Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819809 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
a4cube:
Visa ready now. Please I heard Boxes and Singlet from Dubia is a good market in Nigeria. Anybody get idea where I can buy them and any trusted cargo agent?

Please how did you get your Visa?
Is the 40 year limit for visa still on?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
a4cube:
Visa ready now. Please I heard Boxes and Singlet from Dubia is a good market in Nigeria. Anybody get idea where I can buy them and any trusted cargo agent?
You can only get Singlet but boxers are expensive, even our nija guys normally order their boxers from Nigeria.
Go to Deira market, but you will need a guild for the first time, if you dont have a guild, go to Sabka bus station, you will see a lot of Nigerians that scamps for customers that they will take around the market, gentle approach one and ask him or her where to see Lux or other singlets companies.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 2:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Ferrarilord:
you will get cheaper prices at goldsouq , there are shops there that sells all these but be careful of third-party coming for you especially our fellow brethen and the likes of Indians and Pakistans who will come to you immediately you are sighted, use your Google map to search for locations to buy things. you can also get them at the Malls but the prices are more expensive, right there at goldsouq you will find lots of logistics companies who can help you ship. Just take a day out to goldsouq and make your findings then get different prices and make sure you take along your Naija spirit to bargain price.
Thanks very much for the info. Please any good hotel close to the city one can get for 100$/night? I checked booking.com. Saw Hampton by hilton buts 8 miles to the city. How is their transport system like.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 2:18am On Sep 23, 2022
uchman:

Please how did you get your Visa?
Is the 40 year limit for visa still on?
Above 40 and married. Are you below 40?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 2:20am On Sep 23, 2022
uchman:

You can only get Singlet but boxers are expensive, even our nija guys normally order their boxers from Nigeria.
Go to Deira market, but you will need a guild for the first time, if you dont have a guild, go to Sabka bus station, you will see a lot of Nigerians that scamps for customers that they will take around the market, gentle approach one and ask him or her where to see Lux or other singlets companies.
OK thanks. Have u been to Dubai b4 or do you live their?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2022
a4cube:
Thanks very much for the info. Please any good hotel close to the city one can get for 100$/night? I checked booking.com. Saw Hampton by hilton buts 8 miles to the city. How is their transport system like.
I believe you have contact person in Dubai to help you around. There are cheaper and decent hotels of less than 200AED around Al barsha by mall of Emirates. You need a metro card to transit with the metro line which is a very efficient and cheap means of transportation. Getting the card is easy and simple though one with Emirates residence card can purchase for you. With metro you don't need to worry about transport fare. It helps for medium income earners. There are also taxis � which are efficient but your pocket will feel it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2022
a4cube:
Above 40 and married. Are you below 40?

Yes below and married...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2022
a4cube:
OK thanks. Have u been to Dubai b4 or do you live their?
Been to Dubai more than 10 time but the age restriction is restricting me walahi!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Uwaiwe:

I believe you have contact person in Dubai to help you around. There are cheaper and decent hotels of less than 200AED around Al barsha by mall of Emirates. You need a metro card to transit with the metro line which is a very efficient and cheap means of transportation. Getting the card is easy and simple though one with Emirates residence card can purchase for you. With metro you don't need to worry about transport fare. It helps for medium income earners. There are also taxis � which are efficient but your pocket will feel it.
OK thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2022
uchman:

Been to Dubai more than 10 time but the age restriction is restricting me walahi!
I see. Since you have been and did not break any law, I don't think they will deny you. They will only check ur history and make a decision.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2022
What about tourist visa renewal (visa change) for Nigerians under 40 years of age already in UAE? I have someone that arrived with 3 months visa but still need more days to sort out what he came for and doesn't want to overstay. Is it possible to get another tourist visa within UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Blesser28(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2022
NONNYG:
None. Would have been possible if it's resident permit

Please boss do u know way I can ship stuff to Nigeria or a shipping company
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Roseey0:

Fee approximately 18k
Can be done in Abj or lagos consulate.
My guy recently did for his certs for employment. He got his visa 5days after submission . He is now in UAE .
Do well to ask about Police clearance too as that must be attested as well. Goodluck
Pls do you have lagos consulate address?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Uwaiwe:

I was advised that getting an apartment with kitchen is the best. Pls you have idea of any? Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2022
a4cube:
I was advised that getting an apartment with kitchen is the best. Pls you have idea of any? Thanks
First central hotel, Tecom Barsha heights. They have studio rooms with kitchens. You can check it up on booking.com. their rooms are usually cheap depending on your budget. And the hotel is close to metro station. That's if you are going for hotel apartments. Most hotels with studio accommodation have kitchens attached.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Uwaiwe:

First central hotel, Tecom Barsha heights. They have studio rooms with kitchens. You can check it up on booking.com. their rooms are usually cheap depending on your budget. And the hotel is close to metro station. That's if you are going for hotel apartments. Most hotels with studio accommodation have kitchens attached.
Thanks very much I will try and reserve it now. Hope am not gonna share the kitchen with anyone.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2022
a4cube:
Thanks very much I will try and reserve it now. Hope am not gonna share the kitchen with anyone.
Studio apartment in first central hotel, kitchen is an integral part of a room. Each room has a kitchen. Pots and cooking utensils are all provided as well as washing machines in the room.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ferrarilord: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
a4cube:
Hampton by Hilton is one of the best hotel and it's just 5minutes drive from the airport. Hospitality is top notch and the environment is very conducive and friendly

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ferrarilord: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
a4cube:
it will save cost of buying food and you can cook for yourself when you book a room apartment, you will also be able to wash your clothes yourself with the washing machine in your apartment.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bola01234: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Am new guy 43 and i want to Hustle in Qatar.
pls someone should help me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by WordFamous: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello house. Pls I need your help urgently. Are we required to show cash (Dirhams or Dollars) at the point of entry to be let in as Nigerians? Heard it somewhere and wanted to be 100% sure. Thanks ahead my people.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Iampeaceful(f): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Greatdand007:

How genuine is this wakanow can they help me get my visa
They are good. You can also try Travel Planna. They are good and relible too. They did for my family and i.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Uwaiwe:

Send me email. Will share the firms direct contact with you.
Note: Their service may not be cheap. My company facilitated and picked the bill for the attestation.
You sent me nairaland message?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by WordFamous: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Still seeking current info on this house...

Pls I need your help urgently. Are we required to show cash (Dirhams or Dollars) at the point of entry to be let in as Nigerians? Heard it somewhere and wanted to be 100% sure. Thanks ahead my people.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2022
a4cube:
You sent me nairaland message?
I only replied to the message you sent to my email through Nairaland.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2022
WordFamous:
Still seeking current info on this house...

Pls I need your help urgently. Are we required to show cash (Dirhams or Dollars) at the point of entry to be let in as Nigerians? Heard it somewhere and wanted to be 100% sure. Thanks ahead my people.

Dubai is a cashless society I don't think its possible to ask for cash at point of entry. Though I travelled to Dubai last month and have never show cash anywhere in the world at airport even in Nigeria during departures. My cash is in my debit/ credit card. That's my reply as always. Though its advisable to always have cash In dollars while travelling for emergency purposes and not to show immigration.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Iampeaceful(f): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Are they still issuing fresh Visas to Nigerians?
Uwaiwe:

Dubai is a cashless society I don't think its possible to ask for cash at point of entry. Though I travelled to Dubai last month and have never show cash anywhere in the world at airport even in Nigeria during departures. My cash is in my debit/ credit card. That's my reply as always. Though its advisable to always have cash In dollars while travelling for emergency purposes and not to show immigration.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by WordFamous: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thank you Uwaiwe for the response. Appreciate

Uwaiwe:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by WordFamous: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yes. But only if you meet the latest requirements.

Iampeaceful:
Are they still issuing fresh Visas to Nigerians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.