Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (820421 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2018
NONNYG:
Someone who hasn’t been to Dubai is saying from frying pan to fire, smh

1st come on 2 weeks visa, for sight seeing-vacation, I bet you wouldn’t want to go back

grin grin grin Sheik of Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:14am On May 30, 2018
nattybanta:

grin grin grin Sheikh of Dubai
See my Oga wey don get UAE green card
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gamaliel9: 11:18am On May 30, 2018
NONNYG:
UAE green card...is it possible?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 11:25am On May 30, 2018
gamaliel9:

UAE green card...is it possible?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Maybe after Jesus comes.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 0ubenji(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2018
My pal in Dubai just sent me a voice note, please be careful if u wanna do visa change in Dubai now. You'll be routed to oman as a ruse and most likely forced to go back home from there. Tactics to reduce the naija population in UAE.
Just decided to share to whoever it may be of help to.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2018
tolanibae:

I wish i came across all these info before. The way I see it, the agents and people that are collecting visa money are the ones benefiting from everything. It's like going from fry pan to fire.
You cant go to Dubai with this kind of mindset.

Imagine saying all this now, when you never travel.
You neva even enter Abuja, U don dey complain.
Are u sure you wanna hustle & make it in Dubai?
Nothing is easy anymore, Evrything na risk...

And ure even a lady, u stl have side opportunities for ursef,
E.g:
1.If u wait in queue, those Arabs can let u Pass.

2. U can even do Biometric that same day.

Imagine going UAE with this kin thoughts, how u wan take make am?

Look at bosses @nattybanta @nonnyG @SirWellington @justi4jesu... everybdy is struggling & helpin us with infos

Look at my bro @edafe2000 he is still strugglin to do his Bio,
He doesnt complain & he never back down

My advice 4 you: Change dat mindset, cuz once u enter UAE. Yu wl regret saying all these kin things.
Gudluck!
Peace!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by brightday2222(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2018
Hello house. Please can I travel to dubia with 1month visa and get job(any kind of job) within the short time. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gamaliel9: 12:53pm On May 30, 2018
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Maybe after Jesus comes.

Those people eeeee
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2018
brightday2222:
Hello house. Please can I travel to dubia with 1month visa and get job(any kind of job) within the short time. Thanks

My advice try and do 3 months, job is not that easy like before, especially for Nigerians. Try and do 3 months
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2018
Pls house kindly help with this working on my visa after ramadan.But this biometric and visa stamping of a thing i dont really get;is it for people with employment visa or any one with a three month visa?Pls kindly respond
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 30, 2018
Hello guys! Pls what is involved for a family of 4 going to Dubai for a week vacation?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2018
EstyBle:
Hello guys! Pls what is involved for a family of 4 going to Dubai for a week vacation?

Hotel /flight booking either the hotel or flight company can process ur vacations visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2018
billz23:
Pls house kindly help with this working on my visa after ramadan.But this [b][b]biometric and visa [/b]stamping [/b]of a thing i dont really get;is it for people with employment visa or any one with a three month visa?Pls kindly respond
at the bold....... With what I've read here, I think is for everybody bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by icedbreez(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2018
tolanibae:
I just went to go and read the previous pages of this threads and am almost regretting this step am about to take.

With all the money that has been spent, to be spent, biometric, 30k abi na 70k to bribe for quick processing, document attestation, all those waiting working days, BTA, money for accommodation,

Then to now get there and be stuffed in a room with 13 other people,bug infested bed, mad sun, not even sure of getting job.

Please, is this worth it? cry

Million dollar question. for some who land good jobs it's worth it, for others who only end up doing menial hard labour jobs it's not worth it. depends on Grace and your qualifications. but then if you don't try you will never know.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
Fish123:
at the bold....... With what I've read here, I think is for everybody bro

Thanks boss i'm grateful for the prompt reply
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2018
billz23:

Thanks boss i'm grateful for the prompt reply
you welcome bro

NB: Icedbreez hope you're hearing from your broda.... Iceburg or what's call.......
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 8:47pm On May 30, 2018
mavinjay1:

You cant go to Dubai with this kind of mindset.

Imagine saying all this now, when you never travel.
You neva even enter Abuja, U don dey complain.
Are u sure you wanna hustle & make it in Dubai?
Nothing is easy anymore, Evrything na risk...

And ure even a lady, u stl have side opportunities for ursef,
E.g:
1.If u wait in queue, those Arabs can let u Pass.

2. U can even do Biometric that same day.

Imagine going UAE with this kin thoughts, how u wan take make am?

Look at bosses @nattybanta @nonnyG @SirWellington @justi4jesu... everybdy is struggling & helpin us with infos

Look at my bro @edafe2000 he is still strugglin to do his Bio,
He doesnt complain & he never back down

My advice 4 you: Change dat mindset, cuz once u enter UAE. Yu wl regret saying all these kin things.
Gudluck!
Peace!!
I sight my oga @marvinjay
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2018
billz23:
Pls house kindly help with this working on my visa after ramadan.But this biometric and visa stamping of a thing i dont really get;is it for people with employment visa or any one with a three month visa?Pls kindly respond

Both.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 1:48am On May 31, 2018
Please oh most importantly. Come along with sufficient money. E better to carry excess ND have extra at the end. Please and please oh. I don't like Wat my eyes are seeing ND try and attest our results. Even if is just waec if possible come along with experience certificate as well. We are waiting to welcome u in the land of opportunities.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 4:10am On May 31, 2018
Good morning house I greet or the gurus that has make this UAE process easy for us pls I will coming nextweekend any body to help with accommodation and job.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olami101: 4:11am On May 31, 2018
I think the confusion is not necessary anymore, the temporary visa is valid for just 60days from the date of issued,and 3 month visa started counting from when it is stamped in abuja use embassy, that means your 3month visa is at the mercy of the date of issuing temporary visa.... So everything must work out well, else nah Bleep up bi dat,may God help all intending traveller in sseach of greener pastures, but belief me,Nigeria has no future yet for its citizens.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 5:22am On May 31, 2018
olami101:
I think the confusion is not necessary anymore, the temporary visa is valid for just 60days from the date of issued,and 3 month visa started counting from when it is stamped in abuja use embassy, that means your 3month visa is at the mercy of the date of issuing temporary visa.... So everything must work out well, else nah Bleep up bi dat,may God help all intending traveller in sseach of greener pastures, but belief me,Nigeria has no future yet for its citizens.
hello have you confirmed this because I heard its 58days some even said it's 55days so how sure are you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 6:57am On May 31, 2018
Bro budget money for ur accommodation. Nobody is ready for that unless u hv someone in Dubai which is not even guaranteed he will agree to accommodate u.
Bedspace is 60k per month including the utilities like light, gas and Wi-Fi. Atleast carry ur house rent for 3months. If u get work before one month Na still ur gain. Then budget money for transportation. U will get a bus card 2500 in our Naira. U use it for traveling with public transport except taxi. Then carry all the food stuff u can lay ur hands on. Vegetables, egusi, Ogbono. Provisions. Grinder pepper. Maggi. Except red oil. If possible Carrington ur plate and spoon with tea cup to minimize ur expenses wen u come. Gooduck
edafe2000:
Good morning house I greet or the gurus that has make this UAE process easy for us pls I will coming nextweekend any body to help with accommodation and job.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 6:59am On May 31, 2018
As for job. Use dubizzle, indeed.ae, focus more on walk in interview ND always make friends at interview place for information regarding jobs
edafe2000:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
Bro budget money for ur accommodation. Nobody is ready for that unless u hv someone in Dubai which is not even guaranteed he will agree to accommodate u.
Bedspace is 60k per month including the utilities like light, gas and Wi-Fi. Atleast carry ur house rent for 3months. If u get work before one month Na still ur gain. Then budget money for transportation. U will get a bus card 2500 in our Naira. U use it for traveling with public transport except taxi. Then carry all the food stuff u can lay ur hands on. Vegetables, egusi, Ogbono. Provisions. Grinder pepper. Maggi. Except red oil. If possible Carrington ur plate and spoon with tea cup to minimize ur expenses wen u come. Gooduck

Nice heads-up, experience finish for this write-up. All prospective travelers shud take note of it. Well done bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:03am On May 31, 2018
Hello guys, I already got a job in Dubai from Nigeria. They pay 23,000 AED. Have signed all the docs with HR. But now, I have some questions:

1. Is that enough money to leave well in Dubai? Nigerian perspective
2. They are helping to work out visa stuff against my start date. Will it be possible to get my UAE visa here in Lagos. I guess this is a dumb question, just wanted to ask about the possibilities cause it will stressful for me visiting abuja.
3. They are offering a $4000 relocation allowance. Can this get me a good house for a year?

I am currently in a dilemma now. I applied for the job in Dubai and one in america. Although I would prefer to immigrate to america, the company haven't given me an offer yet. I am just scared I would start working in Dubai for a few weeks and then get the offer. It will be a dick move to leave in that fashion.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2018
0ubenji:
My pal in Dubai just sent me a voice note, please be careful if u wanna do visa change in Dubai now. You'll be routed to oman as a ruse and most likely forced to go back home from there. Tactics to reduce the naija population in UAE.
Just decided to share to whoever it may be of help to.

Don't be misguided.

That's not a Tactic as 90days visas for Nigerians now can only be accessed from Abuja and not via the usual e-visa, hence u need to go get the visa sticker from Abuja.
I believe its the Agents that misguides people and not the UAE government trying do reduce the population.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2018
NONNYG:

Hehehehhe. Na so we see am
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by teekay213(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2018
How much is Visa for Dubai?

How much is the ticket?

Pls help.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2018
giftdavid112:
Hello guys, I already got a job in Dubai from Nigeria. They pay 23,000 AED. Have signed all the docs with HR. But now, I have some questions:

2. They are helping to work out visa stuff against my start date. Will it be possible to get my UAE visa here in Lagos. I guess this is a dumb question, just wanted to ask about the possibilities cause it will stressful for me visiting abuja.
3. They are offering a $4000 relocation allowance. Can this get me a good house for a year?

I am currently in a dilemma now. I applied for the job in Dubai and one in america. Although I would prefer to immigrate to america, the company haven't given me an offer yet. I am just scared I would start working in Dubai for a few weeks and then get the offer. It will be a dick move to leave in that fashion.
You need to confirm if this Job is authentic as such huge promises are scams unless u had a real online interview from your employer.
23k AED is a very good pay.
$4000 relocation allowance makes it look like a scam. cos all should have been in AED. but the 4k USD wouldnt be able to pay your rent for 1year. unless u want to reside in Ajman.
but with salary of 23k AED you can live a very good life here.

PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CONTRACT AND THE EMPLOYER OR AGENT

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:30am On May 31, 2018
nattybanta:

You need to confirm if this Job is authentic as such huge promises are scams unless u had a real online interview from your employer.
23k AED is a very good pay.
$4000 relocation allowance makes it look like a scam. cos all should have been in AED. but the 4k USD wouldnt be able to pay your rent for 1year. unless u want to reside in Ajman.
but with salary of 23k AED you can live a very good life here.

PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CONTRACT AND THE EMPLOYER OR AGENT
Thanks Chief. I verified its authenticity. Had 4 interviews, spoke with people at the company, verified company email addresses. Even went on LinkedIn to stalk people working there, I can't be too careful. I applied directly from the company website, Its a billion dollar plus company, so I did my homework on it. PS: I never use agents.

Its a 23,000 monthly salary, $4000 relocation allowance and a $800 development allowance with some other benefits package.

Is it possible to do Dubai visa stuff from Lagos? Lastly, if i am earning 23k, how much can a gentleman be saving in Dubai? I am boring, so i dont party or do girls. I heard there is no federal tax? Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2018
giftdavid112:

I'm sorry, but this offers looks fishy, but very good. Mind you, good offers like this are always scam.

Be guided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.