Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825842 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Weezycornerstone: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2018
Adebecky01:
Please house, what can I do with my return ticket since I have secure a job.....i need a reply house please

Please bro, I'm currently in dubai too. Did you secure this job through an agent or was it a walk-in interview? Where I was working before are owing me for four months and I have stopped. They want to cancel my visa now. The job agents I meet here only demand for humongous sum of money before they can give me a job which is not even guaranteed. Please help me. Any Link?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pvzo(m): 2:15am On Jun 09, 2018
How about me that want to travel to work and don't have the money. Is there any deal that work out for me .....please help me.
A Family man with four kids.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2018
The answer to the question is that u ain't ready to travel. But nevertheless miracles do happen. You be applying online. You never can tell, u might be lucky.
Or you save sufficient cash and start your travel plan but ensure you drop enough money for your family oh.
pvzo:
How about me that want to travel to work and don't have the money. Is there any deal that work out for me .....please help me.
A Family man with four kids.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mimicue(f): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Please when applyin for visa , must I use the same residential address as the one on my passport .. it’s a tourist visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hello,

Please can someone obtain transit visa in Dubai with layover of over 8 hours? Flying to UK with return ticket through Emirates airline.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Augustinecu: 2:35am On Jun 10, 2018
oduzbaba89:
good people of of this forum I need your help o seriously. I lost my original birth certificate OK and I just get the NPC attention of birth together with court declaration stapled together. please I want to legalize it at the uae embassy. will they charged me as a document or seperate . I need to legalize this tin. I need clear answers. God bless us all. amin.

Have you got answers yet?

Please house, who has done legalization of document at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Is it necessary to notarize the documents first?

I want to legalize my NPC birth attestatiin and court affidavit documents.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Please can I apply for Dubai service visa myself?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mutico20(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Brother how can I get in touch with u

Data Scientist and Machine learning guy. A Software Engineer, Writer and Tech Entrepreneur. My focus is mostly on tech.

Interested in learning any of this? You can use Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, edX, etc. EdX is really good, you learn for free from top universities like Harvard, MIT, etc. Although, if you need a certificate from them you have to pay about $100+.

Let me know if you have any other question smiley
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Augustinecu:

Have you got answers yet?

Please house, who has done legalization of document at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Is it necessary to notarize the documents first?

I want to legalize my NPC birth attestatiin and court affidavit documents.
no answers yet but am in abuja sha will update u. thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Augustinecu: 3:45am On Jun 11, 2018
oduzbaba89:
no answers yet but am in abuja sha will update u. thanks

Thanks. I just want to know if you have to notarize it before legalizing at Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2018
smiley

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2018
justi4jesu well done on ur job posts, may God bless u real good.

This one that no visa change for Nigerians again, i pray that job locate my girl soonest, her visa remaining 1 month.

My advise to those planning to come, be prepared, if possible do employment visa (2 yrs). Bcoz it's really tough now oo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2018
nnamdi16:

This one that no visa change for Nigerians again, i pray that job locate my girl soonest, her visa remaining 1 month.

My advise to those planning to come, be prepared, if possible do employment visa (2 yrs). Bcoz it's really tough now oo

You're quite up to date!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2018
tojahh:

You're quite up to date!

Yeah, I knw bcoz my girl went to look for job in the company where they do visa, she was told that before she'll be given a marketing job, she needs to bring some pple to petronise the company. She took some Nigerians who needed to do Visa Change, but they were told that Nigeria have been banned from doing Visa Change.

So, evry1 take note of this. It's either u get a job or leave the country immediately ur visa expires. And funny enough, job is vry scarce. I just pray that after the Ramadan, they'll be jobs
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Yes bro, many LLC won't be taking peeps during the Ramadan, it's always scarce like this. But be rest assured, with hope that jobs will be on ground for those who really work and pray smart. For the records I'm not in Dubai yet but have 3 great informats on ground. grin

nnamdi16:

Yeah, I knw bcoz my girl went to look for job in the company where they do visa, she was told that before she'll be given a marketing job, she needs to bring some pple to petronise the company. She took some Nigerians who needed to do Visa Change, but they were told that Nigeria have been banned from doing Visa Change.

So, evry1 take note of this. It's either u get a job or leave the country immediately ur visa expires. And funny enough, job is vry scarce. I just pray that after the Ramadan, they'll be jobs
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by macromyk: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good day all... please I need you precise answer on this... please how much would it take to process a 3months visa to Dubai.... i
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
nnamdi16:

Very tough bro!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Squirrel01: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Greetings house,please for someone that studied building engineering ,what's on ground for him in Dubai should he venture to enter Dubai ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 5:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Good day bro. It's not about Wat u studied bro. But that doesn't mean u can't get a work relating to your course of study. Me I studied accounting but am not an accountant on Dubai. Building engineering it's construction work Na. Lolz
Squirrel01:
Greetings house,please for someone that studied building engineering ,what's on ground for him in Dubai should he venture to enter Dubai ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by trintuoyo: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2018
I just got a job in abu dhabi (direct employment) and was told to go attest my certificate. Can i use an agent to do the MOE and MOFA part then go to the embassy myself during the last stage? Also, do I need eligibility letter? Because i'm currently working and cant travel often.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2018
U only need eligibility letter if u are attesting your waec result. But for degree u don't need eligibility letter.
But for u to get the eligibility letter u must hv 5credits including English and maths. And u will attest it too both in MOFA and UAE embassy. Congrats
trintuoyo:
I just got a job in abu dhabi (direct employment) and was told to go attest my certificate. Can i use an agent to do the MOE and MOFA part then go to the embassy myself during the last stage? Also, do I need eligibility letter? Because i'm currently working and cant travel often.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by trintuoyo: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Thanks. What of using an agent for MOE and MOFA movement, then doing the embassy waka myself?
Ijiimmayi:
U only need eligibility letter if u are attesting your waec result. But for degree u don't need eligibility letter.
But for u to get the eligibility letter u must hv 5credits including English and maths. And u will attest it too both in MOFA and UAE embassy. Congrats
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
he need eligibility letter for any kind of result, be it waec or degree. About your question, if you can use agent; well it depends on you, the way you can negotiate your way at the MOE and MOFA because those two ministries are something else.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oladayo9: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2018
macromyk:
Good day all... please I need you precise answer on this... please how much would it take to process a 3months visa to Dubai.... i

the visa procurement is about 250k to 300k though it depends on ur agent. for ur biometric in abuja u may budget 30k . then flight for now should be around 250k. while u need to hold like 500 US Dollar as ur basic travelling allowance.that's just d rough estimate.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oladayo9: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
he need eligibility letter for any kind of result, be it waec or degree. About your question, if you can use agent; well it depends on you, the way you can negotiate your way at the MOE and MOFA because those two ministries are something else.

pls where will one get the eligibility letter from
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tolanibae(f): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Oladayo9:

pls where will one get the eligibility letter from

Check the first page of this thread. You will find your answers and more.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Weezycornerstone:

Please bro, I'm currently in dubai too. Did you secure this job through an agent or was it a walk-in interview? Where I was working before are owing me for four months and I have stopped. They want to cancel my visa now. The job agents I meet here only demand for humongous sum of money before they can give me a job which is not even guaranteed. Please help me. Any Link?

Agents here really frustrate people; God has just been on myside; I came to UAE June 2017 I have changed my job once all in a good company; best of bests; always apply online leave agents; only 1% agent works...... I met a friend from Higher institution in Ajam; I almost wept: his agent collected 1.8m from him for visa and job no flight..... My first job I got was a link from this nairaland page; someone posted...... God help us all!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
wise14life:

Agents here really frustrate people; God has just been on myside; I came to UAE June 2017 I have changed my job once all in a good company; best of bests; always apply online leave agents; only 1% agent works...... I met a friend from Higher institution in Ajam; I almost wept: his agent collected 1.8m from him for visa and job no flight..... My first job I got was a link from this nairaland page; someone posted...... God help us all!
Did you sign a limited or unlimited contract? How long did you work before changing jobs?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
America001:

Did you sign a limited or unlimited contract? How long did you work before changing jobs?

unlimited contract; I stayed 9months and another company saw my Cv and contacted me.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by macromyk: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thank you so much boss... So roughly 800k should do boss ?
Oladayo9:

the visa procurement is about 250k to 300k though it depends on ur agent. for ur biometric in abuja u may budget 30k . then flight for now should be around 250k. while u need to hold like 500 US Dollar as ur basic travelling allowance.that's just d rough estimate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.