ur visa and if u are not able to enter dubia within does days such person would be send back or after you have been given everything here at abuja before ur visa start counting because I heard the visa is been stamped at point of entry. I seriously need clearance on this.
information reaching me confirms that your visa starts counting when it get stamped at the point of entry. Since this new initiative, your visa won't koalas while still in your country.

So the information say... My sister who traveled 10th May said.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2018
tojahh:
information reaching me confirms that your visa starts counting when it get stamped at the point of entry. Since this new initiative, your visa won't koalas while still in your country.

So the information say... My sister who traveled 10th May said.

But it will kalas if you don't travel within two months after the temporal visa is being issued to you. Hence, you must have done your biometrics, gotten your passport stamped and then travel within two months, hence..... Except the rules have changed now.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2018
Absolutely spot on! I forgot that part. Yes you have to travel within 60 days of biometric and stamping of visa on passport done else it kalas(is). lol

SirWellington:

But it will kalas if you don't travel within two months after the temporal visa is being issued to you. Hence, you must have done your biometrics, gotten your passport stamped and then travel within two months, hence..... Except the rules have changed now.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gamaliel9: 11:47pm On May 25, 2018
What is the best courier service to send papers,certificates to Qatar and UAE? UPS,DHL?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by UNITEDBRAND(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2018
gamaliel9:
What is the best courier service to send papers,certificates to Qatar and UAE? UPS,DHL?
I bet it with you UPS is the best...fast and cheapest in Nigeria.. Where are you located? So that I can you their office address
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 5:12am On May 26, 2018
tojahh:
Absolutely spot on! I forgot that part. Yes you have to travel within 60 days of biometric and stamping of visa on passport done else it kalas(is). lol

I don't get u is it that after the biometric and stamping of visa at our embassy I must traveled within 60days or it the one of the temporary visa given to us then. Thanks hope to hear from you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 5:16am On May 26, 2018
SirWellington:

is it after you have done your biometric and stamping at embassy here that the 60days start counting or the or is it the 60days that was given for temporary visa then cause my visa came out on the 20th of April and am booked for 12th of june for biometric. so I don't understand. pls explain better. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2018
edafe2000:
is it after you have done your biometric and stamping at embassy here that the 60days start counting or the or is it the 60days that was given for temporary visa then cause my visa came out on the 20th of April and am booked for 12th of june for biometric. so I don't understand. pls explain better. Thanks.
You must travel within 60days of collecting the temporary visa [not the day you get stamp]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2018
edafe2000:
Even it's not 60days of collecting the temporary visa it's within 60 days ur temporary visa was issued because it may not be the day the visa was issued that your agent send it to you for example ur visa maybe issued on 10th May but because you have not balance up your agent he held it with him till you balance him let's say on 25th ur days started counting on the 10 not 25 because that's what makes my first visa expires before getting to embassy my agent withheld it because he doesn't know the rule has changed to temporary visa first

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 8:09am On May 26, 2018
Goldenski:

You must travel within 60days of collecting the temporary visa [not the day you get stamp]
so if I did my biometric on the 12th of june and my visa expire on the 20th does that means I must traveled before that 20th because am getting confused ooo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2018
edafe2000:
so if I did my biometric on the 12th of june and my visa expire on the 20th does that means I must traveled before that 20th because am getting confused ooo.
you must travel before on the 19 if your flight is not direct airline to avoid story that touches the heart
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2018
edafe2000:

60 days from when it was issued in UAE and not from the day it was stamped here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cypha8: 1:50pm On May 26, 2018
You must pass immigration in UAE before 12:00 AM of 'valid until' date. So if valid until date is 20 June, then your temporary entry permit expires after 11:59 PM of 19 June. Anything from 12:00 AM on 20 June, deportation straight. Most airlines might not let you board sef on 19 June from naija, as it's a risk for them. Especially if not direct flight.

Best wishes...

edafe2000:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 2:41pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=Cypha8 post=67898367]You must pass immigration in UAE before 12:00 AM of 'valid until' date. So if valid until date is 20 June, then your temporary entry permit expires after 11:59 PM of 19 June. Anything from 12:00 AM on 20 June, deportation straight. Most airlines might not let you board sef on 19 June from naija, as it's a risk for them. Especially if not direct flight.

Best wishes...

[/o quote] that's serious oo so how is the bta or pta that one is supposed to be with when traveling
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 2:42pm On May 26, 2018
this Dubai thing is getting difficult day by day oooo so how is the bta or pta that one is supposed to be with when traveling.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 26, 2018
Cypha8:
You must pass immigration in UAE before 12:00 AM of 'valid until' date. So if valid until date is 20 June, then your temporary entry permit expires after 11:59 PM of 19 June. Anything from 12:00 AM on 20 June, deportation straight. Most airlines might not let you board sef on 19 June from naija, as it's a risk for them. Especially if not direct flight.

Best wishes...

Assuming your entry permit expires a day after entry, are you still allowed to stay in UAE? Please clarify
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2018
Your visa starts counting when it is stamped at the POE!!! This they say is the new policy since the biometric thing.
edafe2000:
I don't get u is it that after the biometric and stamping of visa at our embassy I must traveled within 60days or it the one of the temporary visa given to us then. Thanks hope to hear from you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 4:09pm On May 26, 2018
nnamdi16:

I got my new job because am Nigerian; my old job because am Nigerian.. God decides all. I don't think its particular to any nationality..

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
Any employer who sees the potentials in you will employ you irrespective of your nationality. Though some job adverts do come with captions like Filipino, Indians, Nepalis preferred.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gamaliel9: 6:27pm On May 26, 2018
UNITEDBRAND:
I bet it with you UPS is the best...fast and cheapest in Nigeria.. Where are you located? So that I can you their office address

I am at Enugu. I know their office in Ogui Rd. Thanks a lot. I was confused about which one to use. I am very grateful
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2018
Dremca:
This is really bad. The bad eggs is giving the good eggs bad name.
Who are d good people abeg?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2018
Hello gurus in d house. Pls how does MTN ROAMING work in Dubai. Can someone share few tips?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 10:48am On May 27, 2018
mavinjay1:
Hello gurus in d house.
Pls how does MTN ROAMING work in Dubai.
Can someone share few tips?
how far marvinjay how we take connect for dubia na
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:05am On May 27, 2018
mavinjay1:
Hello gurus in d house.
Pls how does MTN ROAMING work in Dubai.
Can someone share few tips?
yes it works but very expensive both making/receiving calls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rapsino(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2018
BASE ON EXPERIENCE.
Now the truth is that companies here don't prefer Nigeria, they even prefer Uganda to Nigeria. In my company here I can count how many Nigeria's r here. The truth is that Nigerians let their anger too soon. U will c in a company where there is quarrel n the first person to start a fight is a Nigeria. The boss of course will be angry with him n even sack him(even if he is right). Do you think if that boss will wants to employ another nigeria?
The good ones r here(I am part of them) n r trying to change the thought. Because if an armed robbery attack happens now n its Africa, the first country they will think of is Nigeria. "Some Nigeria guy's attack a bank" even if it is not.
So for those planning to come please drop ur anger at home. U don't fight in Dubai. They don't like seeing blood. Even if you are right, report to the police.
Let's rep our country. One love.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rapsino(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2018
Paradox44:

Can you do a car wash job at Abu Dhabi?
Hi pls is this job still available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.